• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Through Time and Space - Pearlshipping - Ch1 12/09/08

Shadow Zach X

OMG!!! :eek:

Several weeks later...Dawn gets a little sick...doctor says..."Your pregnant"
Dawn: OMG!
Ash: o_O *faints*

Haha! I just wanted to say that xD. But seriously, great chapter as always :)

Don't know why I'm asking this but, is May gonna appear sometime?

Last edited:
Awesome. Way to give it to her Ashy boy! I knew that they would have a good time. Hehe, poor Pikachu was forgotten. What about Misty? Remember that Paul asked Misty to help him break up Ash and Dawn? Is that going to come up later? If they are, then this chapter was to give Ash and Dawn the best day of their lives (literally). Dawn had her sixteen birthday AND lost her virginity all in one day! Wow. Great job, really. Can't wait for the next chapter!

Bubbles18

The Crazy Eevee Lady
Chapter 28: There’s No Place like Home

“You do realise that this is the first time I’ve been in your room since we brought you home from the hospital,” Ash told his girlfriend as he sat down on her bed and Dawn grinned as she pulled her hair up into a pony tail before looking at him through the mirror.

“What? Got a fantasy you want to act out?” Dawn teased. Ash just wiggled his eyebrow, suggestively, making Dawn laugh.

They had made arrangement to head back to Dawn’s hometown after Dawn’s last disastrous contest. Even Dawn had said that she needed to take a step back and recharged, which had prompted Ash to suggest going back to her hometown and Dawn had agreed.

Johanna had been delighted with the arrangement and agreed to it, allowing Ash and Dawn to go back and relax, unknowingly to them, Delia had also arrived, wanting to see her son again. Ash had been shocked but got over it when she swept him up into a hug before checking to make sure that he was okay and that he had been wearing clean underwear every day, embarrassing him and making Dawn giggle.

Ash and Dawn had made their way up to her room so they could put their bags away and get settled when Dawn noticed something was missing from her room.

“Hey – do you know where I put my bag?” Dawn asked.

“Yeah – you left it in the kitchen,” Ash reminded and Dawn leaned over and kissed him.

“I’ll be right back,” she said before she made her way down the stairs. Ash just watched as she left the bedroom before looking around at the posters that she had.

Delia picked up the bag that Dawn had left on the floor only for a few photo strips to fall out from one of the pockets. Curious, Delia bent down and picked them up before turning them around and covered her mouth as she fought to hold back her laughers.

Johanna, finished putting the cookies into the oven, turned around only to arch an eyebrow when she saw Delia muffling her laughers.

“Delia?” Johanna asked, curious as she moved forward only for Delia to show her the photos. Johanna’s eyebrows shot up in surprise before she fought back her laughers.

The first photo strip contained Dawn, Ash and Piplup in the photo booth together and it was clear that none of them were very happy with the situation.

The first shot showed that Ash and Dawn had their cheeks pressed up one another as Dawn was obviously sitting on Ash’s lap with Piplup in front of them, cheering with his flippers raised.

The second shot showed Ash pushing Piplup’s head away from him and Dawn as he had turned his face and was kissing Dawn in the picture. Piplup wasn’t very happy with that.

The third shot showed Piplup had turned to face Ash while he was smirking and Dawn was smiling due to the kiss. Piplup looked very angry in the picture.

The fourth shot showed Piplup attacking Ash with peck while Ash and Dawn looked on with shock clear on their faces – one that had Johanna and Delia snorting back their laughers.

“What did Ash expect, I will never know,” Delia said to Johanna, pointing out Ash’s shocked expression over Piplup attacking him for pushing his head away. Delia placed the strip behind the other so they could see the rest.

The second one contained Dawn and Ash along with all the pokemon. Dawn and Ash were in the middle cuddling together. Pikachu, Buneary and Vulpix were on Dawn’s lap while Pachirisu was sitting on Dawn’s shoulder and Grotle was behind Ash while Growlithe was behind Dawn. Floatzel and Ambipom took up the sides of the photo, Floatzel on Dawn’s side and Ambipom on Ash’s side. Staraptor was at the top of the photo.

The second shot showed everyone fighting to get a better place in the picture with Dawn and Ash staring at the pokemon in shock.

The third shot showed Ash and Dawn trying to stop the Pokemon from having a full out battle in the middle of the photo booth, not that they were successful.

The last shot had the women in fits of laugher. Pachirisu had taken matter into her own paws and had electrocuted them all.

“Oh – I would have loved to have been there!” Johanna said and Delia nodded in agreement.

The third photo strip contained just Dawn and Ash. Dawn was sitting on Ash’s lap as she was telling him something and Ash was laughing at what she was saying.

The second shot had them cuddling as they smiled for the camera.

The third shot had Dawn smiling brightly at something Ash was telling her, both of them were looking into each other eyes. Ash had an amused look on his face as he was talking.

The forth shot had them kissing softly with a hint of smile on their faces.

“They do look good together, don’t they?” Delia asked and Johanna smiled in agreement.

“Yeah,” she whispered before sighing. “Our babies are growing up.” Delia snorted back a laugh.

“Ash hasn’t been my baby since he was ten years old,” Delia told Johanna and they both shared a bitter sweet smile.

“Mum…have you seen my bag…” Dawn asked as she came into the kitchen only to see Delia holding her bag and the photos in the women hands and the sad smiles on their faces.

Delia and Johanna turned to face Dawn and found that she was looking at them curiously. “Mum? Delia? Is anything wrong?” Dawn asked before her eyes were drawn to the strips in Delia’s hands. “You found the pictures…” Dawn started before she blushed slightly and took the photos from them and looked at them herself only to find that it had the pictures of her and Ash together on top.

“When were they taken?” Johanna asked, watching as a tender look crossed her daughter’s face as she traced her index finger over Ash’s face before she looked up at her mother, embarrassed before she slipped the photos into her back pocket and took her bag.

“A few weeks after my birthday,” Dawn told them with a smile as she remembered the outing. Ash had convinced her to get some photos taken when he saw the photo booth and somehow it ended up with all of them getting photos taken, it had been a fun day.

“You can go back up the stairs, dinner will be ready shortly,” Johanna told her daughter and Dawn nodded as she left the kitchen, leaving the two mothers alone.

Dawn made her way into her bedroom and saw Ash lying backward on the bed, obviously comfortable and right at home.

“They found the photos,” Dawn told Ash, who just bolted upright on the bed. “And they had a great time laughing over them.” Ash groaned.

“What ones?” Ash asked as he watched as Dawn made her way toward him.

“The ones where Piplup attacked you and the one where all the pokemon were in the booth with us,” Dawn told him. Ash rolled his eyes in amusement.

“Of course they would,” muttered Ash. “I remember my girlfriend laughing at me after her Pokémon attacked me.” Dawn grinned as she placed the bag on the ground and pulled out the photos as she moved over to Ash.

“You pushed him away, what did you expect him to do?” Dawn asked as she sat down next to Ash and showed him the photo, grabbing a small pin to pin it on her wall.

“What about when our Pokémon nearly started a battle in the photo booth?” Ash asked and Dawn giggled as she brought up that photo, pinning it as well, both of them grinning at the memory of it. Dawn brought up the last picture before she grabbed a small pin and pinned it on her wall, above her bed.

“We’ll make more memories for the camera,” Ash promised her and Dawn nodded as she kissed the base of his throat before resting her head under his chin when they were interrupted.

“Kids – dinner’s ready! Make sure you look presentable!” Delia shouted up the stairs, receiving a startled ‘Delia!’ from Johanna and Ash groaning while Dawn looked at Ash with a curious look.

“First she tells you to change your underwear everyday then she tells you to look presentable for dinner, is there something you’re not telling me?” Dawn asked and Ash shook his head.

“No, just the curse of a teenaged boy to a single mother,” Ash muttered as he stood up and helped Dawn up. Dawn just eyed her boyfriend with a curious gaze before she shrugged.

“Maybe I should tell your mother you change your underwear everyday, maybe that’ll get her off your back,” suggested Dawn as she led the way out of the room and Ash groaned.

“Please, don’t,” begged Ash. “I just have a feeling that’ll make things worse.” They made their way into the kitchen and saw that the dinner was already on the table with Delia and Johanna sitting there. Delia shot Ash an exasperated look. “We weren’t doing anything!” Dawn rolled her eyes, amused as she and Ash sat down and all of them tucked into their dinner.

“So, what are you kids planning on doing after this break?” Johanna asked over dinner.

“I guess we’ll start travelling again,” Dawn spoke up with a thoughtful look. “We just need to figure some things out.” Johanna nodded.

“Maybe something will come up soon,” Delia told them and got nods as Ash kept tucking into his meal. Dawn just smiled fondly at Ash for this before she turned back to her meal and they all conversed over the adventures that they all had as they moved onto desserts then into the living room.

Before they knew it, it was getting late that Delia had to leave and they all decided that it was time for bed. Johanna had bid them goodnight before Ash and Dawn entered Dawn’s bedroom. Johanna had allowed Ash to stay in the room with Dawn as she was used to it as Ash and Dawn had shared a bed thanks to Dawn’s nightmares.

Ash and Dawn got ready for bed, Dawn donning on one of Ash’s black shirt while Ash just stripped down to his boxers. The Pokémon had decided they wanted to sleep down the stairs so they had the room to themselves.

They both slipped into the bed with Dawn curling up into Ash’s side, drawing a leg over one of his and an arm over his waist. Ash had slid an arm around her waist while his other hand went to her thigh that was draped over his, running his fingertips over the soft skin as he stared up at the ceiling and Dawn had her eyes closed, just relishing the moment when Ash’s hand started to slide up higher under the shirt and over her butt, along her waist and up her side till he reached the side of her breast and stroked it.

“You’re not playing fair,” whispered Dawn as she rubbed herself against his hip, getting turned on. Ash grinned as he moved further, caressing her nipple before he slid his hand down and gripped her thigh, pulling it completely over his hip, causing Dawn to straddle him.

Dawn grinned as she realised what Ash was up, peeling his shirt off her body and flinging it in the corner, hooking itself on the back of her chair before she looked down at him once more.

“Ride me…” Ash whispered. Dawn slid her hand down her body before reaching between her legs and gripped him.

Drawing him up to her core, Dawn slid herself down on Ash, biting her bottom lip to prevent a moan from escaping her mouth as she took him fully in.

“Ash…” she whispered as Ash slid his hands over her hips as she shifted, getting her balance before she started moving up and down on him, enjoying the way how he penetrated her deeper in this position.

Ash just shifted himself, getting comfortable as he watched her, there was something really sexy about having a girl on top of you, riding away and he could see why, her breasts moved with her movements, her hips swirling with each downward movement, her hair was becoming sweat soaked and stuck to her body at all different places, her back, the side of her face, the top of her breasts, her blue eyes were dark with lust, her lips were red and wet.

Ash’s hands travelled over her body, one reaching up to her face to brush some of the strands from her eyes only for her to turn her head, seeking the fingers and slipping them into her mouth, sucking on them as she did before.

Ash groaned as he thrusted his hips up in pleasure, his free hand squeezing one of her breasts, increasing Dawn’s pleasure.

Dawn snapped her head back, sending her blue tresses flying as she moved on Ash harder and faster. Sweat was beginning to drip down her body. One droplet caught Ash’s eyes and he watched as the sweat make a trail toward her breast and drip down her nipple before it landed on her stomach.

Ash reared up, thrusting his hips up as he took an arched nipple into his mouth. Dawn’s lips parted in a silent moan as her hands went to his thighs behind her and she leaned away, causing Ash to hit the sweet spot that made her hotter. Her hands slipped into his hair, holding him close as he moved his head down to take a nipple into his mouth once more, flicking his tongue before laving it then moving on to the other one only to groan as he lifted his head up from her chest.

Ash snapped Dawn closed to him as he felt her walls contract around him, her wetness slicking around him and he let out a low moan as Dawn raked her nails down his back in substitute for not be able to scream out his name in pleasure like she usually does and he thrusted his hips into hers hard before he let himself go with a groan.

Ash slumped back on the bed with Dawn falling down on him, both of them panting but unwilling to separate from each other at the moment; they liked the feeling of being joined. Dawn rested the side of her face on Ash’s chest as she closed her eyes, humming satisfactorily.

Ash’s hands ran up and down her body before he wrapped them around her waist, holding her close before he shifted them so they were lying on their sides and he slipped out of her, eliciting a moan of loss from his lover. He kissed her on the lips, comforting her and she snuggled closer to him, enjoying his heat.

“I’m starving,” Dawn whispered against his lip. Ash grinned against hers as he kissed her once more.

“Go and get some food then,” Ash said. Dawn got out of bed and grabbed Ash’s shirt that had been flung over her chair and pulled it over her nude body before moving toward the door. “Hey,” Dawn turned around and Ash grinned. “Don’t take too long.” Dawn giggled as she opened the door and snuck out of the room while Ash leaned back on the bed, sighing contently.

Dawn snuck her way into the kitchen, looking around for anyone who might be up before she moved toward the fridge. She opened and started looking through the stuff, popping a grape into her mouth as she picked up the chocolate bars that she had bought and the condensed tin of milk that she had opened earlier, her mother had always teased her for that sweet tooth.

She grabbed a spoon from the drawer before dipping it into the tin and licked the spoon, enjoying the sweet cream before jumping as arms slipped around her waist.

“What are you doing down here?” Dawn asked as Ash pressed his front against her back.

“You took so long,” Ash whispered as he kissed the back of her neck before looking into the fridge before he noticed the tin in her hand. “What is it with you and that milk?” Dawn grinned as she turned around, dipping the spoon into the tin once more and held the treat up to his mouth, daring him to try it.

Ash rolled his eyes before he took the spoon into his mouth only for his eyes to widen in shock delight. He thought it was just thickened milk but to see that it tasted sweet was a shock to him.

“Nice,” Ash licked his lips. Dawn grinned as she took another spoonful herself and fed Ash another one, sharing sweet kisses in between before Dawn pulled away and put the tin back into the fridge, not wanting to eat her treat all at the one time.

She turned back to face her boyfriend as Ash leaned down and kissed her gently as he wrapped his arms around her waist, holding her close to him. Dawn let out a small moan as she wrapped one arm around his neck and the other one around his waist.

The light flickered on, causing Ash to jump away from Dawn as they both turned to look toward the doorway only for Dawn to blush and tug the shirt that she was wearing down. Ash scratched the back of his head as he and Dawn shared a look of horror.

Johanna stood there in the doorway with her house robe on as she crossed her arms and stared at her daughter and boyfriend.

“What are you two doing up?” Johanna asked, taking in what Dawn was wearing and knew it was Ash’s shirt.

“We got hungry,” Dawn told her mother. Johanna just eyed her daughter’s outfit before nodding.

“I see,” Johanna stated and Dawn sighed. She had a feeling that she was going to get a lecture on about sex and turned to Ash.

“Ash – can you go upstairs please?” Dawn asked. Ash looked at his girlfriend, curious. “I need a talk with my mum.” Ash nodded, still unsure of what was going, before he leaned down and kissed Dawn on the cheek and walked out of the kitchen.

Johanna watched him walk away only for her face to pale slightly when she saw the scratch marks on Ash’s back before she turned to face her daughter.

“Does that mean what I think it means?” Johanna demanded. Dawn sighed as she moved forward toward the counter and looked at her mother squarely in the eye.

“We’re in a relationship mum, I’m sixteen,” Dawn told her mother before running a hand through her hair. “We’ve been together since I was fifteen!”

“Dawn…” Johanna started but Dawn was on a roll.

“I love him mum,” Dawn said and Johanna just stared at her daughter in a shock. “I love him so much. I need to know that you can accept our relationship.”

“Go to bed Dawn, I need to think,” Johanna ordered her. Dawn opened her mouth to say something but Johanna just cut her off with a wave of her hand. “Go to bed.”

Dawn just nodded as she walked past her mother and hurried up the stairs, leaving her mother alone in the kitchen. Johanna just sat down at the counter and took a deep breath.

Her little girl was all grown up.

Dawn made her way into the bedroom and closed the door behind her before resting her back on it and wiped away the tears before she moved over to the bed and sat down on it. A hand slid over her shoulder and she leaned back into the hard body that appeared behind her.

“Are you okay?” Ash whispered. Dawn felt her lips curl down as she shook her head and more tears filled her eyes.

“I think my mum hates me,” Dawn whispered. Ash just pulled her back into his body and held her close, wondering what had happened down the stairs. He laid them both down, wrapping Dawn up with the covers.

