• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Throw an Object at the Next Poster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lluc

Not a Very Well-Known Member
*Stares at the music sheets*

*Puts a hula hoop on it's side and pushes it at the NP*

aloasa

The sound of drums
??????
*Summons Slim Bankshot* Hey Slim, new game *Slim throws Billards balls as Melody still throws bloody red music sheets at the NP*

General Nonsense

Star Glider
I become confused.

Throws rancid butter at the NP.

Lluc

Go! Mixolydia! (My Lilligant) Use Substitute!

*Tosses a plush doll of Mr. Saturn at the NP*

Lluc

*Catches it and hugs it* Mr. Saturn is one my favorite Earthbound characters ^.^

*Tosses an egg containing the NP's least favorite Pokemon at the NP*

Lluc

*Gets stabbed and dies*

*Is revived by a...Revive and tosses a treasure chest that has an evil spirit sealed inside at the NP*

Lluc

*Gets hit but quickly hugs Mew* I like you Mew ^.^

*Tosses something that will give the NP nostalgia at the NP*

indigohex

Grabs the pillows and puts them on my bed.
Throws a cellophane puppet with Chinese hair at next poster (I'm currently listening to Ca Plane Pour Moi by Plastic Bertrand on YouTube. Complete nonsence)

Status
Not open for further replies.