• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

throw an object at the next poster

Superteletubbies64

MAHINA-PEEEAAA!!!
I negate it with this emoji :3

I throw "Who's that Character" and "Rate the above Video Game music" at the NP (because thay was actually one of the main reasons I returned, I swear)

DracosWulfgar

what ever........
I take it and try to cheer myself up by drawing a sun on my face
I throw a Wyiget person at NP
( Wyiget is Tsimshian for giant )

Ascended Dialga

I move out of the way.

I throw my depression at the next poster.

I feel depressed.

I throw an adorable demigod with a split personality who doesn't deserve the pain he has to go through at the next poster.

Ascended Dialga

I try to console him.

I throw Rita Repulsa's staff at the next poster.

Ascended Dialga

I take a look at them.

I throw a Charjabug at the next poster.

DracosWulfgar

what ever........
I take a look at them.I throw a Charjabug at the next poster.
I catch it and get zapped by it * looks slightly miffed as my hair/fur stands up everywhere*I toss a Vikavolt at NP ( that evolved from the Charjabug I caught)

Ascended Dialga

I avoid it because I don't know what it is or where it's been.

I throw a Blue-Eyes White Dragon at the next poster.