• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Through Time and Space - Pearlshipping - Ch1 12/09/08

EmpoleonDream

Empoleon-Rox-My-Sox
Hey Bubbles18, I just wanted to thank you so much for the great fanfic. It was so good you inspired me to write one myself. You were such an inspiration to me. I hope you will review my work and see what I need to improve on. Thank you so much again!;)

sweetpikachu

PYT. ♥ (:
Oh... my... god... It finally happened!! After all that's happened in the story, Ash and Dawn finally became a couple! *squeals like a crazy fangirl* To tell you the truth, I really was not expecting that! I thought it was going to happen in the end of the story! Great job, Bubbles! Awesome story!

@ShadowZachX: You're right, Brock probably will be jealous. XD

Shadow Zach X

Oh... my... god... It finally happened!! After all that's happened in the story, Ash and Dawn finally became a couple! *squeals like a crazy fangirl* To tell you the truth, I really was not expecting that! I thought it was going to happen in the end of the story! Great job, Bubbles! Awesome story!

@ShadowZachX: You're right, Brock probably will be jealous. XD

I also think Buneary would go crazy and try to kiss Pikachu XD :p

Mr.Pong

Cousin Of Gold
I also think Buneary would go crazy and try to kiss Pikachu XD :p

Lol, I can totally imagine that especially when Ash and Dawn kiss each other.
(Buneary jumps out of her pokeball and jumps on Pikachu)

Hehehe, this story has got alot of reviews as it seems. Bubbles18 would be pleasantly surprised at the enthusiasm from all us readers and his growing "Through Time and Space" fan club.XD Can't wait 'till the story is updated this Friday!

Bubbles18

The Crazy Eevee Lady
Thanks for the reviews:

Shadow Zack X: You will find out about Brock in this chapter
Pokefan#493: I don't plan on seperating them
EmpoleonDreamer - Glad you're enjoying it.
Shiny Linoone
Mr. Pong: Screenwriting? Seems like people want me in that career.
Sweetpikachu: I'm actually a girl but thanks anyway!

R-Rated moment is ahead. Be warned.

Chapter 20: New Thoughts and Old Faces

Brock woke up due to the birds chirping and the sun shining on his face. Groaning slightly, he turned his head and opened his eyes only to frown when he saw that Ash’s sleeping bag wasn’t in its usual spot.

Sitting up, he saw that none of Ash’s pokemon was any where to be seen. Curious, Brock made his way out of his sleeping bag and looked around till he saw Buizel’s tail peeking through the tent that Dawn slept in.

Brock moved over to the tent that Dawn sleeps in whenever they camped and looked through the tent opening. He couldn’t suppress the smile when he saw that Ash was lying on his back and Dawn was on her side with her head on Ash’s chest. Ash had an arm wrapped around her waist.

Pikachu took up the top spot above Ash’s head while Turtwig, Staravia and Buizel were all over the place along with Ambipom, Buneary, Pachirisu and Piplup.

‘So, my original thought of Ash and Dawn being together was correct,’ Brock thought as he moved away from the tent so he could get the breakfast ready. ‘Nice to see I wasn’t going insane.’ With a soft chuckle, he got the fire started.

Ash woke up few moments later, puzzled when he felt a warm body next to him. Turning his head, he saw that Dawn was sleeping next to him and a tender smile crossed his face as his memories of the night before came back to him.

Ash leaned down and kissed Dawn softly on the lips before he gently extracted himself from her arms and headed out of the tent. Ash stretched as he stood up only to stop when he saw Brock was watching him from where he was poking the fire with a stick, trying to get it to flame up, and a slight blush crossed his face. Brock smirked.

“Is that a blush I see?” Brock asked and Ash blushed even harder, Brock grinned. “It must be love.”

“Look…” Ash started as he moved closer to Brock but Brock shook his head.

“It’s okay. I had a feeling that this was going to happen and I’m glad that it did. Dawn is good for you…she somehow makes you stronger,” Brock told him. Ash grinned as he flicked a tender look toward the tent.

“She’s the best, isn’t she?” Ash asked. Brock just hummed in agreement.

“You hungry or do you want to wait till Dawn is up?” Brock asked.

“I’ll wait. Do you need to me to collect anything? I’m pretty sure I saw bushes and trees filled with fruit near the stream,” Ash told him.

“That would be great, please. The Pokemon will like having a difference to their usual breakfast,” Brock told him. Ash nodded as he moved over to the trees and bushes so he could collect the berries and fruits.

While he was gone, all the Pokemon, one by one, slowly stumbled out of the tent feeling refreshed from their sleep. They moved over to the table so they could get their breakfast.

Brock just smiled when he saw them stumble over to the table, trying to wake themselves up. Pikachu let out a yawn before he jumped up onto the table and curled up in the sunshine, enjoying the warmth. Brock turned back to the pot and stirred the mixture just as Ash exited the bushes.

Ash smiled when he came back from his errands to see the pokemon before he gave Brock the stash and headed over to the tent to wake Dawn up.

Dawn sighed sleepily as she opened her eyes only to frown slightly when she saw that Ash wasn’t beside her. Sitting up, she saw Ash climbing back into the tent and raised an eyebrow.

“You know, that’s twice I’ve woken up without you next to me…a girl sure could get insecure with you,” Dawn told him and Ash grinned as he kissed her softly. Dawn groaned as she slid a hand around his neck, holding on as he slid his hands around her waist.

“I’m sorry,” Ash whispered as he pulled away from her lips and trailed his lips down her neck. “I promise that I will be there from now on.”

“I’m holding you to that promise,” Dawn told him as she tilted her neck, enjoying the sensations that Ash elicited through her before she pulled his head away from her neck and kissed him deeply.

Ash let out a low moan as he slid a hand up her back, pushing her further against him as Dawn lay back down, pulling Ash down with her. Ash lay down, half on top of Dawn as he continued to kiss her softly and slowly, taking his time with her.

One of Ash’s hands were cushioned under her head while the other one rested on her bare hip from where her t-shirt had been pushed up and he was slowly stroking the skin. One of Dawn’s hands continued to play with his hair while the other one was tracing the line of his spine, enjoying the feel of his skin against hers.

Ash had just shifted when a voice broke through the moment and brought the loving couple back to reality.

Ash! Dawn! Breakfast!” Brock’s voice called from outside, startling the couple apart. Ash shifted off to the side with a sigh and Dawn turned to face him.

“I’d better get out so I can get my breakfast,” Dawn told him. Ash nodded as he kissed her softly before Dawn parted their lips, sent him a smile before she headed out of the tent only to see Brock was at the table with most of the pokemon.

“Morning Dawn, have a good sleep?” Brock asked. Dawn nodded with a bright smile.

“Yeah,” she told him as she took her seat at the table. “No nightmares.” Brock nodded as he turned back to the make shift cooker, keeping an eye on Dawn as she settled down on the seat only to shoot a shy smile over to Ash when he came out of the tent.

Brock smiled tenderly to himself when he saw that Ash shot her a half grin before he headed through the bushes to get washed. Dawn smiled as Piplup climbed into her lap, yawning before he rested his back against her stomach as Dawn brought an arm around Piplup’s body, holding him close.

All the other Pokemon started milling around Dawn as they slowly woke up and energy started buzzing around them over a new day and what adventures could be waiting for them as Brock and Dawn filled the bowls with food and placed it about so there weren’t going to be any fights over the meal.

Ash stretched his arms over his head. He was dressed in his blue jeans and a white vest and his trainers. He looked around the place before grinning as he made his way back to the camp out. Upon reaching there, he saw Brock filling the breakfast and took his seat next to Dawn.

All three of them tucked into their breakfast while discussing all the different Pokemon and adventures they had, laughing over jokes and stories over their history and before they knew it, they had finished their breakfast; Dawn decided to find out where they were planning on heading next.

“Okay, where are we going?” Dawn asked.

“I was thinking Pastoria City, they have a gym there and they also have a safari park,” Brock told them.

“Safari?” Ash and Dawn asked. Brock nodded as he flipped to the page and turned the book toward them to show them. Ash and Dawn looked at the pictures.

“It’s a place where you can see wild pokemon that you are unlikely to see outside as they prefer the marsh life rather than the wild,” Brock explained.

“Can you capture them?” Dawn asked and Brock nodded.

“Yes but you can just visit the marsh just to see the Pokemon rather than capturing them,” Brock explained.

“Cool,” Ash said as he flicked through the book.

“When do you want to leave?” Brock asked. Ash and Dawn looked at each other.

“How long will it take before we would reach Pastoria City?” Ash asked. Brock calculated in his head.

“About half a day,” Brock told them and Dawn nodded as she looked Ash.

“We have more than enough time to get ready and make sure we have supplies,” Dawn told him and Ash nodded.

“Sure, we’ll leave after that,” Ash told her as they turned to Brock, who nodded in agreement as he pulled the book over to him and closed it.

“Okay, you two get your stuff packed, I’ll put the stuff away,” Brock told them and they nodded as Dawn moved over to her tent, grabbed her clothes and headed through the bush to find the stream so she could get washed while Ash pulled down the tents. Brock packed up the cooking equipments and food.

Dawn gave a soft sigh as she cupped the water and ran it over her face before allowing it to run down her body before she tipped her head back as her hands following the path. Snapping her head up when she heard a noise, she glanced over her shoulder only to smile slightly when she caught sight of familiar brown eyes.

Turning back to her front, Dawn knelt down onto the lake, allowing the water to come up to mid-thigh before she slid her hands into the water, cupped them and drew up water toward her face, splashing her when two hands slid over her shoulders. Smiling to herself, she leaned backward into the hard body that materialised behind her as the hands slid down her arms and linked with her hands as a pair of lips met her neck.

Dawn groaned as she arched her back into the hard body as the hands unlaced and slid over her stomach, pulling her further into his body before a hand slid up toward her breast and squeezed gently before he ran his thumb over her hard nipple.

Moaning in pleasure, Dawn let a hand drift upward till it slipped around the back of his neck, clutching him as he drew her up higher in pleasure as he sucked the tender spot where her neck and shoulder connected.

“Oh…Ash,” Dawn tilted her head to the side as Ash’s thumb pressed harder against her nipple before flicking his thumb, causing Dawn’s nails to sink, slightly, into his skin as she fought to hold onto reality.

Ash broke away from Dawn and spun her around so her body was pressed against his before he kissed her, hard and sensually. Dawn wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist, holding on as Ash took her higher in pleasure as one of his hands slid up the front of her body and squeezed a breast before he flicked his thumb over it, wanting to see her reaction only to harden when he saw Dawn gasp for breath as her head lolled backward, arching her back into his body and ultimately her core against his arousal.

Ash turned Dawn so her back was pressed against the bank as he settled himself between her legs, giving her a bad boy smirk that had her blood pounding harder through her veins before he leaned in and kissed her again, his hands travelling down her side before he fingered the sides of her panties then, dangerously, slid a finger in between the material and her skin.

Dawn pulled away from Ash and looked into his eyes with dark blue eyes filled with hazy lust. Ash moved his hand in further, seeking something out when his nostrils flared when his fingers met slippery wet hold folds. Dawn held her breath as she felt his fingers probing her entrance and he was about to slide them in when she heard her name being called.

“Dawn…Dawn?” a hand came on Dawn’s shoulder and shook her. Dawn shook her head as she turned her face to look at the intruder only for her eyes to widen when she saw Ash was standing behind her with a concerned look on his face. She found that she was still sitting on the bank of the river and stood up.

“Yeah?” she asked. Ash arched an eyebrow in a mixture of amusement and concern.

“Are you okay?” Ash asked. Dawn blinked at the question before shaking her head as she brought herself back to reality and looked around before a faint blush crossed her cheeks as she met Ash’s.

“Yeah, sorry, I got a little caught up with my thoughts,” Dawn told him. Ash just continued to look at her before he nodded, accepting her excuse.

“Okay, Brock and I are nearly ready so you need to speed up a little bit,” Ash told her. Dawn nodded only to slide a hand into his hair to bring his head down so she could kiss him, her fantasy heating up once more inside of her.

Ash’s eyebrows shot up in surprise before he surrendered himself to her kisses, closing his eyes as he wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her up against his body.

Dawn moaned as she pressed her body against his, wrapping her other arm around his shoulders. Ash broke away from Dawn’s lips and kissed her neck, causing Dawn to moan in pleasure, spiking Ash’s desire higher. Dawn pulled Ash away from her neck and kissed him, stealing his breath as Ash tried to come back down to reality.

“Whoa…” Ash groaned out as he broke the kiss only for his eyes to roll up into the back of his head as Dawn started kissing his neck, occasionally sucking on an area. “Dawn…we need to slow down…” He yanked her head away from his neck when he felt her nip at the base of his throat and slammed his lips back onto hers, eliciting a whimper of pleasure from her.

Ash walked her backward till her back met a tree, causing her to gasp when she felt the bark scrape along her back but she just ignored it as she tightened her arms around Ash’s neck, clinging on as he broke the kiss and started kissing his way down her neck.

Dawn tilted her head to the side, giving Ash more access to her skin as she thrusted her body up into his, pressing her near naked body against his, rubbing her core against the bulge in his jeans as she raised and curled a leg around his waist, pulling him in closer.

Warning alarms started ringing in Ash’s brain, slowly bringing him back to reality as he remembered what Dawn had said the night before. He broke away from Dawn, leaving both of them panting as they fought to breathe.

“Dawn…I thought we agreed we were going to take it slow,” Ash asked, breathing heavily. Dawn nodded.

“We did,” she closed her eyes, swallowing as she tried to catch her breaths before smiling wryly. “You just have a way of bringing out the daring side of me.” Ash chuckled breathily before he shook his head.

“Dawn, I love you and you know that I’m willing to wait for you but all these mixed signals…” Dawn nodded in understanding.

“I know,” she opened her eyes and looked into his. “I…it just with everything that happened, we both know that life is short so I’m guessing I’m just sort of trying to rush things,” she rolled her eyes. “I just kinda really wish that I was sixteen.”

Ash chuckled as he kissed her softly and sweetly before he pulled away and pointed his thumb over his shoulder.

“I’d better go,” he walked backward smiling before he disappeared around the bush with Dawn sighing as she rested her back against the tree before she touched her bottom lip with a happy smile on her face.

Brock arched an eyebrow when he saw Ash come through the bushes with his hair even more messed up, his lips swollen and there were faint bite marks on his neck before an amused smile crossed his face when he realised that Ash had done more than let Dawn know they were nearly ready to leave.

