• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Throw an Object at the Next Poster

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmericanPi

Write on
*uses the bone to bonk Francis on the head because he's a bastard, though a magnificent one*

*throws said magnificent bastard @ NP because I've used the phrase "magnificent bastard" way too much today*

Z-nogyroP

whoa whats that
*makes Swalot eat*

*throws barf bag at NP*

indigohex

Ew.

Throws a severed hand at next poster.

aloasa

The sound of drums
*grabs the bucket, guts himself and fills the bucket with blood and throws that bucket with blood at the NP*

Moog2

Must stay awake...
*Hits hit with a vaporizorinator.*

Gross.

*throws the TARDIS at NP*

Lluc

Not a Very Well-Known Member
*Has Lady Bow make me transparent causing the grenade to go through me*

*Throws Lady Bow's paper fan at the NP*

aloasa

The sound of drums
*sucks it up with the Poltergust 3000*
*summons Melody Pianissima with her piano* My dear Melody, would you play that song please? *Melody nods and begins playing the piano and Aloasa's already used blood converts into red music sheets and they get thrown at the NP*

Status
Not open for further replies.