• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Three Sides to Every Story (605)

JudySpell

Banned
The Piplup/Marill/Elekid love triangle was pointless but I suppose this episode just needed to spam the Johto Pokemon due to HGSS. 4/10

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I liked the Raikou dream, plus Piplup falling in love with the Marill and forming a rivalry with Elekid was fun to watch. Meowth's Sunflora disguise being used again made me smile cuz I like continuity. :D

My favorite thing from here was how Ash was being clueless about romance regarding Piplup's crush on Marill. He seemed so lost on what love was like. :)

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
My favorite thing from here was how Ash was being clueless about romance regarding Piplup's crush on Marill. He seemed so lost on what love was like. :)

Hee hee well Ash has always been kind of oblivious to love and relationships, even in Dp where he seemed slightly more mature than in the past. But I didn't mind his cluelessness here cuz Piplup's crush on Marill didn't affect him any ways.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Ugh @ the whole love at first sight thing going on with Piplup. Also, I'm surprised that TR actually changed tactics and went to steal Berries for a change. But soon enough they went back to their old routine...

Alloutℯ

Banned
Piplup can't even win in its dreams. Speaking of not being able to win, even again something that's supposed to be strong against it, Piplup goes down very easily. Strangely enough, this ep is good.

So this filler was designed solely as a way of giving Piplup 22 minutes of screen-time while promoting HG/SS as well. This is why DP sucked sometimes.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Pochama's crush on Marill was adorable, yet much like Waninoko before him, I knew he'd never find love. Elekid interfering was irksome, although I was glad that we got to see so many Gen II species here.

Daizy

I call you honey
That scene with the "Raikou" was really cool. I actually laughed at the blatant HGSS advertising here though. Piplup was funny as ever and Brock got to be a mentor about love failures.

Scorbunnie

Raikou making a dream sequence appearance was one of the most random things to happen in this episode other than Piplup crushing on Marill and totally losing out because of that Elekid being her main love interest instead. Poor bloke.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I think that the Raikou cameo from the dream was nothing more than a way for the writers to hype up the Jouto remakes that were released about a month after this episode premiered. It also reminded me of the Hellgar debut episode from Jouto since we saw a glimpse of a Raikou there too, although that might be a coincidence.