• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Thunderstrike Graphics Shop

Novan_Hero

omnomnomnom
Closing the Shop, I can't do Art anymore because of a Virus and Millarc is leaving. I take all the blame for the shops closing so sorry guys.

Roylan

Veteran Trainer
I can work for you

Angeltripper

♥ Ace ♥
Sorry but everyone who request on this page for my art has a strike. My waiting list was not open yet.

Heres the art Guys, Sorry about the delay, Ive been real busy this christmas:

Victini01

vas.png

bobyjoe5000

pppc.png

Shinylugia101

tnwashop.png

Virtuoso Victini

virtuvic.png

4 spots are open on my waiting list!

tis beautyful. sorry for not pickiing it up before.

TerraWolf

Banned
I Am Requesting a Userbar from TSGS!
Userbar(#): I want a modification to a clan one. I'm just gonna say 6. Its the Charmander rank one
Pokemon(s): 10 charmanders
Animated?: no
Text: same as the clan
Colo(u)rs: same as the clan
Background: same as the clan
Additional info: same as the clan

Thanks Novan

jireh the provider

Video Game Designer
I Am Requesting a Teampose from TSGS!
Trainer: chili #179
Pokemon: ;254;;310;;323;;330;;365;
Base(#): b-3
Additional info: can you make chili's design like toon link from the legend of zelda?