• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Through the Generations (Various ships)

alteredegoX

Sophi so silleh~
I originally did this nearly two years ago and stopped, so I'm trying to revive it as I write more to it. There are 5 chapters as of now (ironically just finished the 4th chapter as I had to do 5th first out of personal preference, and use the 4th to be a 'fill the gap') so they will be coming out over the next 5 days.

Rating: Teen (implied sexual scenes and language)

Red X Yellow

~~~​

Chapter 1
Just when the day can’t get any worse, I have to get up at 6am just to go to the god damn school. I was hoping over the summer that the place would burn down to the ground along with every other school in this entire area...but that wish never comes true year after year. These thoughts came from the mind of a seventeen year old girl, about to start out in her final year in the sixth form college she attended. She hated the place, she truly did, but she stayed there simply for her grand desire to go to university. Reluctantly, she finally dragged herself out of bed and walked over to view her tangled mess of lengthy brown hair in the mirror, as well as the red lines running in different directions around her slim naked body where the sheets on her bed had been folded over under her weight and pressed against her body. Grabbing a brush she dragged the teeth through her hair to get it untangled, followed by flipping the switch on her pair of straighteners, going into her en-suite bathroom whilst the utensils heated up.

She quickly brushed her teeth with one hand whilst washing her face with the other. The cold water splashing on her face made her feel refreshed from the rather stuffy warm atmosphere of her bedroom, shivering a little as droplets rolled down from her face and down her neck and chest. She finished both jobs simultaneously and grabbed the towel to dry off her wet face and where the droplets had ran down. Going back to her room she grabbed a light blue long sleeved top and after finally putting a bra on, pulled the top over her head, then having to pull the hair trapped beneath the shirt out. She sat down on a nearby chair and grabbed the now heated up straighteners to get her hair neat and tidy.

Thirty minutes later she had finished fixing up her hair as it was now completely straightened to perfection. Happy with the result, she went to her wardrobe to complete her outfit; a pair of underwear that matched the bra underneath her shirt and a black knee length skirt. Putting both on, she felt she was dressed appropriately and went off downstairs. Both her mother and father had already left for work and had left her the lunch they would make for her every day. However just like usual, she ignored the lunch prepared and ate it there and then as breakfast. With a sandwich being held in her mouth she went to the secret compartment in the cupboard in the kitchen where there was a large jar of money that her parents would put a few paper notes in a day, she took only one note that would easily buy her plenty for her lunch. She didn’t worry as she’d been doing it for years and was never caught, despite how much over time she would have taken.

She grabbed the empty light yellow bag, slipped on the red and white Converse shoes, and made her way out the front door, locking it behind her. She always laughed a little every morning at one of her key chains, a little pink puff ball creature with huge round green eyes that always seemed to be looking at her. Fully ready, she walked down her garden path and began making her way along the fifteen minute walk to her college.

“Blue!” A rather high, but obviously male, voice called only a few minutes down the girls walk. “Hey Blue, wait up!” The boy called again. Blue turned around and saw a tall black haired boy running up to her. She waited patiently at the corner of the street for him. His dark red and black zip up hooded jacket fluttered behind him as he ran. Underneath was a black T-shirt that clung rather tightly to his well toned chest. Naturally any girl would swoon over him in seconds, but Blue had known him for years so she could look at him without the emotion that most girls went through on sight. Soon he caught up and bent over a little, hands resting on his knees as he caught his breath, trying hardest not to let his hands rip the small tears at his knees anymore. Soon he stood up fully and Blue started walking again.

“Good to see you can actually make the first day this time Red,” Blue commented with a smirk, remarking about the boys absence during the first ever day in the sixth form last year. He gave a nervous laugh and scratched the back of his head wear his hair was a complete mess, like he didn’t even bother to care for his hair, anyone could argue he wanted it that way.

“Yeah well...its Yellow’s first day in college, I have to support her after all.” Blue instantly lit up and leaned in close with a smirk.

“Oh? And will this be the same support you gave Yellow before her final exams last year?”

“H-hey! I-I told you th-that in confidence!” Red defended, his face was the exact same colour as his name. Blue just started to laugh at her friend’s dismay. “B-besides...sh-she wanted it,” Blue stopped laughing as she looked up at him.

“No way, Yellow is far too innocent to be the one who asked.”

“Yeah well...she did, now can we change subject before she meets up with us,” Blue saw Red’s embarrassment and decided she should stop, changing the subject to their subjects in college and the last year’s results. It mostly contained Red’s astonishment that Blue actually came out with 2 A’s, a B and an E, though she would admit the E was for the subject she planned to drop the entire year.

“H-hey, w-wait for me!” A petite, quiet voice came from behind. It was hardly just loud enough for the pair to hear. Running from down another street was a short girl with beautifully long blonde hair. A very long sleeved yellow top hung loosely from her body, the sleeves long enough that they hid her hands from view at that moment. Blue looked on amazed that she also saw the girl dressed in a colourful red, orange and green skirt that stretched past her knees, underneath wearing black knee high socks.

“Red...Yellow’s wearing a skirt,” Blue whispered still in shock.

“Y-yeah....I know,” Red answered nervously as the short girl caught up. She smiled a sweet smile up at Red before jumping up to grab his shoulders, jumping again using his shoulders as momentum so she could lightly peck his lips. Blue couldn’t help letting an ‘aww’ escape her lips. Both Yellow and Red stood hand in hand and blushed. “Anyway, come on we don’t want to be late,” Blue scoffed and smirked at Red who just smirked back, the couple began walking first as Blue was only a step behind them.

The rest of the way they talked about their summer. Blue was telling the couple of Red and Yellow about her encounter with their friend Green over the summer. He was a boy the same age as them but instead of going on to the sixth form college, he dropped out and went straight into work at a cafe with his older sister. Blue was telling them about how Green had asked her out on a date; Blue had hesitated but had agreed. She told them little about the date as it made her a little uncomfortable, but the main part was just that after the date, they had agreed that it just wouldn’t work out as it felt a little awkward. Yellow sympathised for the older girl but by then they had reached the college. Red let go of his girlfriend and gently pushed the blonde in the right direction. “I-I’ll see you both later,” She by then had pulled the sleeves back and tied the ribbons in a bow at both of her wrists so her hands were on show. Red sighed as he watched the girl going off into the building. Blue waited patiently until the two wandered off to sitting on the benches.

Very shortly later, they were joined by a younger boy in the schools dark blue uniform of a blazer which he had obediently buttoned up as much as he could and black pants. His hair was a deep crimson red and the fringe covered one eye. He yawned as he just lay back on the bench Red and Blue were sat at without a word. “Erm...hi there Silver,”

The boy yawned again rather loudly, “Mornin’ sis,”

“Spend the night at your girlfriends?”

“Course, where else do you think I’ll sleep?” His voice answered very monotonously; there was the hint of annoyance that was very usual in his voice.

“Well as I keep saying, mum will accept you back if you just apologise to her,” Blue said a little worried sounding. Red chose to just keep quiet of the family matters.

“Yeah well, I didn’t do anything wrong to Graham or Rose, they kept trying to force me to calling them mum and dad but they should have just understood that...I can’t just do that. I need to be allowed to see my real dad too,”

“Listen, I know it bothers you that they adopted you and want you to treat them as real parents, but I love you like a real brother, and I worry. And you’ve had that limp since I last saw you...which was a month ago! Get your hip checked out!”

“It’s fine! Really, my hip is fine, the limp’s getting better, and I have plenty of places to stay,” Silver argued as he sat up with a cigarette hanging out of his mouth, he brought a lighter from his pocket and lit the stick. Blue grumbled, she didn’t like her adoptive brother smoking, but it was his choice and she couldn’t change that. Blue then sighed as she grabbed Red by the arm.

“Come on Red, we better get to the hall and get our time tables,” The two of them stood up as Silver slunk himself back down, taking a big inhalation from his cig and breathing the smoke back out after a second. He raised a hand to wave to his sister at the two walked off into the hall.

The two older students took their seats in the back of the hall as Blue rested her head in her hands out of sheer boredom. Red on the over hand, just reclined in the seat and looked like he would fall asleep there, but the look on his face told Blue that he was likely a little worried about Yellow. The lights on the stage came on as a bald man with a strangely large moustache, resembling three spikes on either side coming out in a jagged shape from his nose. “Good morning students, to any newcomers to the college, you can call me Blaine and I’m your college head. It’s my job to make sure you are all learning and that the teachers are up to their very best standards.” He cleared his throat as he picked up a piece of paper. “Now, changes since the previous year. The head of the Psychology department sadly passed away over the summer in a freak accident. I’m sure you all heard about the fires in the countryside. Well we are sad to say, that Miss Eliza Pensky was holidaying there at the time, and tragically passed away,” He paused as many of the students gasped and muttered amongst themselves. After a moment he raised his hand and everybody fell silent. “But...we currently have a replacement teacher who is just standing in until a permanent teacher is found. I would like to introduce Sabrina, who will be taking this year’s Psychology class zero-zero-two.

A slender woman stood off of a seat on the front row and stepped up on stage. She wore a dark pink, almost purple, sleeveless shirt and black pants. Her hair was a pitch black colour that shined slightly in the light of the hall. Blue looked on as she froze up in her seat. Red noticed this as well as the sudden gleam in her eyes as this new teacher walked up to the microphone.

“Good morning students, as Mr Blaine said, you may call me Sabrina. So as nobody will mention it to me, yes I am young, only 23 in fact so I am fresh from University where I have a degree in Psychology. My door will be open all day for anyone wanting to know about the course,” She bowed her head and stepped off of the stage to sit back down again. Blue hadn’t moved an inch and Red was smirking. He was so going to use this against her later on.

Last edited:

alteredegoX

Sophi so silleh~
~~~

