• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

ThunderCats Premier

Do you like ThunderCats so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Turtlestarf

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
WARNING: SPOILER ALERT​

I just watched the ThunderCats Premier episode. I loved it and I'm looking forward to future episodes. On my list of best Animé it's number 2, next to Pokémon of course. I really liked how the lizard that Lion-O freed gave him a key to his jail cell in his supper. My top 3 favorite characters are as follows:
1. Snarf
2. Willykat/Willykit, I count them as 1 character.
3. Lion-O

In case you don't know who the kids are, in the late beginning of the episode there are two kids at the Festival Place. The girl plays a song to distract a random guy, while the boy steals his money. So, I hope you know who I mean now.

Tell me what you thought of the premier and who your favorite character(s) is/are so far.

Last edited:

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
The kids are Wilykat and Wilykit.

mario_fan

Kawaiibunkle
i was like 0_0 when i heard lion-o original voice in the show. so nostalgic

Turtlestarf

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I missed it? When was it on? I thought it was tomorrow...

EDIT: Lion-O's cat... are you talking about Snarf?

What's your time zone? and what time is it right now for you?

Turtlestarf

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I missed it? When was it on? I thought it was tomorrow...

EDIT: Lion-O's cat... are you talking about Snarf?

Oh yeah, I mean snarf!

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
The kids, Wilykit and Wilykat were so cute in the premier, I really enjoyed them and hope to see more of them in the future. Snarf was different but in a good way and I enjoyed the Lion-O and Tygra rivalry. The series is off to a pretty good start, nothing to special but I really want to follow the series.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
I'm so glad they changed Wilykit and Kat's hairstyles....

Pokechan

I saw the premiere and I loved it! Lion-O looks a lot better in this version than in the 80's version of the show. Snark are so adorable I wanted to hug him and he is Lion-O's cat. I will definitely love this remake of Thundercats and continue to watch it.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
A quick serch showed me this was produce in America. =/

Unless im wrong?

No you are right Thundercats is produce in America hence it isn't an Animé

Turtlestarf

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
No you are right Thundercats is produce in America hence it isn't an Animé

Oh, sorry! I seriously thought it was anime because of the art style.

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
Japan was responsible for the animation, but it was produced in America. It is like Oban: Star-Racer created by Japan/France. So, it is kinda like anime, unlike the original Thundercats.

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
Haven't gotten around to watching episode one but I surely will when I can. Hopefully a kind mod can move this to entertainment.

Turtlestarf

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Haven't gotten around to watching episode one but I surely will when I can. Hopefully a kind mod can move this to entertainment.

Yeah, if a Mod sees this,can you please move this to entertainment for me?