“I’m sure she doesn’t,” Ash comforted as he held her close, kissing her cheek as she closed her eyes. The day trip and their nightly fun had left her exhausted. Having the argument with her mother had drained her of her last energy that it took almost no time before she had fallen asleep altogether.

Ash waited for a few more moments before he slipped away from Dawn and picked up the other shirt and pulled it over his head as he made his way out of his room, intending to have a talk with Johanna to find out what was happening.

Johanna was still sitting at the counter when she heard someone clearing their throat, turning around, she saw Ash standing in the doorway, this time dressed with his shirt.

“Oh, it’s you,” Johanna said and Ash nodded as he moved in to the kitchen.

“Dawn came up the stairs in tears,” Ash told her as he moved closer to the counter and sat across from Johanna. “I don’t like it when my girlfriend is upset.”

“She says she loves you,” Johanna told him and Ash nodded.

“I love her too,” Ash admitted, “So much.”

“You are only eighteen, what do you know about love?” Johanna demanded.

“I know that she makes me a better man. She makes me want to achieve everything I can. I want to make her happy for as long as I can and I remember how I felt when she had been kidnapped and I know that I never want to feel that way again,” Ash informed the mother.

“You slept together,” Johanna said and Ash sighed as he ran a hand through his black locks.

“We waited till she was sixteen,” Ash said and Johanna looked at him, shocked. “I love her, I’m not gonna push her into anything she won’t want to do but you need to be careful – you could end up pushing her away and I don’t want Dawn to lose you as her mother – she needs you more than anything.” Johanna just stared at him before she looked down at her hands cupped around her cup.

Ash sighed, Johanna needed to think it through herself; he couldn’t force her to do anything before he stood up. “I’m gonna head back to bed, Dawn sometimes gets nightmares if I’m not there.” Johanna watched as he left the kitchen before she returned to her own thoughts, she needed to have a talk with her daughter tomorrow to find out where they stood.

Ash slipped into bed after stripping himself of his shirt and Dawn turned around, curling into him almost automatically.

“Missed you,” Dawn sleepily mumbled out. Ash just kissed her forehead.

“Everything’s gonna be alright Dawn, I promise,” Ash whispered as he wrapped an arm around her body, holding her close as he followed her into sleep.

The sun was up and bright when Ash woke up. He blinked and groaned as he turned away from the sun, getting giggles. He looked up to see that Dawn was sitting at her dresser washed and dressed; she was towel drying her hair and watching him through the mirror.

“Glad I can be entertaining,” Ash muttered and Dawn sent him a loving smile before she pulled out her hair dryer and dried her hair.

Ash just watched her, her blue strands shining under the sunlight that was streaming through her room. She finished drying her hair and started running her brush through her locks, she had gotten it cut when she came back so it was now where it had been when he first met her, just below her shoulder blades. He had noticed that she seemed happier with the length.

Dawn stood up and made her way over to Ash, sliding a hand through his hair as she bent over, she wore a light blue halter neck top and white mid-calves length trousers.

“I’m going to head down stairs for breakfast, the shower is free,” Dawn told him and Ash nodded before he caught her wrist, catching her attention.

“Where’s your mom?” Ash asked. Dawn shrugged.

“She left a note saying she went for a walk,” Dawn told him. “She does that when she gets a bit of a shock, it gives her a chance to let it sink it.” Ash nodded as he watched her leave before getting out of bed and headed over to the shower to get wash and dressed himself.

Ash made his way into the kitchen when he was ready and saw that the Pokémon, apart from Grotle and Staraptor, were in the living room. Grotle and Staraptor were out the backdoor so they had the freedom to run about. Dawn pulled out a plate that she had prepared for Ash and placed it on the counter as he sat down.

“What do you want to drink?” She moved over to the cupboards.

“Orange juice please,” Dawn nodded as she grabbed a glass before reaching into the fridge and took the bottle of juice before pouring it out and handing it to Ash. Ash pulled her down onto his lap. “How are you doing?” Dawn sighed.

“I’m okay but mum and I do need to have a talk,” she told him as she looked up at him and Ash nodded in understanding only for their heads to turn when they heard the backdoor open and Johanna step in. She smiled when she spotted them and walked over to them.

“Morning,” she greeted and got the same back before sighed. “Look, last night was a bit of a shock for me…I had suspicions that you were involved in the activities but to have proof…” she trailed off as she got nods of understanding. “Just tell me…are you being careful?” Johanna asked and got nods from Dawn and Ash.

“Very careful,” Dawn promised.

“We’re not ready for children right now and we are taking every precaution,” Ash added in. Johanna just nodded as relief swam over her; she wasn’t going to become a young grandmother.

“Good, now I’m gonna go and get changed. I have places to go to so you can do whatever you want and be careful,” she told them, kissing Dawn on the forehead before she left the kitchen.

Dawn got off Ash’s lap as he tucked into his breakfast. She made her way into the living room, asking the Pokémon what they wanted to do and got agreement that they wanted to stay where they were and allow Ash and Dawn to have some time alone, beside, they missed be able to relaxed and didn’t really want to do any sight seeing.

Dawn understood before she told Ash and he nodded as he finished his breakfast, placing the plate, cutlery and glass into the dishwasher before he and Dawn got ready and made their way out to do some sight seeing.

They found themselves in a café so Dawn could get a taste of their deserts once more, after they had ordered, Dawn decided to enforce a rule.

“From now on, we’re not sleeping together under the same roof as our mothers,” Dawn suddenly announced to Ash, causing him to splutter on his drink.

“What?” Ash asked, incredulously as he stared at his girlfriend.

“You heard me,” retorted Dawn.

“But…I thought we were going to have fun in my room,” Ash reminded Dawn.

“That was before my mother caught us Ash. I don’t know about you but I really don’t want to make it two for two,” Dawn remarked dryly.

Ash just slumped in his seat, crossing his arms reminding Dawn of a five year old boy who had been told he couldn’t have a cookie. “Don’t sulk, Ash.”

“I’m not sulking,” Ash muttered sourly and got a look of disbelief from Dawn and the waitress appeared, placing their plates of deserts on the table before she left them alone, curious to what had set the young man off.

“You are sulking, sit up,” hissed Dawn as she poked him in the side. Ash looked at her with an incredulous look.

“You just banned us from having sex in my room,” Ash hissed, keeping his voice low so he wouldn’t attract the old ladies in the booth next to them. “Do you have any idea how many fantasies you are breaking?” Dawn rolled her eyes.

“Don’t be so melodramatic,” said Dawn with a shake her of her head. “It’s a room Ash.”

“My room!” exclaimed Ash. “That’s where I grew up, slept in – it’s only natural for me to want to have a little sex in it!” the old ladies looked over at them with curious glares while Ash and Dawn blushed, smiled at them before Dawn glared at Ash.

“Ash, deal with it – it was bad enough with my mother catching us after, do you really want to know what your mother would do if she knew?” Dawn asked. Ash crossed his arms again as he slumped down on the seat.

“Your mother is probably already telling her,” muttered Ash only for the two of them to freeze as they realised that Delia was still in town and both of them looked at each other, horror-struck. “She wouldn’t…would she?” Dawn shrugged.

“She’s my mother Ash,” Dawn reminded and Ash groaned before he looked at Dawn with a hopeful look.

“Since my mom would already know…” started Ash, hopefully.

“No,” came the short reply and he sulked again.

Delia answered the door to her hotel room and smiled when she saw Johanna only for her face to become serious when she noticed that Johanna seemed nervous about something. Delia stepped to the side to allow Johanna into the room before closing the door and she led Johanna over to the table where she had prepared the tea.

“What’s wrong?” Delia asked.

“They’re having sex,” Johanna told Delia, who just stared at her before sitting down on the chair with a large thud.

“Are you sure?” Delia asked. Johanna sat down across from her.

“I saw the scratch marks my daughter made on your son’s back and they both confessed to me,” Johanna said as she sat down on the other chair across from Delia.

“What do you want to do?” Delia finally spoke up.

“What can we do?” Johanna asked from where she took her seat across from the other woman. “Ash is seventeen and Dawn turned sixteen three months ago, they are of age.” Delia sighed.

“Are they using protection?” Delia asked and Johanna nodded.

“Both of them assured me that they were being careful,” Johanna promised. Delia sighed with relief.

“Well, I supposed we should have been prepared for this. They have been together since Dawn was fifteen,” Delia said. Johanna nodded in agreement.

“I know. It’s just difficult,” she whispered. Johanna and Delia shared a sad smile. Their children were growing up.

Ash and Dawn were making their way back to Dawn’s house when they spotted a Dragonite near the fence; both of them looked at each other before they moved closer to the Pokémon. It looked up when it heard someone coming and recognised Ash before pulling out an envelope out of the small mail pouch it carried and handed it to Ash.

Ash took it and opened it; he pulled out the card before arching an eyebrow at the invitation.

“What is it?” Dawn asked as she peered over Ash’s shoulder.

“It’s an invitation to Shantou Island, they are celebrating and was wondering if I would like to go,” Ash explained. Dawn frowned as she recalled the name before she looked at Ash.

“Is that where you became the chosen one, where you had to calm down the three legendary Pokémon?” asked Dawn and Ash nodded.

“Yes it is,” Ash told her. Dawn smiled at him.

“You want to go, don’t you?” Dawn asked. Ash looked down at his girlfriend and nodded.

“Yeah, everybody will probably go and it’s a chance for me to introduce you to everyone,” Ash told her. Dawn arched an eyebrow and he smirked. “What, did you expect me to go by myself and leave you behind?” Dawn blushed at Ash’s teasing and he wrapped his arms around her waist. “There is no way in hell I’m going anywhere without you, I can’t sleep without you and it’ll do you good. After you last contest, you could use the time to recharge.” Dawn nodded, she understood what Ash was getting at; she hadn’t won the last contest due to the fact that she had been burned out. Ash had been worried about it and decided that the trip was what Dawn needed to get back on track.

“Okay, we’ll go,” Dawn agreed and Ash gave her a bright smile before he kissed her, signed his name on the paper with ‘plus one’ before handing it back to the Dragonite, who flew away with the paper. Ash and Dawn made their way back into the house they could plan and tell Johanna of their news.

TBC

Oh boy – Ash and Dawn get caught and they get an invitation to visit Ash’s past…
I think this is one of my fave chapters so far…

AzerWrath

「深弾幕結界 -夢幻泡影-」
Which day do you usually post new chapters? im so freakin' eager to see a new one.

Bubbles18

The Crazy Eevee Lady
OMG!!! :eek:

Several weeks later...Dawn gets a little sick...doctor says..."Your pregnant"
Dawn: OMG!
Ash: o_O *faints*

Haha! I just wanted to say that xD. But seriously, great chapter as always :)

Don't know why I'm asking this but, is May gonna appear sometime?
May will appear - you just need to wait and see - Dawn is actually using protection.

Which day do you usually post new chapters? im so freakin' eager to see a new one.
For Through Time and Space - every Monday and Friday now.
For Follow Your Heart - Every Thursday

Great chapter. Ash and Dawn's moms finally found out about them. It's a good thing that their using protection with each other. Shantou Island? What could possibly happen in the next chapter...? Good job! Can't wait for next update!

~♥

loudguy12

99.9% PokéFan
Hijo de la... I thought Johanna would punish Dawn when she discovered that they have sex, also sorry for this but, Ash sound like a perv or... (perdoname en serio, no me hagas nada) a prostitute when he talks about have sex in his room, but, Even though that things about Johanna and Ash pervert chat, this is one of my favorite chapters, you make a really great job!. Waiting until Shantou Island travel!

Last edited:

Bubbles18

The Crazy Eevee Lady
Mature/Adult rating with attempted rape – you’ve been warned!

Chapter 29: Visit to an Old Friend

“Brock!” squealed Dawn as she threw herself into the older man’s arms, hugging him hard. Brock just laughed as he hugged her close to him, kissing her forehead before he held her at arms length.

“I swear you get more beautiful each time I see you,” Brock told her and got a mock glare from Ash and an amused eye roll from Dawn as she shook her head.

“And you never change,” Dawn told him. Brock placed a hand over his heart, hurt while Dawn pulled away from Brock as Ash came up behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist from behind as the others came up from the hotel.

“Ash!” a brunette with a red bandana, red sleeveless zip up top and black shorts greeted with a bright smile. Ash smiled back, resting his chin on Dawn’s shoulder.

“Dawn, this is May, May, this is Dawn,” Dawn grinned as she extended a hand.

“It’s nice to put a face to a name, Ash is always talking about you,” Dawn told her and May grinned too, instantly liking the younger girl as she shook Dawn’s hand.

“Ash is always talking about you too, he told me that you are a fellow coordinator,” May told her as they dropped hands and Dawn grinned as Ash tightened his grip around her waist.

“And my own personal cheerleader so Gary can go and kiss his ***,” teased Ash, getting eye rolls from the girls while Brock grinned. Dawn turned to face Tracy and Misty with smiles.

“Hey Misty, it’s nice to see you again,” Dawn told her and Misty gave her a small smile in greeting and Dawn turned to the guy she didn’t know.

“Dawn, this is Tracy, Tracy, this is Dawn,” Ash introduced and they shook hands.

“It nice to meet the person Delia, Professor Oak and Ash is always raving about,” Tracy said with a bright smile. Dawn smiled back shyly as a blush crossed her face. Misty just turned her face away as she scowled only to meet the cool gaze of Paul and he gave her a short nod before he turned and walked away.

Misty turned back to the gang, a small smile on her face as she looked at Ash and Dawn. Dawn had turned her head to face Ash and she was smiling at something he was telling her before he leaned down and brushed his lips over hers.

Misty looked at the others to see that they were watching the scene with amusement before they turned to each other, talking about what they were going to do next when the driver of the boat came up to them.

“Are you guys the ones going to Shantou’s Islands?” the driver asked and got nods. “Great, if you all place yourself stuff on the boat and get settled, we’ll be on our way.” Everyone cheered as they climbed onto the boat, setting their luggage away in the storage before they got settled in their seats, waiting for the driver to start up the boat.

Dawn found herself standing as she looked out over the water, watching the different Pokémon leap out of the sea, enjoying the spray of water from the boat. Dawn couldn’t help but grin at the sight, she loved the ocean.

Ash was reclining on the seat as he watched his girlfriend as excitement filled her eyes. Dawn turned around to see that everyone was chatting away and that Ash was watching her. She grinned at him as she was about to move over to him only for the boat to hit a wave.

The boat bounced and Dawn stumbled over to the edge, the back of her knees hitting the edge of the boat, sending her falling backward as her blue eyes widen in fear.

“Ash!” shouted Dawn as she fell overboard, landing hard in the water.

“Dawn!” Ash shouted as he hurled himself over the edge of the boat.

“ASH!” Misty, Tracy, Brock and May shouted.

Diving underwater, Ash brought out a pokeball and threw it into the water, allowing the Pokemon to become free.

Dawn twisted in the water she fought back the darkness that was attempting to take her over as a pokeball landed into the water.

A flash of red light shot out from the pokeball and Floatzel came out with a puzzled growl. He looked around till his eyes landed on Dawn’s twisting figure. He swam toward her and her hand curled around his rubber tube around Floatzel’s neck and he swam toward the surface with her holding on.

Dawn burst through the surface with a gasp. She gulped in the air before looking around, blinking as she shivered.

“Dawn!” a male voice shouted and Dawn turned to see Ash swimming his way toward her. He managed to reach her and wrapped his arm around her waist. “Good boy Floatzel,” Ash praised and got a nod from Floatzel before Floatzel helped them toward the boat that had stopped, waiting for them to surface.

Once they reached the edge, Brock and Tracy leaned over and helped Dawn onto the boat before they pulled Ash on. Once Ash was on the boat, he turned around, praised Floatzel before recalling him and hurried over to where Dawn was sitting in the corner, shivering. He sat on the floor and pulled her in between his legs, despite being wet, in attempt to warm her up as the boat started up and shot off, urgently.

“Cold…” Dawn chattered out as she hugged herself in a futile attempt to get warm.

“Its okay baby, we’re nearly on land,” Ash promised her as he ripped off his body warmer and wrapped it around Dawn’s body before bundling her up in his arms as he held her close and kissed the side of her head.

May knelt down next to them and wrapped a large blanket around them, helping Dawn to get warm. Dawn shot her a thankful look while Ash just mouthed ‘thank you’ over Dawn’s head as she rested her head on his shoulder, closing her eyes. May just winked while mouthing ‘you’re welcomed’ before she looked at Dawn once more, rubbing her hand up and down one of Dawn’s covered arm.