Chapter 2

It was lunchtime as Blue was sat on a bench in the area outside of the college main doors where she had sat earlier that morning. She had been sat there for a full hour and half waiting for Red as well as staring at the single piece of paper she got that morning that had her time table written out. Already that day she had been to her art class and after that got an hour and a half break before even her lunch period started. She yelped out suddenly as she was approached, “So we have the new psychology teacher after lunch right?” The sudden speech had completely scared Blue as she fell off of the bench, resulting in Red laughing his head off at his friend’s reaction as he helped Blue back up and sat down with her on the bench. Blue was really hoping he wouldn’t keep pressing on the matter. “So her name was Sabrina wasn’t it? Kinda weird having a teacher so young, she could date one of her students and not get in trouble.” He was trying to act innocent, but his speech was obviously getting into Blue’s head as she was blushing a little.

“Who’s Sabrina?” The sudden question came from behind, Blue crying out in shock once again as she almost fell off of the bench again. She turned around to see a laughing Silver with a freshly lit cigarette in his mouth. “Oh that was so worth it,”

“What is it, sneak-up-on-Blue day or something?” She pouted obviously upset as she glared at her adoptive brother. “And shouldn’t you be in class?”

“Nah, it’s just Maths, nobody cares if I skip it anyway.” He said with a smirk, exhaling his cigarette smoke into Blue face. It only made her glare more and cough, swatted the air around her to clear the smoke.

“Urgh, that’s disgusting,” She shook her head off and leaned back on the bench. “Well go bother somebody else; me and Red are busy talking.” Silver just smirked again and walked off without another word. Blue sighed and looked back at Red. “Sorry about him,” Red just shrugged it off. He decided to just change the subject for now and the two began to just talk about Blue’s only class so far and Red’s two.

