• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Throw an Object at the Next Poster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pir8Heart

ƸӜƷ
Under my umbrella, ella, ella, eh, eh, eh, under my umbrella.

This umbrella barely withstood the impact, so I threw it at the next poster.

toggles2

Vanilluxe rules ^_^
toggles2 dodges umbrella. toggles2 does mummy and gets the broomstick out.

toggles2 swings the broomstick round and round and round and round some more and then toggles2 throws it hard at someone else

toggles 2 feels so mean now ^__^

toggles2

Vanilluxe rules ^_^
toggles2 grows a special giant mouth to eat the cheese balls. toggles2 finds them yum yum yum. toggles2 runs really fast and climbs up a hill and fetches a bucket of water.

toggles2 fills and fills the bucket of water and throws it at the next poster while giggling.

toggles2

Vanilluxe rules ^_^
toggles2 screams "Mummy Mummy save me from mango fish pie". toggles2 mummy saves toggles2. toggles2 does not like fishies.

toggles2 is now angry for having to smell fishies and toggles2 runs and runs and runs and finds a giants bucket of water and toggles2 tells his mummy and daddy to throw the bucket of water onto the next poster ^_______^

Notalwaysbalckanddwhite

Neighbor? Neighbor!
toggles2 screams "Mummy Mummy save me from mango fish pie". toggles2 mummy saves toggles2. toggles2 does not like fishies.

toggles2 is now angry for having to smell fishies and toggles2 runs and runs and runs and finds a giants bucket of water and toggles2 tells his mummy and daddy to throw the bucket of water onto the next poster ^_______^

*happily puts it in pool*
*throws a dog leash at next poster*

Arcanine724

I am the Batman
That's handy, my nan needs one!

*Throws the Skylanders Portal of Power at the NP*

Status
Not open for further replies.