Despite the fact that they didn’t really know each other, only through Ash, May couldn’t help but feel a connection to Dawn…maybe it was due to them both being coordinators or maybe it was something else but there was something about Dawn.

“Are you two okay?” Brock asked, kneeling down beside them and Ash nodded.

“Yeah, Dawn is cold,” he jiggled Dawn slightly, waking her. Dawn’s eyes snapped opened and she gave a low moan of protest as Brock reached out and touched her forehead.

“Ash is right Dawn, you can’t go to sleep right now,” Brock warned her before cupping her cheeks. “You really need to stop giving us heart-attacks.” Dawn grinned.

“No need to worry Brock,” Dawn said and Brock laughed.

“You have no idea how much I’ve missed that catchphrase,” Brock told her, getting a grin from Ash and an amused smile from May as she tried to figure out what was so funny about the catchphrase. Ash caught it and explained it.

“When ever Dawn says ‘no need to worry’, it usually means something has happened and we need to start worrying about her,” explained Ash and May rolled her eyes, amused at that.

“Just a big bunch of worriers,” Dawn mumbled as she snuggled in closer to Ash only for her to snap open once more. “Give me a break Ash!”

“No chance, sweetheart, you’re staying awake until you get the all clear,” Ash told her. Dawn just grumbled under her breath as the ship pulled up near a dock. Ash got up, cradling Dawn in his arms before he climbed out of the boat and hurried over to the hotel that was near the dock and burst in, startling the receptionist.

She took one look at Dawn and led Ash to a room before calling a bellman over, he looked at them before he hurried to find a doctor. The receptionist that led Ash into the room directed Dawn over to the bed. Ash placed her down on the bed and the doctor came in. There was always a doctor stationed in the hotels so that if there were any injuries or such, they would be able to deal with it straight away.

The doctor checked Dawn over, taking her pulse rate, checking her breathing before checking her temperature before he looked at Ash.

“She looks okay – just cold and wet. I suggest you get her in a shower, start the water warm before upping the temperature, we don’t want to overload the body too quick,” the doctor told him and Ash nodded as he lifted his girlfriend and headed out of the room and up the stairs to their room.

Brock had already gone ahead to unlock the door for Ash, who gave a short nod of thanks before he hurried through the room and into the bathroom. He set Dawn on the toilet before switching on the shower and turned to see that Dawn was struggling to get out of her wet clothes.

Ash helped her strip herself before he stripped himself lifted her up into his arms and stepped into the shower so the hot water could spray over their bodies. He settled himself on the seat of the bath with Dawn in between his legs, holding her close as he rubbed his hands up and down her body.

After a while, Dawn sighed as she lifted her head and met Ash’s worried one.

“I’m okay,” Dawn whispered and relief flood Ash’s eyes, making them glow softly before he bent down and kissed her hard and desperately.

“Don’t do that to me again,” he pleaded around their kisses and Dawn chuckled dryly.

“I have no plans to do that again,” Dawn assured him as she rested her head on his chest once more, closing her eyes. Ash kissed the top of her head before he stood up, taking her with her before he switched off the shower, made his way out of the shower.

He placed Dawn onto her feet before grabbing the two towels. He wrapped one around Dawn’s body before wrapping the other one around his waist before he wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her into his body.

“You are gonna give me grey hair before I turn twenty,” muttered Ash. Dawn giggled into Ash’s chest before she looked up at him.

“I’m not that bad,” murmured Dawn and got soft snort from Ash.

“Tell that to my heart,” Ash told her before he kissed her, softly and gently, before he led her into the bedroom, dried her off before helping her into a pair of black pants and pulled on his black t-shirt before Dawn slipped into bed and Ash pulled the covers over her.

“You’re not coming in?” Dawn asked and Ash shook his head.

“No, I’m gonna go and get Floatzel checked out and tell the others I’m not going out with them tonight,” Ash told her and Dawn nodded as she closed her eyes. Ash picked up Dawn’s Pokéballs and called out her Pokémon before he picked up Vulpix and placed him on the bed next to Dawn. “You keep her warm for me.”

“Vul,” Vulpix curled up next to Dawn while all her other Pokémon settled themselves around the room. Pikachu jumped off Ash’s shoulder and onto the end of the bed, sensing that Ash and Dawn wouldn’t be kicking him off that night. Ash called out his Pokémon apart from Floatzel and they all settled themselves around the room.

Ash leaned down and kissed Dawn on the side of her head before he left the room only to bump into Brock in the hallway.

“How is she?” Brock asked as Ash came out of the room. Ash sighed.

“She’s sleeping. Vulpix is keeping her warm,” Ash told him and Brock sighed with relief as he nodded.

“Where are you going?” Brock asked.

“To see Nurse Joy about checking Floatzel,” Ash told him and Brock nodded as both of them made their way down the stairs. They reached the reception and Nurse Joy gave a short bow in greeting before she took the Pokéball and headed into the room with it.

Ash and Brock watched as Nurse Joy called out Floatzel and helped him up onto the table before she examined him when everyone appeared.

“Hey,” May greeted with a concerned smile. “Is Dawn okay?” Ash nodded.

“Yeah, she’s resting in our room right now,” Ash told her and May nodded.

“Will you be able to come with us tonight?” May asked.

“No,” Ash shook his head. “I need to stay here with Dawn. She’ll have to meet everyone tomorrow. I don’t want to wake her.” May nodded in understanding as and Tracy walked away.

“Where’s Misty?” Ash asked, looking around. Brock sighed.

“She went out – she met up with a guy,” Brock told him and Ash nodded as Nurse Joy came out with Floatzel all healed, she handed him his Pokéball.

“Okay – I’ll see you in the morning,” Ash said and Brock nodded as he walked away.

Ash made his way back into the room with Floatzel, closing the door quietly behind him as he took in the sight.

Floatzel moved over to the rug on the floor and laid down on it, more than ready to go to sleep. Vulpix was curled up next to Dawn with his tail flaming, keeping Dawn warm. Dawn was sleeping peacefully with Pikachu on the pillow. Their other pokemon were scattered around, sleeping.

Ash stripped himself down to his boxers before slipping into bed, smiling to himself when Dawn instinctively moved closer to the warm body and rested her head on his chest, her hand on top of his heart as she let out a deep sigh.

Ash kissed her forehead before looking out of the glass balcony doors to see the bright stars and smiled before he went to sleep. Dawn was going to love the island.

Meanwhile, a dark figure stepped past the window, casting a shadow over Dawn and Ash’s face for a short moment before they disappeared.

Floatzel lifted his head from his paws and looked toward the window with a curious expression to what had woken him up. He sniffed the air only to sense no danger or changes. Frowning, he lowered his head once more and went back to sleep, putting it out of his mind.

The next morning, Ash and Dawn were making their way over to the beach where the large party was being held. Ash caught sight of a familiar dark pink haired girl and led Dawn over to her. The girl obviously recognised Ash as she waved to him, smiling when he got near her.

“This is Melody,” Ash introduced. “Melody, this is Dawn, my girlfriend.” Melody arched an eyebrow in shock when she heard this before looking at the blue haired girl in front of her before looking at Ash.

“And here’s me thinking that you and Misty were going to get married,” Melody informed them. Dawn looked at Ash, startled and amused to what was going on while Ash scratched the back of his head in embarrassment.

“Nah, that was never going to work out,” Ash said to Melody, who just nodded and turned back to face Dawn before smiling and reaching out her hand.

“It’s nice to meet you,” Melody told her and Dawn grinned as she took Melody’s hand and shook it.

“It’s nice to meet you too,” Dawn told her, Melody hooked her arm through Dawn’s and gave her a mischievous smile.

“Did Ash ever tell you what he did the first time he was here?” Melody asked, missing the horror that crossed Ash’s face when he remembered that his mother never told Dawn and he had given her the tame version before hanging his head.

If he was lucky…she might still love him after today.

Ash and Dawn found themselves lying in a tangle among their beddings. They had an argument when they arrived back at the hotel. Not a small argument but a full blown out argument that had loud shouting before they launched themselves at each other, tearing each other clothes off before landing on the bed.

“You lied to me,” panted out Dawn as she clutched the sheet to her heaving chest and Ash groaned; he wasn’t any better than Dawn.

“I didn’t wanna worry you, Dawn,” he turned his head to face her. “You didn’t need to hear how I always come close to death each time I try and save something.”

“But how am I supposed to know you when you give me the tame version of your life?” Dawn asked as she turned face to him and Ash sighed.

“I just came here for a vacation, Dawn, and in the end...I…” he trailed off, looking away.

“You saved the world,” Dawn finished and Ash sighed as he turned to face Dawn. “I know, I’m sorry – I just worry too much.”

“Babe…” Ash started but Dawn shook her head.

“Ash – you risked your life, okay? I still hear from your mum about how you placed yourself in her way to protect her and how you almost die each time you save the world – I’m just scared that one of those days, luck will run out and I will lose you,” Dawn whispered before closing her eyes. “I know it’s stupid but it’s the way I feel.”

“You’re not gonna lose me,” Ash whispered as he kissed the top of her head and she shifted her head to look up at him. Ash couldn’t help the smile that crossed his face. “You’re my good luck charm.” Dawn rolled her eyes in amusement.

“You just want me to wear that cheerleader’s outfit again,” Dawn reminded her boyfriend, who just grinned wider.

“Can you blame me?” Ash asked. “You are pretty hot in that outfit.” He blanched at his statement. “Not that you aren’t hot all the time…” he stuttered and Dawn laughed.

“Ash, relax – I get what you mean,” Dawn let him off and Ash let out a sigh of relief only to watch as his girlfriend raised herself up on one arm and pinned him with a curious stare. “Just how many fantasies do you have centred on that outfit?”

Ash just arched a sly eyebrow in return with a cheeky smile.

“Do you really want to tell me?” Ash asked and Dawn rolled her eyes.

“I wouldn’t ask if I wasn’t sure,” Dawn told him as she rolled over so she was half leaning on him, not that Ash minded.

“A lot of them usually occur before the battle where you drag me in to a small room to give me a confidence boost,” Ash told her and Dawn grinned.

“Let me guess, I go down on you, my top is gaping open, allowing you to look down it?” Dawn told him and Ash blushed. “You talk in your sleep,” Ash blushed even harder while Dawn giggled.

“What about you?” Ash asked; unwillingly to be the only one who gets to spill his fantasies and Dawn grinned.

“You taking me against the wall, fast and furious, after you win a battle,” Dawn told him. “I can’t do anything but hold on because you are determined to be the one in control and we’re still dressed because you couldn’t wait any longer.” Ash’s jaw dropped and his eyes became dreamy at the thought.

“We have to try that,” muttered Ash.

“There was also a time I would greet you in a hotel room one day dressed in nothing but whipped cream over my privates,” Dawn continued and Ash looked down at her, almost drooling.

“You don’t mind doing that sometimes while we’re here…would you?” asked Ash and Dawn grinned, shyly.

“Maybe…” she teased, biting her bottom lip as Ash leaned in and kissed her, hard and hot, sliding his hand over her waist and pulling her down harder onto his body.

Dawn moaned as she shifted completely on top of Ash, purring when his hardness slid against her slick lips. She shifted so she was sitting up right and lifted herself up onto her knees before she reached down and wrapped her hand around Ash’s ****, lining it up before she sunk down onto it, identical moans of pleasure coming from the two of them.

Dawn just rested for a moment, relishing the feel of Ash inside of her before she started moving as Ash’s hands travelled all over her body, enjoying the way she was looking down at him. Her already sweat soaked hair was sticking to her body, her cooled down skin was beginning to heat up once more as she clenched her walls around him.

“Jesus,” Ash sat up and kissed her, thrusting his hips into her as he encouraged her to move faster on his body. Dawn wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him back with everything she had as she moved faster on him, loving the way he was hitting the spot deep inside of her.

Ash couldn’t take it anymore, her walls clenching around him and the way she would moan and purr under his touch. He flipped them over so he was on top of her and pounded faster inside of her.

Dawn gasped as her legs rose up on either side of Ash’s hips, holding on for the ride, placing both hands on the headboard to stop herself from going through it, she arched her hips into his body, gasping as she could feel her orgasm building up.

The headboard made thumping sounds against the wall under the rhythm of Ash and Dawn’s movements before Dawn let out a cry of Ash’s name. Ash grunted Dawn’s name out before he slumped down on her, doing his best not to crush her.

“Hm,” Dawn turned her head and kissed Ash’s neck before she nuzzled the sweet spot behind his ear. “I love you.” Ash turned his head and kissed her, softly, before he shifted off her.

“I love you too,” whispered Ash as he rolled onto his back and Dawn curled up next to him as they both, slowly, fell asleep, exhausted the day’s events.

Misty looked around for Ash but couldn’t see him before she turned to Tracy. Tracy told her that Ash and Dawn had left the party looking quite angry with each other and that there had been a complaint from Ash’s room – apparently the person in the next room didn’t appreciate the banging of headboards.

Misty just thanked Tracy, a little confused and disturbed by the complaint, before she made her way up to Ash’s room, hoping that he was alone so she could tell him her deepest secret.

She reached the bedroom and knocked on it a few times before stepping back as she waited for someone to answer only to frown as no one came forward after a few minutes. She tried the handle and found that it was unlocked, twisting it, she opened the door and stepped into the room only to stop in her tracks at the sight of Ash and Dawn in bed together, asleep. Ash was lying on his back with Dawn on her side with her head on his bare chest.

The covers were over Dawn’s body and over Ash’s waist while a bare leg was over Ash’s bare legs. The covers were tucked around Dawn’s body and Ash had an arm wrapped around Dawn’s waist, holding her close.

Misty took in the sight of the area, clothes were all over the place, some pillows were on the ground and the larger duvet was tangled at the bottom of the bed. Misty couldn’t help the squeezed of her heart. It was obvious that the two of them had been doing more than just sleeping in the same bed together.

“Misty?” a male voice asked before there was a muffle curse and Misty felt a hand land on her arm and yank her out of the room, closing the door as he went.

Misty turned around to see Brock standing in front of her with a furious yet curious expression on his face.

“What the hell did you think you were doing, standing there in their bedroom?” Brock demanded.

“They’re having sex,” Misty whispered. Brock raised an eyebrow at her.

“Misty, they have been together since she was fifteen, they celebrated her sixteenth birthday together and they really love each other,” Brock said. “That doesn’t explain why you were in their room.”

“I thought Ash still fancied me,” Misty whispered and Brock sighed.

“Misty, I have to be honest with you,” Brock started and Misty looked up at him. “Ash had never fancied you.” Misty felt her hope dash. “Ash told me that he only has been attracted to Dawn.”

“Oh,” Misty whispered and Brock placed a hand on her shoulder, causing Misty to look up at him again.

“I thought you liked Gary,” Brock questioned and Misty snorted.

“I was using him to make Ash jealous,” Misty muttered but Brock raised a dubious eyebrow.

“Okay,” Brock said before he watched Misty turn and walk away before he looked at the closed door once more and shook his head. He made a note to himself to have a talk with Ash about Misty, he wasn’t going to mention what happened but he knew that Ash deserved to know that Misty obviously harboured feelings for the younger man before he walked away.

Misty made her way outside of the hotel and over to the area filled with trees, she walked through it before she met up with Paul and shook her head.

“They are strong – nothing so far had broken them up. Even Tracy said that they had an argument on the way back to the hotel from the party yet I found them in bed together, sleeping and it’s obvious what they had being doing to make them tired,” Misty told him and Paul scowled.

“I thought you wanted Ash?” Paul asked. “You were pretty determined to have him.”

“I do still want Ash!” Misty told him before shaking her head. “But Dawn has her hooks too far into him; I don’t know how to free him!” Paul thought about it before an idea came to him.

“Leave it to me – I have an idea how to unhook Ash from Dawn and make him see her real true form that he will leave her no problem,” Paul assured her before walking away. Misty watched him leave with a curious expression before she, also, left the trees and made her way back into the hotel.

Ash and Dawn slowly stirred from their sleep and Ash turned his head toward Dawn, taking her lips into his.

“Hmm…” Ash moaned. “I love waking up with you,” Dawn smiled into the kiss before she broke away and looked at the clock that said it was almost one in the afternoon, she couldn’t believe that they had slept almost the whole morning away and sighed.

“Time to get up,” Dawn told Ash, who nodded.