Half an hour later, the two decided to head out for some lunch. Red left his bag behind in his locker inside the college and met up with Blue again at the nearby bus stop. Once met up again, both of them jumped on the first bus that arrived to take them into the main town that was only a five minute ride away. They sat in complete silence along the way, Blue sat by the window and looking out at the buildings that flew passed as well as the people that were walking down the pavements. Sneakily, Red took the small notepad from Blue’s bag that he knew the girl used as a makeshift drawing pad. Blue didn’t even notice as Red opened up the pad and looked through the old pictures Red had seen before, but there was a new addition; a faint crewed drawing of a young woman with long hair, baring a slight resemblance to the new teacher Sabrina. Red glanced up at Blue with a mixture of shock and curiosity. He’d never known Blue to draw another person before other than her friends. He snuck the pad back into Blue’s bag before she even noticed and looked away, trying to ignore what he had seen.

They got off the bus shortly after as Blue raced off excitedly and held her hands up doing a slightly over dramatic spin. Red got off and shook his head, trying to hide his smile at seeing his friend’s antics. Blue soon stopped to reposition her bag over her shoulder more comfortably, cocking her brow at seeing her bag was unzipped, but she shrugged it off as nothing and simply refastened it. Red gave a sigh of relief at Blue not getting suspicious. The two walked about, looking in store windows and just basically having fun. Blue was probing Red for details on his relationship with Yellow, specifically only the fact that the two had recently become a little sexual with each other, something Blue found a little hard to believe at first. The topic soon changed to Blue’s love life which was a conversation to last less than two minutes. It was luckily after the end of their last subject, that Red’s phone began going off, a call from Yellow. Red then decided to leave Blue, though offering for Blue to come back with him which she happily denied. The boy went off to catch another bus as Blue went the opposite direction and going into a music store, looking over the CDs. She gasped and became excited as she saw that on a stand at the end of the isle was the last of the Muse Singles compilation CDs. She dashed there but as she did, someone else in a long black coat stepped in the way and took the disk when Blue was only a step behind. In her rush, Blue accidentally crashed into the person.

“Oops, s-sorry,” Blue apologised, freezing again as the person turned round and revealing them self being Sabrina. “Oh, Miss Sabrina,” She bowed her head almost until the older girl put a hand to her shoulder.

“It’s fine, if you want the CD feel free to take it, I can travel further and have a constant supply of money so I can easily let you take this one.” She smiled, though it seemed still rather cold and vacant as seemed a permanent look to her face. She held out the disk for Blue to take, which she nervously did, trying not to hold eye contact. “So, I’ll see you around the college then...” she trailed off in hopes to catch her name.

“B-Blue, my name’s Blue,” She answered the teacher shyly.

“Oh? I have you for my next class right? Well how about I give you a lift back when you’re done here, at least that way I can maybe listen to the CD in my car,” She offered, her expression was becoming a little warmer. Blue nodded slowly and smiled back, despite her nerves showing and she didn’t know why. Sabrina began walking off towards the counter as Blue followed to pay for the CD. The two then walked in a rather uncomfortable silence back out and Sabrina rather forcibly, took Blue to the food court. Blue was reluctant but with Sabrina’s persuasion, she got something to eat. There was still not talking between the two, even as Blue ate, finished eating, and went off to Sabrina’s car. Getting in, Blue was asked to put the CD into the player in the car and they drove off.

“And our time is running out, yeah our time is running out,” Sabrina began to sing along as she drove the two back.

“You can’t push it, underground.” Blue was revealed to be singing along too as Sabrina suddenly paused the playing. Blue yelped a little and blushed deeply as she was heard singing.

“Oh don’t be shy, you’re quite a good singer,” Sabrina complimented as they pulled into the car park and stopped the engine dead. Blue smiled shyly as she rushed out of the car.

“I-I’ll see you in class then,” She rushed out and almost ran off to where she saw Red and Yellow sat together eating lunch. Blue put herself down onto the bench besides Yellow and let out a loud sigh as she put her head down onto the bench, prompting the obvious question from Red, making Blue begin to explain to the couple what had happened during the lunch. It was then that she realised she’d left her CD in Sabrina’s car. She rushed back to the car park in hope that Sabrina was still there, despite the fact that she really doubt that to be true, and saw the woman wasn’t. As she came back into the main outdoor seating area, both Red and Yellow were gone as a lot of people were heading inside as class started soon.

Only five minutes later, Blue nervously walked into the psychology class room and took a seat at the back of the room by the window as the rest of the seats quickly filled in. Like the previous year, Blue didn’t exactly know any of the other students in the class as the pupils always got jumbled up to accommodate that people dropped subjects so then the timetables would have to mix up. Soon enough Sabrina walked in; unlike during the lunch break she wasn’t wearing her coat. Right away she dropped herself down onto her seat and wheeled it out into the centre of the class.

“Ok well...you all saw me this morning so no need for introductions. I’m just going to get straight on with the class,” Sabrina said, a hint of boredom in her voice as she began to look around the class, a small smile appearing as she had scanned over all the students and ended on Blue. “As for names, I learn quickly and don’t forget them as I’m sure Miss Blue knows,” That caught the girls attention as she looked up towards her teacher. From then on, the rest of the class went on as any normal class would. Most of the students were taking notes and some just seemed to still be muttered to each other under their breaths. The looks Sabrina flashed them revealed to those paying attention to the lesson, including Blue, that she wasn’t very amused by the few students’ antics.

The bell to signal end of the day finally went, Sabrina who was stood up until then slumped back down into her seat and yawned some. Almost all of the students got up almost right away and picked up their bags and left. Blue was the last one into the room as she approached Sabrina at her desk, her eyes closed like she was asleep at her desk.

