• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Thoughts on "Decolora Adventures!" Team Rocket?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
!!!! Oh dear lord. Didn't you understand anything I said? Why is this so hard for you?!

Let me break it down. TRio can be competent, fly away every time with their silly little jet packs, yet still maintain their character that they had in Sinnoh. Or is suddenly their personality what you find so unappealing, that you'd rather have those more-or-less stale villains appear for a few minutes, mostly fail their mission, and fly away?

But mind you, Team Rocket is never supposed to succeed. This is Pokemon, not some psychological anime where the watchers are made to believe that the evil team will lose, but in the end they'll get their way. Team Rocket, all villainous teams will bow down to King Ash and his hacked Pikachu at the end of the series anyway.
It is your opinion that they are "stale" when serious. I found it interesting to actually see the competent trio that they were originally hired to be.

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
You offended me, but I don´t think I offended you and the people who control this forum are gonna see that.

Yea, you did offend me by stereotyping and assuming that I have to like certain types of.tv shows. Don't make assumptions about people, it isn't nice.

TanukiKing

Team Rocket fan
I don´t stereotyped. I just said that people who like secret agent stuf like serious TR and you can´t argue with that. Sometimes what i write is misleading because I don´t master english. So sorrry if i hurt you, it wasn´t my intention. However you obviously called me childish.

Spin Attaxx

2012-2013
You're doing it again.

"People who like serious spies OBVIOUSLY like BW TR!"

I like seeing aliens fight in cities. Doesn't mean I like Destiny Deoxys.

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
I don´t stereotyped. I just said that people who like secret agent stuf like serious TR and you can´t argue with that. Sometimes what i write is misleading because I don´t master english. So sorrry if i hurt you, it wasn´t my intention. However you obviously called me childish.

Find me the quote exactly where I said the word "childish". I wouldn't call anyone that, because that would be childish in itself for me to say that. And I actually don't like anything about serious spies. I barely like james bond or anything like that all, and like serious trio.

Gurk

It is your opinion that they are "stale" when serious. I found it interesting to actually see the competent trio that they were originally hired to be.

They were hired to be competent but haven't been from Kanto to Sinnoh, it kinda tells something about how competent they actually are. The only reason they were competent in Unova was because they were being watched and got direct orders from their leader. But this doesn't excuse them having no character at all, rather than just being villains, even competent villains have characters, case in point, Annie and Oakley.

And for someone who thinks silly TRio is for kiddies, why do you even watch Pokemon, where do you find the entertainment? I'm actually curious.

Blue Saturday

Unfurl your Blessed Wings!
I said a majority of the fans in a country. Obviously is not everyone. Also why did you laugh?

Prove that a majority of the fans in Japan prefer comedic TR, I mean the target audience. As I've said before, I think it's more likely the VA of TR influenced their behavior and now the writers themselves. I don't mean that in a negative way regarding the VA, it just seems like a more plausible theory. I've seen nothing that suggest comedic or serious are preferred over the other.

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
They were hired to be competent but haven't been from Kanto to Sinnoh, it kinda tells something about how competent they actually are. The only reason they were competent in Unova was because they were being watched and got direct orders from their leader. But this doesn't excuse them having no character at all, rather than just being villains, even competent villains have characters, case in point, Annie and Oakley.

And for someone who thinks silly TRio is for kiddies, why do you even watch Pokemon, where do you find the entertainment? I'm actually curious.
I find the entertainment in seeing pokemon, and pokemon battling.

TanukiKing

Team Rocket fan
Prove that a majority of the fans in Japan prefer comedic TR, I mean the target audience. As I've said before, I think it's more likely the VA of TR influenced their behavior and now the writers themselves. I don't mean that in a negative way regarding the VA, it just seems like a more plausible theory. I've seen nothing that suggest comedic or serious are preferred over the other.

The fact that they return to their fuuny selves is prof enough. The VA have nothing to do with it and I think you can´t prove that either.

About the stereotype thing there are people who like serious TR and not spy series. I said that people who like spy series will like serious TR because they are almost the same. One more time I apolagise if i was rude.

Status
Not open for further replies.