“Once we move in together, we can stay in bed all day,” Ash told her as he slid his legs over the bed only to notice that Dawn was watching him intently. “What?”

“You see us moving in together?” Dawn asked and Ash frowned.

“Well, yeah,” Ash told her. “I mean – we are pretty serious, aren’t we?” Dawn nodded. “So I kinda thought that we would…” Ash was cut off by Dawn throwing herself at him, hugging him tight before she kissed him.

“I love you so much!” Dawn exclaimed. Ash just let out a nervous chuckle as he scratched the back of his head, confused about his girlfriend’s actions. Dawn bounced out of bed and pulled on her robes while Ash made his way into the bathroom to get washed and dressed while Dawn checked on all the Pokémon before she recalled them into their Pokeballs, leaving Vulpix out as she had planned to spend time with him before she looked at the clock as an idea came to her.

Ash came out of the bathroom, smiling when he saw his girlfriend turn to face him and handed them all the Pokeballs apart from Vulpix’s, he was taking them over to the Pokémon Park so they could have some fun.

“I have an idea,” Dawn started and Ash arched an eyebrow, interested and she gave him a sly smile. “How about we act out the cream fantasy?” Dawn suggested and Ash arched an eyebrow at her.

“Really?” stuttered Ash and Dawn nodded with a shy smile before she looked at the clock.

“You are going out with your friends so that will give me time to get everything ready but you are to be back by four,” Dawn told him as she looked back at him with a sly smile, “where I will greet you in nothing but cream…” Ash opened and closed his mouth a few times before he gave up and gave a nod. Dawn giggles, she loved seeing her boyfriend like this and it pleased her to know that she had that power over him.

Dawn led Ash over to the door and leaned into kiss him, breaking him out of his stunned state. Ash slid his hands over her waist, pulling her into his body and she giggled against his lips in happiness.

“I love you,” Ash whispered and Dawn grinned.

“I love you too,” Dawn whispered before she kissed him once more, pushed out of the room and closed the door. Ash just stared at the door for a short bewildered moment before he managed to snap out of it and headed down the stairs to meet his friends.

Dawn hummed as she headed over to the phone and dialled the reception, asking for a tray with strawberries, oranges, chocolate and cans of whipped cream. She asked for it to be sent up at half three, wanting to make sure that she was able to cover herself properly. The receptionist had assured her that it would arrive at that time and bid her good day.

With that, Dawn made her way into the bathroom with a bright smile on her face.

Ash and Brock made their way back to the hotel after dropping the Pokémon at the park city when the topic of Paul came up and Brock could see the darkness cross over Ash’s face.

“What about Paul?” asked Ash and Brock sighed.

“Misty is dating him,” Brock told him. Ash gaped at him, shocked, as they met up with the others at the hotel; May had caught on the conversation and decided to help out.

“Misty and Paul?” asked Ash, curious and confused. “I thought she liked Gary.”

“They just recently started dating,” May told him.

“Huh,” Ash shrugged. “As long as she’s happy I guess.” But Ash couldn’t help but feel uneasy about it, Paul had made it very clear that he was interested in Dawn and Misty had been cold toward Dawn.

Ash just shrugged it off; he was being paranoid but couldn’t get rid of that deep niggling feeling that was eating away at him.

Dawn ran her hand through her dry hair, smiling as Vulpix ran circles around her legs when a knock at the door startled them. Dawn looked at the clock only to see that it was early for Ash to be back for their fantasy and she had told the reception that they were to bring the food up at least half an hour before Ash came back.

Moving toward the door, tightening the belt around her waist, she opened the door only to gasp when she saw Paul standing there and slammed the door shut only for his foot to be caught between them, preventing Dawn from shutting the door.

Fear slammed through Dawn as Paul pushed the door open, trying to force his way into the room.

“Go away Paul!” Dawn shouted, trying to alert anyone who would come to her rescue. “I don’t want you here!”

“Shut it!” Paul gritted as he slammed his fist toward Dawn, catching her on the jaw and she fell away from the door, landing on the ground. Paul made his way into the room and slammed the door shut, unaware that someone had saw him force his way into the room and hurried off to alert the reception.

Dawn flung her feet out, kicking Paul on the ankles and legs, causing him to trip up and she scrambled to her feet, hurrying toward the phone so she could call for help. Vulpix was barking and jumping in between them, trying to protect Dawn.

Paul threw himself at Dawn, pulling her away from the phone and threw her on the bed. Dawn bounced with the impact with a grunt before Paul climbed on top of her, trying to rip her robe apart.

“Get off me!” Dawn screamed as she clawed at his face, trying to hit anywhere she could.

“You *****!” Paul backhanded her and tried again to tear her robes off. His and Misty’s plan wasn’t working and he decided that he was going to have Dawn one way or another, no matter what.

Vulpix ran forward and clamped his jaw around Paul’s ankle, biting him as deep as he could before he bounced away from Paul’s pained howl.

“Ow! You stupid mutt!” snapped Paul as he kicked his leg out and it caught Vulpix in the stomach, sending him flying backward as his back hit the wall and he slumped down.

“Vulpix!” shouted Dawn before she saw red and pulled back her fist as Paul turned to face her and planted it into his face, sending him stumbling backward, “You *******!”

“Mr. Ketchum,” a harassed female voice called out and Ash turned to see one of the hotel employees hurrying toward him.

“Yes?” Ash asked.

“We’ve had reports of disturbance coming from your room, is there anyone in there?” she asked. Ash frowned.

“Yes, my girlfriend. What’s happening?” Ash demanded.

“It sounds like there is a fight going on, we need you to come with us please,” she told him and Ash nodded before he followed the woman.

Dawn had pulled herself off the bed and kicked Paul in the stomach, causing him to bend over as the air rushed from his chest. Dawn was about to punch him when Paul tackled her to the ground where she landed with a hard thud before he straddled her and backhanded her once more, causing her bottom lip to split and her head to slam side ways.

Paul was about to rip her robe apart when her leg suddenly bent and her knee drove in between Paul’s leg, causing him to groan as pain shot through him. Dawn pushed him off her and scrambled to her feet before stumbling away from Paul as she moved closed to Vulpix.

“Vulpix?” whispered Dawn as she lifted the battered body into her arms. Vulpix let out a soft whine before Dawn spun around and pinned Paul with a cold glare. “Stay away from me Paul,” Dawn warned as she held her Vulpix close to her body and her robes tight.

“What is happening?” Brock demanded as they all reached the hallway.

“There’s a fight going inside the room,” one of the visitor said.

“Did anyone see anyone entering the room before the fight started?” the manager asked.

“I saw a purple haired male force his way into the room,” a female voice told the manager and Ash felt fear and rage battle each other inside of him.

“Paul,” Ash whispered as he raised his leg and snapped it toward the door.

Paul stared at her from where he was still lying on the ground, shocked while Dawn glared right back.

“Tell me now why I chose Ash,” Dawn hissed.

The door slammed itself open, startling Dawn and Paul as they both turned to see Ash standing in the doorway with Brock, May, the manager of the hotel and the security guard right behind him.

Ash took in Dawn’s dishevelled state. Her hair was messed up. Her bottom lip was split from Paul’s backhand slap. Her robe was ripped and she was holding it tightly together with Vulpix close to her chest.

Ash just turned dark eyes toward Paul and let out a low growl as he moved over to the still boy, grabbed him by the lapels, dragged him up and slammed him against the wall with a hard thud.

“You go near my girlfriend again, our Pokemon will have the pleasure of dismantling you,” Ash gritted out before he turned Paul around and threw him at the security guard. “Get him out of my sight and have him arrested.”

The security man spun Paul around and pressed him to the wall before they handcuffed him and led him away from the room as Ash turned back to look at Dawn only to see relief crossing her face.

“Are you okay?” Ash asked as he moved closer to Dawn.

“He didn’t get the chance to do anything,” Dawn told Ash. Ash just let out a sigh of relief before wrapping Dawn up in his arms, holding her close. Dawn pulled away and showed Ash Vulpix, who was lying in her arms, “Ash, he kicked him.”

“He what?” demanded Ash. “Why?” Dawn let out a rueful smile.

“Because Vulpix bit him,” Dawn said. Ash looked at Dawn, shocked before he looked down at Vulpix and felt a small smile crossed his face.

“We’d better take him to the Pokemon Centre,” Ash said and Dawn nodded as she allowed Ash to take Vulpix into his arms. Ash turned to Brock, who was watching them. “Can you take him to the Pokemon Centre? Paul kicked him,” Ash asked and Brock nodded as a dark shadow crossed his face before he took Vulpix into his arms and hurried out of the room with May following him.

Ash turned back to Dawn and held her close to him as she shuddered against his body, clinging tightly to him.

“Mr. Ketchum,” the owner’s voice broke the silence and Ash turned his head to face him. “Just let us know if there is anything you need.” Ash nodded and everyone left, leaving Ash and Dawn alone.

“I’m here Dawn, I’m not going anywhere,” Ash whispered and that was all it took to break Dawn. She started crying into his chest, both of them falling to their knees as Ash rocked her, comforting her.

Ash just buried his face into her hair, holding her close as a few tears slipped free from his clenched eyes. He didn’t want to think about what would have happened if Dawn hadn’t fought Paul off or they hadn’t arrived.

After a while, Dawn’s cries slowed down and she pulled away from Ash. Ash looked down at her, taking in the cuts that marred her face. There was a cut on her forehead and a scrape on her right cheek along with the split bottom lip but she didn’t look like the time when Team Galactic had kidnapped her.

Ash cupped her cheeks and rested his forehead on hers, sighing deeply as he closed his eyes, trying to calm his racing heart.

“I fought him,” Dawn whispered and Ash nodded.

“I know, baby, I know you did,” Ash whispered before he gave her a broken smile. “Only you would destroy the room,” Dawn gave a broken laugh before she buried her face into his neck and cried once more. Ash just closed his eyes again, holding her close as he tried to keep a hold of his anger…if he ever saw Paul again…

After a while, Ash stood up, bringing Dawn with him. “We have to see a nurse; I want them to check you out.” Dawn gave a short nod as she tightened her robes around her. Ash pulled away from Dawn and grabbed a pair of his joggers and t-shirt. He handed them to Dawn and she pulled them on, relieved to be rid of the tattered robes before Ash led the way out of the room and down to the nurse office.

The nurse looked up when she heard a noise and her heart nearly broke at the sight of the couple before she hurried over to the woman and led her over to the bed so she could check her out with the man watching over them, pacing.

Soon the nurse was finished checking Dawn over, placing stitches where Dawn needed them and smoothing anti-sceptic cream over the cuts and stood back, causing Ash to stop pacing and looked toward them.

“She got off lucky,” the nurse told Ash, smiling at Dawn. “Only a few cuts and bruising, nothing is broken or sprained. She’s certainly a tough girl.” Ash grinned as he slid his arm around her waist, kissing the side of her head.

“She’s my tough girl,” Dawn sighed as she leaned into him, closing her eyes. She felt beyond exhausted but she wanted to see Vulpix, she wanted to make sure that he was okay and that he was going to survive.

Ash, instinctively, knowing what she wanted, he helped her off the bed and both of them bid Nurse Joy good day before heading down to the Pokémon Centre where they met with Nurse Joy as she came out of the room, smiling when she saw them.

“Will he be okay?” Dawn asked and Nurse Joy nodded.

“In time, yes,” Nurse Joy soothed the young girl. Dawn sighed with relief as she sagged against Ash, who held her up and kissed the side of her head.

“Come on,” Ash led her over to the visitor’s couch and both of them sat down on it.

“Officer Jenny,” Brock stood up from the chair when he spotted the woman walking toward him.

“Brock,” she gave a short nod of her head. “I need to question Miss Berlitz on the attack, could you show me to her?” Brock nodded as he led the way down the hallway till they reached the Pokémon centre of the hotel.

Brock stopped in his tracks when he saw that Ash was lying down on the couch with Dawn curled up next to him, nestled between the back of the couch and Ash’s body. They were both sleeping and Brock hated the thought of having to wake them up.

“Can you question them tomorrow?” Brock asked as he turned to Office Jenny. “They are sleeping and I don’t want to wake them, not after the day they had.” Office Jenny looked at the sleeping couple and nodded.

“Sure, Paul is not going anywhere anytime soon,” Office Jenny agreed. Brock sent her a smile of thanks before she walked away. Turning back to the couple, Brock walked over to them and grabbed the blanket that Chansey had given him and placed it over their sleeping bodies.

TBC

This is the last chapter you will ever see of Paul.

loudguy12

99.9% PokéFan
Great chapter as always! Paul will never return! that's great!. Poor Dawn, it was about to be raped Also, Misty finally discovered that they are having sex. This is the best chapter until now! Waiting until the Ash's cream fantasy!.

Last edited:
Ouch, poor Dawn. :( She really didn't have much luck in this chapter. Falling off the boat and nearly being raped?! All in one day? That's just awful. Poor Dawn. Poor, poor Dawn...

Can't wait 'till you post next chapter!:)

Aura Flare Riolu

Cutest Riolu around!
No more Paul!!! Good, I don't like him anyways. Paul! GAME OVER! :D

Hehe! Surprise! :p Yep it's me Shadow Zach X, I couldn't change my username so...well yeah xD

Good luck with the next chapter :) ;447;;448;

Last edited:

Bubbles18

The Crazy Eevee Lady
Thanks for the reviews

Chapter 30: The Aftermath and a break of Friendship?

Dawn sighed to herself from where she was seated with Ash on the couch. Officer Jenny and another police officer sat across from her on separate seats, the officer was holding a clipboard and paper, obviously going to take down the statement while Officer Jenny set up the tape recorder and placed it on the table in front of them.

“Do you feel up to talking to us?” Office Jenny asked and Dawn shook her head.

“No, but I have to, it’s the only way I can put it behind me,” Dawn told her. Office Jenny nodded in understanding.

“Okay but if you want to stop, just let us know and we’ll stop,” Office Jenny told her and Dawn nodded. Ash was about to stand up and leave them when Dawn gripped his hand. Turning his head, he saw Dawn pleading with her eyes for him to stay with her. With a small nod, he sat down beside her and wrapped an arm around her waist.

Officer Jenny noticed this and gave them a small smile. “Just start from the beginning and take your time, we’ll ask you questions after it if we need any more information.” Dawn nodded as she took a deep breath and launched into what had happened.

“I had just finished drying my hair and came out of the bathroom when a knock at the door came. I was confused because Ash wasn’t supposed to come back until four and I had ordered a meal but it wasn’t supposed to come until half three. I made my way over to the door and opened it. When I saw Paul there, I knew something bad was going to happen so I tried to slam the door close but his foot was through, preventing it from closing completely. I shouted at him and he hit me, sending me to the floor. He came through the door and shut it. I managed to get up and tried to reach the phone but he grabbed me and threw me over to the bed,” Dawn took a deep breath. “He pinned me on the bed and was trying to rip my robes off when Vulpix bit him on the ankle. That made him furious, he kicked Vulpix but that was the last straw. I saw red and I punched him. That made him gets off me so I kicked him in the stomach. I was about to kick him again when he tackled me to the ground and backhanded me. He was about to try and rip my robes off once more when I kneed him as hard as I could and scrambled away from him. That was when Ash kicked the door open.”

Ash just pressed a kiss to Dawn’s side temple before resting his forehead on it as he closed his eyes. Dawn just leaned into him as she closed her eyes, gathering strength from Ash.

“Okay,” Office Jenny said. “We just have a few questions.”

“Okay,” Dawn whispered as she opened her eyes.

“How did you know you that you were in danger when you saw him at the door?” Officer Jenny asked.

“Paul had been stalking me – I didn’t know it until one day he admitted to me that he had been spying on me. He asked Ash to a battle, the winner would get me. Ash refused so I took up the battle and won – the condition was that he was to leave me alone and never bother me again. He bothered me when we went to a carnival and he said that I would regret messing with him…the moment I saw him at the door, I just knew what he wanted,” Dawn explained and Officer Jenny nodded.

“Has he ever been violent before?” Officer Jenny asked and Dawn frowned.

“Not with me and Ash, he had made comments, saying that we were weak because we loved our Pokémon, that our Pokémon are only strong when they are exploited for their power – er…it was obvious that his Pokémon were abused, they never got any praised for anything,” Dawn told them and Officer Jenny nodded once more before she looked at Ash and he nodded in agreement.

“Yeah, only the comments and he could be a sore loser when he wanted to but he had never showed any violence,” Ash said and Officer Jenny sighed.