“Erm...Sabrina?” The older girl opened an eye and smiled to Blue, she didn’t speak but Blue knew she was listening. “I sorta left my CD in your car before...could you get it for me?” Once again Sabrina didn’t speak, but she nodded a slight bit and stood up walking out of the room. Blue eagerly followed the teacher out and down the hallway to the stairs. It was only as she was looking away from Sabrina that Blue noticed the walls in the stair way had been repainted over the summer to be a dark purple and blue colour, being separated in two as the purple half was the bottom and the top was the dark blue.

“Blue?” The girl was too spaced out as she was walking down the stairs. She was unaware that Sabrina had stopped dead so Blue bumped into her. Though she had been preparing for that possibility, Sabrina wasn’t able to stop the younger girl and the two fell down the stairs. Sabrina had put her arms around Blue simply so as so that the student would be more protected when they finally hit the ground. The two fell a few steps and Sabrina’s back hit some more, the force made the two bounce and had also made Sabrina let go of Blue as the younger girl was also thrown slightly further. Luckily, they didn’t hit anymore steps however they had then hit the bottom floor. Sabrina lay on her stomach, a leg propped up onto two of the stairs, where as Blue had been thrown clear of the stairs as she landed on her back a few feet away. Neither girl was conscious.

alteredegoX

Sophi so silleh~
Three down, two more after this one. So unless someone posts comments or something, the last 2 will be up over the next 48 hours (due to posting rules limiting one post per 24 hours without someone else posting in between)

~~~

Chapter 3

A small lump beneath some bed sheets very slightly edged in different directions every minute or so. The black duvet was wrinkled up rather terribly and a small foot was poking out the side and was hanging slightly off of the end of the bed. As the alarm went off on the nearby bedside table, a hand sprouted out from under the bed sheets and pressed the ‘off’ button on the top to stop in incessant beeping. The was a loud groan as the occupant of the bed sat up as the bed sheets covered over the human form still in a mound shape. They looked towards the clock and saw it was 8am, time to get up and get ready. Giving another groan, the bed sheets fell off of the person. A mess of blonde hair poked out and looked around the room as if they were missing something.

“Red?” Yellow called out, her voice croaky from just waking up. “Red, why aren’t you in bed?” She called out again only to get no answer. She stood up and didn’t care that she was naked as she left the bedroom and walked through the house. She walked down the hallway and passed all of the photos of Red, his family, but her favourite photo looked out over the stairs. A photo taken last year on the last day of the school year, when their friend Green had come back and along with Red and Blue, the four of them had hung out. The picture was of a soaking wet Blue who earlier that day had been thrown into a fountain by Red and Green, a rather smug looking Green, proud of having soaked Blue so thoroughly, and in the centre was Red, his arms gently wrapped around Yellow’s waist, his head resting on her shoulder, her leaning slightly to the side to rest her own head against the side of his. She looked at the photo with a smile for a few minutes before continuing down the stairs.

She stopped at the bottom step as she heard shouting. She froze completely still as she listened in trying to locate just where the voice came from as well as who it could have come from. Quickly she recognised Red’s voice, but shortly later she found out just who else was shouting.

“...stop being so touchy, I love her mum, why can’t I do this with the girl I love?!”

“Because you’re only 17, she’s only 16; you’re too young to be doing things like that!” Yellow silently sat down on the stairs, she didn’t know quite what to be feeling with what she was hearing.

“Too young?! What does it matter, we’re both mature, heck, you even told me when we first started dating that she was too mature for me,”

“That’s not your decision!”

“Why not?! It’s my life!”

“End it! What you’re doing is just wrong and as long as you’re under my roof, you will listen to your mother.”

“Fine! Y’know what, I’ll just end my plans with Yellow and you’ll never have to worry about me and her being with each other forever again!” Yellow had unfortunately gasped and missed out the ‘for’ part of ‘forever’. She felt her emotions max out and she ran upstairs before she could hear any more of the conversation. “And whilst I’m at it, you can take this from me too!” Red had thrown a small box at his mother and stormed out of the kitchen.

Upstairs Yellow was sat curled up with her knees to her chest and trying not to cry. She simply couldn’t believe what she heard. He can’t be thinking of it, he just can’t! The blonde was thinking to herself, her body becoming quite rigid as she felt the soft, warm arms wrapping around her shoulders.

“I’m sorry, did me and my mum wake you?” He asked softly.

He can’t! If he was going to end it with me, he’d have done it already! Not after last night, She sighed and tried to push the thoughts out of her mind. “Y-yeah, it’s fine though,” She uncurled herself as she relaxed, the was the loud slam of a door which made Yellow flinch a little, but she quickly relaxed again as she felt the tender touch of Red’s lips on her neck. “D-do we...do we h-have to do it n-now? W-we have c-class in two hours,”

“Oh that’s plenty of time,” Red smirked and softly leaned forwards until Yellow fell on her stomach with Red next to her as he pulled the bed covers up over them. Rather expertly, Red had stripped his pants off in a second and along with Yellow was completely naked under the covers. Yellow was a little nervous still as it was the first time she and Red had done it during the day, when there was light outside.

It was only an hour later that the two of them were rushed around Red’s bedroom trying to find their clothes to put back on. Both of them were clearly tired out and Yellow’s hair was just as much a mess as Red’s always was. As she pulled a pair of jeans on she noticed a slight bruise on her chest.

“Red...you promised me you wouldn't give me any love bites,” That prompted Red to turned to her and smirk with a slight laugh.

“No, I promised I wouldn’t leave any that were visible, that one will only be seen by me,” He stepped over to her with his own pants back on. “Unless of course you’re showing these lovely things to another boy,” Yellow scoffed and weakly pushed him back after he had rested his hands onto her bare breasts.

“Of course not, they’re all yours after all,” She giggled slightly and pulled her bra and white tank top on, perching herself down on his bed as she watched him scrambling through his messy wardrobe for a clean shirt. As she waited she passed a hair brush through her tangled hair to get it cleaned up again and tied it back into a long ponytail when she was done. Red had finally found a shirt and Yellow took her chance to get close to him as his shirt was passing over his head so he couldn’t see her, as the shirt was pulled down she was already leaning up and softly kissed his lips. Red was soon returning the kiss as he wrapped his arms around the shorter girl.

They spent over three minutes just kissing there before both realised they were going to be later and sped out of the house. With their bags in tow, Red and Yellow walked hand in hand towards the college, but both were curious as they didn’t find Blue waiting in her usual spot along the way. A little further on, they realised that they weren’t even that late and would have at least caught up with their friend. Yellow was the one to take out her phone and dialled Blue’s number.

Ring. Ring. Ring. Ring. Still nobody answered. Ring. Ring. Ring. Ring. Ring. Where is she?! Ring. Ring. Ring. Ring. Ring. Ring. Yellow gave up, grunting as she put the phone back into her pocket.

“No answer.” Yellow said defeatedly as she looked at Red.

“It’s alright, I only have an hour and a half class then I have a few hours for lunch so...”

“Oh! Me too,” Yellow butt in.

“...so I’ll meet you and them we can go and see if Blue’s sick or somethi...” Red trailed off as their college came into view and there was a huge crowd around the entrance. The main gate was closed, only the gate to the staff car park was open and that was blocked in by an ambulance. Red felt an uneasy feeling in his gut and without a word let go of Yellow’s hand and ran on ahead.

“W-wait, Red where you going?!” Yellow called back as she ran to catch up with her boyfriend.

Red shoved his way through the crowd just in time to see someone on a stretcher being carried into the back of the ambulance. The person’s body was badly bruised and their right arm looked very badly broken, their left arm’s wrist looked terribly badly swollen too. Red didn’t catch the persons face, but the muttering around him told him just who it was. “Hey isn’t that the new teacher?” “Yeah I think her name’s Sabrina,” “I wonder what happened.” “I heard she fell down the stairs, probably should have been watching where she was going,” “but wasn’t that girl with the weird name found with her too?” “Oh, yeah, I heard that too,” Red’s heart sunk. There were only a few people he knew who had a ‘weird name’ according to most of the other students, himself, Blue, Yellow, Silver and a boy in Silver’s class that went by Gold. And when he heard ‘girl with the weird name’ it narrowed it down to only Yellow and Blue, and Yellow was with him. His thoughts were answered as a second stretcher was wheeled out. Lying unconscious on the stretcher was the all too familiar to him Blue, looking just as badly bruised as Sabrina had, only her right wrist looked terribly badly swollen, other than that she didn’t look like anything was broken. Red tried pushing himself out to get to the stretcher but the teachers stopped him going any further.

“G-get out of the way! That’s my friend!” He cried out, desperate to get to Blue. He was continuously pushed back until the back of the ambulance was closed and drove off. The crowd around him started to disperse as Yellow came over to Red who had slunk down to his knees. She gently took his hand to pull him up and led him inside.

“She’ll be ok Red,” Yellow said softly to try and comfort him. But Red wasn’t listening, he simply couldn’t shake off the fact that he felt he had to see Blue as soon as possible. “We’ll go to the hospital at lunch,” Red finally answered that as he gently nodded in response. Yellow walked him to class and gave him a soft kiss before leaving him to his lesson.

alteredegoX

Sophi so silleh~
~~~

