• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Throwing the Track Switch! (523)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Aipom & Buizel! Respective Roads?!

On their way to Solaceon City, Ash & Dawn are both prepping their Pokémon for their upcoming challenges. However, after emeting up with Zoey, Zoey suggests that Ash & Dawn trade Aipom & Buizel due to their tastes being in the other trainer's vocation. Ash & Dawn decide to take it out for a try. Will these Pokémon like the new ideas or will they want to stay with their original trainer?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Venusaur Master

ProtoPrimeX
With aipom and buizel traded I wonder how the intro will change, will aipom's swift be replaced by buizel's aqua jet?

Pachirisu

<- He want da cookie
With aipom and buizel traded I wonder how the intro will change, will aipom's swift be replaced by buizel's aqua jet?

Thats A good question. But I dont really care because the trade happened.

Shift

I'll learn you good!
Well, looks like it's a definite trade, at least for now. If the Solaceon contest doesn't change anything, it'll probably be permanent, but I'm holding out 'till then.

neo_senku

as much as i wish ash could have had aipom and buizel, i think this trade happening was the next best alternative

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
I hope it's permanent so this can all be settled.

So...Buizel vs. Flowzel in Gym 4? Oh yeah.

EDIT: Oh, and oddly enough Blue Shellos appears with Pink Shellos in the Oak Lecture, despite not have appearing in the show.

Last edited:

Jonouchi

Chibi-cario
I'm just surprised that Buizel was willing to go along. 0_0

N00bs seriously need to shut up now...except for Riolu. >_>

neo_senku

it looks like the next flame war will be rather or not the trade will be permanent

Maxim

Beyond repair
NO! GOD! Please! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! If I was an emo, I would kill myself. But I am not.

And you say that DP is not the worst Pokemon Anime series ever?

The n00bs's dream is fulfilled. They wanted Buoysel belong to Satoshi and it happened.

Another n00bish dream which got fulfilled is Kengo appearance. But he is NOT going to be recurring. Coordinators tend to get their cameos (remember Houen Grand Festival and one-time rivals watching it on TV?). So, I'm skeptical.

But this trade. It's so bad... So, now, Hikari doesn't have any good Pokemon. She has only contest dolls. What a PERFECT way to destroy a character.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
they just dont look right with each others pokes.....after seeing buizel with dawn and aipom with ash for so long....this was the most stupid idea the creators ever had....

Actually the writers mess up horribly , Aipom with Ash since BF and followed ash to Sinnoh and now its Dawn's Pokemon.
Now`s great Ash had 2 pokemon which he didnt caught

Last edited:

Anonymous Trainer

<-----Facewall
The writers mess up horribly , aipom with ash since BF and followed ash to Sinnoh and now its dawn pokemon

They probably showed the 'Aipom/Ash' bonding moments to try to be less obivous of what they were planning. I don't get it, people were complaining about Aipom being on Ash's team, now they're complaining about the trade? Sheesh tough crowd. :/

dman_dustin

Wow

So I guess the Prophecy has been fulfilled.

You know the prophecy that involves "Hellfire" or something.

Just kidding but I'm actually impressed Ash and Aipom were so willing to trade.

I know I'm not up to date as the last real episode I watched was Ash 2nd Gym Battle (I live in the USA) but i don't know if I'll be expecting this episode.

Well now that Ash has his staple pokemon, I wonder what his sixth will be

Last edited:

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
i think ash shoulda kept aipom....he coulda just let dawn borrow it for contests

:( guess it cant be helped

bigpop618

Dragon Trainer
i think ash shoulda kept aipom....he coulda just let dawn borrow it for contests

:( guess it cant be helped

nice avatar lol

any ways they said that they didnt plan on borrowing other people's pokemon to achieve their goals