• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Those pokey old fellows.

Which is your favorite old Trainer?

• Blaine

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Pryce

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Wattson

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Agatha

• Drake

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Spenser

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Eagun

• Evice

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Greevil

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey ho! I'm back with a new Poll. As always, I'm all for unussual stuff, and this time is no exception! I wanna know which is your favorite old fellow from the Pokémon games.

In case you haven't noticed, each game has at least one old geezer that's emphasized on. Be a GYM Leader, an Elite Four Member, a Frontier Brain in Emerald, and in the case of Colosseum/XD, a trusty elder and two reckless masterminds. It breaks me to see those poor, yet respectable and interesting old men/women aren't loved enough. All I see is "Hot young girls" or "Nice young boys", while those oldies are forgotten... :(

And I wonder why. I mean, they might be ugly. They had a better time. There's no denying it. However, they're also experienced. Even more so than all those wannabe younglings. They're actually the top of the top. Just beaten by those with an exceptional talent, or better reflexes. I just want you all to acknowledge those white-heads and realize they're outstanding.

lol. Oh well. Rant aside, I ask: which old Trainer is your favorite? I gotta say it's very hard for me to choose. I love all those oldies with a passion. They're all interesting, tough, and respectful. I'm torn between Blaine, Evice, Pryce, Wattson and Greevil (Ugh...).

I choose Wattson, though. He's one of a kind: a jolly old man. He's always cheerful, laughing at everything. And he's also one of the few Hoenn Leaders that was closest to be a challenge. Plus, I like his appearance a lot. I still love all the other old Trainers, though. All interesting and funny characters overall.

Forget about your beloved young rookies. Come and voice your opinion on the oldies! After all, they were there way before most others, have unmatched skills, thorough phillosophy and white heads. :D

Last edited:

Tazzler

Pryce I guess b/c ice=jynx. I like Eagun, though. Also, Mr.Fuji.

Mimori Kiryu

I voted for Eagun. He was a great character when they introduced him and I thought that Rui being related to one of the best trainers ever was awesome ^^

So yeah, for me, Eagun D:

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
My favorite would probably be Drake. I loved the way he was handled in the show in particular.

A Captain of a ship who uses Dragon Pokemon? Sounds good to me.

Atoyont

Brains for brawn
Agatha. Creepy. 'Nuff said.
Oh, is it just me, or does it seem like Evice & Greevil are the same person?
Short, old, EVIL, etc.

Gah, the lack of multiple choice is tearing me apart.

I can't posibly choose between Spenser and Pryce. They're both two of my all-time favorite characters, and voting for one or the other would just kill me ;-;.

For the record, though, I find most old characters in Pokémon cool.....except Agatha.

~*CB*~
The 8th Champion

Status
Not open for further replies.