Chapter 4

Red sat alone by Blue's bed. She was still unconscious but she looked a whole lot better. The only real damage that still remained was the redness in one side of her head from where she had hit the floor in the school, and the still rather swollen up wrist. He had come here every free moment he had, hoping to walk into the foul smelling hospital, foul in Red's mind due to his hatred of the smell of the typical chemicals used, and seeing Blue awake. Today was the first day though that he hadn't come with Yellow, and until that day, he had never really thought about how hard this whole scene would hit him. He always had Yellow to give him comfort when he sat besides Blue's body, but today that comfort wasn't coming. He had always portrayed himself as a strong individual, but he easily found tears welling up when he looked down upon her, He shook his head and stood up. Leaning down he gently kissed Blue's forehead, "I'll be back shortly," He whispered, stepping back and leaving the room. He had glanced back as he stopped in the doorway to give one last check. She was still down.

Watching Red leave from a different doorway stood the earlier regained conscious Sabrina. The first thing she had asked when she had woken up, after the obvious 'where am I?' was "the girl... Blue... is she alright?". She sighed with relief as she was reassured of Blue's stability, though still felt rather upset by being told Blue was still unconscious from the accident. It took her a day before she was even moving, and even then it was only towards her doorway. She bit her lip as she drank from the cup of coffee she had on her hand, a crutch to support her weight from her broken foot tucked under her arm. With a sigh, she moved out of her room, still heavily swaying as she adjusted to walking around with the crutch along with the side effect of the pain killers the doctors were giving her. She perched herself against the open doorway to Blue’s room, just looking in and over the girl lying perfectly still in the cream coated bed.