“So, Dawn nearly ready?” Brock asked. Ash nodded and Brock grinned. “Have a little water play?” Ash snapped his head up to look at Brock only to blush when he saw the amused knowing smirk on his face. “You have bite marks on your neck.” Ash blushed even harder before he grabbed his shirt and pulled it on his body, making sure that the collar was hiding the marks.

Brock just shook his head with a soft chuckle before he shouldered his bag. Ash did the same before recalling his Pokemon while Pikachu jumped onto his shoulder. Brock had also recalled his Pokemon just as Dawn came through the bushes dressed.

She smiled brightly when she saw Brock and Ash before she recalled her pokemon and shouldered her bag before she turned to the others. Brock led the way through the forest.

“So, do you think you will see any pokemon that will attract your attention?” Dawn asked as she moved closer to Ash, curious. Ash looked at her before shrugging.

“I don’t know. What about you?” Ash asked and Dawn shook her head.

“I’m waiting till the egg hatch but I’m not sure if I want a full six Pokemon. I probably prefer just to have one space free I guess,” Dawn explained and Ash nodded in understanding as he replied back. Broke had been half listening to them but had slowly found himself tuning them out.

Brock felt a soft frown cross his face as he thought back to the phone call he had received while in Veilstone city. He was confused to how he should deal with it. His heart and heart was torn into two and he knew that if he didn’t make a choice soon, he was going to regret it.

He, vaguely, heard Dawn was talking to Ash about something when she suddenly cut off.

Dawn stopped in her tracks when she caught sight of a familiar person, turning her head, she could clearly see that it was a woman. Dawn made her way over to the woman, startling Ash and Brock, who had turned around to see why Dawn had stopped talking.

“Cheryl?” Dawn asked the green haired woman, causing her to spin around and her green eyes to light up when she saw Dawn.

“Dawn! Fancy meeting you here!” Cheryl exclaimed before she caught sight of Ash and Brock. “Ash and Brock too!”

“Hey Cheryl,” Ash greeted as he stood next to Dawn while Brock nodded his head in Cheryl’s direction.

Ash and Dawn looked at Brock in confusion over that he hadn’t started professing his love for Cheryl like he usually does whenever he met a pretty woman. They shared a shocked look before they looked back at Brock with fear in their eyes.

Cheryl just looked at the two of them with amusement before looking at Brock and saw that he was lost in thoughts and knew that was the one thing that was preventing him from fawning all over her like he usually does.

“What are you up to? Have you found anymore interesting bug creatures?” Dawn asked, shrugging off Brock’s lack of confessions of love. Cheryl smiled.

“Not so far, especially after our incidents with Combee but I’m still holding out hope,” Cheryl told them.

“Where are you going?” Ash asked.

“I’m heading to Pastoria City, I want to check out the marsh to see what Pokemon visit there,” Cheryl said and got bright grins from both Ash and Dawn.

“That’s where we’re going to; do you want to travel with us?” Dawn asked. Cheryl smiled.

“Sure, if that’s okay?” she said and Ash nodded.

“It’s more than okay,” Ash assured her and Cheryl nodded as they all started their travels once more. Cheryl listened to Ash and Dawn recount their adventures from when she had last saw them while sneaking small looks toward Brock.

She had thought about him a lot since the last time they had met. Sure, she had brushed him off but that was only because she was too focused on her Pokemon rather than a relationship but she found that she just might be ready for a relationship.

Turning back to the front, she smiled when she saw that Ash and Dawn were play arguing over a Pokemon that they had saw. She couldn’t help but noticed that they seemed closer than the last time she had saw them and remembered briefly from the news that Dawn had been kidnapped with travelling with Ash and Brock.

She watched as Dawn threw her head back, laughing while Ash was grinning brightly as he watched her, obviously enjoying their banter together. She could see that something between them had changed, obviously Dawn’s kidnapping has brought them closer but there was something else in the air, something she couldn’t put her finger on.

Cheryl was about to look deeper when Dawn’s excited squeal startled everyone out of their thoughts and they turned to the blue haired girl, curious to what had changed.

“Oh look!” Dawn exclaimed as she grabbed the back of Ash’s shirt and pointed off to the side. Ash turned and saw a lone Growlithe nuzzling a plant before it lifted its head and looked over at the gang. Dawn turned back to Ash. “You have your chance now.” Ash sighed before shaking his head, amused before a look of determination crossed over him and he gave a short nod before making his way over to the Growlithe, who took a battling stance.

“What’s happening?” Cheryl asked as she looked at Dawn and Brock.

“Ash is going to try and capture the Growlithe,” Brock explained as he pulled out the blanket and spread it out over the grass before sitting down. Cheryl sat down next to him while Dawn sat down across from them with her back toward them as she watched Ash getting ready to battle.

“Alright,” he pulled out a pokeball and threw it up into the air and twisted his hat around. “Turtwig, come out!” there was a flash of red light and Turtwig came out of his pokeball, facing the Growlithe.

“Grass is weak to Fire,” Cheryl pointed out and Brock nodded.

“Yes, but Ash only wants to weaken Growlithe, not knocks it out,” Brock explained.

“Turtwig – use Razor leaf!” Ash ordered.

“Turt!” Turtwig started running forward, bowing his head every now and then as sharp razor left came out and toward Growlithe. Growlithe managed to dodge some of them but was hurt by the ones he couldn’t dodge. He let out a growl as before he curled himself up, enveloping himself in fire and shot toward Turtwig.

“Turtwig – dodge!” Turtwig rolled off to the side just as Growlithe swept past him only to be knocked flying into the air as Growlithe changed course and hit him with Flame wheel.

Turtwig landed on the grass in front of Ash with a hard thud.

“Are you okay?” Ash asked, already had his pokeball out in case. Turtwig, slowly, stood up and shook off his dizziness before he looked at Growlithe with a determined look.

“Turt,” Turtwig assured and Ash nodded.

“Alright – use Leaf Storm!” Ash commanded and Turtwig threw his head back as a tornado of leaves shot up and surrounded him before shooting out toward Growlithe who had been running toward Turtwig. The storm enveloped Growlithe, stinging him before Growlithe broke through and clamped his jaw around Turtwig’s shell with fire.

Growlithe shook his head and Turtwig was sent flying once more and landed in front of Ash. He tried, weakly, to get up but Ash wasn’t going to let him do so.

“You did a good job Turtwig, go back,” Ash pointed his pokeball at Turtwig and he was enveloped in a bright red light before he was safely back inside the ball. Ash turned to Pikachu, who was standing off to the side. “You ready buddy?”

“Pika!” Pikachu took his place in front of Ash, getting down on all four as Growlithe did the same.

“Use Volt Tackle,” Ash commanded. Pikachu enveloped himself in yellow electricity before dashing ahead toward Growlithe, changing places to confuse his opponent before he finally connected with the Growlithe, electrocuting him and sending him flying off his feet. Now, this would have been the moment for a trainer to throw a pokeball but Ash knew that Growlithe was still strong and would have broken out of the ball.

He watched as Growlithe staggered to his feet and quickly took his chance for one more order. “Pikachu – iron tail!” Ash commanded.

“Pika!” Pikachu jumped into the air as his tail turned solid before spinning his tail around and it hit Growlithe on the head before Pikachu landed on the ground. Growlithe staggered a bit and Ash took his chance to send out his free Pokeball and it hit Growlithe on the forehead before enveloping it in a red light before it disappeared into the ball.

The ball rocked back and forth with the button blinking furiously as Ash and Dawn waited with bated breath till the light slowed down and the ball rocked to a stop, signalling that Ash had successfully captured the Pokemon.

Ash and Pikachu cheered as they rushed over to the ball while Dawn jumped up to her feet with a bright smile on her face. Brock and Cheryl shared an amused look together before they got up as Ash brought out Growlithe to introduce him to the other pokemon.

Dawn walked over to them before kneeling down and petting Growlithe on the head, causing him to purr with pleasure, eliciting giggles from Dawn. Ash called out his other pokemon and introduced each one to the new member of the family. Buizel was wary at first but slowly warmed up the new pokemon as they all shared lunch together.

Cheryl was laughing at everything the gang had been telling her from their adventures to misadventures. She found it funny when she found out that Dawn had hit Ash on the forehead with a Pokeball before telling Ash it was a good thing that Pokeball wasn’t attuned to humans as it was with Pokemon, causing the young man to blush at the thought of being under Dawn’s control.

Before they knew it, it was time to get a move on so they would reach the town before nightfall and they had packed everything up, recalled their Pokemon and made a move on with Dawn asking Cheryl questions about the different types of Pokemon and how they could tell which one was suitable for a move.

Ash just continued to sneak looks at Brock, who was still in deep thought, trying to figure out why the older man wasn’t as attentive as he used to be before shrugging it off. He knew that Brock had gotten a phone call back in Veilstone City and told himself that Brock would tell them when he was ready.

Cheryl was about to say something when Dawn turned to Brock, curious to know where they were as nightfall was slowly approaching as the sky turned darker.

“Are we nearly there?” Dawn asked Brock, who looked at her, startled out of his thoughts, before he pulled out the map and nodded as they moved closer to a sign.

“Here we are,” Brock told them as they came to stop in front of a sign that led the way to a busy city.

Welcome to Pastoria City!

TBC

Mr.Pong

Cousin Of Gold
It looks like Brock and Cheryl might be having moments very soon. And Dawn....naughty naughty..!

Bubbles18

The Crazy Eevee Lady
Mr. Pong - You'll see about Brock and Cheryl soon
Shadow Zach X - Dawn's egg will be revealed soon. I didn't realise that Ash's Turtwig didn't know leafstorm - I got it mixed up with Gardenia's Turtwig.

R-rated moments ahead, Solo Female/Male then Female/Male situation

Chapter 21: A decision to be made & Revealed

Welcome To Pastoria City

They had just reached the city when all of a sudden the heavens opened up and rain started pouring down, bouncing off the ground. Dawn and Cheryl let out identical squeals, Ash and Brock gave identical yells of shocks before they all ran toward the hotel that was in their sights.

A red haired receptionist was humming behind the counter when the doors was slammed open, startling her as she lifted her head and her blue eyes locked onto the dripping quartet. With wide eyes, she watched as they made their way over to her.

“Can I help you?” she asked them, bewildered, before her eyes flickered over to the door and she could see it was raining and she turned back to them with soft eyes, understanding that they had been caught in the downpour.

“Can we have two rooms for tonight?” Brock asked. The receptionist nodded as she lifted a clipboard and scanned through it before she found that there were two rooms free and passed the clipboard to Brock, who took it and the pen and signed his name on the sheets before taking the keys that the receptionist held out.

“Thanks,” Brock told her and she nodded as she watched the four of them walk up the stairs, trying their hardest not leave wet track marks on the carpet. Once they reached their floors, Brock gave Cheryl a key and they both unlocked the rooms before hurrying in themselves to get out of their wet clothes and into dry ones.

Dawn couldn’t help the sigh of happiness when she finally shredded out of her wet clothes and jumped into the shower so she could warm up. She rested her back against the warm tiles, allowing the water to spray over her, driving the coldness away. She closed her eyes as she allowed her thoughts to run back to the day before. She couldn’t believe that she and Ash had finally admitted their feelings for each other.

It was like she was in a dream but she knew it wasn’t thanks to all the pinching she had done. Ash had became concerned when he saw the small blue bruise on her forearm and had touched it, tenderly, with his thumb before asking her what had happened. She couldn’t help blushing as she told him which resulted in a smile from Ash before he kissed her bruise and kissed her on the lips before telling that she if she ever wanted to confirm that it was reality, she was welcome to kiss him whenever she wanted.

Dawn couldn’t help the happy smile that curled her lips. She didn’t know she could feel this happy, especially after what happened at the hands of Team Galactic but she was happy, deliriously happy in fact. She grabbed the soap and started washing her body. She never did understand why when it rained; it always made everyone feel grungy despite it was just water.

When she was finished washing her body and hair, she rested her back against the wall once more and ran her hands up and down her body till one of her hand brushed over her breast, causing her nipple to harden and send shivers of pleasure through her body. Gasping, she looked down at her breasts before cupping them with her hands and brushed her thumbs over her nipples, sending more shivers of pleasure through her body before she closed her eyes, returning back to the fantasy that she had while she was washing in the lake and what could have happened if Ash hadn’t pulled away.

One hand made her its way down her stomach till it reached the soft blue curls and slid one finger into her core. Dawn’s mouth slightly parted as she fought to breathe through the pleasure as her thumb found the small hard nub and started circling it with slow circles. She slid another finger inside of her.

Her head fell back as pleasure started building up inside of her as a picture of Ash appeared in her mind eye. His brown eyes were dark with lust as he pressed his hands on the tiles just above her shoulders as he looked down at her.

She licked her bottom lip just before Ash leaned in and kissed her, hard and hot. Dawn whimpered as she thrusted her fingers inside of her harder as she spread her legs further. She could feel Ash’s hands sliding over her waist, pulling her further into his body as he kissed her harder, his tongue stroking hers as he slid one hand down her hip toward her leg while the other one slid around her waist and up her spine till it was tangled in the blue locks.

Dawn started breathing faster as she anticipated her orgasm as she thrusted her fingers in and out faster. Ash in her fantasy had moved his mouth down her neck and reached her breasts, he took one nipple into his mouth and was sucking on it before he flicked his tongue over the harden skin.

With a final flick of her thumb over clit, Dawn let out a cry as her orgasm burst out, her walls clamping down on her fingers and contracting before it let her fingers go, relaxing and contracting every now and then as she slumped against the wall with a shudder as the remaining pleasure ran through her body in waves before they slowly died down and she opened her eyes only to blush when she realised that she was still in the shower. Biting her bottom lip, she felt a smile curve her lips as she hoped that no one had heard her.

Shaking her thoughts out of her head, she grabbed the soap once more and started lathering up her body.

Ash sighed as he rested his back against the shower wall after soaping up and rising off and allowed his thoughts to head over to Dawn. He couldn’t believe how much everything had changed in a short time but he wasn’t complaining. How could he complain? He has a great gorgeous girlfriend who was about to drive him to death with all their sexual tension.

Shaking his head, Ash groaned as he felt himself harden and he let one hand curl around the hard member, stroking it as the memory of Dawn in only her underwear, kissing the life out of him, grinding against him flashed back into his mind. He couldn’t help but wonder what could have happened if he hadn’t pulled away, stopping them.

He could have slid his hand into those silky pants, finding her secret spot as she widened her legs for him. He started pumping a little bit harder as he groaned. He remembered how soft and responsive Dawn was under his hands, how she whimpered and moaned his name, arching her body against his. He could imagine her sliding her hand around his hard member, stroking it and sliding her thumb over the tip before sliding her hand all the way back down while her other hand played with his balls.

