• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Three Jynx & A Baby! (445)

Lishus13

Poli-Spriter!
Did one of the Jynx sound like a dying kitten? That must've been the elderly woman Jynx.

Anywho, when Smoochum evolved, I half-expected Ash, May, or Brock to say "What the hell, is it a dwarf Jynx?" It look really small compared to the other Jynx.

i think the highlight of this episode was the part when Jessie said that the snack was a "rice ball", shows that PUSA isn't afraid to to say "hey it's japanese food, it's there cause it's a japanese show" unlike the former dubbing staff who would have tried telling us it's a sandwitch or a cookie!

Rapiido

Only ONE Jynx sounded good..

One Sounded like a "dying kitten"
The evolved Smoochum sounded too deep.
I didn't even hear what the last one sounded like..

jolteonjak

*swoons for Noland*
i think the highlight of this episode was the part when Jessie said that the snack was a "rice ball", shows that PUSA isn't afraid to to say "hey it's japanese food, it's there cause it's a japanese show" unlike the former dubbing staff who would have tried telling us it's a sandwitch or a cookie!

Yes because having "riceball" and "ramen" said in the anime is much better than having the talent that's been around for 8+ years.

wobbanut

Team Awesome
I'm not sure about this episode. It was great to see smoochum's voice sounds pretty much the same as the old days, since I love its voice :) , but the three jynx weren't as great. It's a nice touch that they made each sound unique, and one actually sounded like the old jynx, but that one sounded more like Mr. Mime or something. :p I do love Mr. Mime, but that just sounded... wrong.

The part I liked best was Jessie's attempted escape with smoochum up the ladder. At least it was something different from Team Rocket's usual escape attempts, it actually worked for a while (yay!), and it created a great amount of suspense. At least Jessie got out of it okay by James and Meowth coming to the rescue. Smoochum joining in the dancing was cute too. The part with Mime Jr. and Meowth running out dressed as smoochum was LOL hilarious. At least Meowth is play-acting his size this time, unlike when he did Jessie earlier in the season. :p

Overall, though, it wasn't one of the classics. It just didn't catch my interest apart from Team Rocket and smoochum. 7/10 for me.

CabbyFish

It's B and it's W...
acually, for the record, I think two of them keep their archived voices, each with two different pitches. If you watch the scene carefully where Mime Jr. and Meowth are being chased, you'll hear what I mean. Lol at James saying he doesn't want his Mime Jr. to be a Sudosmoochum.

Knight_Ram

This was an ok episode. I really was getting annoyed with the bits were Jessie seemed like one of those girls who just didnt get that she was not ment to have that smoochum! Its like she is really stupid or something! lol... But other than that, it was an ok episode even though when Ash was falling down the ladder it took about a minute and it seemed like he was only about 20seconds up the ladder lol... 6.5/10

mrbrightside69

*The Water Warrior*
Only ONE Jynx sounded good..

One Sounded like a "dying kitten"
The evolved Smoochum sounded too deep.
I didn't even hear what the last one sounded like..

I agree with you completely. I mean only one of the Jynx actually sounded good, the others were somewhat disappointing. When i first heard it I had to rewind the Tivo. I was quite let down with this episode, as I am with every other Battle Frontier episodes. The series is really falling down hill these days. 5/10

Celebitwo

Celebi Clone
This is one of my least favourite episodes
Team Rocket near actually did anything wrong during the course of the episode. They 'capured' a wild pokemon, but the Jynx just got stressed about it. Jessie never planned to do any harm to Smoochum. A the end when their ballon got blown up, that was wrong as TR didn't have Smoochum or Pikachu, Ash was just showing his violent side; I mean it was as though he was doing it the get them caught by Officer Jenny!

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
I liked this episode, mostly because it contains Jynx, one of my fave Pokémon!

Tadashi

kiss my greens
Dang, what is it with Jessie and Smoochum? First this, then the summer school arc...

Hehehe, I loved the part when Ash & Pikachu got turned to snow by the Jynx XDDD Forgot I was watching TV, there... and then poor Pika got frozen... those Jynxes get mad really fast. (lol frozen Magikarp in the air... )

Cute filler ^^

GDE

Palette Professor
whew, this episode made jynx look really fat ._.

Torpoleon

Ash and Jessie risked their lives for a Smoochum!Cool!

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
Yeah, this was a great episode in my opinion. The Jynx' voices were fine for me and Smoochum was so adorable!

Rommath

▲_▲
Okay episode. Smoochum's as great as ever, is Jessie ever going to get a Smoochum though? They've hinted at it a bit, so I don't know. Nice to see Jynx returning, I didn't like the "twerps" treatment of Team Rocket in this episode though.