• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Those things in video games you just won't ever forgive

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
The infamous spike pillars in the original God of War. Jesus Christ.

I've played God of War through about 2-3 times but I'm unfamiliar with which pillars you're talking about. Probably 'cause there are tons of spikes in that game.

Electivirus

Not really, no.
You know, when Kratos gets sent to Hades and there's a point where you have to climb up a bunch of rotating pillars with spinning blades of doom. It's a pretty infamously infuriating area, and the only area in the game that wasn't playtested.

@ Aurawarrior 8
Okay, i don't think you understand what i meant. I am fine with games not having plot, but when smbg was so involved in plot you would usually think that the sequel would have the same element. I still loved the game itself, it was just different than what was expected.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
You know, when Kratos gets sent to Hades and there's a point where you have to climb up a bunch of rotating pillars with spinning blades of doom. It's a pretty infamously infuriating area, and the only area in the game that wasn't playtested.

Oh THAT. Yeah that was annoying as... hell.

JnrDingo

The wise JnrDingo
COD: Black Ops, nuff said on that note

The pokemon game creators for getting rid of contests in the games, they were awesome, I often played the contests for late night gaming. I thought they would have made the game branch out like the anime a bit like choose to partake in contests instead of gyms and vise versa.

GTA IV for not having good gameplay, it was boring halfway through, I wish they could have done something along the lines of GTA: SA Stories for xbox 360/PS3 and Windows Live Games.

Fable 3 for the LAG and the constant glitches and bugs. Also for the annoyingly bad user interface by getting rid of menus all together...

Need For Speed for making Carbon, Pro Street and Undercover, those were the three worst games of the NFS series... (before you ask, I HAVE played and finished all NFS games)

Hmm, what else is there to b**ch about?

COD games for being way over rated, they arent that good to be honest, all they are is a bunch of shooters and yeah, they are about war, but there are too many games about war these days, BRANCH OUT A BIT!!

The Fast and the Furious Tokyo Drift: The Game, that was just terrible. The customisation was awesome, and I liked the little anime bumper dolls, but the racing was nothing.

I think that will do for now :)

mario_fan

Kawaiibunkle
the only thing I cannot forgive in a video game is in fallout New Vegas
when some one gets set on fire by the incinerator you scream in pain and flail around in a circle
I don't care how committed you are to your job but YOU DO NOT RUN TOWARDS ME WHEN YOU ARE ON FIRE!!

Tlz444

A thread that generates just head-explodingly terrible responses like this - and The Mewtwo Master, I hate to single you out, I know you're trying--

- and I'm the problem? Really?

Nintendo already made a 3d pokemon wii already

Geno not being in brawl is because of Licensing Issues
Square made Super Mario RPG and Nintendo Publishes it

MeowMix

We gotta cook
Mario is Missing. I remember being so disappointed.

Tlz444

The Wii not being region free
Nintendo not making a F-Zero game for Wii
Nintendo 3ds for not being region free

BCVM22

Nintendo already made a 3d pokemon wii already

Not what he was referring to. Next pointless complaint...

The Wii not being region free
Nintendo 3ds for not being region free

If you're really daft enough to consider these "things you won't forgive", then I don't know what to tell you. The regional Nintendo subsidiaries have every right to protect their respective financial bottom line and you are being denied absolutely nothing for not being able to bring in a fully-functional system from another region a month in advance.

ArcanineShrine014029

Tingle is pretty undermining to the Zelda series, yes. Was he in TP? I haven't played that one in years. He was at least useful in Majora's Mask, but in Wind Waker, he's more of an annoyance than anything that could help you, plus his ridiculous character.

And BCVM22 is right, please rethink what you're going to post; are things like region-locked systems, and an avoidable character from Zelda: Majora's mask (in other Zelda games, he's pretty optional to even interact with, save for WW to my knowledge) really blasphemous enough to be inforgiven acts in the video game world?

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Tingle is pretty undermining to the Zelda series, yes. Was he in TP? I haven't played that one in years. He was at least useful in Majora's Mask, but in Wind Waker, he's more of an annoyance than anything that could help you, plus his ridiculous character.
A character was in his clothes in Twilight Princess.

shadowdorothy

Piros in the .hack series. I mean my god, why!?! Just why.
Also typos that could easily be fixed if you paid an English speaker.

Brumrha

Banned
I generally have no problems with any of the games I play, but even so, I do have issues with some of them...

- ChunSoft, I'll never forgive you for severely limiting the availability of the Trap Avoider skill in PMD T/D/S; I was able to blow the traps away in BRT, & now I can't anymore...
- I'll never forgive the makers of PR: Gaurdian Signs, for not including online multiplayer. Seeing that I live in a sparsely-populated area, I have no people to play this with, & thus, no Deoxys for me...
- Nippon Ichi, what the hell were you smoking when you decided to mess with the SP costs of all the special techniques in Disgaea 2?! I thought that the SP costs were balanced in Disgaea 1, & I felt that they fixed something that isn't broken.

That's the jist of what I've got, I "might" have more later on.