Ash let out a loud moan as his orgasm rushed over him as his member twitched as it became half hard, half soft. Ash grunted as he slumped against the cool tiles before his eyes opened to reveal the white ceiling. His breathing slowed down till it was back to normal and he let out a sigh before shaking his head.

He just hoped to god that no one heard him while he was in the shower. He grabbed the soap once more and lathered up. It was amazing how sweaty you could get despite being in the shower.

Brock was sitting in the large stone bench as he stared up at the night sky. Happiny, Sudowoodo and Croagunk were all relaxing next to the small stream. The rain had long stopped but Brock didn’t notice as he looked at the bright stars as he thought about his dilemma. His heart and head were fighting and he didn’t know what one to choose.

Bringing his head down to look at his Pokemon, he smiled fondly when he saw that Happiny was telling them something with a bright sparkle in her eyes and he knew that he had to make a choice soon…it was the only way to stop the war inside of him.

Cheryl sighed as she ran a hand through her now dry green hair as she rounded the corner only to stop when she saw Ash and Dawn standing in front of the door that led the girls’ room. Cheryl ducked into the shadows so she wouldn’t get spotted.

“Hm, I can’t believe we’re going to be separated,” Dawn told Ash, who nodded and rested his forehead against hers. His arms were wrapped around her waist while one of Dawn’s arms was around Ash’s neck and the other hand was on Ash’s right arm.

“I don’t think it’s a good idea for Brock and Cheryl to share a room,” Ash told her with an amused grin, one that had Dawn grinning as well.

“Yeah,” she agreed before sighing. “I just sleep better when you’re with me.” Ash kissed her softly, eliciting a soft hum.

“I know, I feel the same but don’t worry – there are plenty of opportunities for us to share rooms, we just have to be patient,” Ash told her and Dawn nodded as she tilted her head back, capturing Ash’s lips back into hers as her hands slid down to his chest, clinging onto his shirt.

Ash pressed her against the wall. Dawn moaned slightly as she slid her hands up his chest till they reached his shoulders, where they just rested. One of Ash’s hands slowly played with Dawn’s blue locks.

Cheryl sighed with happiness when she saw them pull away from other and Dawn turned to face the door so she could open it before she turned back to face her boyfriend.

“Good night,” Dawn whispered and Ash grinned.

“Night, I’ll see you in the morning,” Ash told her and Dawn nodded as she pressed her lips against his for a short moment before she closed the door with a soft smile. Ash just gave a dreamy smile before he headed over to his room while Cheryl came out from her hiding spot with an amused smile on her face.

Apparently Ash and Dawn had gotten even closer than she had expected. With a soft chuckle, she made her way down the stairs and into the reception before she noticed the double doors that led the way into the garden. For her love of grass Pokemon, she followed the path. Cheryl made her way out into garden only to stop when she saw Brock was sitting on a bench a few feet away. Walking over to him, she could see that he was lost in deep thoughts and wondered once more just what was taking all of his concentration.

“Are you okay?” Cheryl asked as she sat down next to Brock, drawing his attention to her.

“How do you mean?” Brock asked and Cheryl grinned.

“You haven’t flirted with any women we’ve passed together, even Ash and Dawn have noticed and freaked out over,” Cheryl told him with amusement clear in her voice and eyes. Brock laughed.

“Yeah, I’ve kinda been lost in thought,” Brock admitted.

“Ash and Dawn?” asked Cheryl, startling Brock and got a smile in his direction. “I’m not blind. I can tell they are closer than the last time I saw them…if the goodnight kiss was anything to go by.”

“They’ve admitted their feelings for each other but that’s not really my problem,” Brock admitted.

“Then what is?” Cheryl asked.

“If I should leave them on their own path or continue to follow them,” Brock whispered, causing Cheryl to tilt her head, curious. “The Professors that I work for under as a breeder have been asking if I could come back to help them out but due to Dawn’s recent abduction, I worry about her and I don’t want to upset anything.”

“I think Dawn is a lot stronger than anyone gives her credit for. You can only follow your heart because that what will tell you what is the right thing to do. Your head has a habit of trying to stick with the logic,” Cheryl said.

“Yeah, I’m kinda figuring that out,” Brock told her with a wry smile. Cheryl laughed. She could see the difference between this Brock and the Brock before. Before, he had fallen head over heels for every girl that walked past his way but this Brock was more mature, he kept a cool head as much as he could now and she couldn’t help but be attracted to him.

“Where are you going?” Cheryl asked. Brock sighed.

“I would have to go to Pallet Town then head over to the Breeder Lab in Pewter City to see where they would send me,” Brock told her. Cheryl nodded as she thought about it.

“Hm, I’ve heard that Pallet Town and Pewter City had plenty of grass and bug pokemon,” Cheryl remarked, casually but Brock caught on as he looked at her.

“Are you sure?” Brock asked and Cheryl nodded with a bright smile.

“Yes, my father had always talked about Pallet town and there is no better time than to check it out with someone who already knows his way around the town,” Cheryl told him. Brock smirked.

“You want Ash to show you around?” he teased. Cheryl blushed before she laughed and backhanded Brock on the shoulder.

“Okay Mr. Funny guy, I guess you don’t want me to come with you after all,” Cheryl remarked and Brock placed his hand over his heart in a mock hurt, pouting. Cheryl laughed even harder and Brock grinned, glad that he could make her laugh.

Cheryl sighed as she rested her back against the stone bench and both of them stared up at night sky, wondering if they would ever have a bond like Ash and Dawn had. They sat outside for a long time till it got too cold for them to stay out any longer as Brock escorted Cheryl back to their floor and to her door where he bid her good night and made his way into his room that he shared with Ash.

Cheryl just watched him with a smile before she turned to her door, opened it and entered it only to see Dawn was sitting on the bed reading a book. Dawn looked up when she heard someone enter the room and smiled when she saw Cheryl.

“Hey, is Brock okay?” Dawn asked; she had seen Cheryl and Brock sitting on the stone bench after she walked out onto the balcony to take in the sight, and Cheryl nodded.

“Yeah, he just had some thinking to do,” Cheryl assured her. Dawn nodded as she turned back to her book as Cheryl made her way over to the bed and sat down on the edge of it. “So – you and Ash have gotten closer since the last time I saw you.” Dawn looked up from her book with a curious expression, one that had Cheryl smiling. “I saw your ‘goodnight’ kiss.” Dawn felt her cheeks heat up as a result before she gave Cheryl a shy smile.

“Oh boy,” she covered her eyes. Cheryl just giggled.

“No, it was really sweet,” assured Cheryl. Dawn peeked through her fingers before she placed the book to the side and crossed her legs, sitting Indian style as she face Cheryl.

“Ash can be sweet when he wants to be,” Dawn defended before she sighed. “I actually still can’t believe that we are together.”

“How did it happen?” Cheryl asked, getting comfortable on her bed.

“A few weeks after I got the casts off and was allowed to go travelling again, I was sitting by the stream and Ash came up and sat down next to me. We got talking about the legendary Pokemon we had seen and I confessed my feelings for him. He told me he felt the same and we kissed,” Dawn explained.

“Oh,” Cheryl sighed dreamily and Dawn giggled as she nodded in agreement.

“We shared the tent together and we have been like that since,” Dawn finished. “He’s amazing, he helped me around the house while I was still in casts and crutches and he helped me through my nightmares.”

“I always thought you two had a bond when I first met you,” Cheryl admitted. Dawn tilted her head, curious. “It wasn’t the friendship or the potential relationship…it was this amazing bond that you two just seemed to have. You knew how to bring the other one up whenever one of you was down and you seemed to work together without words – though a certain battle scene could prove that wrong.” Dawn laughed as she blushed.

“Yeah – that wasn’t really one of our finest moment,” Dawn agreed before she shrugged. “I don’t know why but ever since I met Ash, I just felt like I could be myself and I wouldn’t be judged. He’s my best friend and I can tell him about anything and I know that he would be there for me when I really needed him the most.”

“And he came for you when you needed him the most,” said Cheryl, knowingly, and Dawn nodded.

“Yeah – even my mom was surprised. It turned out that Delia, Ash’s mom, said the same thing. She didn’t know why but she just had the feeling that Ash would be the one to find me when I needed him the most and he found me when I was at death’s door,” Dawn explained.

“When I heard what happened, I was so worried,” Cheryl reached out and placed her hand over Dawn’s that was sitting on Dawn’s lap. “I was so happy when I heard that Ash had found you and that you were still alive.” Dawn squeezed Cheryl’s hand in return.

“Yeah – Ash was happy too but not with the way I woke him up,” Cheryl tilted her head, questioningly. “I had Pikachu electrocute him.” Cheryl’s jaw dropped open with shock before laugher bubbled out. Soon, the room was filled with two girls’ laughers as they shared stories of their travels, Cheryl laughing the hardest.

Brock was standing on the balcony over looking the city before he turned his head when he could hear laughing floating out from the girls’ room and smiled to himself. It was nice to hear Dawn laughing, it made a refreshing change from the screams of her nightmares had brought her.

He had never told Ash or Dawn that he heard her cries and screams during the nights they stayed at Twinleaf. He had wanted to comfort the young woman but he knew that Dawn was stubborn and wouldn’t have allowed the comfort until she was ready. That why he had been so happy when Ash finally broke through Dawn’s flimsy barriers and started staying with her overnight, comforting Dawn.

Brock frowned. He didn’t understand why he had been so ready to supported Ash and Dawn’s relationship before they even knew that they liked the other. There was Misty and May, two other girls that Ash had travelled with but to Brock, Dawn was the only one who seemed to fit in Ash’s life. It was like Ash had found his other half without looking.

Oh, he knew that a lot of people thought Ash and Misty were going to get together but Misty was so fiery, she had a temper and was quick to jump to conclusions. May was the playful type who was always on the move but she also had a temper.

Dawn…Dawn was passionate about Pokemon and contests. Dawn hadn’t actually shown any jealously whenever she saw Ash in the presence of another girl and that had actually made a change for Brock as Misty and May had the tendency to get jealous easily. Dawn trusted Ash and hasn’t once gotten onto him for Pikachu for destroying her bike…in fact…she had still to mention it.

Dawn…while she had a temper, it was only when someone insulted her looks, Brock stifled a snicker as he remembered all the times Dawn had gotten onto Ash for not seeing the difference Dawn had done to it before he shook his head.

Dawn was the one person who could actually get in between Ash and another trainer whenever it seemed like the battle was beginning to heat up between them. She was the one person who only fought on Ash on something stupid but they were always quick to make up when ever they did fight and when they did fight…it was far to rare for them to fight.

Even Ash’s Pokemon adored Dawn, Brock had only seen one person who Pikachu loved other than Ash…Ash’s mom, Delia. To see Pikachu more than willingly to be cuddled, petted and carried around by Dawn was the one thing that had slammed it into Brock’s brain that Dawn was special.

Even their Pokemon got along together and they traded Pokemon together…something Ash had never done before with any of his travelling partners. They worked well together and they had a bond…a bond that Brock had never seen before and somehow knew that he would never see again. Add in the fact that Dawn had seen a legendary Pokemon with Piplup on their travels and their first time getting their starter Pokemon was alike…yes, Ash and Dawn had a purpose and he couldn’t wait to see what it would be but first…he had a choice to make.

Brock leaned down, resting his forearms on the railing as he took in the sights of the bright signs and the people walking around. He raised his head as he looked up at the bright stars in the dark sky. He knew that he had to make a choice but the question was he able to make the decision?

Sighing, he stood up straight, leaning one hand on the railing while he brought the other one up to the back of his neck and rubbed it before he turned around, resting the small of his back against the railing as he took in the sight of Ash sleeping, limbs all over the place, on the bed before a small smile crossed his face.

Yeah, he was going to make the right decision. Brock made his way over to his bed and got settled in. He would tell them tomorrow.

The next morning saw Ash and Brock sitting in the restaurant as they looked over the menu to order their meal when Dawn showed up, dressed in her usual outfit and with Piplup following her.

“Morning,” Dawn greeted with a cheerful smile as she placed a kiss on Ash’s cheek before taking a seat next to him in the small hotel restaurant. It wasn’t very large but it was homely with the dark brown tables and chairs.

“Morning,” greeted Ash and Brock. Ash was currently looking through the menu while Brock watched the two of them interact. Ash was nodding to something Dawn was telling him before he looked up and teased her with a smile, one that had Dawn rolling her eyes in amusement.

Pikachu and Piplup were sitting on the ground sharing a bowl of food while they conversed to each other in their own language. The rest of the Pokemon were over at the Pokemon Centre where they could rest and be pampered while their trainers took in the sights.

Pikachu and Piplup had wanted to go with Ash and Dawn and were allowed to do so. Dawn picked up the menu just as a waitress came over. After ordering the food, Dawn turned to face Brock.

“What is going on with you and Cheryl? You seem to be getting closer,” Dawn remarked as Piplup climbed up onto her lap. Pikachu did the same to Ash as Ash sat back on his chair, also looking at Brock. Brock just smiled.

“We got to talking last night and found that we share a love for a lot of things,” explained Brock.

“So, you are together?” Ash asked but Brock shook his head.

“No, we are not together,” Brock told him. Ash just lifted his hands in surrender before returning them to Pikachu’s body so he could continue petting him. Pikachu and Piplup were also watching Brock, curious to what was going on with the Breeder and the Collector.

“So…what is happening with you two?” Dawn asked.

“We’re friends right now,” Brock told them before lifting up a hand, stopping any other questions. “I didn’t pressure you two about your feelings for each other so I would like it if you grant me the same courtesy.” Ash and Dawn looked at each other before they turned back to Brock and gave him short nods. Brock nodded back, pleased with it as the waitress showed up with their foods and placed it in front of them before handing them their drinks and left them to it.

“Hm, this looks great,” Dawn tucked into her cheese and bacon omelette while Ash tucked into his full dinner that consisted of bacon, sausages, tomatoes and eggs. Brock had gone for a healthier route and had received a bowl of fruits and a bacon sandwich.

“What do you want to do today?” Brock asked as he finished his bacon sandwich and was about to tuck into his bowl of fruit.

“Hm, the Great Marsh isn’t open until tomorrow because they are still fixing it,” Dawn thought about it. “Even the Gym isn’t open. I guess we could do some sight seeing but we wouldn’t really be able to do anything until tomorrow.” Brock nodded as he watched them with an unreadable expression before smirking when he saw Dawn turn to face Ash with an exasperated look as she picked up a napkin and wiped a bit of egg that had fallen onto Ash’s chin. “You are such a boy.” Ash grinned as he grabbed his drink.

“You wouldn’t be dating me if I wasn’t,” Ash reminded with a wink, gaining an amused eye roll from Dawn and chuckles from Brock as they finished off their breakfast and settled down to enjoy their drinks.

