• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Three Wishes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gelatino95

Not a tool
It's the inevitable thread. The last one is closed so by mandate of the universe a new one must be created.

If you had three wishes, what would you wish for? You can't wish for more wishes. But you can wish for more fishes.

Here's what I would wish for, not in order of importance:

1. Unaided flight

Actually, that's all I would wish for. I can do anything if I can fly.

KingWiggins

1)A cup
2)2 poor girls
3) Soft piano music playing in the backround

No, to be perfectly honest, I'd wish for a Quagsire and wish somebody else got my 1 wish (because that was a wish xD) because I'd probably abuse it.

1) I'd wish for the world to be completely peaceful, so everyone could live happily!

2) I'd wish for...the courage to make new discoveries!

3) And the last one...I guess I'd wish for an unlimited amount of food, water, and etc., so then we wouldn't have to buy any!

KingWiggins

1) I'd wish for the world to be completely peaceful, so everyone could live happily!

2) I'd wish for...the courage to make new discoveries!

3) And the last one...I guess I'd wish for an unlimited amount of food, water, and etc., so then we wouldn't have to buy any!

You realize even though how perfect of a world that would be, imagine how boring the world would slowly become...

KingWiggins

Not really, besides, I'd rather have it boring any day, than have people in pain!

I guess it just depends how you look at it. But since I'm not in the mood to have a 3 hour discussion/argument because South Park is on, I'll just take your word on it.

Good Day.

Indigoodra

1) Soft elevator music playing in the background. Always. Everywhere I go.

2) A Slowbro. It doesn't need to be flawless or shiny or any of that ****, it just needs to be derpy, friendly, and real.

3) A top hat, monocle, and martini glass.

EDIT: And I could swear I saw a thread like this a few days ago T___T

Gelatino95

Not a tool
You realize even though how perfect of a world that would be, imagine how boring the world would slowly become...

You assume that just because the world is perfect, it would be boring? You're saying that threat to human welfare is what creates excitement? There are plenty of ways to find excitement without danger. There's also human imagination. Amusement parks, among other things, provide excitement without danger.

So no, a perfect world doesn't imply a boring one

KingWiggins

You assume that just because the world is perfect, it would be boring? You're saying that threat to human welfare is what creates excitement? There are plenty of ways to find excitement without danger. There's also human imagination. Amusement parks, among other things, provide excitement without danger.

So no, a perfect world doesn't imply a boring one

When he says perfect world, that comes to my mind and means 'no sins.'. Not saying everything we do is fun has to be a sin, but it would defiantly cut off a lot of things to do.

KingWiggins

I just said a lot of things.. not all things...

G50

No longer posting
1) To be healthy!
2) Jair Jurrjens and Ted Lilly throwing a no-hitter.
3) To become a TKD Master.

Zevn

Lost in Translation
Easy.

1: That no one could be become pregnant
2: That no one could die
3: All ages stop at, or revert to mid 20s

Harmonie

♫ Ad vivere
1. For perfect health.
2. To have a great gift of natural talent in music - for all musical instruments, for performing, for composition, and for teaching.
3. To be prettier.

KingWiggins

Easy. 1: That no one could be become pregnant

Are you one of those people who actually LIKE teen pregnancy..seriously, think about how many goddamn ****s there would be.

~Darkfire~

Quite funny at times
1.Epic drawing talent
2. Being able to fluently speak every language
3. Creation of actual Pokemon at will

Zevn

Lost in Translation
Are you one of those people who actually LIKE teen pregnancy..seriously, think about how many goddamn ****s there would be.

I'm not convinced you understand what I'm saying. Maybe you just read it wrong.

The point would be: No new people.

KingWiggins

^ When you say peoples age stops at 20, and that nobody can become pregnant, maybe it's just me, but I think your not seeing something weird there.. lol

Rezzo

Occasionally
If you having fate problems I feel bad for you son, I got 99 wishes and the fish ain't one

Your lives would be living hell if I had just 1 wish. Give me three and you'd be praying I had only one.

Status
Not open for further replies.