• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Threat List help plz

Penquin

Sinnoh Trainer
How does this team counter the threat list?
-Umbreon, Jolteon, Sceptile, Aerodactyl, Mamoswine,

And this team:
-Gyarados, Jirachi, Venusaur, Mamoswine, Yanmega, Blissey

Please name all the replacements for Blissey in the above team.

Thanks for the help! :)

And, what are ALL the counters for Rhyperior?

You need to read the rules. Post movesets, natures, iteam and EV's.

Listen...

YOU ARE ONLY SUPPOSED TO MAKE A THREAD IF YOU HAVE A TEAM TO RATE! APPARENTLY YOU DONT SO GET THE **** OFF YOU ****ING COW!

spareux

maldición
read the stickies and if that doesnt help look about here and smogon .__.
nobody is going to explain well over 20 pokemon, what they do and how you counter them
and if they do just for the sake of your thread they have too much spare time.

YOU ARE ONLY SUPPOSED TO MAKE A THREAD IF YOU HAVE A TEAM TO RATE! APPARENTLY YOU DONT SO GET THE **** OFF YOU ****ING COW!

good grief that was made of lol.

Penquin

Sinnoh Trainer
read the stickies and if that doesnt help look about here and smogon .__.
nobody is going to explain well over 20 pokemon, what they do and how you counter them
and if they do just for the sake of your thread they have too much spare time.

good grief that was made of lol.
You dont have to explain how they counter, just who counters em. Can you AT LEAST name "ALL" the special/wall Pokemon?

Oh my God. I am this close to murdering you, you cow.

Cresselia
Blissey
Bronzong
Uxie
Spirtomb
Regice
Regirock
Milotic
Vaporeon
Umbreon

There's more, but I can't bother listing them. Why don't you just research them over Serebii.net? God, sometimes people are so stupid they deserve to be in a special school, Paris Hilton being the other student.

Raito

HADOUKEN!
lol MistyLover. i think i laughed hard enough to execute a lmao.

The only honestly good Special Walls are:

Blissey
Resttalk Regice
Resttalk Snorlax
Cresselia
Resttalk Uxie on a good day

Sora_Keyblade_Owner

Ultimate evil grinXD
I guess I'll help you. The special wall pokemon, like posted above, are Blissey, Regice, Umbreon, Milotic and Snorlax. Other really good defensive types can be Shuckle, Registeel, Uxie and Suicune.
As for counters for Rypherior, any fast pokemon with a nice special attack and a special Ice or Grass Attack should be able to beat Rypherior, unless its got a substitute or Trick Room is in effect.
Is that all you wanted to know?

Raito

HADOUKEN!
lol Milotic isn't good with Tail Glow / Nasty Plot / Choice Specs stuff running around. Same with Umbreon.

Shuckle fails since it has infinitesimal HP.

Registeel has very easy to exploit weaknesses.

Suicune is like Milotic to a lesser extent.

Sora_Keyblade_Owner

Ultimate evil grinXD
lol Milotic isn't good with Tail Glow / Nasty Plot / Choice Specs stuff running around. Same with Umbreon.

Shuckle fails since it has infinitesimal HP.

Registeel has very easy to exploit weaknesses.

Suicune is like Milotic to a lesser extent.

Every defensive pokemon has some kind of weakness, ya? Registeel has got 3 weaknesses, but its high defenses should pull it through and its got a lot of resistances.

Shuckle has low HP but Ive used it and its not bad. It survived a Kyogre's Surf with rain in effect. And Salamence's Earthquake only did around a 100 damge to it. But its weak against seismic toss or Nightshade.

Yeah, Suicune is like Milotic but it can learn Calm Mind and Roar which gives it a somewhat better advantage.

But I agree that Milotic is weakened due to Nasty Plot...but hey, every Special Wall is weakened because of that, right?

Raito

HADOUKEN!
i lold.

Cresselia works, and the other three i listed are perfectly viable options.

Keaton

Custom User Title
NOTE: You do need to post moves because although you have a team some pokes may have moves that help to counter other monsters out there...so without them there isnt a way to tell you who counters what and who doesnt because you may have a moveset that leaves you completly vunrable to say...gyarados or you may have one that obliterates one...so its a tough thing to ask without moves, natures, items and possibly even EV's...after all this is the competitive section ^_^

i will gladly help you out if there are moves etc :)

Raikou77

You could just assume the standard sets though...

Yeah, put the movesets so we know what your team is going to be. Knowing the pokemon isn't really enough.

Penquin

Sinnoh Trainer
Yanmega(male) @Life Orb 50>>Lead
~Nature: Hasty
~Ability: Speed Boost
-Big Buzz
-Shadow Ball
-Air Slash
-Hypnosis

Venusaur(male)@Black Sludge LVL 50>>Special Wall
~Nature: Careful
~Ability: Overgrowth
-Leech Seed
-Sleep Powder
-Earthquake
-Sludge Bomb

Jirachi(genderless)@Leftover LVL 50>>Wish Passer
~Nature: Timid
~Ability: Serene Grace
-Reflect
-Wish
-U-turn
-Zen Headbutt

Zangoose(male)@Leftovers LVL 50>>Physical Sweeper
~Nature: Calm
~Ability: Run Away
-Return
-Night Slash
-Brick Break
-Crush Claw

Gyarados (Male)@Leftovers LVL 50>>>Dragon Dancer
~Nature: Adamant
~Ability: Intimidate
-Ice Fang
-Earthquake
-Dragon Dance
-Waterfall

Mamoswine(male)@Leftovers LVL 50>>Mixed Sweeper
~Nature: Adamant
~Ability: Snow Hide
-Rest
-Earthquake
-Ice Shard
-Curse

Your Jirachi is going to need Impish/Adamant (Impish is better) instead of Timid, especially if it has Zen Headbutt and U-Turn. :/

Penguin, STOP posting multiple times in a row, PLEASE!