“Okay, I have no more questions to ask,” she told them, “as far as I know, Paul is still being questioned so I will let you know once we know what’s happening,” Ash nodded as he and the officers stood up. Ash followed them over to the door and they talked to him in low voices before they left and Ash turned back to Dawn.

“I hate this Ash,” Dawn whispered, “First Cyrus then Paul – am I ever gonna get a break?” Ash nodded as he walked over to her, sat down on the couch and let her curl up into his body.

“You are Dawn, the police have Paul and you gave them your statement – they even took pictures as evidence, the doctor and nurse gave their statement – even if Paul tries to deny him, all the evidence is stacked against him – there are witnesses who heard you shouting and saw Paul force his way into the room,” Ash told her, smoothing down her hair. “He’s not going to come anywhere near you again and Cyrus is locked up, he can’t get anywhere near you.” Dawn nodded as she closed her eyes, hoping to god that it was all going to be over soon.

Johanna paced her living room floor with a murderous expression clear on her face. Delia looked into the computer at Brock with an unpleased expression.

“As you can see, Johanna feels like murdering that young man,” Delia pointed out and Brock nodded. He had called them up to let them know what had happened; Delia had decided to stay on with Johanna while Ash and Dawn went on holiday.

“The police have Paul in custody and they are still questioning them. They have questioned Dawn and they seem satisfied with her statement,” Brock told her before sighing. “None of us knows what’s going to happen.”

“I want to kill him!” Johanna suddenly screamed and there was a sound of glass breaking. Delia looked behind her in time to see Johanna fall to her knees, bury her face into her hands and cry. Delia broke away from the computer and hurried over to the other mother and pulled her into a hug. “My baby girl!” wailed Johanna.

“She’s a tough girl, Johanna, she’s gonna get through this,” Delia soothed as she rocked her. Brock just watched from the computer with a sad expression before he bowed his head and just hoped to god that for once, everything would go their way and give Dawn the break she deserved.

A few hours later, there was a knock at the door. Ash looked toward the door before looking at the still woman that was in his arms. Dawn had barely moved as Ash pulled himself away from her and over to the door where he opened it and soft words were exchanged before Ash nodded, closed the door and walked back over to Dawn.

He sat down next to her and curled his hand under her chin, lifting her head so she would look up at him.

“He pleaded guilty,” whispered Ash. “They have charged him with stalking and attempted rape – the judge isn’t going to give him a trial.” Tears filled Dawn’s eyes before they slipped down her cheeks. Ash just kissed her forehead and pulled her into a hug once more as she cried out of relief that that part of her life was no longer going to haunt her.

Dawn sighed to herself from where she was lying next to Ash on the bed, the sheets tangled around them. It was obvious that they had sex. Dawn had pleaded Ash to sleep with her, to help her to forget Paul’s touch on her; Ash hadn’t been willing to do so at first, worried that he would just hurt her but Dawn had assured him that he wouldn’t hurt her…that he would be helping her to move on. He had protested that it was too early but Dawn told him that if they didn’t do it then…they would be spending the rest of their lives trying to avoid it and she wasn’t willing to let that happen to them.

She knew that Ash’s touch would help her to get rid of Paul’s abusive touch and she craved it, she needed to be touched tenderly, to be reminded and assured that she was with Ash now and not stuck in a memory of a harsh and cold touch.

Ash tried once more to change her mind but Dawn kissed him, softy and tenderly, before assuring him that she would tell him to stop if she suddenly felt that she wasn’t ready. Ash just looked into her eyes before he gave a short nod and kissed her once more.

They had made love, tenderly; that it brought tears to Dawn’s eyes and made Ash panic. She assured him that she felt loved and cherished, that she wasn’t having a flashback. Ash kissed her again before he helped her fall over the edge before following her into the bliss of pleasure.

“How do you feel?” Ash asked and Dawn sighed as she turned her head and kissed the skin above his heart before looking up at him.

“I feel fine Ash, no flashbacks or anything. I don’t even feel scared,” she assured him. Ash leaned down and kissed her only for the two of them to be interrupted when a knock at the door came and he groaned as he broke the kiss and dropped his head onto the pillow.

“I’ll get it,” Dawn slipped out of the bed and pulled on Ash’s t-shirt before she walked over to the door and opened it only to a slight blush to kiss her cheeks when she saw the person on the other side.

“Misty,” Dawn greeted as she pulled down Ash’s t-shirt still blushing. “Did you want to speak to Ash?” Misty nodded. Dawn closed the door and walked over to the bed, where she noticed Ash was watching her every move. “Misty wants to talk to you.”

“About what?” asked Ash as he watched Dawn settle herself on the edge of the bed, curling the bare legs under her body.

“Ash – she wants to talk to you, not me,” Dawn reminded before pushing at his shoulder slightly. “Now, get that cute *** out of yours of bed and talk to her.” Ash arched an eyebrow as he made to get out of bed.

“I have a cute ***?” Ash questioned and got an amused eye roll in answer as he pulled on his jeans and walked over to the door. Opening it, he saw Misty standing on the other side and nodded. “Hey Misty,” He got a short nod in greeting.

“Can we talk? In private?” asked Misty. Ash looked behind him and saw that Dawn had made herself comfortable on the bed as she flicked through a magazine that had been lying on the bedside while one hand was tracing her collarbone. Ash swallowed slightly before he turned back to Misty.

“Now? Can it not wait?” asked Ash but Misty shook her head. Ash gave a sigh of defeat. “Okay – let me just grab a top.” He moved over toward the chair and grabbed the black top that was lying over the back.

Misty watched as he pulled on his top, his muscles rippling slightly with the movement before she heard Dawn question Ash.

“Where are you going?” Dawn asked.

“Misty wants to talk,” Ash said as he moved closer to the bed. “I won’t be long.” He pressed a kiss to her collarbone before he lifted his head and kissed her on the lips.

“Better not,” Dawn warned slyly. “Or I’ll just have to have fun by myself.” Ash groaned before he nipped her bottom lip as punishment.

“Not without me,” Ash warned her with a low growl. Dawn just giggled as she pushed Ash away playfully.

“Have fun with Misty,” Dawn told him. “Love you.”

“Love you too,” Ash called back as he walked over to the doorway and closed the door behind him. “Okay – where do you want to talk?” Ash asked.

“My room, no one will overhear us or interrupt us,” Misty told him. Ash nodded, curious to what was important.

They made their way over to Misty’s room. Misty stepped into the room before letting Ash in and closed the door before she led the way over to the couch and both of them sat down and Ash looked at Misty with a curious expression, wondering what she looked worried about.

“I have something to tell you,” Ash nodded and Misty took a deep breath before she gave him a smile. “Ash, I’m in love with you,” Misty said. Ash just looked at her with a shocked look for a moment before a goofy grin covered his face, causing Misty’s heart to skip a beat and her hope to rise.

“Very funny,” Ash said. “Don’t scare me like that.” Misty frowned as her hope started to fade.

“Ash…I’m not joking,” Misty told him. Ash’s smile faded as a hard look crossed his face and he got off the couch before pinning Misty with a glare.

“What the hell do you think you are doing?” Ash demanded. Misty stood up, unsure. “What? You thought I would dump Dawn, the woman I love, and profess my love for you?”

“Ash, I can’t help how I feel!” Misty snapped.

“You could have kept your mouth shut!” Ash snapped back, startling Misty. “I don’t know what you thought but I don’t love you and I’m not breaking up with Dawn.”

“You loved me once,” Misty snapped and got a cold glare in return.

“As a brother,” Ash replied before he stormed out of the room, leaving a shocked yet devastated Misty behind.

Dawn was relaxing in on the bed when the door was slammed open, causing her to jump in shock and fear. Rising to a sitting position, she saw her boyfriend walk in with a furious expression on his face. Worried and concerned, she stood up.

“Ash?” asked Dawn. Ash looked toward her, startled before his furious expression gave way to tenderness and he drew his girlfriend into his arms, kissing her.

Dawn’s eyes widen slightly in shock at first before she gave herself up to the pleasure and closed her eyes. Ash backed her up till the back of her knees hit the bed and she fell down with Ash following her.

Afterwards, Dawn stared at the ceiling in a stunned shock, Ash had been passionate and fast in their lovemaking, it felt different from the other times that their lovemaking had been passionate and fast…it was almost like something was driving him to it and she wanted to know what was up with her boyfriend.

“Do you want to tell me what that was all about?” Dawn asked as she propped her head onto her left hand and looked down at her boyfriend.

Ash sighed as he stared a ceiling, unsure of what to say. “You can tell me anything.” Ash looked at her before reaching out to touch her hair.

“Misty told me that she’s in love with me,” Ash told Dawn and watched as Dawn’s eyes widen slightly before they darkened and became emotionless as the shutters came down.

“Oh,” Dawn whispered as she rose up into a sitting position, turned around, slid her legs off the bed, stood up and wrapped the sheet tighter around her body. Ash sat up, watching his girlfriend with concern.

“Dawn…I would never leave you,” Ash told her.

“Are you trying to convince me or yourself?” Dawn asked, not once turning around to look at Ash. Ash looked at her back, confused to what was going on.

“Dawn?” his tone puzzled. Dawn spun around to look at him.

“I mean…you did have sex with me right after she told you that she loves you,” Dawn remarked. Ash felt like the words slapped him across the face before he stood up, wrapping the other sheet around his waist as he faced off his girlfriend.

“Sex, Dawn? I thought I was making love to my girlfriend,” Ash snipped back.

“After Misty tells you that she loves you – it makes me wonder who is it you think you are making love you!” shouted Dawn. “I’m not going to be a replacement for someone you really want!”

“I want you!” shouted Ash as his fists clenched harder around the sheets. “I can’t believe you – when I’m having sex with you, it’s you I’m sleeping with – I don’t imagine you’re anyone else! If I wanted to be with Misty – I would be sleeping with her, not using you!”

“Why don’t you just do that?!” screamed Dawn as tears slipped down her face, startling Ash. “It’s obvious that you care about her and I can’t see why you would be to with someone who attracts trouble when it comes to men! Why would you even want to be with me?!”

“Dawn…” Ash softened as he moved over to Dawn and tenderly gripped her arms. “I love you,” Dawn looked up at him. “I don’t love Misty nor do I want to be with her. I love you. You’re it for me Dawn…I know I’ll never love anyone the way I love you.”

Dawn had tears running down her face with a small smile curving up her lips before she wiped away her tears and stomped her foot in frustration.

“I’m such a girl!” She sobbed. Ash chuckled lightly as he moved in and kissed her forehead.

“But you’re my girl,” Ash told her before she looked up at him.

“I’m sorry,” Dawn apologised. “I love you too.” Ash grew serious as he led Dawn over to the bed and they both sat down on it.

“But you really think that I will leave you for someone else one of those days, don’t you?” Ash asked and Dawn nodded, reluctantly, running a hand through her hair.

“I’m sorry….it’s just…I see how beautiful Misty and May are and wonder why you’re with me,” Dawn admitted. “Brock thinks it’s something to do with the fact that my dad left my mum when she was pregnant with me.” Ash nodded in understanding before he looked at her once more.

“I’m telling you right here and right now I love you, Dawn, and nothing can make me change my mind,” Dawn nodded. “You make me want to be a better man and a better trainer. When you cheer me on, you give me the confidence. Misty or May has never done that for me,” Ash told her. Dawn gave him a wobbly smile before Ash pulled her into a hug. “Don’t ever doubt yourself.” Dawn just closed her eyes, hugging him back.

Ash sighed to himself as he made his way into the lounge room, he and Dawn had gotten dress after their talk and Dawn had left to go out with their Pokémon, only to see Brock was sitting on a chair near the window, reading a book. Brock looked up when he heard someone come in and smile when he saw Ash only for concern to replace the smile due to the weak smile Ash tried to give him.

Ash dropped all pretence, knowing he couldn’t lie to save himself around Brock and slumped down into the chair in front of Brock before he looked out of the window to see his girlfriend was playing with their Pokémon. Pikachu jumped up onto the arm of the chair, also looking at Ash in concern while Brock had a feeling that he knew what happened.

“What happened with Misty?” Brock asked. Ash looked at him, curious. “I saw you come out of her room with a furious expression,” Brock explained and Ash sighed as he ran a hand through his black locks.

“She told me that she loves me,” Ash told him. Brock stared at him, shocked. “At first, I thought she was joking but it turned out that she wasn’t and I lost my temper with her.”

“No wonder,” Brock uttered quietly and Ash sighed.

“I told Dawn and that resulted in us having an argument before we finally talked. She thought that I would leave her for someone else,” Ash whispered. Brock sighed as he nodded.

“It is expected,” Brock said and Ash looked at him. “Dawn’s father left her mother before she was born, she had to grow up without a father so that had made her self-conscious when it comes to men, not to mention the ordeal with Team Galactic and Paul, she is trying to deal with her feelings. When you add in that Misty had admitted her feelings for you and Dawn knows that Misty is an old friend of yours, she’s probably came across as irrational when it seemed rational in her mind that you would leave her.”

“I love her,” protested Ash and Brock nodded.

“Yes and she knows that but sometimes feelings takes over and it’s hard to control them, especially when you go through what Dawn has been through,” Brock pointed out. Ash sighed as he nodded before looking out of the window to see that Dawn was playing with Vulpix.

“I think she understands that I’m not going to leave her now,” Ash whispered and Brock smiled.

“Yeah, I think she does too,” assured Brock as they both stood up and made their way out of the building and over to Dawn when a bright light enveloped Vulpix, startling everyone.

“Oh…wow…” Dawn watched as the light died down to reveal a large white dog with nine tails. It turned around to look at Dawn. Ash came up behind Dawn, pleased for her.

“Way to go Dawn,” Ash placed a hand on her shoulder. “Vulpix wanted to evolve.” Dawn just ran over to Ninetails, knelt down in front of him and hugged him before she pulled away.

“Look at you, you look great,” she stroked Ninetails’ fur, smiling when he closed his eyes, enjoying the petting. “I spoil you way too much.” He licked her cheeks, letting her know that he was still the same Pokemon she had gotten, he just looked different. Dawn giggled as she hugged him once more.

Ash watched the sight with an amused smile before he turned to look at May only to see that she was now captured over how elegant and cute Ninetails looked before shaking his head. He knew of his best friend’s desire for cute Pokémon before he placed a hand on her shoulder, breaking her stare, and she turned to face him.

“I’m gonna head over to the computer, I need to call our mothers,” Ash told her, “Can you keep an eye on her?” May grinned as she nodded, waving Ash away before she moved over to Dawn as she stood up, patting Ninetails on the head as the rest of their Pokémon came round to admire Ninetails.

“Come on, let’s get something to eat then we can hit the park,” May told Dawn and Dawn nodded in agreement as both of them left to go to the café that May had spotted when she was looking around the city.

Both of them had tucked into a good meal while they exchanged stories of Dawn’s Poffins and May’s Pokéblocks before giggling over Ash’s disastrous attempts at making poffins. Piplup was on Dawn’s lap as she petted him and occasionally gave him and the others poffins when May spotted Brock and excused herself to catch up with Brock.

Dawn was sitting by herself at the table when she felt someone come up to the table and she looked up to see Misty was standing there.

“Misty,” Dawn greeted with a short nod before she turned back to Piplup.

“You know,” Misty whispered as she sat down on the chair. Dawn looked at her with unreadable eyes. “Ash told you.”

“Ash and I made a promise that we wouldn’t keep secrets that could break our trust in each other,” Dawn explained, smiling when Piplup pushed his head into her hand.

“Oh…” Misty trailed off, not sure what to say. Dawn looked at her and felt sorry for the red haired, she understood what it was like to be love in Ash but she was lucky, Ash returned her love.

“Look, Misty,” Misty looked up at her. “I understand how you feel about Ash but you can’t keep doing this. If you keep this up, you will run the risk of losing Ash’s friendship and I’m sure you don’t want that,” Misty shook her head.

“It’s just…when Ash and I were travelling, we were always compared as a couple, people always thought we would get married and in time, I began to believe that too…that Ash cared about me in the same way I cared about him…he just wanted to be focused on his Pokémon then begin a relationship,” Misty explained and Dawn sighed.