Brock found himself getting lost in his thoughts once more. He was unsure how he was going to tell Ash and Dawn about his choice. As much as he wanted to stay with him, he knew that it wasn’t what his heart wanted and he was worried about Dawn. Not that she was going to be alone with Ash; Ash was the perfect person to take care of her but more of her nightmares. Even though she hadn’t had a nightmare in a while, his leaving could bring start them up again.

“…Hello…Earth to Brock, Pokemon are calling you,” Ash’s voice broke in with amusement. Brock snapped brown eyes to meet Ash’s curious brown gaze. “Hey – what is it with you getting lost in your thoughts? One of these days you really are going to get lost in them and what would we do?” Brock just shook his head, laughing while Dawn slapped Ash on the shoulder, shaking her head in mock annoyance.

Brock grinned as he watched them have a playful argument with both of them smiling and teasing each other. He knew that he was going to miss them but he also knew that it was better for them to go their separate ways so Ash and Dawn could become stronger without him as a crutch to lean on.

Mentally nodding to himself, he decided that there was no point in putting it off.

“Listen,” Ash and Dawn turned to face him. “I have something to tell you but I want to be up the stairs when I tell you.” Ash and Dawn shared an incredulous look, wondering what it was that Brock was going to tell them before they faced him and nodded before they finished off their drinks and paid for the meal when the waitress came by to clear their table and leave the check.

The trio made their way up the stairs with Pikachu on Ash’s shoulder and Piplup in Dawn’s arms. They made their way into the room that the boys had been sharing with Brock making his way over to sit down on his bed.

“You might want to sit down for this,” Brock said as he motioned Dawn and Ash to sit down from across from him.

“What is it?” Dawn asked as she and Ash sat down and faced him. Brock gave a silent sigh before he looked at both of them.

“I’ve decided to go with Cheryl,” Brock said, taking in their stunned looks. “The Professors have been asking me to come back to help them with the breeding and Cheryl is going in the same direction so I’m going with her. I trust you two to be able to look after each other.”

“What?” Dawn gasped out.

“Is this why you were quiet yesterday?” Ash asked and Brock nodded.

“Yes, I was fighting with myself in going back or staying with you but I’ve decided to go with my heart and it’s telling me to go back,” Brock admitted.

“When are you leaving?” Dawn asked.

“Today,” Brock admitted. Dawn gave a short nod before she sat back on the couch, still reeling over the news.

“I always knew that you would go back to being a breeder, I guess I just wasn’t as prepared as I thought I always was,” Ash spoke up. Brock gave him a knowing smile. They had gotten closer on their trip but Brock knew it was time to let them go on their own path, that it no longer included him on it.

“I did think about it hard and long,” admitted Brock. “I wasn’t sure what I wanted but I know now that this is what I want.” Ash and Dawn nodded in understanding. They knew that Brock wasn’t the type to just leave them when he got bored. That he wanted to go back to his profession as a breeder.

“We understand,” Dawn spoke up as she took Ash’s hand into hers as they both looked at each other before looking at Brock. “We’ll be okay.” Brock nodded as he smiled. He knew that they would be okay but it didn’t stop him from worrying.

The door opened, startling everyone as they turned to see Cheryl standing in the doorway with a sheepish look on her face before a slight blush crossed her cheeks.

“I’m sorry,” apologised Cheryl but Brock shook his head as he stood up before he saw the bag that was in Cheryl’s hand. “I only came by to remind Brock to pack.” Brock nodded as he walked over to his bag and packed away the stuff he had out while Ash and Dawn stood up, watching as Brock zipped up his bag as all the Pokemon milled into the room after returning from their pampering. They stopped when they saw Brock was picking up his bag while Ash and Dawn were holding hands.

Brock made his way over to Cheryl before slinging his bag over his shoulder. He looked at Ash and Dawn, who were standing together. The Pokemon milled around them as they watched Brock leave. Brock recalled his Pokemon and placed the Pokeballs into his bag before he turned to face Ash and Dawn. A small smile crossed his face when he saw Dawn’s teary eyes and opened his arms for the young woman.

Dawn hurried into his arms and hugged him as hard as she could, trying to hold back her tears.

“I’m going to miss you,” Dawn admitted tearfully.

“I’ll miss you too but you can contact me anytime you want via the computer,” Brock assured her as he hugged her back. He held her at arms length and smiled down at her. “You know you can talk to me about anything and if you need me, I’ll be right by your side.” Dawn gave a nod before they embrace once more and Dawn stepped back before making her way over to Cheryl to hug her goodbye.

Brock looked over at Ash and both men shared a short hug, slapping each other on the back before Brock stepped back.

“You look after her,” Brock told Ash, who nodded as he stood back.

“Count on it,” promised Ash before they shook hands and Ash made his way up behind Dawn, wrapping his arms around Dawn’s waist as he pulled her into his body, her back pressing up against his front. Dawn rested the back of her head on his shoulder as he bent his head down so his chin was resting on her shoulder, their cheeks pressed up against each other.

Dawn placed her hands over his from where they were resting on her stomach as they watched Brock and Cheryl link hands and leave the Pokemon Centre together. Dawn gave a heavy sigh as she turned her face so she was facing Ash.

“We’re gonna be alright, aren’t we?” Dawn whispered. Ash nodded as he turned to face her.

“We’re gonna just be fine,” Ash promised before he leaned in and kissed her softly before they looked at the retreating back of Brock and Cheryl before they separated, linked hands and made their way out of the room so they could go down to the reception and ask for the two rooms to become one as they would share to save the money they had left over.

Meanwhile, Professor Oak was conversing with Professor Rowan over the computer, they were still looking for Cyrus but they were having a hard time doing so. Not even the police could find anything of where Cyrus could be. They had even checked his home town, checked all the towns and all the hiding spots that Cyrus had mentioned in his books but came to the conclusion that Cyrus obviously had another hiding spot that he hadn’t mentioned in anticipation of something like this happening and it was driving all of them nuts. They needed to get their hands on him before he approached Ash and Dawn…if that what he was going to do, there was no doubt that he was going to conclude his plan but they were still in the middle of deciphering it.

“Don’t you think it will be safer if Ash and Dawn knew of Cyrus still being loose?” Professor Oak asked; worried for the young man he had come to see like a son and the young woman that he knew that Ash was very attached to.

“No,” came the blunt reply. “I will not let Cyrus win. Dawn needs to believe that he has been captured and Ash needs to focus on her – I will not let anything get in the way of that, not while I’m still alive.” Professor Rowan was determined in making sure that Dawn didn’t know of this. He knew, through Johanna and Brock; that Dawn had nightmares of her capture and was not going to allow anything to prolong it, not while he still had breath left in his body.

He had come to admire the young woman when he had first met her looking for the lab and how she volunteered to go and find the Pokémon that had run off. She had only increased his respect for the young woman as she got older, taking care of her Pokémon and not bowing down to pressure.

“What do we do?” Professor Oak asked, understanding why Professor Rowan was unwilling to bend.

“Increase security at all towns and city that is on the map – I do not want Cyrus getting another chance. Beside, we are still in the middle of taking apart the buildings that Team Galactic had built up. I had heard that Dawn had seen one in one of the towns,” Professor Rowan told him and Professor Oak nodded.

“Yes, Ash had complained about seeing the building, thankfully a hiker carrying an egg had managed to distract her,” Professor Oak told him. Professor Rowan nodded before he turned his head to side when one of his assistants had approached him with something before he turned back to Professor Oak.

“I must go, we will talk later,” Professor Rowan told him and Professor Oak nodded as he switched off the computer and made his way over to his desk, picking up a letter he had received from Brock. It seemed that Brock was planning on returning and that Ash and Dawn were upset but happy for Brock. Professor Oak placed the letter back on the desk before looking out of the window; he could only hope that everything worked out the way it was supposed to.

“We’re finished shopping, right?” Ash almost pleaded as they exited a shop with Ash carrying the bags. Dawn was looking through one of the bags that she was carrying; Pikachu and Piplup were following their trainers, stifling a yawn as they went. Dawn nodded.

“Yeah, that was the last thing I needed to get, we can go back to the hotel now,” Dawn told him as she slid an arm through Ash’s.

“Oh thank god,” muttered Ash as he rolled his shoulders, trying to get the stiffness out of them. He was just glad that they already had their dinner before they had gone shopping. They had spent the day sight-seeing and shopping and now they were heading back to the hotel to get some well needed sleep.

Once they reached the room, Dawn made her way into the bathroom so she could get changed into her PJs while Ash placed the bags on the floor next to one of the chairs before he made his way over to the bed, stripped out of his outfit till he was naked and pulled on a pair of PJs flannel bottoms. He took off his hat and raked his hand through his hair before he climbed onto the bed. Pikachu jumped up and took up his spot at the bottom of the bed, curling up as he placed his head on his paws and fell to sleep. Piplup just moved over the make-shift bed that Dawn had made for him, curled up and went straight to sleep.

Ash lay back on the bed, placing his hands under his head as he waited for Dawn to make her way out of the bathroom. He thought about how everything was changing. First he and Dawn get together and now Brock finds someone who accepts him for who he is and he had left them.

It wasn’t like that Ash had never travelled with a girl alone before but there was always someone with them like Tracey with him and Misty then Max with him and May so he would be alone with Dawn…without an adult accompany. He couldn’t help but feel a little bit nervous at the thought. He was having a hard enough time controlling himself around Dawn with Brock being around now he was going to be alone with Dawn.

‘Breathe’ Ash coached himself as he felt himself getting excited. Dawn wasn’t ready to have a sexual relationship with him and he respected that, wanting to go on Dawn’s speed but a part of him couldn’t help but wish that Dawn was already sixteen. Rolling his eyes, he suppressed the thought; the last thing he needed was to pressure Dawn into doing something she wasn’t ready for.

Unknown to Ash, Dawn was having similar thoughts as she stared at herself in the mirror. Her blue hair was loose and curled around her shoulders. She was wearing a white nightgown that had two simple straps at the shoulders and fell to her mid-thighs. She was currently running a brush through her hair as she bit her bottom lip.

She knew that she wanted to be with Ash but she also knew that she wasn’t ready emotionally for a sexual relationship. She had always wondered about her first time and didn’t want to throw it all away on a moment of lust. While she knew that she loved Ash, she wasn’t ready to give her body to him…yet. She closed her eyes, coached her breathing before looking into the mirror once more.

She placed her brush to the side and made her way out of the bathroom, switching the lights off as she went. She smiled when she saw Ash turn his head from where it was lying on his hands and he gave her a soft smile when he saw her. Dawn made her way over to the bed, pulled the covers back and climbed in.

Ash pulled the covers up over them as she curled herself around his body and rested her head on his chest, closing her eyes as she smelt his aftershave that he always wore. It was a woody scent mixed with spices. She slid a hand over his abs and allowed it to run up to where his heart was.

Ash rested his cheek against her forehead and slid his arms around her waist, holding her close, closing his eyes as he smelt the orange and cherry blossom scent of her shampoo.

“I missed being this close,” Dawn whispered. Ash smiled as he turned his head and kissed her forehead.

“I miss being this close too,” Ash whispered as they both fell into a deep sleep. Pikachu gave little squeaks every now and then as he fell into a deep sleep as well.

Lightening crashed outside the window as thunder boomed throughout the room. Dawn found herself tied up once more, lying on the cold hard ground. Breathing heavily, Dawn shifted herself till she was sitting up and looked around. She was back in the room again. Whimpering slightly, she closed her eyes tightly and counted to ten before she opened them once more, still in the room.

She looked around the room once, desperately looking for a way out when the door slammed open and thunder crashed behind the figure. Dawn felt her breath stop when the figure moved in further and her eyes narrowed…the figure was built and shaped like Ash.

Her breathing slowed down as relief crossed her face…Ash had come for her…he had come to save her…he had… a gunshot rang out of nowhere and the shadowy figure of Ash stopped in his tracks before he lifted a hand up to his chest and fell forward, landing on the cold ground with a heavy thud.

Lightening crackled once more and she lifted her eyes to see another shadow standing in the doorway with a smoking gun at his side and a crackle filled the room as he lifted the gun once more and point it toward Dawn, whose eyes widen in fear.

“NO!” Dawn screamed as she bolted up in bed, breathing heavily as sweat adorned her forehead. Looking around, she felt relief swim over her when she saw that she was still in the hotel room.

Hands slid over her shoulders, causing her to lean back into the body.

“It’s okay, I’m here,” Ash whispered sleepily. Dawn nodded as she turned her head as Ash pulled them down on the bed. Thankfully Pikachu hadn’t been disturbed by Dawn’s outburst as he continued to slumber on at the bottom of the bed. “Do you want to talk about it?” Dawn shook her head she turned to face his chest.

“No, it was just a nightmare,” whispered Dawn as she slid her arm over his waist, burying her face in his chest as she tried to assure herself that he was still there and that it had been a nightmare…nothing more.

“You’re sure?” Ash rubbed his hands up and down her back. She nodded as she lifted her face up to meet his and their eyes locked. The air changed as their eyes darken with lust as they realised that they were in bed together with Dawn only wearing a thin nightie and Ash wearing PJs bottoms.

Ash brought his head down and pressed their lips together. Dawn moaned as she arched her upper body into his as her hand trailed up his bare back till she reached the nape of his neck and slid her hand into his thick black locks.

Ash tightened his hands around her body, pulling her further into his body before rolling them over so he was hovering over Dawn, both of them still kissing as Dawn placed her other hand onto his back, enjoying the feel of his hot soft skin under her hands and the hard muscles, loving the way it contracted under her touch.

Ash broke the kiss and kissed her neck, flicking his tongue over her sweet spots that had her nails digging into his skin. Dawn turned her head so she could kiss his neck, laving her tongue over the sweet spot in the hollow behind Ash’s ear, one that had Ash groaning. Ash moved his hands over her body, enjoying the feel of it against his body and hands.

“Ash…” Dawn moaned when she felt him touching her breast through her nightshirt. She grabbed his hand and led the way down her side till Ash found that he was now touching her thigh. Pulling away from Dawn, he saw the lustful pleading look in her eyes before he kissed her once more and slid his hand up her thigh and under her nightshirt.

Dawn just drew her leg over his waist, pulling him further into her body and pressing their lower bodied together as she slid a hand back into his hair, the other one toyed with the hem of the boxers, wanting to go further but wasn’t sure if she should.

Ash’s hands weren’t idle as one reached her bare breast and started palming it softly, flicking his thumb over her hardening nipple. Dawn gasped into his mouth, sucking on his tongue in the process as she jerked her hips into his, causing Ash to groan in pleasure as he started rubbing up against her, trying to bring her pleasure.

