• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Throw an Object at the Next Poster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Marowak

was wrong about Gen6
The foe's MAROWAK
avoided the attack!

Again throws everything thrown, taped to Magnet Bombs, and a Nuke covered in peanut butter, at the NP.

Mr. Marowak

was wrong about Gen6
I use my Thick Club to reflect all of it, and sickeverything, a Heracross with Feint, and a Wailord using Heavy Bomber on the NP.

strategiser24

Mewtwo is awesome!
I use the Wise Old Man to reflect all of it back along with a hurricane to the NP

strategiser24

Mewtwo is awesome!
I grab my catchers mitt and catch it.

Nex person gets a strike three

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
I command you to destroy the United States...oh wait...I live in the US...NUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

I throw the destroyed US at the NP. (Yep I'm strong XD)

Gryghaim

InfernalBlaze
I break free of mind control and counter it with Europe, now all inhabitants of the US and Europe are angry with me and start to case me. But with my patented convincion technique, I convince them to chase the NP.

strategiser24

Mewtwo is awesome!
I retaliate by throwing a monkey

I throw 1000 dark cores at the NP
0.jpg

Derald Snyder

*washes hands, dries hands with towel* Thanks!

*throws a bar of soap at the NP*

Status
Not open for further replies.