• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Three Mineral Names?

blendmaster0505

******** Guy
Can you think of 3 new minerals like Gold, Silver and Crystal and Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald?

I really don't know if a thread like this has been posted already but if it is lemme know okay?

I don't have any but I'm just hoping you have...

Thanks and lemme know!

RaynorEx

Trainer Trainer
I am 99% sure that Opal will be the third version (like yellow, crystal, and emerald) for Diamond and Pearl, so I will say..... Topaz, Amethyst, and Peridot.

Wild Cherry

Magma Commander
Pffth, Gamefreaks mostly used up all the common ones.

Whats next, pokemon Potassium?

Who wouldn't want a copy of pokemon Mendelevium?

wiz4

is back.
Pokemon Hydrogen and Pokemon Helium now in the works.

blendmaster0505

******** Guy

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Topaz,Jadestone,Opal

Opal, Topaz, Quartz, Jade, Amethyst, Peridot are most common...bet on seeing those if any minerals will still be used.

~fuzzy out~

GreenApple

Cherish the Day
Opal, Jade, and Topaz?

But what if they turn from the mineral pattern and name the games after something else instead?

blendmaster0505

******** Guy