Dawn broke away from the kiss as she turned her head to the side as she started gasping. She lifted her other leg and wrapped it around Ash’s waist as Ash moved down to her neck once more as she moved her hips in the same rhythm as Ash, trying to achieve the pleasure.

Unknown to both of them, the covers were shifting and the bed was slowly beginning to rock under their movements. Ash pulled his hand out from her nightie and wrapped it around one of her hips while his other hand slid into her hair as he pulled her face back to his and kissed her.

Dawn slid her hand, that had been toying with the boxer, under the band and over one curve of his butt, pulling him in further against her body so he was rubbing against her harder, his tongue mimicking the way their lower bodies were aching to do when Dawn pushed Ash onto his side, intending to push him onto his back when a noise broke through their lusty haze.

There was a small thud, startling Dawn and Ash apart as they both lifted their heads only to see that Pikachu had gone missing from his spot on their bed.

“Pika?” a confused squeak came from the floor. “Pika pi ka!” Pikachu scolded the two of them as he got back on the bed and glare at them. “Pika!” with that, he curled back up in his spot on the bed and went back to sleep.

“Sorry buddy,” Ash apologise, amusement clear in his voice, as he turned onto his back as Dawn buried her face into his chest to muffle her laughers. Dawn looked up at him once her laughter calmed down and gave him an apologetic look.

“I guess we can’t finish this tonight,” Dawn whispered and Ash shook his head, still looking up at the ceiling.

“Not unless we want Pikachu to thunderbolt us,” came the wry reply. Dawn couldn’t help the smile crossed her face at the thought before she sighed.

“I’m sorry,” Ash looked down at her, confused. “I didn’t mean to get you all worked up.” Ash just gave her a small smile before shaking his head.

“Don’t worry about it Dawn, it was worth it and I know that this just mean it wasn’t the right time…that we were taking it a bit too far,” Ash told her. Dawn made to speak up but Ash just placed an index finger over her lips. “Yes, I’m frustrated but I’m a teenaged boy Dawn, I’m used to it.” Dawn rolled her eyes before shaking her head.

“You are one annoying boyfriend,” Dawn muttered as she brought her head down and closed her eyes. “But for some reason, I really love you.” The words got fainter as she slowly fell back to sleep.

Ash just watched her with an amused smile before he lifted his eyes to look at the ceiling once more and grimaced. He really hated having a hard-on and unable to deal with it.

“I love you too,” Ash whispered before he closed his eyes, trying his best to ignore the desire raging through his body. Their time would come and when it did, it would be worth the wait.

TBC

Okay – I know I have Brock OOC (But I kinda have everyone OOC) but I thought, after knowing someone you know and care about being kidnapped and seeing them on death’s door, I thought it would make him more mature and make him think more carefully of the future. I hope this didn’t bother anyone.

Mr.Pong

Cousin Of Gold
ROFLMAO!! I love Pikachu. Omg, I can imagine him just saying in the end: Stop bumpin and grindin so much! GET A ROOM!

Great chapter. Oh, and the BrockxCheryl things was great.

Bubbles18

The Crazy Eevee Lady
This was written BEFORE Crasher Wake appeared on screen!
Chapter 22: Poffins & Evolving!

Dawn was sitting in front of the mirror of the desk, brushing her hair when she looked over her shoulder in the mirror to see Ash was trying to talk to Pikachu but the mouse was currently ignoring him by walking away or turning his back. Dawn couldn’t help the small amused smile that crossed her face at the sight.

Pikachu had not been happy with the fact that she and Ash had forgotten that Pikachu had been on the bed with them when they started their ‘make-out’ session and had kicked him off by accident, causing the mouse Pokemon to be extremely put out.

Dawn finished brushing her hair and pulled it back in its usual two clips style before she placed the brush on the dresser and stood up. Their other Pokemon were exploring the room as they hadn’t the chance to do so yesterday. She turned around in time to see Ash slumping down on the end of the bed with a defeated sigh. Dawn shook her head as she moved over to him and sat down next to him.

“How is it going?” queried Dawn as she placed a hand on his shoulder, attracting his attention.

“He’s ignoring me,” Ash said as he turned to face Dawn. “I don’t think he likes me at the moment.” Dawn looked over Ash’s shoulder in time to see Pikachu stick his tongue out at his trainer’s back. Dawn covered her mouth as she fought back laughers. “What?” Ash asked as he turned to face Pikachu only to see the mouse was sitting on the window ledge, staring out of the window, his back still turned toward Ash.

“Nothing,” Dawn choked out as she calmed down. “Have you tried explaining to him that it was an accident? That you never meant to kick him off the bed?”

“Yes,” Ash said and got an eyebrow raised from Dawn. “Maybe.”

“Ash,” came the warning tone and Ash sighed, causing Dawn to shake her head. “Go and talk to him before you find yourself kicked out of bed tonight.” Dawn stood up and walked over to the Pokemon while Ash looked over at Pikachu. He looked at Dawn once more and saw that she had recalled her Pokémon before placing the balls into the Pokéball holder and strapped it over her waist before she turned to Ash’s Pokémon and petted them. Ash looked toward Pikachu once more, got up and made his way over to the ledge where he sat down and looked out of the window, Pikachu just continued to stare out of the window, ignoring his master and best friend.

“I just wanted to say sorry,” Ash said. Pikachu softened slightly. “I never meant to kick you off the bed. Dawn and I were a little busy and I apologise for that. I will try and be more careful when you’re on the bed.”

“Pika,” Pikachu turned to face Ash and lifted up a paw. Ash smiled.

“Friends,” Ash agreed as he took Pikachu’s paw into his hand and they both shook on it. “What do you say we go and make some poffins?”

“Pika!” Pikachu jumped up onto Ash’s shoulder and Ash stood up and made his way over to Dawn.

“Friends now?” asked Dawn as she looked up at them and got nods in her direction. “Great, let’s go and make Poffins!” she linked hands with Ash as he recalled his Pokémon and placed the balls into the holder before Dawn pulled him out of the room, barely giving him enough time to lock their door.

Dawn pulled him up in front of a pink door with the sign ‘Pokémon Poffins’ clear on the door. She raised a hand and knocked on it three times before stepping back as she waited for someone to answer the door.

Soon, a tall brunette lady answered the door and she looked at the couple with dark blue eyes and a kind smile.

“Hello, are you here to make Poffins?” the lady asked only to grin wider when she saw Dawn nod eagerly before she stepped to the side and allowed the couple to step into building before closing the door and leading them into the large kitchen. There were other people in the kitchen with aprons and pots.

The hostess pointed to an empty station and told Ash and Dawn to get set up over at the station. Ash and Dawn grabbed aprons and pulled them on before setting up behind the counter, making sure all the ingredients were out.

“Good day, I’m Sarah and I wish to welcome you to the Poffin House. You have your ingredients and a range of berries to choose from so you can go ahead and get a start on them. Just let me know if you are having any problems,” Sarah told them and everyone nodded as they turned to their station and started working with Sarah making her rounds to check on everyone.

She came to a stop in front of Ash and Dawn’s station before peering at Dawn curiously before she seemed to hit on something.

“Aren’t you Dawn Berlitz, the Coordinator?” Sarah asked and Dawn blushed as she gave the older woman a shy nod. Sarah grinned brightly. “I saw your last contest – you did a really good job on the appeal and your battles were brilliant.”

“Thank you,” Dawn gave a short bow. Sarah just waved it off.

“There is no need to thank me, you should be proud of yourself for doing a good job and your Pokémon for having fun,” Sarah told her, patting Dawn’s shoulder before she moved on to help someone else with their poffins. Dawn turned back to Ash only to see him trying to keep his batter from burning. Giggling, she moved closer to Ash and showed him how to stir without burning his batter.

Ash just rolled his eyes when Dawn finished stirring his batter for him before handing him the pot so he could fill out the mixture. She turned back to her poffins that were in the oven before checking her timer to make sure that they were on time when she looked at Ash once more only to see that he had streaks of poffin batter on his forehead and down the side of his nose.

Dawn laughed as Ash smeared poffin batter down her nose. She smeared some of the batter down his cheek and neck, causing some of it to drip down past his shirt, eliciting a shocked yell from Ash as the cold mixture slid down further and made a face at the weird feeling.

Ash grabbed a towel and started cleaning the batter the best he could in hope that it wouldn’t go down even further. Dawn just rolled her eyes as she took the towel and cleaned the batter up; she had the advantage of being at the side of Ash and being able to look down his shirt.

Soon Dawn’s watch beeped and she turned back to her oven and pulled out the poffins before looking at Ash’s to see that he just a little more longer to go before it was fully cooked. She and Ash eased the poffins out of the cases and placed them onto a plate to leave them to cool before they made some more, they knew how much the Pokémon loved poffins and wanted to make sure they had a large stack of them for the trip.

Once they had finished making all the poffins they could make, they had put a majority of the poffins into the sacks and put them into the bags before calling out their Pokémon so they could let them taste test the poffins.

Dawn and Ash handed a poffin each to all the Pokemon before standing back slightly so they could see the reactions of the Pokemon as they tried the poffins. Once they were gone, the Pokemon looked at each other while Ash shifted on his feet.

“What do you guys think?” Dawn asked. The Pokemon just launched at the plates and grabbed some more, startling Dawn and she sighed. “You guys are way too spoiled.” Ash covered his mouth to muffle his laughers at her annoyed look.

“At least they like the Poffins,” Ash told her, wrapping an arm around her waist. “And we made sure that we made plenty for our journey – the way they are eating, we wouldn’t have any left by tonight.” Dawn grinned at the thought as she rested her head on Ash’s shoulder, watching as the Pokémon eat the Poffin, talking to each other as they did. She was glad that they all made friends easily with each other, she would have hated to see them all hate each other.

“Well, you did a good job,” Sarah said as she came up next to them with a pleased look on her face. “Did you make enough?” Dawn grinned as she nodded.

“Yeah, thanks for letting us cook,” Dawn told her but Sarah just waved it off.

“I’m just glad that more people are taking interest in cooking poffins for their Pokémon now,” Sarah told her before she watched as they recalled their Pokémon apart from Piplup and Pikachu. Pikachu jumped up onto Ash’s shoulder while Dawn took Piplup into her arms and they made their way out of the kitchen where they bumped into a reporter and a cameraman. The woman had shoulder length brown hair and warm brown eyes and she was dressed in a dark red suit. The cameraman wore a purple top and blue jeans.

“Hello, we are from Jubilife TV, maybe we hit you up for an interview?” the woman asked.

“Sure,” Ash said. The cameraman turned on his camera and gave the reporter thumbs up when he started recording.

“Wonderful, how did you feel after you finished making the poffins?” the reporter asked.

“Great,” Ash and Dawn said together before they looked each other before they shared a bright grin and turned back to look at the reporter, who was looking at them with amusement on her face.

“I was watching you make your Poffins, you really enjoy making them?” the reporter asked and Dawn nodded.

“Yeah, they are treats for our Pokémon and I always have fun watching Ash burn his poffins,” she sent Ash a teasing smile, who just poked in the side for her remarks.

“And I just love watching Dawn freaking out because she put the wrong ingredients into the poffins,” Ash teased back. Dawn sent a playful backhand to his chest. Ash just caught her hand in his, both of them smiling at each other before they were interrupted by a cough. They turned back to face the reporter with shocked faces.

The reporter couldn’t help but smile at the looks on their faces before she decided to take pity on them.

“Thank you so much for telling us what you thought, tune in and see how you looked on TV,” she stepped to the side and allowed Ash and Dawn to leave the Poffin house, blushing. She shook her head as she turned to the cameraman, who also was grinning. “That one is a must for the programme.” He nodded in agreement.

“Oh my god! I cannot believe we forgot she was standing there the whole time!” Dawn exclaimed. Ash just grinned; enjoying the way Dawn was getting worked up till she calmed down and spun in Ash’s embrace. “Where to now?” asked Dawn as she walked backward, still holding onto Ash’s hands.

“How about you put on your cheerleader’s outfit and we’ll hit the gym?” Ash suggested with a teasing grin. Dawn rolled her eyes as an amused smile crossed her face.

“I only wear the outfit when you need the confidence boost and I can see you are filled with confidence,” Dawn teased as she moved in closer to her boyfriend, tilting her head back. Ash leaned into kiss her only for his lips to meet air as she danced out of his embrace, shaking her butt as she went. Ash growled as he hurried after her with Pikachu and Piplup sitting on the wall of the water fountain, watching their trainers have fun before they looked at each other. They couldn’t help but be happy that their trainers had finally realised that they were in love with each other after so many hints together.

Pikachu had always liked Dawn since he met her despite her trying to catch him but she hadn’t once complained about him electrocuting her bike and Ash had asked her along on his travels, she didn’t make up an excuse that he owned her a new bike to come along. And she had always been so concerned about Ash whenever he did a dangerous stunt when it came to saving the Pokémon.

Piplup had also seen a change in his trainer since she had been saved. She was so happy in Ash’s company and Piplup liked Ash, he did his best to protect Dawn whenever he could and the two of them worked well as a pair, their battle showed that.

They looked up when they saw that Ash had caught Dawn, tickling her side as she squirmed in his arms, laughing as she fought to get out of the embrace before she kissed him, distracting him from his tickling quest. Ash just stroked a hand through her blue hair, holding her close before they separated, linked hands and moved over to Pikachu and Piplup. Pikachu took his place on Ash’s shoulder while Piplup took his place on top of Dawn’s head and they made their way over to the Gym so Ash could do his battle.

They made their way into the large gym and saw a man sitting on a large throne on the other side of the battlefield. He grinned as he stood up and made his way over to them.

“Welcome to my humble abode!” he exclaimed. Ash and Dawn couldn’t help but stare at the man. He was dressed in a light and dark blue pants with orange boots and wrist guards. There was also a blue and sliver mask over his face. “I’m Crasher Wake, the Gym Leader.”

“Wow!” Dawn exclaimed. She had never met a Gym Leader like him before and was curious to how he worked.

“Which one of is the challenger?” Wake asked as he moved closer.

“I am,” Ash stepped forward. Wake grinned as he eyed Ash before gesturing over to the battle field that had water in the middle*.

“Great – let’s get started then,” Wake told him and Ash nodded as they both moved over to their side of the battle field with the referee standing to the side. Dawn moved over to the sidelines with the rest of Ash’s Pokémon and her own Pokémon so they could watch the battles. Ash had already chosen ahead of time who he was going to use in the battle.

Crasher Wake went first, throwing a Pokéball into the air and calling out his Quagsire.

