• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Throwing In The Noctowl! (225)

GarchompTheAssassin

Water starter fan

Daizy

I call you honey
I swear freaking Jigglypuff has like no concern about Ash and co's well-being since it could've killed them here. I don't know why it was put in the episode but hey at least Ash was now back at Olivine City.

I swear freaking Jigglypuff has like no concern about Ash and co's well-being since it could've killed them here. I don't know why it was put in the episode but hey at least Ash was now back at Olivine City.
I think it has put them in several situations where it could have killed them easily, and that's why I hate that Jiggypuff. It was definitely not needed here and it almost killed Ash and co, idk how Ash woke up so quickly.

Honestly we should have seen more of Ash's Noctowl in action, considering this was an episode about Noctowl. Unpopular opinion, but I love that shiny owl.