“Dammit! Answer your phone!” The voice echoed from down the hall. Sabrina turned and saw Red, his face the same colour as his name, as he clutched his phone tightly. A nurse was telling him off for shouting in the hospital ward, but he clearly wasn’t paying attention, nor did he clearly not care. His eyes were focused on the screen, anyone close enough would have seen the photo of Yellow on the screen, and the whitening of his knuckles from how tightly he was holding the phone. Sabrina didn’t know just what was going on, but Red was a student and clearly a friend of Blue’s in trouble. She limped and swung her way over to him.
“Excuse me,” She said calmly to get his attention.
“What!” Red barked as he looked up, realising it was Sabrina talking and not the nurse anymore. “Oh... Miss Sabrina, I’m sorry about that. Just... not the best time,” He nervously rubbed his head as he apologised. Sabrina was struggling to hide the surprise she got from being yelled it, but she quickly recovered with a soft sigh.
“If you’re having problems, then you shouldn’t be here,” She spoke in the calm, authoritative way which her students were becoming adjusted to as an everyday tone for her. It was Red’s turn now to show the look of surprise.
“What... what do you-“ Sabrina cut him off.
“You should go and see them. If you’re having problems, don’t do it over the phone. A good boyfriend is always there in person when something’s wrong.”
“But-“
“Blue isn’t going anywhere. I’ve no desire to return to my bed, I’ll watch over her for awhile and get the nurse to contact you if she wakes up.” Red listened to every one of Sabrina’s words, slowly nodding.
“... geez, it’s like you’re reading my mind,”
“I’ve been told I’m psychic,” A small smirk crossed Sabrina’s face. It actually took Red a brief moment to realise she was joking when he gave a small laugh.
“W-Well, alright,” He quickly scribbled his phone number down on a scrap of paper he tore off of something in his bag and handed it to Sabrina. “Just in case, that’s my number,” Without another word, he turned and bolted out of the hospital. Sabrina stood and watched him go before limping her way into Blue’s room, slumping down onto the soft sofa perched against the wall opposite the hospital bed. She let the crutch drop to the floor, gently rubbing her underarm where the crutch had been rubbing and making it sore. A small blush came to her face when she realised she really needed to shave her underarms again.

An hour later and a 4 mile run from the hospital, Red arrived out of breath to Yellow’s home. He stood against the wall outside her home, leaning against it as he was breathing heavily from having run for so long. He hadn’t run the entire way, but he was consistently moving the whole time. Catching his breath back, he opened the black painted metal gate and walked up the small driveway. He passed the porcelain rat that brought back the memories of when they were younger when they were playing outside whilst Yellow’s father was painting the inside of the garage, the two had taken the bucket of yellow paint and accidentally spilt it all over the statue. Over the years it had washed away, yet it would forever remain with the same yellow tint.
As Red extended his arm up to knock on the door, the clear sound of a hatch opening above him and the sound of someone’s breathing could be heard. Above the door way was Yellow’s family’s spare room, so it was normally empty. Stepped back, Red already knew who’d be there. He knew her well enough to know she was likely expecting him. “Red... why’re you here?” She asked weakly. Red just stayed silent and stared up at the blonde girl leaning out of the wide open window. He said nothing, only keeping his eyes focused up on her in a focused gaze, his ‘stubborn look’ as his friends called it. “Please, I... I don’t know if I can even stand seeing you right no-“
“No!” Red suddenly screamed up at her, cutting her off. “This came out of nowhere! I think I deserve a real reason for what’s brought this on,” He could visibly see Yellow clenching her jaw, either from anger or from feeling troubled.
“Y’know... I know your mum doesn’t like me. I heard you the other day talking to her!” She admitted, tiny streams of water were beginning to clearly run down her face. “I heard her saying to end this relationship with me!”
“No Yellow that’s...”
“Go home Red.” Yellow stuttered out through her tears before slamming the window shut and drawing the dark blue curtains to prevent Red from seeing inside again. Not giving up, Red just stepped forwards again and kept knocking on the door. He only hoped one of Yellow’s parents were home to answer the door.

Half an hour passed and Red’s hand was numb. Nobody answered. Yellow clearly didn’t want to see him. Flipping his phone open he sent one message to her; ‘Please just talk to me’. He stepped back and looked up to the window they’d spoken through earlier. Seeing or hearing no movement, he sighed and left. Sending another message, this time to Sabrina, he actually got a reaction quickly, which soon became a small conversation;
“How’s Blue? Any updates?”
“No, she’s perfectly fine still, but unconscious. Did you have your thing sorted out? I’m sorry if this is a bit prying.”
“It’s alright. And I tried. She isn’t letting me speak to her.”
“Just give her some time. Girls are complicated at times. Actions can cloud a lot of girls mental processes and makes decisions that they normally wouldn’t, and not thinking through them.”
“Geez, I’m not even one of your students and you’re giving me a lecture. But thanks. I appreciate it.”
“It’s no problem Red. I’ll keep a lookout over Blue until she’s better. You just try and focus on fixing things.” He had nothing else to say from then on. Slipping his phone back into his pocket, he took one last glance back over his shoulder. Yellow’s home was out of view by then, but... he admittedly was hoping that she might have run out of her house after him. But she didn’t.

An hour passed before Red was broken out of his stupor, “Red you big fool!” A voice was what broke him out of it. The voice was rather deep, a slight bit nasally too. It came from a tall boy, taller than Red by a few inches. The brunette boy was dressed in a smart white button-up shirt and black pants, tied on over that was a dark green apron emblazed with the logo for the small cáfe that he was leaning out of the doorway of. With the sun setting in the background, the single floor building was closing down for the day. The only people inside where staff members cleaning up, whilst outside, sat at the dark green metal tables, a few people seemed to be chatting still whilst they were finishing their drinks. Red pulling the bottom of his black T-shirt up and wipe his face down to look a little more ‘normal’ as he approached the boy calling him over. He tried to match the rather sly smile the brunette was wearing on his face, but he was still a little upset over his problems with Yellow. “How’s it... oh... is everything ok?” He asked when Red got closer, enough to see the look on his face.
“Sorta. It’s good to see you again Green but... well me and Yellow are having problems.” On queue, Green put his hand out and rested it on Red’s shoulder encouragingly. Without a word, he gently pulled at Red’s shoulder before letting go, clear he was asking him to step inside.

Inside, only a single girl was still cleaning, and she was mopping up the floor. She was dressed perfectly identical to Green, with the exception of the cloth wrapped around her head to tie her hair back. Her facial features were close enough, that anyone would have been able to tell she was Green’s sister. She smiled and waved at Red when he walked in. This only made Red blush a little, remembering how much of a crush he had on her when he was younger. Green motioned to a table on the drier side of the peach room, peach coloured tile floors and peach painted walls left the rather bland monotonous feel to the cáfe, which Red sat down at as Green vanished behind the counter, only seconds later returning with two large mugs of strong coffee. The two boys idley chatted for awhile about various subjects; how they’d been, what Red had been up to with college, how the work was going for Green, but it finally fell to the main subject.

