• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Thoughts on "Decolora Adventures!" Team Rocket?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I'm actually enjoying them quite a bit. I thought they were funny in the first DA episode, sort of decent in the second one, and pretty interesting in the latest episode. Of course, I'd prefer it if they didn't blast off, but they bring more entertainment to the anime now that they're funny again. Maybe that's why I like DA more than I liked the rest of the BW saga.

I saw a bit of them in DA! I've always like comical Rocket-dan and always will. But I liked them better in EpN.

Cresselia92

SM Ash = New Ash
I don't mind them. After 100+ episodes of seriousness and sporadic appearances it feels somewhat refreshing to me.

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
I would argue they're worse now than they ever were before, especially after seeing Charmander the Stray Pokemon again on Smash earlier. No personality, no purpose, just brainless, soulless buffoons who exist only to spew unfunny humor for their overentitled fanbase. Seriously, Misty's fans (mostly) got over it, May's fans got over it, Dawn's fans got over it, Brock's fans got over it, so the fans of Idiot Rockets could have gotten over it too. You are not special.

What is funny is how some people spent two years whining about how Team Rocket acting as if they had some intelligence meant they were 'lobotomized' when now they behave as if their brains were torn out right before each episode.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
I would argue they're worse now than they ever were before, especially after seeing Charmander the Stray Pokemon again on Smash earlier. No personality, no purpose, just brainless, soulless buffoons who exist only to spew unfunny humor for their overentitled fanbase. Seriously, Misty's fans (mostly) got over it, May's fans got over it, Dawn's fans got over it, Brock's fans got over it, so the fans of Idiot Rockets could have gotten over it too. You are not special.

What is funny is how some people spent two years whining about how Team Rocket acting as if they had some intelligence meant they were 'lobotomized' when now they behave as if their brains were torn out right before each episode.

I don't feel that way I saw the Primeape episode last week and though they act exactly like nowadays but I don't lik the nowadays TR anyway as you know.

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
I don't feel that way I saw the Primeape episode last week and though they act exactly like nowadays but I don't lik the nowadays TR anyway as you know.

Oh, that's not to say that there weren't plenty of episodes where they were this useless back then. The difference was that they actually had character development like everyone else, including episodes that specifically developed them. Now they have literally no personality traits outside of how 'wacky' and 'random' they are.

No one's entitled. I mean with BW I started to warm up to them and I originally was complaining how they were flat. Would I like D/P Rocket's better? Yeah. I have no shame in saying that. However, I would not mind the serious Rockets in DA! since they were sort of interesting.

But then again with out without them, I don't really care to watch the DA! series. I am not a filler fan. :[

moneylesswario

Gone But Not Forgotten
They are absolutely lame, they serve no purpose except to annoy people -_- DA would be just fine without them. BW showed us TR isn't needed as a crutch, why go back to those days?

Seriously, Misty's fans (mostly) got over it

And at least they're not getting special treatment

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
They are absolutely lame, they serve no purpose except to annoy people -_- DA would be just fine without them. BW showed us TR isn't needed as a crutch, why go back to those days?

And at least they're not getting special treatment

And episode n showed that they can be comedic, yet still competent and likable with actually doing interesting things....minus the ampharos episode.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
And episode n showed that they can be comedic, yet still competent and likable with actually doing interesting things....minus the ampharos episode.

They weren't needed in the N series, they should have been written outof the series completely after Operation Tempest.

moneylesswario

Gone But Not Forgotten
^Agreed, Operation Tempest was hyped as their big finale.

And minus Farewell, Isshu! Setting Sail Once Again!...and minus The Dangerously Sweet Honey...

Yes!! Which is why I loved their EpN selves. Still serious but had quirks from earlier seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.