• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Three new titles!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Source: PokeAni -> TVJapan

11/06 DP101: "Rival Trainer Jun Appears!"
11/13 DP102: "Hearthome Gym! VS Fantina!"
11/20 DP103: "Chaotic Melee in Canalave City!"

Also, based on previous AD patterns, I'm guessing; DP101 should be Natsume, DP102 should be Iwane, and DP103 should be Shimura.

Last edited:

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
Mio City is, if I'm not mistaken, Canalave, and if that's the case, then they're making a huge jump from one place to another. I'd speculate that it may indicate the onset of a story arc related to the town itself or the areas that surround it, but I'm sure that would bring around some painful speculation....oops.

Last edited:
Ahh, so its Canalave, now that title makes sense and that's indeed a huge jump. Altered the titles a little.

~Goth~

~Dark Trainer~
with the Canavale title:maybe they want to head to Canavale but somehow they can't & or they don't know where to start or there's a short route to it but they can't go through that route & have to follow the game path...but...just speculation:p

the summaries will give some hints

ShinyPalkia

Wow! From Hearhome City to Canalave City so fast! =O Anyway, so Ash'll beat Fantina on his second time, so no boring rematches, good. I can't wait to see the Canalave library, because in the games the guys and girl are there when the Galactic Bomb explodes, hopefully so in the anime too, so that Jupiter would appear soon (she sould be the one commanding the pixie mission). ^_^

~Goth~

~Dark Trainer~
maybe in Canavale there will be the whole Galactic thing,the kid with the nightmares,the iron island & other stuff...

can somene write the routes from Hearthome to Canalave?does it take long?I can't remember O__o

Last edited:

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
I think the Full/New Moon Islands are gonna have a role in the anime very soon.

and yes...Iron Island too. Chimchar --> Monferno anyone?

~Magic Thunderbolt~

Looks like it to me... And the dreaded Iron Island awaits. The Auraholics will swarm to it like Combee to a Vespiquen.

~Goth~

~Dark Trainer~
Isn't Jun another name of the DP rival?! Maybe he'll make an anime appearance....
if the game rival would an appeareance it'd be damn cool!!!!

maybe he'll be involved in the Galactic thing...

who knows?

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
I think it'd be kinda odd to put Jun (which technically is just one of the many default names of the rival) in since Kenny in a way sort-of serves as a Jun-like character (a childhood friend of Dawn), then again we do have Palmer possibly appearing so they might want to show his son.

And hey, I guess more game characters can't hurt...

EDIT: I also hope that they aren't starting to rush through the Gym's now. :X

Last edited:
O: The main game rival appearing in the anime?!?
Wow. Haven't had that since Gary was around...
FINALLY.

Hearthome gym...okay.

Hmmm. Confusion about Canalave? Maybe they're puzzled as to why Canalave is isolated from much of sinnoh by a small body of water, and how to get across. I can see that ep being quite humorous.

Wadeledge

Till all are One
And so here comes all the speculation on episodes that won't air for a month. I think it'd be very very very cool if this Jun was indeed the in game rival, I love that hyper kid.

Ash is getting better apparently, no more Gym rematches then please?

I doubt that Ash will challenge the Gym right when they get to Canalave. I foresee a couple of fillers, and Iron Island all going down before the gym. At least we are close to finding out the answer to the argument of Riolu or no Riolu...

Sushi

unspecified
Staff member
Super Mod
To clarify things, here are some non-computer translation suggestions:

DP101: Rival Trainer Jun Appears!
-
DP103: Chaotic Melee in Canalave City!

Since Jun is the most common default name for BarryDamionWhatever, I also think this is the blond we know from the games. Nothing's certain of course, but I think the writers would be careful about choosing a name that coincides with that of a game main character - in the same generation, no less.

Durden said:
Also, based on previous AD patterns, I'm guessing; DP101 should be Natsume, DP102 should be Iwane, and DP103 should be Shimura.
That would be ideal. Natsume would be perfect for an episode featuring (hopefully) the DP rival, Iwane is best-suited for Gym Battles, no questions asked, and Canalave...oh well, this is the episode we know the least about, but I think Shimura might as well work on one of those "group-arrives-in-a-town" episodes. She's decent enough that, even if this episode is more important than it seems to be at the moment, it wouldn't be too bad.

Last edited:
For the sake of clarifying things, here are some non-computer translation suggestions:

DP101: Rival Trainer Jun Appears!
-
DP103: Chaotic Melee in Canalave City!

Since Jun is the most common default name for BarryDamionWhatever, I also think this is the blond we know from the games. Nothing's certain of course, but I think the writers would be careful about choosing a name that coincides with that of a game main character - in the same generation, no less.

Wow...Canalave RIGHT after the battle in Hearthome? o-o Heck, in the games, without fly of course, it takes a few minutes to get there, so I was expecting quite a few episodes in between...not...one. xD

And Jun. o: Epic. Can't wait to see how Satoshi's attitude clashes with Jun's hot-headed quick thinking.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
Jun...Will they make him another childhood friend of Dawns? Or someone Dawn didnt get along with so well?

Hopefully he's up himself and Ash pounds him into the ground.

Maxim

Beyond repair
Jun = Rival from the game.

But I DO NOT believe in those titles as long as they don't have official confirmation. Remember that Mammoo and Pedometer episode? It was also revealed at PokeAni and it was fake!

Status
Not open for further replies.