• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

[Thread Closed Due to Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poke'T<3

ASH FAN GIRL!!!!!<3
I know this is sort of crazy since aipom and ash are oviously extremely close based off of the episode with jessie. [spoil]Buizel and dawn maybe not so much but she and buizel just started out together and buizel doesnt seem to in love with contests... The show has made it completely ovious aipom prefers contests and it would be somthing strong to add to dawns collection after all it was ash's one of the people who could have been a frontier brain? Does she even know that? It would be somthing new and i think buizel really fits ash better and aipom fits dawn better even though aipom is one of my favorite pokemon and i like it with ash. I dont think they will trade but it would fit pretty well think about it and discuss i want to hear what you guys think i dout it but you never know pokemon could stray from what we would normally expect...[/spoil]

[Spoiler Tag added by Dogasu]

Last edited:

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
If the writers do it they do it. If they don't then they don't.

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
they'll cut off part of buizel and part of Aipom and sue them toghether actually im kidding because they won't do that and that was a joke and in reality it could go either way at the moment as evidence points both ways but I dunno what to tell you I think they wont but who am i to say?..

Satoshi Tajiri

Do the birdie dance!
I know this is sort of crazy since aipom and ash are oviously extremely close based off of the episode with jessie. [spoil]Buizel and dawn maybe not so much but she and buizel just started out together and buizel doesnt seem to in love with contests... The show has made it completely ovious aipom prefers contests and it would be somthing strong to add to dawns collection after all it was ash's one of the people who could have been a frontier brain? Does she even know that? It would be somthing new and i think buizel really fits ash better and aipom fits dawn better even though aipom is one of my favorite pokemon and i like it with ash. I dont think they will trade but it would fit pretty well think about it and discuss i want to hear what you guys think i dout it but you never know pokemon could stray from what we would normally expect...[/spoil]

Not THIS again. [spoil]Ash isn't gonna trade Buizel for Aipom because he doesn't trade pokemon. That, and the writers had all this planned long before the 'Ash is gonna get Buizel' thing came up.[/spoil]

So, no.

Chris

Old Coot
I like how this keeps coming up based simply on the fact that [spoil]Buizel isn't a cutesy Pokémon like the rest of Dawn's team.[/spoil] You'd think people would get the idea by now that some sort of variety for the show would be nice for a change.

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
I think it's funny that when Buoysel was first revealed, everyone and thier mother branded it as a 'cutesy' pokémon. You never saw anyone commenting on how cool it'd be to see Buoysel break someone's skull in half and smear the victim's brains all over it's trainer, it was always 'Aww, kawaii buizero!!!" and "That thing is, like, totally adorable!!".

Korobooshi Kojiro said:
they'll cut off part of buizel and part of Aipom and sue them toghether actually im kidding because they won't do that and that was a joke and in reality it could go either way at the moment as evidence points both ways but I dunno what to tell you I think they wont but who am i to say?..
I smiled, and declared that this thread has a winner.

Last edited:

Poke'T<3

ASH FAN GIRL!!!!!<3
I like how this keeps coming up based simply on the fact that [spoil]Buizel isn't a cutesy Pokémon like the rest of Dawn's team.[/spoil] You'd think people would get the idea by now that some sort of variety for the show would be nice for a change.

Thats my point it would be a change because ash doesnt trade pokemon im pretty sure they wont but it would be creative and besides have you seen dawn she doesnt seem like she would have anything but cutesy pokemon but aipom would be a really strong influence for her cutesy doll team

May Ketchum

Dawn IS my world....
Dawn and Aipom are like James once said "It's like mixing gasoline with a match". So what if [spoil]Dawn has a Buizel, it proves she can find Pokemon that may not have a cuteness factor as her others. But Buizel has a "coolness" factor. You only want them to trade so Ash can Buizel. Dawn has it. Suck it up[/spoil]

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
You'd think people would get the idea by now that some sort of variety for the show would be nice for a change.

[spoil]You have to admit if they did trade it would add some variety since it'd be the first time main characters used traded pokemon which hasn't been done ever.[/spoil]

char-cario

[spoil]Ash isn't going to get Buizel or a water pokemon in general. Aipom and Ash just have too strong of a bond to seperate, and besides, Dawn can always borrow Aipom to use in a contest if she wants. I'm sorry, but I'm just so ticked off at people in the spoilers section not letting go of the fact that Dawn had Buizel.[/spoil]

~-Overheat-~

Black/White!
Not THIS again. [spoil]Ash isn't gonna trade Buizel for Aipom because he doesn't trade pokemon. That, and the writers had all this planned long before the 'Ash is gonna get Buizel' thing came up.[/spoil]

So, no.

Quoted for the truth

[spoil]Buizel wouuld have fitted ash and aipom with dawn but this has already happened and never ever are they gonna trade[/spoil]

Status
Not open for further replies.