• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Throh or Sawk?

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Upsidedown 403~

I like Sawk, but Throh looks bulkier, so I'll go with Throh!

Weedy Spyze

I've decided to use Sawk for my current Black runthrough. He made pretty short work on Lenora. I've never touched Throh so my experience with him is extremely limited, so yeah I guess I'll have to say Sawk by default.

Finch.

Sunlight, sunlight~
I like Throh quite a bit. I used one in White, and he was incredible. He's bulky, and can hit really hard. So, I choose him, just out of my preference...

Sawk, I prefer offence over defence.

I don't really like either of them. If I had to pick, I'd pick Sawk. I've always thought Throh was one of the ugliest Pokemon.

Sawk. It's weak, but Throh is worse.

M.Oreo

all hax or no hax.
I hate sawk and throh. If I had to throh because sawk annoys me.

Status
Not open for further replies.