“So what’s going on with Yellow?” Green finally asked sternly, leaning back as he sipped his drink.

“It’s... I really don’t know,” Red sighed as she hunched over his own drink he’d barely even touched. “I really don’t know. Monday everything was fine. Then... she just suddenly went all distant.”

“Did you do or say something?”

“No. I barely saw her that morning. I mean... my mum woke me up that morning, I let Yellow sleep a little longer. Me and my mum got into this... argument over... something. Then I went back upstairs, Yellow had just woken up. We... saw eachother a little longer. We went to college like everything was normal. Then... this,” He shrugged and finally took the first drink of his coffee. He cringed and leant back as the bitterness of the drink hit him hard. “Geez Green, how damn strong do you make these!”

“Strong enough,” He taunted. “But... think of it this way.” His tone just oozed maturity. It always had done. It always drove people to listen to him, and this was one case when Red definitely was. The black haired boy leant forwards again to listen to the wise words of his friend. “You say Yellow was awake when you came back upstairs right? And you were arguing.” Red struggled to really bring anything together, nodding very slowly. “Well, what if it woke her up. Your mom’s rather loud. Tell me, what did you argue about?”

“Erm... I-It’s nothing. Really.”

“Red! Tell me. Maybe it’s not something Yellow agrees with. Think it through her mi-“

“No! What girl would react this way to a proposal being banned by a mother this way!” Red hadn’t even realised he’d stood up until he noticed Green looking up at him, jaw hanging open. His face became like his name as he sat down burying his head in his arms out of embarrassment.

“You... were proposing to Yellow?” Green asked curiously, still surprised by it.

“Y-Yeah... that’s what I was arguing about.” Both guys went silent then as the information sank into Green’s mind, and Red just getting over his embarrassment. “My mum didn’t agree. She wanted me to abandon the idea.”

“Alright well... my guess... Yellow may have mis-heard. Just give her a day or two to focus her mind again. She’s a bright girl. Her emotions are just running a little high,” Red sighed and nodded at Green’s words. From then on for the next half an hour, the two just continued to chat calmly on other subjects.