“You can’t base someone’s feelings on what other people tell you,” Dawn told her. “People always thought me and a childhood friend of mine would get together but I never believed them…he did though, he really thought we would get together but his jealously was too much for me to deal with and I realised that I could never be in a relationship with someone who would always be questioning my behaviour, who I was talking to or won’t be able to trust me.” Misty looked up at Dawn. “When I met Ash, I liked him, I had a crush on him before I met him, but when I met him, I grew to admire him and respect his friendship – I was happy with that and when I told him that I loved him, I told him that I wasn’t expecting him to return it, that I just wanted him to know because life was too short not to. I was lucky because he returned my love but you weren’t.”

“I just don’t know what to do,” Misty whispered and Dawn nodded.

“All you can do is try and move on – you will need to clear the air with Ash, to get everything out into the open so you can heal,” Dawn explained only to turn her head when she sensed Ash coming up behind her.

“Hey,” Ash bent down and kissed her forehead before he spotted Misty. “Misty,” Ash greeted curtly. Misty looked away. Dawn reached out and placed a hand on Ash’s arm, her blue eyes pleading with his.

Ash let out a small sigh before he sat down next to dawn and looked at the red haired woman. “We need to talk.” Misty looked at him before she nodded.

“I’ll head out to the Pokemon park, I think they need a bit of a break,” Dawn said as she stood up, setting Piplup on the ground. Pikachu jumped down from Ash’s shoulder when he heard the word park.

Ash turned to face her, to tell her that she could stay but Dawn just gave him a tender smile before she leaned down and kissed him, softly, on the lips. Ash just buried his fingers into her hair, holding her close for a little bit longer before he let her go.

Ash watched as Dawn walked off with Pikachu and Piplup beside her. Ash turned back to Misty only to see that she was watching Dawn walk away from them before she turned to face Ash.

“She trusts you,” Misty whispered. Ash let out a sigh at this.

“I’ve never given her a reason not to trust me,” Ash said. Misty looked away as her past came back to haunt her, she had always been jealous of any girls that went near Ash and always felt that Ash was cheating on her. To hear that Dawn was the opposite made it hurt and it just made her wonder just how different things could have been if Dawn hadn’t came into the picture.

“Can you answer me this?” Misty asked. Ash looked at her. “If you hadn’t met Dawn, would we have had a chance?”

“No,” Ash said, almost straight away. “We’re too different and I never saw you that way.”

Misty nodded before she bowed her head, walking away and leaving Ash alone. Ash watched as Misty disappeared around the corner and sighed sadly, he cared for Misty and he hated that she was hurting but he had fallen in love with Dawn and there wasn’t much he could do about it.

He just hoped that Misty would find someone who would love her the way she deserves to and she would come to realise that she wasn’t in love with Ash. Ash made his way over to the park, missing a familiar man following Misty.

“Misty?” a man’s voice cut in Misty’s brooding and she turned to see a brunette man standing behind her.

“Gary!” greeted Misty, stunned to see the older boy. “What are you doing here?”

“I’m travelling with my grandfather right now,” Gary told her, giving her an easy smile. “It’s really good to see you again.”

“It’s good to see you too!” Misty told him before frowning softly. “Have you seen Ash?” Gary shook his head.

“No, not yet – it depends on how long Ash will stay here and if I will get to see him – grandpa has sent me on an errand so it depends,” Gary explained and Misty nodded. Gary frowned as he looked at Misty. “Is everything okay?” Misty sighed.

“You got time to listen?” Misty asked and Gary nodded as he took Misty’s elbow and led her over to a bench.

Dawn sighed happily as she stretched out in the bright sun, leaning on her hands as she watched her Pokémon have fun. Pikachu moved over to Dawn and climbed into her lap. Dawn sat up and scratched his ears, grinning at the squeaks of pleasure she was getting as Pikachu’s eyes drooped half mast.

“Pika Pika!” said Pikachu and Dawn smiled as she took him into her arms.

“You are more like Ash than you realize,” Dawn said, cuddling him. “Cute and adorable…but don’t tell Ash that I told you that.” Pikachu shook his head, telling her that he wouldn’t.

Pikachu jumped out of Dawn’s arms and ran over to the grassy area while Floatzel and Piplup played in the lake, Ambipom was in the trees with Staraptor, Growlithe, Grotle, Pachirisu, and Buneary were playing in the flowers when Growlithe spotted Pikachu coming over to them and made to meet him.

Dawn watched as the two of them talked to each other for a short moment before Pikachu nodded and both ran in opposite directions. She was about to get up when she felt hands slid around her waist and being pulled into a warm body and smiled when she realised Ash was sitting behind her.

“How did it go?” Dawn asked as she turned her head.

“Fine, I talked to Misty and straightened things out,” Ash told her as he kissed her cheek. Dawn turned back to watch the Pokemon have fun.

Growlithe was having a battle practise with Pikachu, Ash and Dawn watched the scene with puzzlement – they knew that Pokémon could use their abilities in the wild but didn’t know that they could use when they were captured and not being told to do so.

“Are you sure it’s a practise?” Ash asked and Dawn nodded.

“Yeah – Pikachu isn’t the type to fight,” reminded Dawn, “Besides, Growlithe approached him, they talked for a moment before Pikachu nodded and they got into their battling mode.” Ash gave a short nod as he turned back to watch the scene only Growlithe to stop in his tracks and a bright light to envelope him, startling everyone as they watched the scene.

“Another evolution?” asked May from where she was sitting on the bench on the other side of the park with Brock.

The light died down to reveal that Growlithe had evolved into Arcanine.

“Alright!” cheered Ash as he ran over to Arcanine and stroked his back while checking out the changes.

“Two evolution in the same day,” muttered May as she shook her head. “Let’s hope there’s not going to be another one, I can hardly keep up.” Brock grinned at the younger girl before he looked at Dawn giggling as Arcanine licked her cheek.

“Growlithe and Vulpix had been ready to evolve – Vulpix even more as he tried to protect Dawn from Paul,” Brock explained. “Beside, they wouldn’t evolve unless they really wanted to evolve.” May nodded in agreement before she sighed and relaxed on the bench once more.

“Hopefully now Dawn will be able to relax with Cyrus and Paul in jail,” May said, “She needs it.” Brock nodded in agreement.

Meanwhile, Rick, Lucas, Professor Rowan and Gary were in a lab discussing how they were to find Cyrus when Rick decided to ask the question he wanted the answer to.

“Have you told them?” Rick prodded only to get a dark yet guilty glare in his direction and felt anger bubble up. “My best friend and her boyfriend thinks you have Cyrus locked up and away from Dawn. How ****** do you think Ash will be when he finds out that he is wrong?” Rick demanded.

“Relax,” Gary spoke up, drawing the younger man’s attention to him. “Ketchum won’t do anything.” Rick gave a disbelieving snort.

“Other than the fact that his Pokemon knocked Cyrus’ out and that he punched Cyrus too? Dawn wasn’t even his girlfriend at the time,” Rick listed off, glaring at the older man.

“Ash will not know, neither will Dawn,” Professor Rowan said.

“You can tell them if Cyrus gets his hand on Dawn again – can’t guarantee that Ash won’t try and kill you for hiding this from him,” Rick warned.

“It will all work out in the end,” Professor Rowan spoke up but the other could sense that he wasn’t so sure himself and that didn’t comfort them one bit.

TBC

There you go – Misty gets shot down…

Man, poor Misty. Shot down. It's always hard when something like that happens. I'm not disappointed though. I'm glad she didn't do something she would regret, like, jump him or something.

Also, poor Dawn! Having to go through the emotional scars of being left by her father at a young age, being beaten and kidnapped by Cyrus and his underlings, and being stalked and nearly raped by Paul?! No wonder she felt uneasy when she found out Misty loved Ash...=(

Bubbles18

The Crazy Eevee Lady
Thanks for all the reviews:

Mature Rating Chapter, Bondage.

Chapter 31: Old Town and Old Enemies

Ash yawned as he made his way down the stairs of his childhood’s house. His mother had gone out after breakfast to see Professor Oak and Dawn was in the bathroom when there was a sharp knock at the door.

Ash made his way over to the door and opened it only to arch an eyebrow when he saw Gary Oak standing on the steps.

“Gary,” greeted Ash, he had a feeling that Misty had told him everything and was wondering how this was going to go.

“Ketchum, surprise your back,” Gary said, not once looking surprised. Ash just scratched his bare chest as he leaned the side of his body against the doorframe.

“My mother still lives here, Gary,” Ash replied, slightly annoyed.

“I saw Misty,” Gary said. “She was upset.”

“I’m sure she’s fine now,” Ash said, knowing that Gary was here to rile him over that he had rejected Misty but Ash also knew that Gary didn’t know that Ash and Misty had sorted their friendship out.

“You broke her heart telling her you couldn’t be with her. What is your problem Ketchum?” Gary demanded.

“Ash?” Dawn’s voice called out and both of them turned to see Dawn standing at the foot of the stairs in a large black t-shirt. Dawn blushed slightly when she saw Gary standing in the doorway. “Oh, sorry, I’ll be in the kitchen.” She hurried out of sight while Ash blocked Gary’s view of his girlfriend.

“Now you can see why I couldn’t date Misty, I already have a girlfriend,” Ash informed Gary. “And she knows that.” Ash closed the door on Gary’s face and moved through the hallway, shaking his head.

Ash made his way into the kitchen and saw Dawn was pouring a glass of orange juice. She looked up when she saw Ash move over to the sink and rest the small of his back against the counter, crossing her arms.

“Who was that?” Dawn asked.

“Gary Oak, he’s Professor Oak’s Grandson and an old rival,” Ash explained.

“Seems a bit of a jerk,” Dawn admitted. Ash sighed as he nodded in agreement.

“When we first started out, he was a complete jerk, especially when it came to his Pokemon…not like Paul was, Gary’s Pokemon evolved and that only happens when they love their trainers. He had calmed down since but I think finding out that I had rejected Misty has his hackles up because he likes Misty,” Ash explained.

Dawn crossed the room and enveloped Ash in a hug, wrapping her arms around his neck while Ash wrapped his arms around her waist, burying his face into her neck.

The door opened once more and they heard Delia call out as she made her way into the kitchen, smiling when she saw them and placed the shopping bags on the table. Dawn helped her put the stuff away as Delia explained she had gone shopping after seeing Professor Oak when Ash decided to tell her of her visitor.

“Gary was here looking for you earlier,” Ash said to Delia, who frowned.

“Really?” Ash nodded. “Hm, I’ll talk to him later.”

“Okay,” Ash and Dawn made their way up the stairs to Ash’s bedroom while Delia watched them go with a curious look before shaking her head, she didn’t understand why Gary came up to see her when he knew that she was with Professor Oak.

Dawn groaned as she looked at her Pokedex that was now acting weird before checking out Ash only to find that his was acting up as well and she sighed.

“Ash, I’m heading over to Professor Oak’s lab, there’s something wrong with our Pokedex,” Dawn said as she stood up, pocketing the Pokedex and Ash nodded as he came out of the bathroom, towel drying his hair.

“Alright, I’ll see you when you get back,” Dawn reached up and kissed him on the cheek before she left the bedroom and the house and made her way over to Professor Oak’s lab.

Luckily, the man was there and the two of them shared poems before Dawn explained that their Pokedex were acting up. Professor Oak promised that he would look it over and add in any upgrades that they needed.

Professor Oak looked up when he heard another set of footsteps and smiled brightly when he saw his grandson coming up behind Dawn with a bunch of research notes in his hands before he sat down at the table, spreading the notes out.

“Gary – meet Dawn, Ash’s girlfriend. Dawn, this is my grandson, Gary Oak,” Professor Oak introduced them and Dawn looked over her shoulder to meet the cool gaze of Gary.

“Gary Oak, I’ve heard of you,” Dawn said coldly before she turned to Professor Oak. “How long do you think it’ll take to get the Pokedex fixed and upgraded?”

“Two days at least,” Professor Oak told her. Dawn just nodded.

“That’s fine, Ash and I are not leaving till the end of the week,” Dawn told him.

“Where are you going next?” Gary asked. Dawn just looked at him.

“Why are you so interested?” Dawn asked. Gary just looked at her before Dawn smiled at Professor Oak and leave the lab.

“They’ve only just arrived and you’ve managed to tick off Dawn. Congratulations,” Professor Oak said, dryly in amusement, before walking away, leaving Gary alone. Gary just stared down at his notes before sighing…maybe he should apologise.

Ash and Dawn were in Ash’s bedroom, Ash had managed to convince Dawn into letting them have fun in his room; his mother was out and wouldn’t be back for hours so she wouldn’t catch them.

Dawn had been hesitant at first before she gave in due to Ash’s soft peppering kisses over her neck before he flicked at the soft spot that always made her give in. Dawn decided that it was now a good time to try out something she had always wanted to do.

She pulled away from Ash and moved over to her bag, removed something from it and stood up, facing her boyfriend before she moved over to him.

“I want to try something,” Dawn said as she pulled out two black silk scarves from behind her back and Ash arched an eyebrow, interested in where this was going. Dawn had always told Ash of her fantasies but hadn’t been that eager to act them out due to her shyness despite Ash telling her that he would be fine with anything she wanted to do. To see her taking the chance just made everything more exciting.

“I’m at your service, mistress,” Ash teased and Dawn arched an eyebrow before biting her lower lip as she smiled.

“Maybe another time,” she teased him and Ash grinned as she straddled him, kissing him as she slid her hands over his shoulders and down his arms till she reached his hands and linked fingers, and drawing his arms over their heads and up to the headboard. “Hold them there,” she told Ash, huskily as she pulled away from him, meeting his dark brown eyes with her dark blue eyes, both filled with lust and desire.

Ash nodded as he gulped, trying to bite down his desire as she lifted the scarves and tied each one of his wrists to the headboard, making sure it was comfortable for him but tight enough to prevent him from escaping and ruining her plans.

Once she was finished, she pulled away and looked down at Ash leaning on the headboard, her eyes drifted over his bare chest and the six-pack before roving over the growing lump in his boxers. Ash couldn’t help but admire her wearing nothing but his black t-shirt that she was so fond of.

Dawn grinned as she crossed her arms at the bottom of the shirt and slowly, teasingly, pulled up the material, teasing Ash before she peeled the shirt off and sent it flying over in the corner.

Ash groaned as his eyes travelled over her body, taking in her heaving breasts, the freckles that lined down to her secret spot hidden in her blue curls. Dawn leaned in, bringing her chest to Ash’s lips and he turned his head, taking one hard nipple into his mouth, loving the way she purred under his tongue as she slid a hand into his hair, holding him close to her as her head tilted backward in pleasure.

Ash moved to the other one, giving it the same treatment as he did with the first nipple, Dawn moaned as she brought her head back down and pulled away from Ash and he looked up at her, wondering why she pulled away from him.

“Will you…” Dawn trailed off, her cheeks turning red as she darted her eyes to the side, unsure if he would do it.

“Dawn?” Ash gently pushed, wanting to know what his girlfriend wanted.

“Would you…you know…” she looked down between her legs before looking at his mouth and blushed harder. Ash smiled in understanding.

“Do you want me to go down on you?” Ash asked for her and Dawn nodded, shyly. “Dawn,” she looked up at him from under her lashes, “I’ll do anything for you, you never have to be shy.” She gave him a shy smile before she rose up on her knees so her pelvis was at mouth height, her hands on his shoulders as Ash moved in, nuzzling him with his nose first to smell her before he tilted his head slightly and flicked his tongue over her.

Dawn gasped as her eyes fluttered shut and her hands slid into his hair, her head falling back once more. She rocked her hips into his face as he reached her clit and flicked his tongue over it before massaging it with the pressure he knew that she liked best.

“Oh…god…Ash,” Dawn whimpered as he moved down lower, sliding his tongue all the way into her, nuzzling her clit with his nose as he did and that sent Dawn over the edge as she tensed against him, her hands in his hair tightening before she finally came down from her high.

Dawn slid down his body, resting her forehead on his shoulder as she shuddered, trying to get her breath back under control.

“You okay?” Ash asked and Dawn nodded.

“Yeah, just give me a minute,” Dawn told him. Ash grinned as he tilted his head down so he could press a kiss to her shoulder. He kissed up the line of her neck, stopping occasionally to suck on a piece of skin, flicking his tongue over it before he pulled away to see that he had left his mark on her.

Dawn groaned as she turned her head to look at him. “You like leaving your mark on me.” Ash grinned as he turned his head and kissed her.

“You’re my girl and I’m just making sure that everyone knows that,” Ash told her. Dawn grinned against his lips as she straightened herself up and kissed him again before making her way down his body, removing his boxers, intending to make this last as long as she could only for knocking to interrupt them. Dawn flicked an annoyed glared toward the closed bedroom door before deciding to ignore, the person would eventfully get lost once they realised that no one was coming to answer the door.

