1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Thoughts on Let's Go's post game?

Discussion in 'Let's Go, Pikachu & Eevee' started by shoz999, Apr 3, 2019.

1. Blood Red

Blood Red ...

Kinda hard to trust GF when it seems like they keep treating walking/rideable Pokémon like generational gimmicks.

MockingJ and WishIhadaManafi5 like this.
  2. JLK2707

JLK2707 Well-Known Member

They should add the Johto region as a patch in the game!:)

3. Vetican

Vetican New Member

The post game is the worst out of all the core games except the original Kanto games for obvious reasons. I like the fact that we can battle Green, but that's literally the only good thing about the post game.

MockingJ, Lunalah and shoz999 like this.
  4. What's Green's team? and who is the first master trainer battle?

MockingJ and Lunalah like this.
  5. shoz999

shoz999 IT WAS ME! SETETH!

Here's a link. Pretty good and balance team in my opinion. On another note, I assume your talking about Red, Green & Blue and not the random NPC trainers? The first you battle early on is rival Blue at Silph Co. After post-game, you can battle him as the Viridian Gym Leader.

https://www.serebii.net/letsgopikachueevee/green.shtml

6. MockingJ

MockingJ Banned

The Sevii Islands should've been added. I don't know if Gamefreak just hates them or if there was just not enough data in the games, but I'm pissed off that the Sevii Islands were scrapped.

shoz999 likes this.
  7. shoz999

shoz999 IT WAS ME! SETETH!

I'm guessing it's the same possible reason as the Battle Frontier. I don't think it's because of casual players but because of deadlines. Rather than delaying the game to add a post-game, they cut it out.

Chiffon likes this.
  8. Ignition

Ignition Incineroar wins yet again (proud of my son)

It’s the most disappointing thing about the game besides the removal of anything that gave the series any difficulty. None of the fights are difficult so it’s really disappointing

9. malcolm_n

malcolm_n Pokemon Collector

I don't know. The lack of Sevii Isles kinda bugged me too, but I do enjoy being able to battle trainers, plus my son and I still enjoy teaming up to capture tough pokemon. It'll tide us over until Sword and Shield, at least.

I do agree that the more difficult gym leaders is very fun.

10. Emboar_Rulez

Emboar_Rulez Lost 20$ when Ash beat Kukui

I wasnt big on the post game I do like the rematches but really got annoyed by the master trainers.Its a neat concept but didnt like raising a pokemon to lv.80 just for one fight and you had to do it 6 times to unlock red but luckily some were easy like the chansey trainer