alteredegoX

Sophi so silleh~
Last chapter for a bit now that I've not got any chapters already up. Still, shouldn't be too long before chapter 6 is done.

~~~

Chapter 5

It had been a week and Blue was still in hospital. She had regained consciousness only a day later and had right away thrown up over the side of the hospital bed. Almost right away she was groaning in agony as the pain all rushed through her body. Finally she calmed down as a nurse rushed in to administer pain killers and reassure her. Blue still panicked at having woken up in a hospital when the last bit of her memory was leaving the class room with Sabrina. After that she had no memory at all. That day, Red and Yellow had come to see her at the hospital. Yellow was smiling like always when she had rushed over to Blue’s side. Red smiled much more weakly, he looked terrible. Even after the week had passed, Red always looked terrible whenever he came to see Blue, but he never told her. All she knew, was that Red and Yellow seemed...off? They didn’t seem nearly as close, day after day they seemed further apart.

“Hey, Blue?” Red looked his worse that day, Blue was set to be released from the hospital and for once, Red was alone. Blue knew something was wrong. She glanced to the side where her adoptive brother Silver had come to visit that day. The red haired boy nodded as he could tell they needed privacy. As he walked out, he dug through his pockets and took out the box of cigarettes and disappeared to head towards the smoking area outside. Blue looked to Red and nodded softly, telling him to continue. “Erm...Yellow...she’s...left me,” He gulped, it was the first time she’d ever seen Red so hesitant and careful with his words, but the news deeply shocked Blue.

“What?!” She almost screamed, realising she should keep her voice down. “What happened?!”

“I-I don’t know! Sh-she just...she thought I was going to dump her...so she did first,”

“But didn’t you try to defend yourself?!”

“Y-yeah! Of course I did! She...she said she heard an arguement I had with my mum when she stayed over last Monday night.”

“An arguement? What did you argue about? And why didn’t you still explain what the arguement was about?”

“I was going to propose!” Red clamped his eyes shut as he shouted it quite loud, thankfully nobody was around to hear. Blue just looked at him in awe. “Mum found the box with the ring...she told me it was stupid idea and to drop it. I agreed but...Yellow must have over heard a little too little and misunderstood. I couldn’t just out and tell her that could I!” Blue didn’t know how to respond, she could see Red’s eyes tearing up and she weakly put her healthy arm on his shoulder to try and calm him down.

“Red,” She whispered softly. “There must be something you can do...maybe I can tal...”

“No! It’s my mess...I’ll fix it,” he sighed and got up, sitting on the bed with Blue and trying to shake off his mood. “Anyway, how long have you gotta wait?”

“Another few minutes,” A nurse had only just walked in and answered Red as she walked over to the bed. Used to these little checkups, Blue knew what to do as she held up her still slightly bruised and swollen wrist for the nurse. The nurse then pulled the bed cover down and Blue lent forwards so the nurse could check her back. She quickly was able to sit back again as the nurse wrote something down on her board and smiled at Blue. “Well, good news, you’re free to leave now. Your clothes are in this drawer,” she motioned to the drawers next to the bed. “So fell free to get changed and leave,” She smiled and turned, leaving the ward. Red smiled to Blue, though it looked forced still, and turned to leave Blue alone to change.

Only a few minutes later, Blue walked out fully dress again and found Red waiting on some plastic chairs. He stood up as Blue walked out and in silence the two of them left the hospital, meeting with Silver outside and together the three of them walked Blue home. None of them spoke a word the entire time, Silver was always slightly uncomfortable around Red, Red didn’t want to talk about Yellow around Silver, and Blue just plain was exausted and didn’t have anything with which she could talk about.

The two boys waited by Blue’s gate until she went inside. Right away the teenager was bombarded by an exceptionally tight hug by her mother. She laughed nervously at her mother fussing over her, most of the things her mum said were completely rushed through and was so high pitched that Blue’s ears couldn’t handle it. After a minute, Blue was let go and she went up to her room to get a little more rest in her comfortable bed, especially when compared to the stiff, almost flat bed. As soon as her head hit the pillow she was fast asleep.

Silver may have left with Red when Blue went in her home, but before long he returned and stood outside of Blue’s home. Over an hour, he just stood outside, chain smoking through a full pack of 10 cigarettes until he was at last stopped when the door opened and a woman in her late 30s stood scowling in the door way. Silver sighed as he turned to leave, taking a step then turning his head and glaring at the woman. He turned back again and walked angrily up through the front gate and up face to face with the woman.

“Let me in,” He demanded. The woman cocked an eye brow at him and crossed her arms over her chest and looked down at him.

“Oh? Well last I checked you didn’t want to be part of this family anymore.” She answered with a slight hint of a rude tone.

“I may not have the same blood as you, but Blue is my sister, blood relative or not.” Silver argued, he would normally have just shoved his way past, but he knew that it would lead nowhere.

“Ha!” Blue’s mum scoffed and stood her ground. “Well you can think again, because you’re not coming back in this house!” Silver wanted to scream, even hit the woman, but he held his ground and simply stood there.

“Listen, I’ll follow every rule you have for the next day or two for when I’m in the house, in return, I just want to see Blue. I want to make sure that she’s ok,” Silver calmed down and stated his point again. The woman still stood her ground, growling as she turned on her heels and retreated back into the house, leaving the door open for Silver who was a little surprised at how easy that had been. He walked in and closed the door behind him and went upstairs to Blue’s room. He hadn’t expected to find her fast asleep, but he closed the bedroom door gently behind him and lay on the bed besides Blue, hugging the sleeping girl close.

At seven thirty-five that night, Blue was woken up by her phone going off. She groaned as she sat herself up, a little shocked to find Silver lying asleep next to him like when they were kids. She shook it off and scrambled over to her phone to answer the call. “Hello?”

“Blue? It’s Yellow, I heard you were out of the hospital...I was wondering if you were free...I need to talk to someone,” She sounded incredibly down, and Blue just couldn’t turn the girl down.

“Sure Yellow, I always have time for my friends. Silver’s currently here too, I’ll send him on his way though and meet you, where you wanna meet?” It was then she noticed Silver was stirring, she put a finger to her lips to tell the boy to keep quiet.

“Erm...how about under our usual tree at the park?” Yellow suggested. Blue agreed to it and Yellow hung up almost right away. Silver sat up and stretched himself off.

“So I guess I should get going,” Silver said as he put his shoes back on.

“You can stay here Silver, if mum let you in, she must be a little more calmer with you.”

“No Blue, it’s fine, I have my...friend, I can stay with,” Silver said nervously, he never had felt comfortable sharing his romantic life with others, especially with Blue. She smiled to Silver and nodded as the younger boy left. Blue changed out of the clothes she had worn the day of the accident at college, washed during her stay in hospital, and into some different clothes; a white tank top and slim black jeans. A dark blue hoodie was pulled up over her tank top as she ran down the stairs, calling her bye to her mum and left, running down the street towards the nearby park. Sat under the tree was the huddled up form of Yellow, she lifted her head as she heard the heavy footsteps of Blue approaching. Her make up around her eyes was heavily running from her crying. Blue immediatly saw and sat down next to the girl, putting an arm over her shoulder to comfort the girl.

“Blue....I-I just c-can’t think straight....I-I don’t kn-know what to do,” Yellow whimpered, burying her head deep into Blue’s shoulder. Blue gently shushed her, gently rubbing her shoulder and letting the younger girl know she was there.

There attention was grabbed when the sound of somebody coughing filled the air, someone clearing their throat so they could be listened to. Yellow hadn't exactly noticed, still sobbing into Blue's shoulder. Blue tried to stay still to support Yellow's weight, but looked around to the other side of the tree. Perched against the thick trunk was a light brown haired boy, just as messy as Red's usually was. Tan cargo pants covered his legs whilst a tight fitting black shirt with a dark green jacket over it covered his toned body. "Yellow... I love you like a sister, but you're being stupid,"

"Green!" Blue yelled at the body in anger and disgust. "Can't you see she's upset! How dare you say tha-"

"Shut up Blue! She brought this upon herself. The whole thing is her own fault," He strode around and crossed his arms over his chest. Blue and Green both scowled at eachother, though Yellow was still shivering, she wasn't audiably sobbing anymore. "Yellow, you're the most intelligent girl I've ever met. You're rational, overly rational at times, yet... you're doing the most dumb thing in the world."

"Enough Green!" Blue yelled even louder.

"No! She needs to hear this. Only a close friend can say something like this. Red's out for the obvious reason, you're too emotionally attached to Yellow, and nobody else other than me knows her well enough." He was still angry, slowly stepping forwards and kneeling in front of Yellow who had lifted her head slightly, her running make-up having left it's mark on Blue's shoulder, and looked at Green. Out of personal defence, her grip she had around Blue tightened slightly. When Green spoke again, his tone was completely different. "Yellow... you know this whole thing was a mistake. Red... Red would give his life for you. You know that. Blue knows that. I know that. Even the whole damn world would know that if they saw you two together for even a single second." Yellow was listening, but her tears were streaming faster.

"Green... this isn't helping. Just lea-"

"I'm pregnant Blue."

Jazzy-Strings

Aggression
I know that u have probably stopped doing this now but plz get chap 6 up!!