• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Thoughts on the Upcoming Pokemon Switch Game?

Xuxuba

Apparently, some in-game pictures are being released online due to early copies.

spJfuNb.png
Can't wait for the leaks. Don't tell anyone but i think Giovanni is the leader of TR.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
beep beep! here's some trivia on "@shoz999"

shozz999 is a strong trainer who has a cowardly disposition and an illness

shozz999 has never appeared in the pokémon anime or the TCG

when evolving, he will become agitated and then slashes his friends with harmless blades

the name is inspired by ancient african species of sea snails
I'm getting the idea that I did something terrible to you.

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
Apologies for what I'm about to say. I could be wrong but I'd say you have an exclusionary bias against the manga based on the fact that previously you said something similarly for the anime section but failed to back up any legit examples at the time, ignoring my questions to provide any examples and ignored the opportunity to continue it in the conversations. Since we are here right now and I've been here longer, you have the opportunity to prove yourself right. Could you please point out a bunch of examples of irrelevant manga posts in other sections?
I actually don't have a bias against the manga as I buy and read them. They are my third-favorite part of the Pokémon franchise behind the anime and video games, and I even like them better than the TCG which I grew up with and still play. However, I am severely behind you in terms of what arc I'm on as I only started reading it last year after I discovered that a local comic book shop has them. Anyway, with that aside, to the point at hand, I'm talking about the fact that every single post of yours (besides the weird thread where you asked if people wanted to date Brock) has to do with the manga, even when it's not really a part of the current conversation of said thread, holds only a little tenuous connection at best to what's actually going on, and ends up being ignored by most people in the thread, and yet you still persist.

Team Volt Grunt

Pokémon Collector
Apparently, some in-game pictures are being released online due to early copies.

spJfuNb.png
This is the second image I've seen of what appears to be the menu where you choose to Continue. It looks cool and I like the badges being included.

hey shoz! its the dev team here again. sorry about that. me and my buddy Darren were trying to make it so the bot would respond when someone tags soemthing, and then give some trivia about that. Unfortunately, when a word does not already occur in the database already, it makes up trivia from totally random words so you can see there the sentences can end up very silly when it doesn't recognise a word! We're probably going to have to upload all usernames into it to work out this bug, but it's going to take a while so bear with us.
There is already enough spam in this thread. Could you guys take your bot somewhere else? Sorry if I sound like I'm mini-modding, I just found the bots posts to be annoying, and in the case of the second one, rude.

Team Volt Grunt

Pokémon Collector
Hey Team Volt Grunt! yeah, we get that the bot can be a little annoying with the grammar and so on, and the facts arent always 100% accurate, but thats how machine learning works. Think of the bot as a little baby who will tell you real facts when it grows up.

Anyway, I'd rather keep all of the generated posts together in one spot, since it's for a school project and I want to make it easy for my teacher to find. Also we're testing this out as a fun fact service for the new serebii site coming soon and we have permission to test it out here
I suppose I could just block it. Good luck with the school project!

shoz999

I actually don't have a bias against the manga as I buy and read them. They are my third-favorite part of the Pokémon franchise behind the anime and video games, and I even like them better than the TCG which I grew up with and still play. However, I am severely behind you in terms of what arc I'm on as I only started reading it last year after I discovered that a local comic book shop has them. Anyway, with that aside, to the point at hand, I'm talking about the fact that every single post of yours (besides the weird thread where you asked if people wanted to date Brock) has to do with the manga, even when it's not really a part of the current conversation of said thread, holds only a little tenuous connection at best to what's actually going on, and ends up being ignored by most people in the thread, and yet you still persist.

I understand your concerns but you have no need to worry. Almost everything I post has a good reason behind it. I understand that you think posting even a single comment about Pokemon Adventures outside of the manga section may seem unrelevant in other sections but remember it is absolutely no different from a game fan or an anime fan posting game content in the anime or manga section or anime content in the game or manga section as long as it's relevant to the discussion in some way, be it out of nostalgic connections to detailed compare and contrast threads of what one can learn from the other. If you want to continue this discussion that is unrelevant to this thread, feel free to PM me.

However keep in mind that you pretty much said the exact same thing about my Anime Villains Discussion thread that asks what anime villains can learn from their adventure counterparts that holds so many qualities that Pokemon fans have longed asked for seen in other types of anime and manga. Completely disregarding it as a manga thread that has to be in the manga section, discouraging me from making further threads by describing all the threads I make as threads that don't get traction, then later unintentionally admitting that it is an anime section thread by criticizing it as an anime thread that could improve by learning from the manga and then ignoring the questions I asked by focusing on just the 4th one. I mean no offense but I have noticed the obvious patterns. So please, if you wish to bring this topic again, at least bring a convincing argument based on a number of recent threads so I may get a better idea of what you think the problem is and what I could do to help. Otherwise your not going to get anywhere.

