• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Throwing the Track Switch! (523)

***Latios***

I FOUND THE KEYS!!!
well, i didnt think theyd trade, but i thought ash would end up with buizel

Poke'T<3

ASH FAN GIRL!!!!!<3
Ash was offered fontier brain and dawn is just beginning so yeah ash is a..... umm good trainer.

so there!!!!!!!

I think the trade was good just i dont want my precious aipom with dawn... :( The main reason i didnt want this trade to happen not only because of aipom but because it turns sinnoh into a KANTO REAPEAT. He probably wont get another pokemon till WAY later like right before the League battles, like he always does. I want some variety!

Piachu20

Ash was offered fontier brain and dawn is just beginning so yeah ash is a..... umm good trainer.

so there!!!!!!!

I think the trade was good just i dont want my precious aipom with dawn... :( The main reason i didnt want this trade to happen not only because of aipom but because it turns sinnoh into a KANTO REAPEAT. He probably wont get another pokemon till WAY later like right before the League battles, like he always does. I want some variety!

I agree with you there on having variety

I'm upset because Ash and Dawn tradded Aipom and Buizel. Just imagine if Buizel will help Ash win the rest of the Sinnoh Badges and lose at the Sinnoh League and Aipom will help Dawn win the rest of the ribbons and lose at the Sinnoh Grand Festival!

Ya know, I think Buizel on Ash's team and Aipom on Dawn's team is a great idea, because Buizel is good at battling and Aipom is good at contests!

Poke'T<3

ASH FAN GIRL!!!!!<3
You know what i have just decided that i am over it now and will go with the flow. So that we dont have to hear all the complainers over the people complaining...

Piachu20

You know what i have just decided that i am over it now and will go with the flow. So that we dont have to hear all the complainers over the people complaining...

:) Good then because this is making my head hurt (Ow)

paradise

No way!!!!!Aipom can't belong to Dawn........it's so cute~~~~~~~~~~~~
but anyway,Buize is rather strong,I hope it belongs to Ash...

xylon joseph

dragon master
it was a unfair trade . she gave up a strong water type for a not so strong normal type. but then again it's in the best interest of the pokemon.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
I thought it was an interesting plot twist! Although, I do wish Ash would have caught Buizel in the first place. It seemed like it was made for him.

bhrettzerda053

I have returned.....
Anyway, there was a new dub title for this episode. And oh yeah, it's sad to know that dawn traded Aipom from Ash and Ash traded Dawn's Buizel.

Kuroshi

Just medicine for their stomachs.

Well, this should be a really great episode. The infamous "moment" is set to debut.

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
This episode was good. Ash and Pikachu’s reaction to Brock’s medicine was funny. The 2 guys who traded were weird. IMO, the guy who got the Munchlax got the better deal. I still felt bad for James after the previous episode, but it was a little funny how he was such a sad sack during Jessie and Meowth’s operation.

Dattebayo

Banned
Aipom and Buziel shouldn't traded in the first place. I don't care if it's for their own good, but that will break the bond between Pokemon and its original owner.

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
Eh, it wasn't as good as I expected. Still pretty interesting though. Dawn still dosent have a clue what the hell she's doing though.

Jonouchi

Chibi-cario
As much as I truly hated this trade, I felt as if it needed to happen, since those two, being Aipom and Buizel, fare of better with Dawn and Ash, respectively. But still, I wish this was the case since day one. I still seem to feel a bit of hatred towards their decision, but not as much as before.

And all hell breaks loose at Solaceon. Sit tight, folks! =)