• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Thoughts on Let's Go's post game?

It’s still early in the reveal cycle. Rideable Pokémon might still be in the games but not yet shown because of some sort of new mechanic that GF wants to show off. I wouldn’t be surprised if there was some mini game that allows you to ride Ponyta, Rapidash, And Mudsdale to represent the UK’s history of horseback riding.

Kinda hard to trust GF when it seems like they keep treating walking/rideable Pokémon like generational gimmicks.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.

MockingJ

Banned
The Sevii Islands should've been added. I don't know if Gamefreak just hates them or if there was just not enough data in the games, but I'm pissed off that the Sevii Islands were scrapped.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
The Sevii Islands should've been added. I don't know if Gamefreak just hates them or if there was just not enough data in the games, but I'm pissed off that the Sevii Islands were scrapped.
I'm guessing it's the same possible reason as the Battle Frontier. I don't think it's because of casual players but because of deadlines. Rather than delaying the game to add a post-game, they cut it out.

Ignition

Advocate for Froggy Chair Supremacy
It’s the most disappointing thing about the game besides the removal of anything that gave the series any difficulty. None of the fights are difficult so it’s really disappointing

Emboar_Rulez

Pokémon Master (Kinda)
I wasnt big on the post game I do like the rematches but really got annoyed by the master trainers.Its a neat concept but didnt like raising a pokemon to lv.80 just for one fight and you had to do it 6 times to unlock red but luckily some were easy like the chansey trainer