• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Three Jynx & A Baby! (445)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Three Jynx & A Baby

On their way to the Battle Tower, Ash & Co. bump into a cute young Smoochum. May eagerly wants to hold it but when Smoochum's three Sisters arrive, Ash & Co. are attacked by them. However Team Rocket has also met up with Smoochum and Jessie hatches a plan to steal it. Will they succeed?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Komedic Konservationist

N00b in the dungeon!
For once, my episode prediction was near the mark, it seems.
Then again, that fake summary was written along the lines of a generic filler, while my others were all rather outlandish.
Yeah, as I said in the speculation thread, it has potential to be a great comedy-based episode. Once the pictures arrive, I'll finally get to see how it works out.

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
Sounds like another unoriginal, uninteresting filler. I thought we were getting away from these. I'll comment more when I see the pictures.

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
The Smoochum capture speculation was pretty damn stupid to begin with. I mean, honestly...

I just want to know how good the animation was. I'm really eager to see what this new director is capable of. Any sort of amusing plot will be a bonus~

Thriller

Its almost time
Aha, so the Smoochum just evolved into Jynx making this a "Bite to Remember" clone.

*Decides not to watch this ep*

JazzJazz

Don Vito said:
Aha, so the Smoochum just evolved into Jynx making this a "Bite to Remember" clone.

*Decides not to watch this ep*

You shouldn't boycott the episode just because of a recycled plot... you'd never watch the anime at all if you followed that all the time. Besides, there could still be some good dialogue and stuff in this episode to make it worthwhile.

.Bambi.

Be Wise, Tell Lies.
So this is just the recycled plot of "A Bite to Remember".

Well, though that's kind of disappointing, I missed the episode when it aired so I guess I can make up for it now. All the Smoochum capture speculation...I'm guessing just to boost Post Counts. 'Tis a shame D:

Hmmm...I'm interested to see pictures though.

ghost master

the kawaiist thing
Then again, that fake summary was written along the lines of a generic filler, while my others were all rather outlandish.
The summary wasnt fake. It comes from a highly respected source and also the sumary just said something about may picking up hte smoochum and the Jynx retaliate and TR tries capturing Smoochum. Sounds like it could fit in to the episodes plot.

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
Hmm...

May: Alright, time to catch Smoochum!
*Smoochum evolves*
Jynx: JYNX!
Brock: Oh s***, we can't touch it now, it's politically incorrect!
May: Aww......
--------------------------------------------------------------------
So, did the new animator do any cool or funny animations. I hope she uses some chibis or very impressive shading or something.

Hopefully this episode we'll have some comedy to save it!

V Faction

www.faction.com
We need an Episode Synopsis: STAT!

And someone to confirm what the green (evidently sound-based) attack was.

All in the all, the pictures make it look like a decent episode (aside from the Jynx). There was a new art director working on this I hear. That right? Most of the characters looked off in one shot then excellent in another. Hard to get used to...

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
Is it just me or have Jynx gotten shorter? Either that or they got rounder. Either way, they look weird from behind.

.Bambi.

Be Wise, Tell Lies.
Yeah, Jynx do look odd in this episode. Though there are a couple of pictures that they look amazing in.

This episode doesn't look all that different from what most people were expecting. The Meowth-chum looks like a funny scene, can't wait to see it in motion. It was actually kind of cute to see Jessie want Smoochum so badly. And that scene with Jessie coddling Smoochum and James, Manene almost made me want her to capture it. Humanshape Baby Pokemon...UNITE! >:O

What was with Team Rocket and their tuxedos? I can see that they wanted to put Smoochum on broadway or something, but it was a gag that ran throughout the episode. Aand roshambo [or whatever it's called] makes an appearence once again. I'll never get that gave...never D:

Overall, some Avatar worthy scenes in this episode, but until I see the episode, I'm indifferent.

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
All of the characters look obscure in this, actually. I believe this is primarily due to the new art director. Most of the obscurity is present in the characters' faces (particularly Meowth and Jessie). This duo of shots, for example:
AG266.jpg

AG267.jpg

The Benmeister

Master of Magnet
Interesting scenes of climbing that weird pylon tower thing. Quite a few seemingly tense moments in this episode, although Smoochum evolving sorta ruined the feel of it at the end. But that's just me being awkward.

Mawile XD

ello thar
Ugh, I've never like Smoochum. I agre with Jikkle, Smoochum does appear to have a crush on Ash. Will it start following the gang?