• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Throwing In The Noctowl! (225)

G50

No longer posting
Didn't really like this episode much... The scene where TR tries to get the gang's attention to help them out in the thunderstorm was very funny. Didn't really like having to see Jigglypuff reappear in this episode. It was cool to see what a very old Noctowl looks like. It was definitely very alert.

13/100

I love this episode! The old Noctowl was cool, with his beard, and Team Rocket getting in was cool as well. Jigglypuff appeared, which is also awesome, I love Jigglypuff. And Ash finally gave his Noctowl some screen time, which doesn't happen too often... 10/10.

7threst

This episode is classic. The old pilot and his Noctowl were great and I loved how at that point when Noctowl was really needed, he woke up from his sleep and helped. Maybe technically it wasn't a filler, I still enjoyed this episode solely for the fact that the character of the day was really great in this episode.

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
A nice dramatic episode wherein the gang is in danger of crashing. Didn't they have an episode like this on Wings too?

Blessed

An okay episode, nice to see Jigglypuff again. I'm surprised the plane didn't crash when they all fell asleep, add to that I didn't think the gang would wake up so soon. I thought the Old Man's tales of his younger days were cool though. I liked that Team Rocket got to be with the gang for most of the episode and nothing bad happened to them till the end.

That Noctowl is quite old, I wish we had saw it battle. I mean the pilot did say that many people feared him and his Hoothoot, so seeing it in battle would have been nice. And Staryu appeared as well. :3

NPT

Just a member
This was an okay episode ..... It's nice to see a normal Noctowl, I liked how the old man's Noctowl and Ash's Noctowl secured the plane.
Jigglypuff appeared in this episode ..... And it annoyed me.
I hate it when Jigglypuff sings it's songs in wrong times, and it did the same thing in this episode too!
I'm glad it got blown away at the end.
Ash and the others finally reached Olivine City, and that means he will challenge Jasmine to a gym battle in the next episode.

I'm still not sure what the point of Pikachu drawing that electricity was for...

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I loved the episode cuz it made the journey back to Olivine city so exciting compared to how it is in the games. I liked the old man's Noctowl and how it kicked into action toward the end. :D

Gillachu

Banned
Meh, I would've rather seen Ash go back to Olivine City by ship instead of by plane. Well at least we saw the lighthouse again...

The second half of this episode was so exciting, like when the aeroplane almost hit the cliff side of Olivine City and how Noctowl saved the day.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
I liked the way Noctowl was in a deep sleep, then all of sudden it seemed to know the situation with the old man's plane and pulled them back on course. Nice to see both Noctowl helping out at once.

Leonhart

Imagineer
It was nice to see Konatsu make a cameo in the beginning, and I thoroughly enjoyed how Satoshi and his friends' journey back to Asagi City ended up being such a complicated ordeal. Hayabusa and his Yorunozuku were intriguing characters, and I liked how Satoshi and his friends rescued the Rocket-dan.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Meh, I would've rather seen Ash go back to Olivine City by ship instead of by plane. Well at least we saw the lighthouse again...

The plane ride made sense to me cuz it's faster than a boat trip most likely hee hee. Plus seeing Ash's group on a plane for once and in a storm was different from the norm at least. :3

Leonhart

Imagineer
In hindsight, Purin's return in this episode seemed contrived in that it felt like a ploy by the writers to remind us that they hadn't forgotten Purin's existence, yet Purin wasn't necessary here.