• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Those horrible personality disorder nightmares - Hypochondriacs unwelcome

GaZsTiC

Alternating
My puppy is bi-polar. :D

Riversong

Buggy down.
I've never been diagnosed with anything, nor has anyone suggested that I have one. Unless phobias count, in which case spiders (anything larger than a nickel) make me freeze up and gasp for breath. Oh, and i'm rather camera-shy too, but not too bad.

My sister has OCD and ODD (Oppositional Defiant Disorder) though, it sucks. She has to do things a certain way, or else she'll flip out. Though actually I think she's gotten a little better since school got out, or maybe I just got so used to seeing it all that I no longer notice. Whenever she watches TV, she HAS to have something to eat. Out in public she touches the floor whenever we go into a different store. Whenever my mom goes into a different room, my sister says, "Bye mom!" and my mom has to reply, "Bye Anna" or else she'll continue saying it until she gets very angry. The list goes on.

She never takes the blame for anything. Nothing. She'll blame, oh...let's say spilled water, on someone who's not at home, usually my dad. If we don't say we believe her, she keeps saying, "BELIEVE ME, BELIEVE ME!" I don't give in to that ****, that's the worst. Especially when we SEE her do it! Yet she tries to pin the blame on someone else!

Last edited:

Spookz

Lumos
How many people have been told that they have had a disorder from an actual psychiatrist?
Ohai.

I've been diagnosed with depression. This past May I started seeing a therapist and a psychiatrist through my school's counseling services. Yeah, what's up psychotherapy?

Mr Dragon

Crazy Dude
And hey, guess what I found out. Our very own Satoshi Tajiri has been diagnosed with Asperger syndrome. Wow. :eek:

I think that is relatively well known.

I myself just has Autistic Spectrum Disorder, and before that I was diagnosed with Dyspraxia.

??????

That guy.
Anyone with personality disorders wasn't spanked enough.

SmartD

I'm diagnosed with Austism/Aspergers. And I'm kind of a shy person. Despite that, I try to be positve and make the best of things.

scarecrow_stitches

blissfully dead
Interesting thread. I was diagnosed with borderline personality disorder at about 16, and re-diagnosed last year, with a touch of anxiety and overall depression. Nothing too hardcore, though I do tend to freak out and be severely impulsive sometimes.

Da14u.C

La mort de Narcisse
I have been diagnosed with histrionic personality disorder. do i want to treat it? no =) i have waaaay to much fun being me.
on a random side note, due to my personality disorder, I am really terrible around autistic people :s