• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Those things in video games you just won't ever forgive

ArcanineShrine014029

Everyone has found something....just one thing in a video game that frustrated you to your core so bad, you'll never forgive it. As for me, it's IV breeding in Pokemon.
It can be a level, a character, a minigame, a weapon, skill...anything. Though I prefer if you back up with fact and reason why you hate it.

Jb

Tsun in the streets
Samus being a woman.

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
I remember Bust A Move Advance. I also remember how crappy the characters in that game looked. Infact, none of them looked charming or likable in any way, they were just plain ugly or lazily made.

Dattebayo

Banned
The Yellow Devil, at least the MK II incarnation is much easier.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
GTAIV not having checkpoints in missions. The driving in that game is boring enough as it is, so being forced to do the same drive again to the start of the mission and then another drive to where you need to go when you fail is just aggravating.

Metroid Prime 3's fetch quest shoehorned into the end of the game.

Keapora Geabora in Ocarina of Time's default option for "do you want to hear this rant again?" being yes.

That **** Wily pulled at the end of Mega Man 4. (First 20 seconds)

The super lame ending for Scott in Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game.

Letz Shake.

That one level in Resident Evil 4 where you're forced to control Ashley. What was up with that?

Above all else though:
Kazdan Paratus. Never forget.

BCVM22

As for me, it's IV breeding in Pokemon.

...what, seriously?

Also, a key question that has yet to be asked: for all the b*tching and whining about miniscule crap that will go on in this thread, have any of these egregious transgressions caused you - that being anyone who answers - to actually walk away from the game(s) in question forever?

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
Accualty yes, since finding out Samus was girl at the end of the game, I had no choice but to walk away, never got another metroid title since.

What? How did finding out that Samus was a woman stop you from playing the game?

Ampy

Light The Stars
If by being sexist you mean, doens't like a skinny blonde girl in a orange space suit, that always losses her weapons, while fighting giant brains, then yes, I am sexist.

Half of your reasons had nothing to do with her being a woman... In that case, yes you were being sexist.

I'll never forgive Square Enix after playing and wasting cash on Final Fantasy 12 and Final Fantasy 13. AND for making FF11 Online and making FF15 worse then FF13 somehow, but slightly better then FF12.

Another thing: Legend of Zelda 2 Adventure of Link won't be forgiven. Not to mention Sega's Creation of Silver the Hedgehog and Alisa, without them, I would've finished Sonic 06 before asking my neighbor WHY he bought it xP

Another thing: Making too many M Rated Games, go to hell you b*tch companies, especially Bioware after making Sonic's FIRST RPG suck a*s, worst handheld RPG I've played, too much touchscreen, crappy story, crappy sidequests, UGH!!!!

I have more, so listen up people and probable trolls after this post:

Mario bros 2

Twilight Princess not being very original. 4th Worst Zelda ever, although I play it for the Controls :p

Bungie for not letting Campaign mode and Firefight Mode in Halo Reach being for more then 2 Players.

Sega for not letting Shadow be in more games, even as a Cameo on a Billboard advertising his game

Sakurai for not letting Geno or Anime Characters be in Brawl and only 2-3 3rd Party Characters be in the SSB Games

Nintendo letting ANYONE publish on their consoles. ANYONE >:[

Mistwalker for giving Blue Dragon HORRIBLE Character Graphics and Shitty Dialogue and Mediocre Story

ALL THE GAME COMPANIES NOT MAKING GOOD RPGS FOR WII EXCEPT **** WITH SEQUELS!!!!

Nintendo giving 3DS Touchscreen instead of Miniature Motion Control >:[

THQ for making SO MANY Games based off of Movies and TV Shows

Square Enix when they made that Kingdom Hearts game for GBA with the help of Disney and a shitty gameplay Engine

Atari/Tengen for making...well, the Atari :p

Nintendo for not making a 3D Pokemon Game for Wii

I'll post more when I think of more...that's not even HALF of my stories

Ampy

Light The Stars
Maybe because it was the end of the game?

So if blondes in space doesn't appeal to me, it makes me sexist?

No. You said that you'd never forgive Samus being a women and then said some of the reasons were "because she loses her equipment all the time, and fights giant brains, etc". So it would be different if it was a skinny blonde man in an orange suit who loses his equipment and fights giant brains?

Jb

Tsun in the streets
No. You said that you'd never forgive Samus being a women and then said some of the reasons were "because she loses her equipment all the time, and fights giant brains, etc". So it would be different if it was a skinny blonde man in an orange suit who loses his equipment and fights giant brains?

Sure why not, it was the 80's you expected to blonde dudes in space, I personally think Samus is way overrated and if she was a guy, the series might not be as overrated as it is, im always seeing, "Samus is proof woman can kick ***" or Samus in the top ten womans video game character because "She can do what a man can do", the fanboys get annoying after a while, yeah, she's a woman, now get off her sack, is how I feel.

TicoPokemonMaster

...what, seriously?

Also, a key question that has yet to be asked: for all the b*tching and whining about miniscule crap that will go on in this thread, have any of these egregious transgressions caused you - that being anyone who answers - to actually walk away from the game(s) in question forever?

You seriously like to kill and suck the juice out of a thread don't you? How about just answer the question.

what I won't forgive is Sonic Free Riders being free of any controller.