“Alright, Turtwig, I choose you!” Ash threw his Pokéball into the air causing Turtwig to come out with a red flash.

“Turt,” Turtwig looked at his opponent as he waited for a command from Ash.

“Alright Quagsire – use Mud Bomb!” Wake commanded and the Pokémon opened his mouth to shot out blobs of mud toward Turtwig.

“Dodge and use Energy ball!” shouted Ash. Turtwig dodged off to the side and opened his mouth to let a green energy ball build up before he shot it toward Quagsire and it hit it. Quagsire slid back a few feet before shaking its head and looked at Turtwig once more.

“Use Earthquake!” commanded Wake.

“Jump and use razor leaf!” shouted Ash. Quagsire reared itself up to use Earthquake just as Turtwig jumped into the air and waved his head, sending out razor leaf toward the Pokémon, hitting it despite it trying to dodge. Turtwig landed on the ground and glowed for a moment before it died down, confusing Ash and Dawn while Wake just arched an eyebrow before hiding a smile.

“What just happened there?” Dawn asked to herself, the Pokémon were watching Turtwig with curious looks on their faces before they turned their attention back to the battle, they could sense that Quagsire was nearing the end of its energy.

“Turtwig, jump and use Razor leaf!” Ash shouted once more and Turtwig jumped into the air.

“Quagsire, use Mud bomb!” shouted Wake. Quagsire shot out blobs of mud and it collided with razor leaf but some of the razor leaf got through and hit Quagsire, knocking it out of the battle.

“Quagsire is unable to battle – Turtwig is the winner,” the referee announced. Wake just smiled as he recalled his Pokémon.

“You did a good job,” Wake told his Pokéball before he put it away and looked toward Ash to see him pat Turtwig.

“Good job Turtwig,” Ash told him before he brought out his Pokéball. “Have a good rest.” He recalled his Pokémon and stood back up.

“Okay Gyarados!” Wake threw his Pokéball into the air and Gyarados came out with a loud roar as it submersed itself into the water.

“Pikachu, let’s go,” Pikachu stepped forward, readying himself for a battle.

“Gyarados hyperbeam!” shouted Wake.

“Pikachu, spin dodge and use thunderbolt!” shouted Ash. Pikachu ran forward just as Gyarados shot out a colourful beam. Pikachu jumped off to the side and spun past the beam, startling Wake as he had never seen the move before doing a back flip and covered himself in electricity before hitting Gyarados with a thunderbolt.

Pikachu dropped back down to the ground while Gyarados shook itself, obviously had taken some damage but not enough to take it out yet.

“Gyarados, use Aqua tail!” commanded Wake. Gyarados reared itself up and swung its tail out of the water.

“Dodge and volt tackle!” Ash shouted. Pikachu dodged the tail and ran forward, enveloping himself in electricity before he launched off the edge and hit Gyarados in the stomach before doing a back flip and landing back on the battle field.

Gyarados roared as it fell backward, knocked out of the battle. The referee pointed a hand in Ash’s direction.

“Gyarados is unable to battle – Pikachu is the winner,” the referee announced once more. Dawn and the other clapped, enjoying themselves.

“Good job Gyarados,” Wake praised as he recalled his Pokémon before watching as Ash petted Pikachu, praising him before he pulled out his last pokeball and threw it into the air. “Floatzel, I pick you!”

“Wow!” Dawn murmured when she saw the evolved version of Buizel. She lifted up her Pokedex to check out the information.

‘Floatzel, it floats using its well-developed floatation sac. It assists in the rescues of drowning people. Its floatation sac developed as a result of pursuing aquatic prey. It can double as a rubber raft. It’s is a water type Pokémon.’ Dawn closed her Pokedex and turned back to the battle in time to see that Ash had brought out Buizel and was now interested in to see if Buizel would be able to beat its evolved version just like Piplup had managed to beat Prinplup and Pikachu beat Raichu.

“Floatzel – Ice Beam!” ordered Wake.

“Buizel – Aqua jet!” shouted Ash. Buizel covered himself in water before he shot into the air and met Floatzel’s ice beam in the air but much to Wake astonishment, the ice had formed a spinning point and Buizel kept going, attacking Floatzel in the stomach before the ice broke and Buizel fell into the water watching as Floatzel shook the attack off before it growled, menacingly at Buizel.

“Floatzel, Crunch!” Wake shouted.

“Buizel, Water Pulses!” shouted Ash. Floatzel jumped into the water with his fangs bared when Buizel jumped into the water, formed a water ball and threw it over at Buizel, hitting it and stopping the attack. Buizel dropped down in front of Ash while Floatzel stayed in the water.

“Floatzel, Crunch again!” Wake shouted.

“Buizel, sonic boom!” shouted Ash and Buizel jumped into the air, his tails glowing as he swung them and a shockwave shot over to Floatzel, hitting it. “Now use Aqua Jet!” Buizel enveloped himself in water and shot over to Floatzel, who was still recovering from the last attack and attacked Floatzel in the stomach, sending it flying out of the water and landing in front of Wake.

Buizel dropped down in front Ash once more. Floatzel got back up albeit a little more slowly than it would usually have done.

“Floatzel, Ice Beam!” Shouted Wake and Floatzel shot out an ice beam.

“Buizel, quick dodge and sonic boom!” shouted Ash. Buizel dodged the beam in the nick of time and used sonic boom once more which met Floatzel in the middle and knocked it over, this time knocking it out.

“All three Pokémon on Crasher Wake’s side is unable to battle. Ash is the Winner,” the referee announced, pointing an arm in Ash’s direction.

“Yeah!” Ash pumped his fist into the air before he patted Buizel’s head. “Way to go – you did a good job!”

“Bui,” purred Buizel as he savoured the petting and the cheering from Dawn and the other Pokémon. Wake just smiled as he recalled his knocked out Pokémon after praising it and placed his ball back into its holder and made his way over to Ash, he just arched an eyebrow when he saw Dawn run over to Ash.

“Congratulations!” Dawn threw her arms around Ash’s neck and pulled him down for a hard kiss. Ash’s eyebrows shot up before he closed his eyes, enjoying her way of congratulating him, he could get to use to this every time he won.

“Pika,” Pikachu shook his head, amused while the other Pokémon just shifted about, trying hard not to laugh. Crasher Wake just cleared his throat, smiling amusedly when he saw them open their eyes and look toward him, not once separating their lips.

Once they saw him watching, they blushed and pulled themselves away from each other, Ash was stammering while Dawn smiled nervously. Wake just chuckled as he brought forward the pillow with the badge. It was circle badge with the top part sliver and the bottom part blue.

“I’m pleased to give you the Fen Badge,” Wake told him. Ash grinned as he took the badge and thrusted it into the air.

“I got the Fen Badge!” the Pokémon cheered while Dawn just grinned. Ash turned back to Wake. “Thanks.” Wake shook his head.

“No, thank you for giving me a good battle, it’s been a while since I had a fun battle like this one,” Wake told him before he waved as Ash and Dawn recalled their Pokémon and left the gym together.

“So, what do we do now?” Dawn asked once they exited the gym with Ash’s arm around Dawn’s shoulders and Dawn’s arm around his waist.

“How about we get some lunch then visit the Great Marsh?” Ash suggested. Dawn grinned as she looked up at him.

“All that battling made you hungry?” teased Dawn. Ash just grinned down at her.

“You know it,” Ash told her as he led her over to a Café where they could get something to eat.

A couple of hours later, Ash and Dawn found themselves leaving the Café and making their way over to the large building that was on the far side of the town to check out the Great Marsh they had heard from Brock and saw on TV.

“Welcome to the Great Marsh,” the man behind the counter greeted when he saw customers enter the building. Ash and Dawn moved over to him.

“Exactly what do we do here?” Ash asked when he and Dawn came to a stop in front of the counter.

“We will give you a limit of safari pokéballs and you would go through that door. That leads you out into the marsh where you can see Pokémon that you wouldn’t be able to find in the wild easily,” the man explained. “You have the choice to capturing them or just looking at them to fill your Pokédex in.”

“Cool,” Dawn exclaimed, “How much?”

“Fifty Pokédollars,” the man told them and they paid the money. The man handed them over thirty Pokéballs each and pressed a button to let them through in to the Great Marsh.

Ash and Dawn made their way into the Great Marsh and they could see a train in the middle of the marsh, it led them to different sections so they didn’t have to walk everywhere but they decided they wanted to walk.

“What Pokémon do you think we will see here?” Dawn asked as she looked over the tall grass and trees surrounding them, there were even large ponds.

“I don’t know,” admitted Ash only for them to stop when they heard a rustling and turned to see an Azumarill bounce along the path.

“Oh! How sweet!” cooed Dawn as she watched the scene. Ash just shook his head, amused as they continued their walk. They weren’t interested in catching any Pokémon as Ash wasn’t sure what he wanted for his last one and Dawn was waiting for her egg to hatch before she chose any more.

They had saw different Pokémon like Hoothoot, Ash had been delighted to see more of them, Wooper, Golduck, Roselia and a Carnivine that had scared Dawn before making her laugh as they enjoyed the rest of their walk.

Ash and Dawn found themselves walking on the road once more a few hours later. After they had finished looking through the Great Marsh, they had gone back to their hotel, packed their stuff up and checked out. They wanted to continue their travels and hit the next town as they could.

They had stopped for a break and have some fun with their Pokémon, wanting to make sure that not everything was about training, battling and contests.

“Okay – do you want to do some training?” Ash asked and Dawn nodded.

“Yeah, it’ll be good to get some in, how about we add some fun to it?” Dawn asked. Ash tilted his head curiously only to arch an eyebrow when she lifted up a bag of bouncy balls she had bought while shopping.

“Bouncy balls?” asked Ash and Dawn nodded.

“Yeah, they can help with focus and flying types Pokémon as we can throw them into the air, beside, bouncy balls can be unpredictable in knowing where they will go and how high they can go,” Dawn explained. Ash just grinned before shrugging.

“Why not,” Ash stood up and threw his Pokéballs into the air, calling his Pokémon. Dawn did the same and all of the Pokémon shook themselves before looking at their trainers. “Okay, we’re gonna do some play training today.” Dawn opened the bag of bouncy balls and threw them into the air, allowing the colourful balls to scatter everywhere, landing in different directions and bouncing.

Pachirisu squeaked with delight as she went after one of the balls and started rolling with it. All the other Pokémon started playing with the balls, curious to what they could do with it when they looked at Pachirisu playing on one of the bigger bouncy ball by bouncing on it.

“See, they like it,” Dawn smiled at Pachirisu’s happiness over the new toys. Ash just grinned as he moved over to the Pokémon.

“Dawn suggested that we use bouncy balls to help with your focus,” Ash told them and got nods from the Pokémon as he picked up a few bouncy balls. “Okay – Growlithe and Turtwig – you two first,” Growlithe and Turtwig took up their stages from each other, ready to battle.

“Turtwig, energy ball, Growlithe Flamethrower!” shouted Ash as he threw two different balls into the air. Growlithe shot out flame and it covered the bouncy ball while Turtwig threw an energy ball into air and collided with ball when something happened to startle everyone.

A glow started up around Turtwig till he was covered in the light and the light got bigger, changing shapes with everyone watching in amazement.

“Oh…wow…” breathed Dawn as the light died down to reveal Turtwig had evolved into Grotle.

“Alright!” cheered Ash as he pumped a fist into the air before running over to Grotle to praise him on evolving. Dawn just giggled as she also hurried over with the rest of their Pokémon, all off them marvelling over how big Turtwig had gotten.

“Look at you!” Dawn exclaimed as she ran a hand over the light brown shell then over his head. Grotle just pushed his head into her hand, enjoying the petting.

“Let’s do some battling with Grotle,” Ash suggested and Dawn nodded.

“Who do you want to use against him?” Dawn asked.

“Let’s use Growlithe, I want to get some more training in with him, I heard that the next trainer uses Steel so water and fire is good type to use against him,” Ash explained and Dawn grinned.

“I can’t wait to see you use Growlithe in battle,” Dawn told him before she rushed over to the other side and stood behind Growlithe and Ash stood behind Grotle.

“Okay, Growlithe – use Flame wheel!” Dawn shouted.

“Dodge and use razor leaf!” Ash ordered. Grotle went to run but ended up tripping and yelping when Growlithe attacked it with flame wheel.

“Grotle,” Ash ran over to Grotle while Growlithe stopped his attack and looked at Grotle, confused to why he didn’t dodge.

“Oh, I guess his agility has gone down as he’s bigger,” Dawn mused as she tapped her chin. “You need to leave him out of his ball for a while so he can get use to his height and weight.” Ash nodded in agreement as he knelt down in front of Grotle, who was now looking ashamed.

“Don’t worry, you just need time to adjust to being bigger – that means remembering you can no longer jump at me to bite me,” Ash reminded with a chuckle. Grotle nudged his head into Ash’s head as Ash stood up, patting Grotle head as they all continued their walk so they could let Grotle get used to being bigger.

Ash perked up even more when he saw a picnic table and knew that it was almost dinner time and decided to announce it to the group.

“Alright, dinner time!” exclaimed Ash as they reached a table.

“Brock had taught me how to cook so I’ll do the cooking while everyone else can get the stuff ready,” Dawn told him and Ash nodded as he grabbed the blanket and unfolded it, placing it onto the ground before letting the Pokémon smooth it out before pulling out the jars of Pokémon food, bowls and plates. The flask with their juice and the cartons of water and placed them next to the table.

Some of the Pokémon went into the wood and dragged back wood for Dawn so she could get the fire going. While she was waiting for the fire to heat up further, she started preparing the food and getting the pot and filling it up with water. She added stock to it before she cut up the vegetables. She looked over at the fire and saw it was higher than before and placed the pot on it so it could boil before she added the vegetable to the stock and stirred it before turning to see that Ash was watching her with a funny look on his face.

“What?” Dawn asked self-consciously. Ash just shook his head, grinning as he moved over to her.

“You look so much like a wife,” Ash admitted. Dawn arched an eyebrow as she waited for him to expand on his statement. “The way you cook and the way you look after the Pokémon with a motherly care, it’s like you’re preparing yourself for when you do have children and get married.” Dawn just shook her head.

“You’re just gonna have to help me practice to make babies then,” Dawn remarked with a sly grin and Ash felt lust and desire go through him at the thought before he just grabbed Dawn and hauled her up against his body before kissing her hard. Dawn responded by wrapping her arms around his neck, kissing him back with as much intensity as Ash.

The Pokemon just stared at the two of them, shocked.

“Pika Pika?” Pikachu asked.

“Bui Zi,” Buizel replied.

“Lup? Pip?” Piplup demanded.

“Grot Le,” Grotle replied.

