• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

[Thread Closed Due to Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melody93

<--Yay New me!
AG had four movies and Munchlax show up in the second advance movie even though Hoenn was shorter and had BF added to it.

There's already so many pokemon in the 11th to debut the first 5th gen. My question is why are they doing this? Does this mean the next game isn't coming out in exactly four years? I love to think the show ending *gets shot XD* and there isn't a 5th gen but that's a dead argument by now. Everything riding on the 12th movie and we know the star of the third advance (8th) movie was a new gen pokemon (Lucario) and some say Arceus will be the 12th movie star. I know sinnoh is going to last longer because they don't want to do a filer sage like BF but what with the slugginess we might not see the first 5th gen until spring 2009!

Last edited:

Bitsy

Sneasel Fanboy
I think it may be because so far d/p has been more profitable than the others due to the wifi compatability.

Melody93

<--Yay New me!
^Good one. they might need more time to work on the 5th gen.

I'm just hoping that sinnoh isn't being dragged out 5 years due to this.:/

LegendaryGarchomp

AG had four movies and Munchlax show up in the second advance movie even though Hoenn was shorter and had BF added to it.

There's already so many pokemon in the 11th to debut the first 5th gen. My question is why are they doing this? Does this mean the next game isn't coming out in exactly four years? I love to think the show ending *gets shot XD* and there isn't a 5th gen but that's a dead argument by now. Everything riding on the 12th movie and we know the star of the third advance (8th) movie was a new gen pokemon (Lucario) and some say Arceus will be the 12th movie star. I know sinnoh is going to last longer because they don't want to do a filer sage like BF but what with the slugginess we might not see the first 5th gen until spring 2009!
i hope not because as soon as i got dp i wanted another new pokemon game to come out.but if what beckett mag. says is true well have more games soon:) p.s.when is the new movie coming out in the u.s?

Last edited:

Rudol Ichiga

The chosen one
I think that in the 11th movie they will show the silhoutthe of a 5th gen pokemon..
That would be awesome..

Melody93

<--Yay New me!
^ I thought that too until serebii said shaymin will be reveal spring 2008 just like Munchlax was in May 2004.

Oh and the 11th movie comes out in japan July 19 and the 10th on DVD 21st this month. I don't know US release dates.

Last edited:

BCVM22

Or maybe, there may not be a 5th gen. Just a thought

*facepalm*

Because Nintendo is known for putting an abrupt kibosh on their franchises that continue to make money hand over foot, right? RIGHT? Yeah, that makes tons of sense! Excellent theory! I am intrigued by your ideas and wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

MaskedManAbsolkid

Or maybe, there may not be a 5th gen. Just a thought

I seriously doubt they'd do that. Pokemon is the second biggest selling game series in the world. Getting rid of it now would be the worst idea ever.

Melody93

<--Yay New me!
This time there are 3 hidden Pokémon. Last time there were two

Jirachi and Deoxys... this time shaymin, (guessing) Arceus what is the third one Giratina?

Your site summary still says Ash loses and never beaten Gardenia BTW.

me said:
I love to think the show ending *gets shot XD* and there isn't a 5th gen but that's a dead argument by now

HoennMaster said:
People, it was never confirmed that a 5th Generation pokémon would be in the next movie!
It was just a rumor as I said in other threads. My bad.:/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.