Dawn groaned as the knocking got louder and harder with each rap and she pulled away from Ash, licking her bottom lip at the sight.

“I’ll be right back once I’ve gotten rid of whoever is at the door,” Dawn told him as she climbed off his body and over to the chair where his shirt was. Ash’s eyes widen in understanding.

“Dawn…don’t you dare…” Ash threatened as Dawn pulled on his black t-shirt and left the room. “Dawn!” He leaned his head on the pillows and looked up at his still tied hands and groaned. He just hoped that she would get rid of the person quickly and not ending up spending ages talking to them.

“Hello?” Dawn answered the door only to cross her arms when she saw Gary standing on the porch. “Yes?”

“Can I speak to Ash?” Gary asked.

“He’s a bit tied up,” Dawn said. “We were busy till we were interrupted.” Gary opened his mouth before he closed it and gave a short nod.

“I’ll go then,” he told her and she nodded before closing the door. Gary shook his head before turning around and walking off.

Dawn made her way back up the stairs and into Ash’s room, closing the door behind her as she did. Ash’s head came up and he watched as his girlfriend, teasingly, pulled off the top and flung it in the corner before she crawled over his body.

“Miss me?” whispered Dawn with a teasing grin and Ash shot her one back.

“Oh yeah, can’t you feel?” Ash pressed himself up against her wet core and she groaned, pushing his hips down.

“I’m in control – not you,” Dawn reminded as she bit his earlobe before sucking it into her mouth. She made her way down his body once more before she reached his erection and eagerly sucked him into her mouth, flicking and swirling her tongue as she did.

Ash’s head fell back in pleasure, his hands tightening around the cords of the scarves; he loved it whenever Dawn gave him head…she was getting far too addictive. Dawn pulled away from him when she felt him tighten and knew that he was close to coming.

She moved up his body once more, kissing him softly as she waited for him to regain his control and he kissed her back. Dawn shifted so she was straddling him again and reached down between them to get Ash into position.

Dawn moaned as she sunk down on top of him, taking him in all the way before she stayed there for a moment, allowing herself to adjust to him before she started moving, swirling her hips before she would move up, leaving the tip of him inside of her where she would squeeze her muscles around his head and move back down on him.

Ash’s eyes would always roll up into the back of his head at that moment as he fought to control himself from coming way too soon and running Dawn’s fun. Dawn leaned forward and kissed Ash’s chin, sucking on it before he brought his head down and kissed her as she slid her hands over his arms and up to his bound hands.

She unbounded him and brought his hands down, still tied with the scarves and helped him to bring his hands around her waist as he sat up, pressing their upper bodies together as he thrusted up into her, his hands curling around her ***.

Dawn slid her arms around his shoulders, holding as they broke the kiss and looked into each other eyes. Ash uncurled one hand from her *** and slid it up her back till he was cupping the back of her neck, tilting her head back before he leaned in and started kissing her neck against as she thrusted hard and faster on him.

Ash groaned as he rested his head on her shoulder as her walls clamped down and contracted around him, drawing him to an orgasm as he thrusted up into her a few more times before they fell, Ash’s back resting on the bed with Dawn on top of him, still straddling him.

“You are…welcome…to tie…me up…anytime…you want…” groaned Ash and Dawn grinned against his chest.

“I just might take you up on that offer,” teased Dawn, still breathless and Ash laughed as they both just relaxed to go to sleep, satisfied from their bout of lovemaking.

“Ash! Dawn!” shouted Delia, startling the couple from their sleep as they looked toward the closed door in horror before they jumped out of bed, pulling on the nearest article of clothes they could get – Ash pulling on his jeans and throwing on his shirt. Dawn pulled on her underwear, skirt and top before brushing her hair and the two of them hurried back onto the bed and Ash turned on the TV, quickly muting the volume just as Delia opened the door and smiled at them.

“Hey Mom, what’s up?” Ash was surprised that he could even keep his voice normal but he was relieved that his mother wouldn’t be able to tell what they had really being doing before she came up.

“We are going out for dinner tonight,” Delia told them, “Professor Oak has asked us out so we’ll be joining him and Gary.” Ash and Dawn nodded and Delia smiled brightly once more. “You might want to put some ice on those hickeys so they don’t stand out too much tonight – Dawn is lucky enough to be able to hide them with make-up but you don’t have that advantage, Ash.” She winked as she closed the bedroom door, leaving the teenagers staring after her before Dawn glared at her boyfriend as he turned to face her.

“She wouldn’t be able to tell?” hissed Dawn. Ash just tilted his head back to stare up at the ceiling, wondering why he was cursed to have a mother who loved nothing more than to embarrass him.

They reached the restaurant to see that Professor Oak and Gary were already seated. Dawn wore a short blue halter neck dress and white sandals and a small white cardigan. Her hair was in curls and pinned back, showing off the blue heart crystal pendant that Ash had given to her for her birthday.

Ash wore a white shirt and black jeans and his hair was devoid of his hat. Delia wore a light pink strapped summery dress and her hair was loose around her shoulders. Dawn had grinned when she saw Delia and told Ash that she was an MILTF, leaving Ash confused till she told him that it stood for ‘Mom I Like To ****’ causing Ash to choke and Dawn to grin before shrugging. There was no way anyone was going to believe Delia was Ash’s mother.

Professor Oak smiled brightly when he saw the family walking toward him and stood up, he was dressed in a pair of black trousers and a white shirt, Gary was dressed similar but wore a dark blue shirt instead.

Professor Oak pulled out a chair for Delia, who took it with a bright smile while Ash did the same for Dawn before sitting down next to her. A waitress came over and took their orders for their drinks before handing them the meals menu.

“This is really nice,” Dawn looked around the place. Professor Oak smiled.

“An old friend of mine runs the place,” Professor Oak explained and Dawn nodded.

“Seems like we’re running into a lot of old friends these days,” muttered Gary from behind his menu, getting glares from Ash and Dawn and confused looks from Delia and Professor Oak.

“These things happen,” retorted Ash as he returned to his menu.

“But we don’t all break the hearts of our old friends,” Gary continued. Ash slammed his menu closed and placed it on the table before he stood up and walked out of the restaurant, leaving everyone staring after him.

“What has gotten into you?” hissed Professor Oak, confused where his grandson’s attitude was coming from.

“I guess Ash is just feeling guilty,” Gary muttered but Dawn had enough as well as she slammed her menu on the table.

“Or you’re just ****** off because you can’t prove to Ash that you’re better than him by stealing Misty from him?” Dawn asked, startling everyone. “Excuse me, I have to go and find my boyfriend.” She stood up from the table and moved away only to stop and turned to look at Gary once more. “I understand that the two of you were rivals but from Ash’s impression, he thought that the two of you could become friends but I can see that he was beginning to think he was wrong. What you should realise is…there is only so much rivalries you can do before you start to look childish.” She turned around and walked out of the restaurant, leaving everyone staring at Gary, who just looked at his plate.

“Is everyone ready to order?” an oblivious waitress asked.

Dawn made her way around the restaurant and found Ash leaning on the railing, watching the wild Pokemon go on with their daily business. Sighing, Dawn walked up behind Ash and wrapped her arms around his waist and rested her chin on the back of his shoulder.

“Ignore him, he’s not worth it,” Dawn whispered before placing a kiss on his shirt covered shoulder.

“Dawn,” Ash started as he turned around only to meet Dawn’s furious blue glare.

“No, Ash, you are worth a hundred of Gary. He’s just jealous that you had the guts to admit to a girl you liked her rather than being furious at the guys to rejected her. It’s his loss if he can’t see what a good friend you are,” Dawn said.

Ash just stared down at his girlfriend and the determined glint in her blue eyes and wondered what he did to get someone like Dawn. He bent down and kissed her, gently and softly, savouring the feel of her against him and her taste under his lips when there was a cough, breaking them apart.

They turned to see Gary was standing behind Dawn with a sheepish expression and Ash looked down at Dawn, who nodded, reached up and kissed him once more before she stepped away and gave Gary a sharp glare as she made her way into the restaurant to be with the family.

Ash just leaned against the railing once more, crossing his arms over his chest as he waited for Gary to speak and Gary ducked his head for a minute.

“I wanted to apologise,” Gary admitted, bringing his head up and locking brown eyes with dark brown eyes, “I’ve been a real jerk but hearing that you turned down Misty just set me on the edge – I really thought you liked her and she sounded so hurt when she told me.” Ash sighed.

“You were all wrong,” Ash told him, “I liked Misty but she was more of a sister to me rather than a potential girlfriend – Dawn is the only one I saw like that and I love Dawn. I was with Dawn when Misty told me that she loved me and I lost my temper with her – my girlfriend had almost been raped and she was confessing her love for me,” Ash shook his head, “Dawn talked to Misty and told her just because people think we’re going to get together doesn’t mean that we will because there’s always someone who feels differently.” Gary nodded in understanding.

“I still want to apologise, I’ve been a real jerk over this and I’m sorry,” Gary whispered and Ash nodded.

“And I accept it but if you really care about Misty, you should ask her out yourself rather than blaming me,” Ash told him and Gary blushed slightly before shaking his head as he walked up next to Ash to lean on the railings.

“Your girlfriend can be scary when she wants to be,” Gary told him and Ash laughed.

“Yeah, tell me about,” Ash told him before grinning, “you should have seen her whenever I asked her what was different with her hair – man, she would rip me a new one.” Gary chuckled at the image.

“Of all the girls I thought you would end up with, someone like Dawn wasn’t someone I would have imagine,” Ash looked at Gary, curious. “She is sweet natured, doesn’t get jealous of any of the other girls and she loves all Pokémon…actually, now I think about, she’s is your perfect match. Misty didn’t like bug Pokémon,” Ash nodded, remembering his Caterpie that had strived for Misty’s affection, “and May refused to acknowledge Pokémon until she found out about contests,” Ash nodded again, the memories surfacing in his mind, “But Dawn…all your Pokémon loves her and she loves them all in return – she even thinks Muk is cute!” Ash laughed at the memory.

He and Dawn had gone to Professor Oak’s lab so he could show her the Pokémon that he had left with Professor Oak. Muk had been getting a check up and hugged Ash the moment it saw him before hugging Dawn, who just laughed and told Muk she thought it was so cute and adorable before giving it a hug too.

Everyone had been shocked at first before shaking their heads and turned back to their work while Ash showed Dawn around.

“She’s your perfect match,” whispered Gary and Ash grinned.

“Yeah, she is,” Ash agreed, looking through the windows to where Dawn was sitting with Professor Oak and Delia, laughing at something Delia had told her with Professor Oak chuckling.

Dawn was perfect for him and his family.

TBC

Just so you know - the Cream Fantasy will not appear in this story but I do plan on it being in Chapter 3 in Follow Your Heart so you can read it there if you wish!

Brazillianguy

Man, no comments, you're such a GREAT writer, I'm now reading both of your stories.
So, Gary is doing this for their old friendship, or it's just a plan of him, with Misty?
hehehe let's see on the next chapter, I'm waiting anxious

Last edited:

loudguy12

99.9% PokéFan
Great chapter as always!.
Was a good chapter, but a lot were dedicated to the sex scenes, I really don't know who happened with the scarves, what they do with those. Try the cream, I really thought that you went to do that. Great chapter again! Waiting until the next time.

Wonderful chapter. Just awesome. I especially liked the part when Gary was listing off all the ways that make Dawn a perfect match for Ash. It's true! That is what I like about this pairing and I'm glad that you were able to bring that out in your story. Thank you. =)

Also...Can't wait for your next chapter to be posted up. Also can't can't wait for "Follow Your Heart". It's a great story as well! Keep it up!=]

Bubbles18

The Crazy Eevee Lady
Chapter 32: The end of a Battle

“And the winner is…Dawn Berlitz!” MC shouted. Dawn stared at the board in a stunned shock before Piplup jumped into her arms.

“We did it, Piplup!” squealed Dawn as she hugged Piplup closed to her body, spinning around in a circle. Ash and their other Pokémon all cheered from the audience, pleased that Dawn had won the biggest Ribbon of her life.

Dawn made her way over to the judges and they bowed their heads before one of them brought forward the pillow.

“You did a remarkable job of raising your Pokémon, of showing off their true values and you made this contest enjoyable for everyone here,” one of the judges told her before he smiled. “You are true coordinator and I speak for all of us that we can not wait to see you on stage again.” Dawn smiled as she picked up the ribbon and struck her pose.

“Now there’s really no need to worry because the Ribbon is all mine!” cheered Dawn and everyone cheered.

Dawn had just won her last ribbon and Ash had won his last badge from Volkner earlier in the week and both of them were now eligible to enter the leagues but it wasn’t for a while as there were still people to gather their badges and ribbons.

There was a cough and Dawn turned to see one of the judges was smiling at her…no…he was smiling over her shoulder. Curious, Dawn turned around to see Ash slowly made his way over to Dawn and Dawn looked at him, curious to what was happening. Ash stopped in front of her and she could see that he was looking really nervous as he took her hands.

“Ash?” asked Dawn as she watched Ash knelt down on his knee before a gasp escaped her lips when she saw Ash pull out a small blue velvet box.

“We have been through so many things together. Some amazing and unbelievable, some heartbreaking moments but none of them are regrettable as they have led us to here, together and in love that I can’t imagine my life without you,” Ash opened the box so that Dawn could see the ring.

A blue sapphire diamond was nestled in the middle with a cluster of white diamonds surrounding it. They were set on a white gold band. Dawn’s eyes just grew wide at the sight before she looked into Ash’s brown eyes once more.

“Dawn Berlitz, will you do me the honour of becoming my wife?” Ash asked before holding his breath.

Johanna and Delia clutched each other in shock over what was happening. Everyone was staring at the couple in a stunned shock as they waited for Dawn’s answer while the Pokemon was, nervously, shifting back and forth.

Ash felt his heart begin to crack when tears filmed Dawn’s eyes. “Dawn?” Ash whispered as he stood up. Had he misread their relationship? Ash was about to bow his head in disappointment only for a bright smile to cross Dawn’s face as she threw herself into his arms.

“Yes, I will marry you!” Dawn exclaimed before she pulled away and kissed him. Ash was taken back from his girlfriend’s reaction before it sunk in that she had accepted to become his wife.

Breaking the kiss, Ash just wrapped his arms around her waist and spun her around in a circle while everyone cheered after recovering from the shock.

“We’re gonna have a wedding to plan,” Johanna uttered to Delia in shock while Delia just broke into hysterical laughers.

“If you had told me that my son would propose to his girlfriend on live TV, I would have recommended that you should check yourself into a mental institution,” Delia said. Johanna sat there staring at her, un-amused before a smile crossed her face and she started laughing too.

They turned back to the TV and saw that Ash had set Dawn down on the ground and slipped the ring onto her finger. Dawn turned to the camera and waved her left hand in the camera’s direction.

“Mom! We’re gonna get married!” Dawn exclaimed. Delia and Johanna laughed even harder when they saw Ash pale, obviously forgotten that it was live.

“Only my son,” Delia said as both women leaned into together, leaning on each other as they cried with laughter. Everyone clapped, pleased to hear the news before Ash and Dawn made their way into the back room to rest only to get told that there was a call waiting for them. They made their way over to the computer and switched it on.

“Congratulations!” Brock said from where he and Cheryl were standing on the other side of the computer screen. “We saw it on TV; we know you will be happy together.”

“Let’s see the ring!” Cheryl exclaimed as she moved closer to the screen.

Dawn lifted up her hand to show off the ring and a delighted squeal came from the green haired female. “You really do have good taste Ash.” Brock just grinned.

“I’m glad that you two are finally getting married – just make sure you invite us to the wedding!” Ash and Dawn laughed as they nodded, there was no way they would have their wedding without Brock.

“We’re going now, I’m sure you two want to celebrate in your own way,” teased Cheryl, getting an eye roll from Brock and blushes from Ash and Dawn before they switched off the computer.

Ash and Dawn were about to leave when the computer beeped once more and they turned to see that it was another call for them.

“Way to go guys!” May exclaim from over the screen. “Everyone is excited over the wedding.”

“Everyone?” Dawn asked and May nodded.

“Drew, Misty, Gary, Tracy, Melody and a few of the professors are here, we all saw the contests because we knew that you were going to be in it…we just didn’t expect the proposal,” May said. Ash blushed slightly as he scratched the back of his head.

