1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Thoughts on Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon.

Discussion in 'Other Video Game Discussion' started by pokemon player, May 6, 2013.

1. pokemon player

pokemon player Sylveon, tho.

So, I recently finished this small standalone game which, if you haven't played it, is a small 4-6 hour game which is identical to Far Cry 3 but with a different setting and story. You are Rex Power Colt, a cyborg sent to save the world from destruction in the year 2007. Personally, I preferred it to the original Far Cry 3, mainly because of it's hilarity and stupidity. What does everyone else think?

2. Abstinence Pistols

Abstinence Pistols Fahrvergnugen

I haven't yet finished it, but so far it's great. The neon-looking artstyle is a hell of a lot more interesting than the original island in Far Cry 3, and I would gladly pay 60 dollars for a full version.

The one complaint I have is that from what I've seen there isn't really an upgrade system in place, besides just unlocking things automatically as you level up.