“Pika Pika Chu,” Pikachu told Buizel, who nodded, inhaled and shot out a stream of water toward the still kissing couple.

“Argh!” squealed Dawn as the coldness hit her hard and fast as she pulled away from Ash, breaking their kiss.

“What was that for?” Ash demanded as he spun around to glare at the pokemon.

“Pika!” squeaked Pikachu as he pointed toward the fire and everyone saw that it was beginning to burn the food.

“Ah!” Ash exclaimed before he hurried over to the pot and pulled it away from its makeshift cooking stand before stirring the contents. “It looks okay.” Dawn rolled her eyes as she moved closer to him.

“Just because it looks okay doesn’t mean it will taste like it’s supposed to be,” Dawn reminded as she took a spoon, dipped it into the soup and tasted it before nodding. “It taste fine and it’s ready.”

“Yes!” cheered Ash as he placed the pot back onto the make-shift stove and moved over to the tins and opened them for the Pokémon so he could fill out their bowls and place them on the correct places. Dawn rolled her eyes once more as she placed the pot onto the pot holder on the table and filled out hers and Ash’s bowls just as Ash came back to the table and sat down and all of them tucked into their meal.

“Do you want to stay the night here?” Ash asked in between bites. Dawn nodded.

“Yeah, I don’t want to go through the wood at night,” Dawn told him and Ash nodded, understanding.

“Okay – we can do some more training, I want Staravia to some training then we’ll set up for bed,” Ash said and Dawn nodded as they finished off their food. They turned to the Pokémon to see that most of them were lazing about after being fed while Staravia stretched her wings out before looking at Ash. “Do you want to do some flying?” Staravia let out a chirp as she nodded. “Alright!” Ash and Staravia moved away from the group and Staravia flew up into the air. “Do brave bird!”

Staravia turned light as she flew downward toward the ground before straightening up just before she hit the ground and turned a brilliant blue, crashing into a small rock that was in front of her, cutting the top part off before she flew back into the air, electric blue crackled around her body when a light enveloped her body and started changing shapes, startling everyone as they watched her.

The light died down to reveal that Staravia had evolved into Staraptor.

“Yeah!” Ash pumped a fist into the air before he hurried over to his bird and petted her. “Way to go!”

“You’ve been waiting for her to evolve, haven’t you?” Dawn asked as she knelt down beside Staraptor and stroked her feathers. Ash nodded.

“Yeah, ever since she learnt Brave Bird, I knew that she was gearing up,” admitted Ash. “Look at you, you look great!” Staraptor just spread her wings out, pleased with herself for evolving.

“You’re lucky Ash, both of your Pokémon evolved in the same day – do you have any idea how rare that is?” Dawn asked and Ash nodded.

“Very but I’m just glad they felt they were ready to evolve,” Ash told her. Dawn nodded as she looked up at the sky and saw the moon was already high in the sky.

“I think we better get some sleep, if the map is right, we should hit the town by tomorrow afternoon,” Dawn told him and Ash nodded as they cleared away the stuff, set up the tent and made sure the Pokémon were comfortable and warm enough for the cool night that was coming before they climbed into the tent and fell right to sleep, exhausted from the day’s adventure.

TBC

*Think of the Wallace Cup battlefield as for Wake’s Gym.

I said it before and I will say it again: I SUCK at writing battles – stick with the anime, they always do it best!

Off Topic – Have you noticed there is no hen like Pokémon or even dolphin like? I hope the directors get a move on with them.

This chapter was a great chapter! I've loved all of your chapters and I loved how Ash and Dawn interacted while making poffins and on the tv camera. How Cuuuuute~!:D

Mr.Pong

Cousin Of Gold
Good job on this chapter. Awesome interaction between Ash and Dawn and how Ash mentioned that Dawn looks like a wife. Very awesome. But, although I have to admit that it would be awesome if the REAL INTENSITY started to build up soon.

But this is a great chapter.

Bubbles18

The Crazy Eevee Lady
Buizel using Icicle Jet (Ice Aqua Jet), Turtwig evolving and Staravia evolving too! Can it get any better! :D
I'm exited to see what will hatch from Dawn's egg. And Ash & Dawn taking care of it. Hehe this will be interesting :p
Dawn's egg will hatch in this chapter. I don't know - you will need to read on and find out ;D

This chapter was a great chapter! I've loved all of your chapters and I loved how Ash and Dawn interacted while making poffins and on the tv camera. How Cuuuuute~!:D
I'm glad you are enjoying it - wait till you read the next one.

Good job on this chapter. Awesome interaction between Ash and Dawn and how Ash mentioned that Dawn looks like a wife. Very awesome. But, although I have to admit that it would be awesome if the REAL INTENSITY started to build up soon.

But this is a great chapter.
Intensity huh - well, there is a few things coming up, not this chapter but in the next chapter though.

Thanks for the reviews!

Mature rating ahead

Chapter 23: New Town & New Pokemon

Welcome to Floaroma Town! The sign was a brightly coloured board and the town had a sweet scent in the air as it lured everyone forward. Pikachu’s nose was twitching at the scent.

“Wow, this is certainly colourful,” Dawn remarked when she and Ash came to a stop to take in the sight. There was a Pokemart and Pokemon Centre with a few houses and a large flower shop.

The flowers surrounding the area were all different bright colours and they carried a sweet scent that obviously drew pokemon from around. There were some windmills stationed over the town and a large building next to a windmill station.

“Yeah,” Ash agreed as he unlinked their hands and wrapped his arm around her waist as they both started walking once more, admiring the flowers and the smell all around them. They were about to reach a shop when Dawn felt something move in her bag, startling her.

“Oh,” Dawn stopped, startling Ash and Pikachu.

“Dawn?” Ash asked but Dawn just un-strapped her bag and placed it on the ground before unzipping it. Dawn gasped while Ash felt a smile of amusement cross over his face when he saw that the egg had hatched into a…

“Vulpix,” the creature greeted.

“Oh, you are so cute!” Dawn exclaimed as she picked up the dog like creature. It was light brown with fiery six tails. Its brown eyes were gazing up at Dawn with curiosity before it reached up and licked her cheek, causing Dawn to giggle.

“What is it?” Ash asked as he moved forward.

“A boy,” Dawn said as she hugged Vulpix closer to her. “Isn’t he adorable?” Dawn looked up at Ash. Ash just grinned as he smoothed his head over the red hair on Vulpix’s head. Dawn lifted up her Pokédex and typed in Vulpix and watched as the computer brought up a picture.

Vulpix. It controls balls of fire. As it grows, its six tails split from their tips to make more tails. Its nature is Fire.’ The computer said.

“You need to introduce Vulpix to your other Pokémon,” Ash told her and Dawn nodded as she grabbed her balls.

“Piplup, I chose you! Buneary, Pachirisu, Ambipom, come out!” Dawn called as she threw her pokeballs into the air. Flashes of red shot out from the balls and the three pokemon landed on the ground before turning to look at Dawn, curious to why she had called them out.

“Pip?” Piplup asked, tilting his head when he saw Vulpix in Dawn’s arm. Dawn knelt down as her pokemon moved closer to greet the newcomer.

“Piplup, Buneary, Pachirisu, Ambipom, meet Vulpix. He hatched from the egg that I received from the Hiker,” Dawn explained.

“Bun!” Buneary greeted.

“Chi!” Pachirisu bounced happily.

“Pip,” Piplup nodded his head in greeted.

“Pom,” Ambipom waved her hands. Pikachu moved closer to Vulpix and lifted a paw.

“Pika!” Pikachu greeted.

“Pix,” Vulpix greeted, wriggling out of Dawn’s arms so he could move closer to the other pokemon. All of them started conversing with the new Pokémon, making it feel welcome as much as possible. Dawn stood up and stood next to Ash, watching the Pokémon.

“You’ve got a fire type now, how do you feel?” Ash asked and Dawn grinned brightly.

“Excited, he would help with the appeals in contests and battles and I have more fusions and moves to think up,” Dawn told him with barely concealed excitement. Ash just grinned as he kissed the side of her head before Dawn recalled all her Pokémon back and introduced Vulpix to his new home before she returned her Pokeballs back to their holders and took Ash’s hand once more as they continued walking till they reached a building and saw a strange Pokémon that was near the front door.

“Oh, what is that?” Ash asked curiously as he peered at the balloon type pokemon. It had a large purple balloon type head with a white fluff cloud shaped hair on top. Two black eyes and a large yellow cross in between the eyes. The hands were yellow and hung down from the balloon.

“That is a Drifloon,” a little girl explained from behind them.

“A Drifloon?” Dawn asked as she and Ash brought up their Pokedex and typed the name in.

Drifloon. A pokemon formed by the spirits of people and Pokemon. It loves damp, humid seasons. It tugs on the hands of children to steal them away. However, it gets pulled around instead. Its nature is Ghost and Flying.’ The computer explained. They turned to see the little girl standing behind them, she wore a light pink dress and had her brown hair up in pigtails; she also had dark brown eyes.

“They like to play with children,” the girl told them with a shy giggle. Dawn smiled at her.

“And I’m guessing you like to play with them,” Dawn told her as she knelt down in front of the girl. The girl nodded with a shy smile.

“You’re Dawn Berlitz, aren’t you?” the girl asked and Dawn smiled as she nodded.

“Yes, I am,” Dawn told her. The girl smiled brightly.

“I’m Leanna,” the girl told her before she looked at Ash. “And you’re Ash Ketchum – you’re one of the bravest and strongest trainers there is!” Ash ducked his head and scratched the back of his head. Dawn and Leanna just giggled together at Ash’s shy bashful look before Leanna caught sight of Pikachu and a look of delight crossed her face. “You have a Pikachu!” Leanna squealed before she knelt down and started petting the yellow mouse, who just squeaked in contentment, enjoying the petting he was getting from the young girl.

“You like Pikachu?” Ash asked as he knelt down and Leanna nodded.

“I’ve always wanted a Pikachu but my papa says I’m not allowed to get any Pokémon until I’m ten, I hope I get a Pichu as a starter, I would like to grow up with it,” Leanna told them and they smiled.

“I’m sure that you will find a way to have a Pichu,” Ash told her as they all straightened up and Pikachu jumped onto Ash’s shoulder. Leanna grinned.

“Come with me, I want to show you my Papa, he is a digger, he finds lots of things underground,” Leanna told them as she took Dawn’s hand and started pulling her forward. Dawn and Ash just grinned, nodding as they followed her over to a house. Leanna knocked on the door twice before she opened it and led the way into the house.

They met an old man in the hallway; he had white hair and kind blue eyes. He smiled when he saw his granddaughter and two strangers coming down the hallway.

“Well, hello,” he greeted. Dawn and Ash grinned.

“I’m Ash Ketchum and this is Dawn Berlitz, we bumped into your Granddaughter outside and she offered to bring us here to meet you,” Ash explained and the old man chuckled.

“You can call me Underground Man, that what everyone does around these parts because I spent most of my time underground,” he told them. Ash and Dawn looked at each other before they looked at him once more.

“Underground?” Ash asked and the Underground Man nodded.

“Oh yes, you can dig for treasures and other things,” Underground Man explained.

“Cool!” Dawn exclaimed and Underground Man smiled at her enthusiasm.

“Now there is a girl after my heart,” he said, causing Dawn to blush and Ash to laugh as he took the bags and the hats while the Underground man fitted their watches with a radar before handing them back to the two of them. “There is an entrance in my backyard, mind how you go down.” They nodded as they slipped on their bags and Dawn took one of the hard hats before they made their way out into the backyard and spotted the large hole with a ladder.

“Okay, let’s have a new adventure,” Ash told her as he pulled on his hat. Dawn grinned as she pulled on his hat and made his way down the ladder with Dawn following him, making sure that he wasn’t trying to look up her skirt at the same time. Ash reached the bottom first and helped Dawn down the last few rungs and both of them looked around, pulling their bags on. They had left Pikachu up in the house with Leanna as she had wanted to play with him a little longer.

“Where do you think everything is?” Dawn asked. Ash tapped his watch and watched as a sonar ring on his watch and there was a small blip came up, showing where the treasures would be and Ash led the way over to the walls.

“It’s around here,” Ash said looking at his radar. Dawn moved closer to the walls and noticed that there were some bulging areas.

“Ash, come here!” Dawn called him over. Ash moved closer and saw what Dawn was pointing out.

“Do you think that’s where the treasures are?” Ash asked. Dawn shrugged.

“Only one way to find out,” she told him. Ash just grinned as they placed their bags onto the ground before grabbing their digging stuff. They gently started digging into the wall, minding that if they dug too hard, the wall would collapse and prevent them from finding the stuff.

Soon, the item came into view. It was a green crystal with a large thunderbolt decorating the middle of it.

“Is that…” Dawn breathed, excitement growing.

“A thunderstone!” Ash exclaimed. “You use that when you want to evolve one of your electric Pokemon.” Both of them looked at each other before sheepish grins crossed their faces as they remembered that Pachirisu couldn’t evolve and Pikachu had made a promise to Ash that he wouldn’t evolve.

“I guess we can just store it away, maybe we’ll find someone who has a Pokemon they would like to evolve and we could give them the stone,” Dawn suggested. Ash nodded as he, gently, eased the stone out and placed it into the bag Dawn was holding out before he started digging on the other side only to reveal a blue crystal with bubbles trapped inside of it.

“A water stone!” exclaimed Dawn. “You can use that to evolve Buizel or I can use it to evolve Piplup!” Ash laughed at her excitement.

“Calm down girl. You need to ask them if they want to evolve,” he reminded. Dawn rolled her eyes, not in the least slowed down as she tapped her watch and found there was another site next to the place they had just dug in and some on the wall behind them.

“Okay, you keep digging on this side and I’ll dig on the other side,” Dawn told him. Ash nodded as he tapped his watch to see where the other dig sites were and started digging. Dawn did the same on the other side and soon they were filling their bags up with different items but one item kept bugging Dawn, making her wonder of their purpose.

“What’s with all the heart scales? I have found ten of them already!” Dawn exclaimed as she eyed the rainbow heart critically. She was extremely curious to what they could be used for and it was annoying her.

“Dunno, maybe the underground man has some idea,” Ash said as he wiped away the sweat and dirt on his forehead, creating a brown streak.

“How are you going over there?” Dawn asked and Ash groaned as he straightened up and rolled his shoulders.

“I’ve dug out a lot of things,” admitted Ash as he looked at his bag before making a face. “I don’t want to dig out any more; I’m quite worried about the weight I have to carry up.” Dawn grinned as she put down her stuff and wrapped her arms around Ash’s neck.