“I didn’t expect it either,” Dawn said as she smiled up at Ash before she turned to May. “Did you win yours?” Dawn asked and May held up her last ribbon with a bright smile.

“All five are mine – I’ll be seeing you in the league!” May told her and Dawn grinned – both girls had practices moves on each other when they had met and it helped them both to learn new moves and get input from the other coordinator.

“Can’t wait May,” Dawn teased back and May laughed before she looked over her shoulder and nodded before she turned to face them.

“Let me see the ring!” May asked and Dawn grinned as she lifted her hand once more to show the ring and got different squeals and cheers.

“May – is everyone else watching the screen?” Ash asked and May nodded.

“Yeah – it’s too small for you to see them all but we can see you,” May explained and Ash rolled his eyes.

“Why did I not think of that,” he muttered under his breath.

“Way to go Ketchum – glad you finally asked Dawn!” Gary cheered only to let out a pained groan when he got slapped on the back of his head by Misty.

“You make it seem like it’s a competition,” hissed Misty. “I’m pleased for you guys and congrats on the wins – you guys are going to rock the leagues.”

“Thanks Misty!” Ash and Dawn said together, getting laughers from the rest and May rolled her eyes.

“Okay, we’re going now, we’ll see you soon!” May told them and got nods before the computer switched off only for it come back on, revealing Johanna and she smiled brightly when she saw her daughter and soon to be son-in-law.

“Oh honey, we’re so happy for you!” Johanna said.

“We?” Dawn and Ash asked together as Delia came into view, smiling.

“I came down here because we both wanted to watch the contest together,” Delia explained. “Though you could have at least warned us!” Both women looked at Ash, who scratched the back of his head.

“Sorry, I didn’t tell anyone. I didn’t want it getting back to Dawn,” Ash admitted. “The Pokemon knew though, they helped me to pick out the ring.”

“Really?” Dawn asked as she turned to face her fiancé, not knowing this.

“Yeah, Piplup was the one who showed me the ring,” Ash explained. Dawn just smiled as she turned back to the screen only to find the women waiting expectantly, causing Dawn to sigh.

“Gee, if I knew that I had to be lifting my hand all the time to show off the ring, I would have said no,” Dawn teased as she lifted up the ring and show it to the mothers while Ash poked her into the side for her teasing.

“Oh, it’s beautiful,” Delia said with Johanna nodding in agreement.

“Do you know when you want the wedding?” Johanna asked and Ash shook his head while Dawn nodded, getting amused looks from the mother and a confused look from Ash.

“I just asked you not fifteen minutes ago – how can you know when you want the wedding?” Ash asked and Dawn rolled her eyes.

“A few years time – I don’t want to get married straight away, maybe when I’m eighteen,” Dawn told them and they nodded, agreeing with Dawn.

“That would give you guys plenty of time to figure out what you want out of the wedding,” Delia said and Dawn nodded.

“Exactly, I mean, I have an idea of what I would like my dress to be but I don’t know where I would want the wedding as we don’t know where we will be in to two years,” Dawn told them and Ash arched an eyebrow before shaking his head, he would never understand women despite travelling with three and living with his mother.

“Okay, we are going to leave now – you two have a good day and we’ll see you when we can,” Johanna told them and got nods from the couple before she switched off the computer.

Ash and Dawn stayed where they were for a few minutes to make sure that there would be no more calls for them. They left when it was clear that there would be no more call and headed over to the hotel to get some things ready for what they were planning on.

“Hm, this is perfect,” Dawn moaned. She was lying on her side with her head on Ash’s chest while he was lying on his back, the two of them watching the clouds moving up above. Ash hmm in agreement, Dawn smiled as she shifted her head to look up at him. “You are lazy as a Miltank today.” Ash smiled as he looked down at her.

“It’s a beautiful day, my girlfriend agreed to become my wife and we are having a peaceful day with no trouble hanging over us…what is there’s not to be lazy about?” Ash asked and Dawn laughed as she shifted up onto her arms.

“Does that mean you are too lazy for kisses?” Dawn teased.

“I’m never too lazy for kisses,” replied Ash as he leaned up and took her lips in his. Dawn just smiled into the kiss, enjoying her soft kisses before she broke away and rested her head on Ash’s chest once more.

They had left their Pokémon at the Day Care Centre, wanting them to be pampered and for the two of them to have alone time. It had been a while since they alone time since they were catching up on Ash’s battles which meant they were training their Pokémon but it was worth the result as their Pokémon got stronger each day.

Ash’s hand ran up and down Dawn’s back while the other one was linked with her hand, over his stomach.

The picnic had consisted of cold meat, strawberries and cream, a bottle of fizzy wine, different fruits and a large blanket for them to lie on. They had fun feeding each other the fruits and meat before Ash pulled out the large chocolate cake, much to Dawn’s happiness before they succumbed to laziness and laid out on the blanket to enjoying the sunny day.

Different Pokémon were all over the place, Ash had picked a spot near a large lake and it reminded Dawn of when they went to Snowpoint City for Ash’s seventh badge which he received from Candice and they had visited Lake Acuity only for a the mysterious figure of Uxie who also pleaded them for help…that the time was drawing far too near…

Dawn pushed it out of her mind; she didn’t understand why they kept asking for help. Cyrus had been captured and arrested, there shouldn’t be any danger but something kept nagging at her and it was beginning to scare her. She shifted her head so her face was buried in Ash’s chest and he pressed a kiss to the top of her head.

“You okay?” Ash asked and Dawn nodded.

“Yeah, just a little bit cold,” Dawn told him. Ash grinned as he hugged her closer to him.

“Good thing you have me to warm you up,” Ash teased. Dawn giggled her earlier thoughts fading away as she looked up at her Fiancé, a shiver of pleasure ran through her at that thought, before she reached up and kissed him.

“Yeah, the best thing – especially when we were in Snowpoint City,” Dawn reminded and Ash laughed as the memory hit him.

Dawn had broken her promise of never complaining about the cold ever again, the second they got out of the mountains and into the snowy land, she dove back into the mountains and started getting changed into warmer clothes, complaining that no body had bothered to warn her of the deep snow and the cold weather.

Ash just grinned at her once she was fully dressed in a pair of jeans, a large jumper and her red jacket, her jeans were tucked into her boots and she pulled on a pair of gloves. Ash just pulled on his jacket and a pair of gloves before he took Dawn’s gloved hand and they made their way into the snow once more, glad that they were warm.

Soon it was time for them to head back to the Day Care Centre, they stood up, packed up their stuff and left the park hand in hand, admiring the scenes as they walked back before they reached the Day Care Centre.

They entered it to see an elderly woman behind the counter and she looked up when she heard the door opened and recognised the couple before her. She pulled out their Pokeballs and placed them on the counter.

“Oh hello,” greeted the day care woman with a bright smile, “We have news for you.” Ash and Dawn looked at each other before they looked at the woman, taken their Pokéballs from her and placed them into their holders. “You have an egg.” She lifted a white egg with yellow spots decorating it. Dawn stared at her before she looked at the lady.

“An egg?” asked Dawn.

“Yes dear, your Buneary,” she turned to Ash. “And your Pikachu fell in love. Buneary laid an egg,” the Day Care lady explained.

“Well…that would explain their actions lately,” Ash pointed out and Dawn nodded, Pikachu and Buneary had been extra friendly and Buneary had been a bit testy to work with but she always felt fine after a few hours so.

“Would you like to take the egg with you or would you like us to find someone to take care of it?” the lady asked. Ash and Dawn looked at each other before looking at the egg.

“I guess we could take it with us,” Dawn looked at Ash. “We could always adopt it or give it to someone once we know what it is.” Ash nodded in agreement and the lady smile as she handed Dawn the egg. Dawn took the egg and they left the Day Care centre to make their way over to the lab as Professor Rowan had requested to see them.

Once they reached the lab, they pulled on their bags after Dawn placed the egg into hers, surrounding it with clothes for protection and they turned to look at Professor Rowan, who was looking very serious.

“We have problems,” Professor Rowan started, “There have been reports of disturbance from each lakes so we need you to check them out and report back to me about them,” he got nods. “Dawn, Ash – you need to get to Lake Valor. Lucas, you and I will go to Lake Verity and Rick – you need to go to Lake Acuity,” Professor Rowan told them and the men nodded but Dawn just stared at the Professor.

“Our home town?” demanded Dawn. “Does that mean our mothers are in danger?”

“Dawn…” Rick reached out and placed a hand on her shoulder, attracting her attention. “Our mothers will be fine.” Dawn gave a short nod before she and Ash left the lab, Ash called out Staraptor and both of them got on her back and Ash told her where to go.

They flew to Lake Valor and jumped off Staraptor. Ash recalled her before the two of them hurried over to the lake only to stop short at the sight of the lake was no longer filled with water.

“Oh!” Dawn gasped out, covering her mouth with a hand as she watched the helpless Magikarp squirm as they fought to get back into water.

“Pathetic,” a male voice muttered out and Dawn turned to see a grunt kicking one of the magikarp. “They really are useless – no wonder our leader doesn’t want them.”

“You jerk!” Dawn shouted as she launched herself at the grunt, startling him as they both fell to the ground and she straddled him as she pulled back her fist and planted it into his face, sending his face snapping to the side.

“Wha…?” the grunt spluttered out as he fought to get the crazed girl off him but was losing as she had the upper hand.

The rest of the grunts just stared at the sight in a shock before they snapped out of the daze and hurried to help their fellow member out but Ash had beaten them.

“Dawn!” Ash shouted as he wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her off the grunt, who wiped the blood from his mouth.

“You guys are nothing but cowards – these Pokemon have done nothing to you yet you are hell bent on destroying them for your own sick pleasure!” Dawn shouted as she fought Ash’s embrace.

The other grunts helped the boy up and glared at the angry girl.

“You are nothing but a meddler – you don’t understand!” one of the female grunt snapped.

“You’re right I don’t understand!” Dawn shouted as she still fought to escape Ash’s embrace. “You are destroying Pokemon – they aren’t from space and all they want to do is be with us but you are destroying their trust in us – they’ve never done anything to you!”

“They contain power!” another grunt explained.

“And you want to use that power to create your own world – all so one man can just rule the earth – go to hell!” Dawn snapped.

“What is going on here?” a male voice shouted and everyone turned to see Commander Saturn watching the scene.

“Commander Saturn, this girl attacked one of our men,” one of the grunts informed the male.

“I see, and why would you do that?” Saturn asked as he turned to glare at the female only to be shocked when she glared right back and that he recognised her. He could tell by Ash’s hardening glare that Ash had recognised him.

“Because you are nothing but cowards who wants to control everything,” Dawn remarked. Saturn felt rage at the ignorant girl.

“Master will not be pleased to hear that,” Saturn said and Dawn snorted.

“Your master can drop dead!” Dawn shouted at them, startling Ash.

“Geez Dawn, say what you really feel,” Ash told her, shocked. Not once he had ever heard her say anything bad about Team Galactic, despite what they had done to her.

“We have what we came here for!” Saturn shouted as the helicopter roared to life. “Everyone get on board.” The grunts rushed forward and got in the helicopter, leaving Ash and Dawn to watch them go off.

“We need to get to Lake Acuity – this will be a similar scene and we need to see what’s happening,” Ash told Dawn, who nodded. Ash brought out his Staraptor once more, they got on her and she flew to Lake Acuity.

Once they reached there, they hurried over to the lake only to see Rick’s last Pokémon get beaten by Commander Mars. Ash and Dawn were shocked to see her.

“Rick!” Dawn shouted as Rick’s last pokemon fainted.

“You really thought you could beat me little boy?” Mars asked with a sneer. “What a pathetic little dream.” She turned away from Rick only for her eyes to widen when she saw Dawn and Ash standing behind them.

“Wanna try?” Ash and Dawn asked together as Pikachu’s cheeks crackled with electricity, preparing for a battle. Piplup just puffed his chest out as he stood up straight, waiting for an order to attack.

“I have no time to battle. Maybe next time,” she told them before brushing pass them.

Dawn hurried over to her friend and placed a hand on his shoulder only for it to get shrugged off.

“Rick…” Dawn started but stopped when Rick’s green eyes met hers.

“She’s right,” Rick whispered but Dawn shook her head.

“No! She’s wrong!” Dawn shot back, causing Rick to look at her. “You fought her in order to save a legendary Pokemon – it’s not your fault that her Pokemon are ruthless.”

“They are, aren’t they?” Rick asked and Ash snorted in agreement.

“It’s the Purugly I hate,” Ash told Rick, who snickered in agreement.

“Boys!” scolded Dawn before sighing. “I can only hope that my mum’s Glameow doesn’t evolve,” Dawn told them and got stifled laughers in return. “We should head back to the lab and talk to Professor Rowan,” she got nods before she frowns. “Beside, I want to know how Commander Mars and Saturn are free when I was told they had been arrested.” She turned to face Staraptor, missing the look of fear on Rick’s face as she did.

“Okay,” Ash walked up next to Dawn and pulled himself onto Staraptor before he helped Dawn up so she was sitting behind him and she wrapped her arms around Ash’s waist before looking at Rick.

“Meet you there!” Staraptor flew high into the sky, taking Ash and Dawn with her and Rick sighed.

“I can only hope that she will forgive us in time,” whispered Rick before he left the forest.

Ash and Dawn had made their way into the lab and saw Professor Rowan and Lucas looking at a map with a pensive look on their faces. They looked up when they heard footsteps.

“Commander Mars said that they were capturing the Pokémon from the lakes,” Dawn explained and Professor Rowan shook his head.

“That’s what I’m afraid of,” Professor Rowan said. “I believe that they are planning on bringing forward Dialga and Palkia – the rulers of time and space. They had mentioned Time and Space a lot in their research books but we believed that they would have never been able to complete it but it looks like they had managed to gather more supporters for their cause.”

“What do we do now?” Dawn asked and Professor Rowan looked at them.

“We know where their main headquarter is – we need someone to infiltrate the place to find out where the occasion is going to be held,” Professor Rowan told them, getting sighs from Ash and Dawn.

“Sneak into Galactic Headquarter,” Dawn and Ash said together, sharing a look.

They had managed to do it quite successfully but Ash had remembered that the last base had quite a lot of grunts. As a majority of them had been arrested, it would make sense that their places are less guarded than before.

They had found the room that held the information they needed, the calling of Palkia and Dialga was going to be held on Mount Coronet and lucky for them, there was a secret passage that allowed them easy access to the mountain so they set about looking for it when they found the route they needed to take.

They were walking quickly but as quietly as they could to make it to the entrance of the mountain without being spotted when a voice stopped them on the spot.

“Dawn?” a male voice demanded and they turned to see black haired male standing there with blue eyes.

“Do I know you?” Dawn demanded to the scientist. The man’s eyes just widen at her before he shook his head.

“I’m your father,” he whispered and Dawn felt weak. Ash noticed this and caught her before she fell to the ground. The man also reached forward but Dawn pushed him away.

“Don’t touch me!” hissed Dawn as she huddled closer to Ash. The man stepped back, shock by her anger.

“Dawn…” the man whispered.

“What’s your name?” Ash asked, feeling Dawn stiffen at the sound of her name on his lips. The man looked at her.

“Jack,” Jack said and Ash nodded.

“I’m Ash, Dawn’s Fiancé,” Ash told him. Jack looked at Ash, shocked before he looked at Dawn and shook his head.

“You’re only sixteen!” Jack exclaimed. “You are too young to be involved so seriously!” Dawn straightened up, anger flaring in her blue eyes.

“You may be my father biological but you have no say in my life – you left my mother when she was pregnant with me therefore you lost all rights over me,” Dawn hissed.

“Dawn…” Jack tried to reach out to her but she stepped back.

“Go to hell!” Dawn shouted and he looked at her, shocked. “You’re working with Cyrus – the same man who kidnapped me and is hell bent on destroying everything we know about – excuse me if I’m not really in the mood to greet you as my father.” With that, Dawn walked away.

Ash just glared at the man before hurrying to catch up with his fiancée while Jack looked down at the ground, shame running through his body over what his daughter had told him.

TBC

A Proposal, a new egg and Dawn’s father makes an appearance…

Aura Flare Riolu

Cutest Riolu around!
Wow...just wow! This is by far the best chapter! A proposal, Pikachu and Buneary getting together and having an egg (which would be another Buneary...with Thunderbolt and Iron Tail! Nice!) Just doesn't get any better than that! Here's a challenge for you, see if you can beat this chapter! :p

EDIT: 100th post in this thread!!! :D

Last edited: