• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Throw A Object At The Next Poster Version 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsiUmbreon

*adds Brock's unwanted PKMN cards to collection*

*throws pair of dirty used socks at NP*

B

Blooregard Q. Kazoo

*lands in washer*
*throws spoiler at NP*
[SPOIL]Bass didnt only steal the plans for the Rush Adapter,but the plans for Megaman X as well in MM7[/SPOIL]

The Thunderbird

Dreams come true
*reads spoiler*

*Throws rabid armies of SkarmBliss at NP*

P

PokéMaster Forever

*Catches all the Skarmories and Blisseys, sells them to poor people who can't afford Pokéballs (but can afford the ones I'm selling as I make them cheaper) to catch Pokémon and then becomes rich*

Throws out a Pokéball containing a Groudon at the next poster*

Last edited by a moderator:

Breeders

bored out of my wits
*catches groudon with snag ball*
*locks on to NP then tosses anchors at their guts (this can't miss anyway due to lock-on)*

PsiUmbreon

*uses Protect*
Ha! never said anything about that!
*throws clock at NP*

The Thunderbird

Dreams come true
*eats it up*

*Throws a shiny Chansey at the NP and watches the Chansey run away.*

Breeders

bored out of my wits
*lands in garbage can*
*locks on to NP, then uses outrage so that you can't evade, swap, use protect or detect, and will get a critical hit*

Last edited:

PsiUmbreon

*uses special mod powers and makes the attack miss*
*attack continues, locked on to NP, an outrage so that you can't evade, swap, use protect or detect, and will get a critical hit*

Wyvern

Basically amazing
*puts on Light Suit**travels on a beam of ligjt* Mwahaha, your eyes cannot take it *is whacked* Crap. Lol. *throws Emperor Ing at NP*

PsiUmbreon

*shoots Emperor Ing with Light Beam continuously*
*while Umbreon is distracted, a 16-ton weight hits*
o_O where did that come from?
*throws massive medical bill at NP*

Wyvern

Basically amazing
Lol, why not Annihilator Beam? Annihilator pwns the tentacles lol. *grabs bill**puts it in blueberry pie**throws the pie at NP*

B

Blooregard Q. Kazoo

*uses Double Cyclone(Megaman X4) and makes bluberry pie get blown away*
*Defeats Grizzly Slash,Izzy Glow,DuffMcWhalen,and Squid Adler to upgrade Enigma Cannon with all stats and aims Maverick Hunter Base and fires the cannon at NP*

Wyvern

Basically amazing
*counters with Annihilator Beam Charge combo Sonic Boom* Mwahaha, teh coolest looking attack evare!!!!!111111 Lol. *throws an apple at NP*

K

kevinlinks

*Throws defeated endgame in path of Wailord duo*
*Throws Samy Oak hugging Ash at NP*

Breeders

bored out of my wits
*evades the two boys by using double team*
*drops a saturn-size(yes the planet saturn) anvil on top of NP with accuracy like an arial ace that hits, even if NP uses protect, detect, or uses special mod ability (umbreon07, now i know you were bluffing about the special mod ability thing.)*

Status
Not open for further replies.