“I’m sure you don’t have to worry about weights,” Dawn teased. “Not with the way you break down doors and save the world on more than one occasions,” she brushed her lips against his while Ash groaned.

“You’re never gonna forgive me for giving you the tame version of my adventures, are you?” Ash asked before taking her lips into his.

Maybe, maybe not,” teased Dawn as she broke the kiss, nuzzling his nose with her own. Ash just rolled his eyes as he kissed her once more before they broke away and scooped up their bags so they could make their way out from underground and back onto land.

They made their way into the house where they saw Leanna and Pikachu playing in the corner and the Underground man was sitting on his chair. He looked up when he heard Ash and Dawn come back in and smiled as he stood up and led them into his room where he would sort through all his digging.

“Let’s see what you have found,” Underground man asked. Dawn and Ash tipped their bags so the contents spilled onto the table, causing the Underground Man to arch a pleased eyebrow. “My, my, you two are certainly lucky down there. You have found some rare stuff.”

“What are heart scales?” Dawn asked as she lifted up one to the scales. Underground Man felt his eyebrows shoot up when he saw that there were a lot of them.

“Do you have any idea how rare those things are?” Underground Man asked. Ash just scoffed.

“We found twenty five of them, I don’t think they are that rare,” Ash told him. Dawn nodded her agreement.

“What are they?” Dawn asked.

“They are what you use whenever you want a Pokemon to forget a move they have learned. For example you had your Piplup replace move with a different move and found that the old move works better, you give this to a man who specialises in helping Pokemon forget the new move and relearn the old one,” Underground Man explained.

“Oh, cool,” uttered Dawn as she placed the scale back down onto the table before looking at the other stuffs.

“You even found some rare bones – you can sell them at museums and that, they are always looking out for rare bones because they belong to old Pokémon,” the Underground Man explained. Dawn and Ash shared a look before they looked at Underground man once but he was too busy looking through their stuff, admiring everything they had dug up.

After he had checked through everything, he reached into a drawer and started pulling out different sizes of bags for each stones, fossils, scales, plates and bones. Ash and Dawn started putting everything away; all the thunderstones went into one bag, all the rare bones in another and so on so they would be easily accessed when the need for them came up.

“I hope you will come back another time, there are always many different things to find,” Underground Man told them. Dawn grinned as she nodded, eagerly.

“I’m most definitely coming back, that was so much fun!” Dawn told him, Underground Man laughed while Ash just shook his head, amused before he grabbed his back pack and pulled it on. Dawn did the same while Pikachu came over to them and jumped up onto Ash’s shoulder.

“Thank you for the adventure,” Ash told Underground Man, who just tipped his head with an amused smile before he placed a hand on his granddaughter’s shoulder as they watched the couple walk out of the house, waving at them before they linked hands, ready to continue their journey.

They had made it to the middle of the town when they came upon a harassed man. He had dark brown hair and black rimmed thin glasses. He was going to person to person, asking them a question and getting a negative answer that left him more harassed than before.

“Are you okay?” Ash asked as he came up behind the man. He jumped, startled before he turned to face Ash. “Sorry, didn’t mean to startle you.” The man waved it off.

“One of my Pokémon wants to evolve but I don’t have the right stone for it and I’ve been digging for the last few days but I haven’t found any yet,” the man told him. Dawn tilted her head.

“What stone were you looking for?” asked Dawn.

“A thunderstone,” the man explained. Ash and Dawn shared a look before they smiled and turned back to the man.

“We found some while we were digging underground. We don’t have Pokémon that needs a thunderstone so we are willing to give it to you if you like,” Dawn told him. A look of disbelief crossed the man’s face.

“Are you sure?” The man asked and got nods and relief crossed his face. “Thank you so much, how could I possibly repay you?” Ash and Dawn waved it off.

“There’s no need, we’re just happy to help out with Pokémon whenever they need it,” Ash told him but the man was persistent.

“I own a bike shop, could I give you bikes as repayments?” the man asked. Ash and Dawn looked at each other, unsure how to deal with the situation when Dawn turned to face the man once more.

“Could we put toward some payment on the bikes?” Dawn asked. “I mean, I’m not sure if a thunderstone would cover the cost of the bikes.” The man looked at her, confused before shaking his head.

“Do you have any idea how rare stones are?” the man asked. Ash and Dawn looked at each other, startled before they looked at the man once more. “People would pay a lot of money for these stones in order to help their Pokémon.”

“Really?” asked Dawn. Ash just stared at the man with a shocked look. He knew that stones could be hard to come by but he didn’t know that they were rare to find. The man nodded before he shook his head.

“I’m sorry, I’m Mr. Wilson, I own the bike store,” Mr Wilson explained.

“I’m Ash and this is Dawn,” Ash introduced. Mr Wilson smiled at them before he led the way over to his bike store and let them into so they could see all the different types of bikes.

“Can I see the thunderstone, please?” Mr Wilson asked and Dawn nodded as she pulled out the small bag filled with the thunderstones that they had dug up. Dawn pulled out one thunderstone and showed it to Mr Wilson who checked it over before nodding in satisfaction. “Yes, this would be perfect for my Pokémon.”

“If you don’t mind me asking, what Pokémon is it that you want to evolve?” Dawn asked and Mr Wilson smiled.

“My Eevee, she wants to become Jolten,” Mr Wilson explained and Dawn smiled brightly.

“Aw, I’m sure she’ll be happy that you managed to get a thunderstone for her, we’ll give you it, won’t we Ash?” Dawn asked and Ash nodded.

“Thank you,” Mr Wilson told them with a bright smile and gestured his hands over to the two bikes that were sitting on the stands. “I want to give you these two top of the range bikes, they have four different gears for whatever speed you wish to go at. There is also a part where you can attach your bags and Pokeballs so if you are ambushed by a trainer wanting to fight, you can access your Pokémon easily,” he waved his hands to ward off any protests that would come from the teenagers. “Trust me; this thunderstone more than covers the cost of the bikes together.”

“Thanks!” Ash said while Dawn just arched an eyebrow toward Piplup, who she had brought out of his ball so he can have a look at the bike.

“Don’t think Pikachu will destroy this bike, do you?” Dawn teased. Piplup covered his beak to muffle his laughers while Ash looked at Dawn horror-struck and Pikachu to wave his arms frantically while squeaking really fast.

Dawn just laughed, unable to hold her serious posture too long, causing Pikachu to sweat drop as he raised a hand and scratched the back of his head while Ash took of his hat and ran a hand through his black hair.

“Geez Dawn, don’t scare us like that,” Ash mock scolded her only to smile in amusement as she tried to calm her laughers down.

“The look on your faces,” Dawn choked out in between her laughers. Pikachu just shook his head, amused while Piplup chirped as he moved over to the bike. Pikachu followed him while Ash and Dawn filled out their forms to register the bikes.

They left the bike store a few minutes later with their new bikes and their Pokémon in the basket as they made their way over to the exit of the town so they could move onto the next one. They were grateful for the bikes as it would make their trip a lot easier and it could cut their travelling time in getting to place to place in half, leaving more time for them and their Pokémon.

Once they reached the outer limits of the city, they got on their bikes and started riding away, enjoying the sunshine and wind on their faces. Pikachu and Piplup were enjoying their ride in the basket in front of the bikes till they came to a camping spot. The sun was beginning to go down and they didn’t want to risk riding at night, they would never know what they would run into.

They set up camp and after they had their dinner, Ash had spread out a blanket for the Pokémon before placing another blanket on top of them. They had wanted to sleep outside under the stars and Ash decided to let them do what they wanted, understanding that they wanted a little space.

Ash climbed into the tent and saw that Dawn had already gotten changed into a simple white nightdress and had already climbed into the joined sleeping bags. She sat up when she saw Ash stripping himself down to his boxers and frowned when she saw that the Pokémon weren’t following Ash in.

“Hey, are the Pokemon not sleeping in here tonight?” Dawn asked. Ash shook his head.

“No, they wanted to sleep under the stars tonight,” Ash told her as he got settled down in the sleeping bags. Dawn just looked at him with a sly smirk before she allowed her index finger to trace Ash’s bare chest, causing him to look at her.

“So…that means…no interruptions?” Dawn asked as she shifted closer with a shy smile on her face. Ash arched an eyebrow.

“Why Dawn…what plans do you have?” Ash asked as he watched as Dawn move her head down.

“Something that doesn’t involve an audience,” Dawn whispered before she kissed Ash. Ash groaned as he slid a hand into her blue hair while the other one slid over her waist, pulling her down onto his body.

Dawn slid a hand into his black hair, cupping the back of his head as she trailed her other hand over his chest, enjoying the feel of his skin under hers. Ash rolled them over so Dawn was lying on her back and Ash was hovering over her, still kissing her till he moved down over her cheeks and down onto her neck.

Dawn arched her body under his as she slid her hands over his back, pulling him down harder on her as she angled her neck so he could reach the sweet spot that had her gasping.

Dawn rolled Ash onto his back before she straddled him. Sitting up, she drew her hands down his chest before she reached up and slid down one strap over her shoulder before doing the same to the other one, allowing the top to fall down slightly. It caught just above her breasts as Ash sat up, running his hands over her thighs before he kissed her neck as he ran his hands up over her nightie covered body and tugged on the material slightly, causing it fall away from her breasts, baring her to him.

Dawn felt a blush cover her face as she tipped her head down only for Ash to crook his finger under her chin and brought her face up so he could look into her eyes.

“Never hide yourself from me Dawn, you’re beautiful,” Ash whispered before he leaned in and kissed her softly at first before it grew more passionate and harder. Ash peeled the material away from Dawn’s body and threw it to a corner, leaving her clad in white panties, before he ran his hands up her bare back, pressing her bare chest into his as he pulled away from her lips and trailed kisses down her neck.

“Oh…” Dawn moaned as she tipped her head back in pleasure as Ash reached one of her nipples and kissed it softly before sucking it into his mouth and flicked his tongue over it, causing a rush of pleasure to shoot through Dawn and her hips to jerk against his in pleasure.

One hand curled around his biceps and another curled into his hair as she fought to hold onto reality. Ash just slid a hand up her shorts, cupping her *** as he thrusted himself against her before pulling his lips away from her, both of them panting.

“Ash…” Ash took Dawn’s lips in his once more as he turned her onto her back, settling himself between her legs, causing Dawn to groan as she arched her body into his before wrapping her legs around his waist as he started rubbing himself against her.

Dawn moved her hips in tune with his as she sucked on his bottom lip, tugging it gently before she kissed his upper lip then sucked on his tongue as it entered her mouth. Ash couldn’t help but thrust into her harder at that point causing Dawn to moan in pleasure.

Ash moved his head down till he reached her breasts and sucked one of her nipples into his mouth causing Dawn to gasp as she arched her body even further into his body as pleasure rushed through her like a tidal wave as he hit a sweet spot.

“Ash…” Dawn chanted over and over again before she threw her head back and let out a low moan as she bit her bottom lip, shattering under the pressure of her orgasm.

“Oh god…Dawn,” Ash bit her neck lightly as he felt his release as he held her close to his body, still rubbing against her.

Once their orgasms had slowed down, Ash slumped down on Dawn, minding that he didn’t crush her while her legs parted, slack from the pleasure and heaviness that now occupied her legs.

“My first kiss, my first boyfriend and now my first orgasm,” Dawn listed off, breathless before she grinned. “You’re doing a good job so far.” Ash chuckled into her neck before he managed to gain the energy to roll off her and onto his back while Dawn moved with him so she was curled into his side, her eyes closed.

“Thanks…I’m pretty pleased with myself too,” Ash replied, almost cockily only to grin when Dawn gave him a half-hearted slap on his stomach.

“I’m too tired to properly scold you so I’ll do it in the morning,” muttered Dawn as she yawned before her breathing deepened. Ash just kissed her forehead before he rested his head on top of hers; closing his eyes as he followed her into dreamland but not before he pulled the covers up over their bodies once more to stave off the cool air.

TBC

Yeah, I know that the Diamond/Pearl doesn’t have Vulpix unless you get the National Pokedex and insert one of the GBA games but damn it! Vulpix are cute and I wanted Dawn to have something that was fire related. I was originally going to go with Ponyta but Vulpix just captures my heart.

I hoped you like the chapter though.

How cute! A Vulpix~!:D I've gotta say, your writing gets better with every chapter. Oooh, it's not Dawn's birthday yet, Ashy boy.*wags finger*;) Looks like Ash finally got what he wanted after all...hehehe. I wonder how many times this will happen in this seemingly long fic. Keep up the good work!

Mr.Pong

Cousin Of Gold
Great chapter! I loved when dawn said, "Something that doesn't involve a audience". At that point I knew that sweet lovemakin was gonna happen.

That was fawesome.

loudguy12

99.9% PokéFan
“My first kiss, my first boyfriend and now my first orgasm,” .
this is PORNO?!, orgasm, is what i think?!
the plot still good, you are great! but i get a little impressed with the idea of 2 underage havin' "fun" (if you know what i mean guys!)

(please don't kill me!)

Bubbles18

The Crazy Eevee Lady
WTF?! Buizel and Piplup can evolve by using a Water Stone?! Yeah right! xD :p

But anyways this is a great chapter! Yay! Vulpix! :)
I'm Glad you're enjoying it!

How cute! A Vulpix~!:D I've gotta say, your writing gets better with every chapter. Oooh, it's not Dawn's birthday yet, Ashy boy.*wags finger*;) Looks like Ash finally got what he wanted after all...hehehe. I wonder how many times this will happen in this seemingly long fic. Keep up the good work!
Dawn came on to Ash :p

Great chapter! I loved when dawn said, "Something that doesn't involve a audience". At that point I knew that sweet lovemakin was gonna happen.

That was fawesome.
I'm glad you're enjoying it.

this is PORNO?!, orgasm, is what i think?!
the plot still good, you are great! but i get a little impressed with the idea of 2 underage havin' "fun" (if you know what i mean guys!)

(please don't kill me!)
Dawn is 15 - hardly underage and Ash is 17 in this story.

Sorry - no new part but I have noticed that everyone thinks that Ash and Dawn had sex in this chapter - I wanted to make it clear.

NO, They have NOT had sex in this chapter - I know what chapter they have sex in it. Dawn said she wanted to wait till she was 16 before she has sex with Ash but anything BELOW sexual Intercourse is fine - it's what teenagers do.

Sexual contact is what is happening - what Ash and Dawn did above is basically Dry Humping/Grinding together - NO SEX!

Sorry about this but it was creeping me out that you all thought Ash and Dawn had sex when neither of them removed their underwears (Dawn's pants and Ash's boxers) So I don't understand how you got they had sex from that part.

New part will be out on Friday - maybe that will clear some things up.