• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Thoughts on Ash having finally won a Pokemon League.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Hurtful TPCi. Hurtful.

The Kanto Catastrophe
The Johto Jobber
The Hoenn Heartbreak
The Shame of Sinnoh
Underpowered in Unova
Crushed in Kalos

Wow, you would think the fandom would make up these names, not an official source of Pokemon information.
Yes, let's ignore the Orange League entirely. And the Battle Frontier. If I didn't know better, I'd say I'd written the Sinnoh title. It truly was a shame that Tobias wasn't given the long battle.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
Yes, let's ignore the Orange League entirely. And the Battle Frontier. If I didn't know better, I'd say I'd written the Sinnoh title. It truly was a shame that Tobias wasn't given the long battle.
Oh but they didn't.

The Article said:
As you can see, Ash may not yet be a Champion, but he's a master of determination if nothing else. (And we do have to give him some credit for winning the Orange League and the Battle Frontier—not quite the same as a regional Pokémon League tournament, but still impressive.)

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Oh but they didn't.
Oh, I just assumed you'd posted the whole list in its entirety. And the Orange League is still a regional League, it's just anime-original.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
So I think the Pokemon site finally confirmed orange league and BF don't count as much as winning a regional league, which Ash has now won :)

Also lol why is everyone getting offended at the article or saying TPCI doesn't give a ****, it's meant to be a humorous article forshadowing ash winning in the Alola league. Chill guys

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
So I think the Pokemon site finally confirmed orange league and BF don't count as much as winning a regional league, which Ash has now won :)

Also lol why is everyone getting offended at the article or saying TPCI doesn't give a ****, it's meant to be a humorous article forshadowing ash winning in the Alola league. Chill guys
Japan's side was a hype video that didn't call its main character a loser.

The West made it look like he's a loser in their eyes, literally spelling it out like 6 times.