Last edited:

Dankrai

i do'nt kid around
Hey Team Volt Grunt! yeah, we get that the bot can be a little annoying with the grammar and so on, and the facts arent always 100% accurate, but thats how machine learning works. Think of the bot as a little baby who will tell you real facts when it grows up.

Anyway, I'd rather keep all of the generated posts together in one spot, since it's for a school project and I want to make it easy for my teacher to find. Also we're testing this out as a fun fact service for the new serebii site coming soon and we have permission to test it out here
i all ready think of all of you other users as like alittle baby.... pokemon is a fighting game not for some "school probject" ahahahhha

shoz999

I see. Well then may I suggest you do a different school project as any hard work you may plan into this will fall apart quite fast. You see the mods here take the rules quite seriously compared to other forums in order to maintain the flow of discussion and you will undoubtedly get banned at this rate. Actually at this point, you might get banned now. It is in your best interests to discontinue this project or at least discontinue what your doing here in the forums.

Dankrai

i do'nt kid around
I see. Well then may I suggest you do a different school project as any hard work you may plan into this will fall apart quite fast. You see the mods here take the rules quite seriously compared to other forums in order to maintain the flow of discussion and you will undoubtedly get banned at this rate. Actually at this point, you might get banned now. It is in your best interests to discontinue this project or at least discontinue what your doing here in the forums.
in my deffence shoz9999 i did not know you wear a mod, and if you pay attention cerefeully you will notice that im didnt even use any bad language on thist thread , so y don't need to ban me from here....

Dankrai

i do'nt kid around

sorry i thaught you were talkig to me, my bad

shoz999

@shoz999 I actually think your manga threads and overall passion for the manga is impressive & nothing to be ashamed of.
sorry i thaught you were talkig to me, my bad
Thank you for the praise and the realization however I feel we should stay back on track to the discussion of the Let's Go games as much as possible.

For starters, does anyone think the Cinnabar Volcano will be explorable? I hope so. I have the strangest feeling that not only is it the gym but we literally have to climb up the volcano and battle Blaine from on top of the volcano, having a scenic view of possibly Pallet Town, the Seafoam islands, depending on how high it's depicted maybe even the entire Kanto region. You know. I always wanted the Let's Go games to have a panoramic view of the entire Kanto region from somewhere up high. I'm getting nostalgia flashbacks of Mt. Battle from Pokemon Colosseum lol...

WAIT A MINUTE. What if! Just what if Cinnbar's Volcano is the new Battle Tower!? That's a stretch but that would not only be fun but that would be the PERFECT location for Kanto's Battle Tower.

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.
No ! Sorry but the pokemon special manga is not be all and end all and this give me flashback to when i was a teen back in 2007 and pokemon special manga fan was non-stop bash pokemon anime show not live up to their overrated manga that doesn't really matter to ani fan or gamefreak themselves. And i was starting to developed a strong hatreds to the manga and i don't think that i wanted to going back there again @shoz999

Last edited:

Dankrai

i do'nt kid around
Pokemon special manga is not be all and end all and this give me flashback to when i was a teen back in 2007 and Pokemon special manga fan was non-stop bash Pokemon anime show not live up to their overrated manga that doesn't really matter to ani fan or gamefreak themselves. And i was developed a strong hating to the manga and i don't think that i wanted to going back there again @shoz999

the manga did have a arbok (whic i hate) get killed on screen inf ront of childeren so i think it is some what mature.... however, the anime, had a scene where ash and pikachu and lysandr all died, and a sceen where a man shot ash when he was indide the "safari zon" so i think that is also some what ature....... all in all yes.. a lot of pokemon animes are very mature...

Redstar45

Dude.......no Ash and his pikachu didn't die in the blast with Lysandre and Kaiser is the dude who put a revolvers in Ash/Satoshi 's face to threatening him to leave the zone if he dare touch Dratini and it's evolution form Dragonair.

shoz999

I don't know if anyone mentioned this but has anyone noticed how Cerulean Cave looks exactly like it's counterpart from Pokemon Origins, dark blue overtones, crystals. Also I wonder if it will play a much bigger role, like a side quest, during Post-Game since Blue/Green is there.

Redstar45

Yeah it been noted by lot of the Pokemon anime and game fan ......well it is new to say ?

Redstar45