• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Three Sides to Every Story (605)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Marill, Piplup & Elekid

On their way to the next turn, Ash & Co. meet up with a trainer and her Marill. Piplup quickly falls for the Marill and is eager to show off to her. However, an Elekid is nearby and also wishes to prove itself. When they meet, Piplup & Elekid start competing. Who will win the heart of the Marill?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

It was actually entertaining episode haha.

- Raikou shows up WTH? Oh it was just a dream. XD
- Satoshi really doesn't know anything about romance... (Pikachu & Hikari: "Dummy...")
- Looks like Pochama's gender is finally confirmed. Male.
- Musashi eatis Lum berry lol
- Takeshi knows what Pochama is going through really well..

[img139]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f299/PKIM82/pocha0.jpg[/img139]

[img139]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f299/PKIM82/pocha1.jpg[/img139]

Last edited:

Shinnie-tan

Does that mean Piplup is a cross dressing penguin? I mean, it wore a pink cheerleader outfit before so...

jono123

I remember seeing a screencap a while or so ago from the previews where piplup was using what looked like a new attack, was this the case?

Tomato-kun

I'm clueless ♥
Does that mean Piplup is a cross dressing penguin? I mean, it wore a pink cheerleader outfit before so...

It's just a cheerleader outfit,boys can be cheerleaders too. It's a Piplup,people put feminine outfits on their male pets all the time.

Last edited:

J-boogie200

This episode wasn't bad. What I loved was the Raikou dream. Piplup's still cute and funny, not a bad episode.

SHIN CHAN

Diamond champion
I don't know about this episode but I think it'll be funny. I'll see it when it gets aired in INDIA.

Chimcharrulez97

Did Piplup learn a new move in this episode? I've been dieing to know. Piplup hasn't learned a new move in over 100 episodes.

Squaaah

Raiku was an excellent choice. Overall this looks pretty enjoyable, even though its a total filler. I might watch it properly when the dub comes out. Sinnoh continues its decent fillers trend.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Glad that Raikou finally appears in this episode. Now we won't have random people screaming "RAIKOU HASN'T GOTTEN A PROPER ANIME APPEARANCE YET!!". Even if it was in a dream, at least it still made its appearance in a proper episode.

DeadlyLucario

looks like the writers are filling the gaps up now by showing unseen pokemon now :).
it was a good episode pochamas face when he say elekid and marrill at the end was quite funny.
next weeks episode shud be fun with hikari facing her mother cant wait

Chimcharrulez97

Nah he doesn't learn any new battle move.

CURSE YOU WRITERS!!!!!!! Sorry, I'm just really upset that Piplup hasn't learned a move in a long time. I mean, now that it won't evolve, it should at least learn a new move.

Selfdestruct Togepi

Fangirls Beware!
The episode pictures are up and yes, before anyone asks...

That pic of Musashi in the hot air ballon holding Marill was disturbing.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
What was the attack that Yanmega used at the end? What did Johanna say at the end?What city are they even in?

Figures that they finally show Raikou in a scene as more than a silhouette, and it turns out to be a dream. He's my favorite legendary dog and it pains me to see how ignored he is.
I liked the part in the end when Piplup and Elekid took down TR while hardly breaking a sweat. How has TR not been fired yet if they can't even beat those two?

crobatman

did yanmega use x-scissor? or wing attack?

ShinyLucario

Team Gracidea <3
I wonder if Raikou showing up in a dream is a hint at a future episode. I wouldn't put it past them and such an episode would be a good way to promote HeartGold and SoulSilver (yes yes I know! Anime=/=games, but does that mean one can't promote the other?). Because I haven't watched this episode but it seems like a 5 sec. "Yeah he exists, yay. move along now." type of thing which I hate (which made me a bit disappointed with how Regigigas was handled in the Shaymin/Giratina movie). So I'm hoping Raikou gets an episode soon and that this was a hint on what episode will deal with (Dawn being separated, getting into trouble/lost, Raikou finds her (maybe on his turf?), gets mad, Dawn gets scared, blah blah blah, Dawn earns Raikou's trust, reunites with Ash and Brock).

BM14murph

Master Collector
Is everyone forgetting raikou made an appearance in an anime episode already???

He appeared in the episode in johto Houndoom's special delivery

and nah no move for piplup he was using some form of hose eith marill to water the plants

I hope dat dream is a hint of the future.......maybe they could pull a lake trio with the legendary beasts and have all 3 of them dream about a different one??