• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Thunderstrike Graphics Shop

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Allow me to make up for my mistake with a re-request:

I Am Requesting an Avatar/Icon from TSGS!
Image: http://i41.*******.com/291lv2d.jpg http://i42.*******.com/2i1pa45.jpg
Text: Inner Dragon
Colo(u)rs: Red, Orange
Background: fire flames, and hearts
Additional info: Can the size of the banner be 170 x 170?

Inchtall

Back in Black....2
I Am Requesting an Avatar/Icon from TSGS!
Image: x
Text: Inchtall
Colo(u)rs: Black and White
Background: x
Additional info: If you cant make the background image smaller, could you do something with it? Thank you.

Novan_Hero

omnomnomnom
Updated OP with strikelist stuff and to the people requesting my art, My computer is having a hissy fit and won't let me access/properly use HEAPS of programs (GIMP) being one of them, so don't really expect your orders to come tomorrow XD.

EDIT: DarkraiMeistro You have received a Strike (multiple reasons) and Jman9100 you have received a Warning (Not using form)
EDIT2: Here's the link to the new strikelist.

Last edited:

millarc3005

Born a legend!
AsslynPokemon
ChelloChello
DarkraiMiestro
the1stpkmnfan

All Accepted. The rest who request for my art are striked for requesting when the list is closed.

millarc3005

Born a legend!
AsslynPokemon

rpnd.png

ChelloChello

Sorry the pokemon font was too squished.

cheloc.png

Drakraimiestro

tdm.png

the1stpkmnfan

inner-dragon.png

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
Last edited:
I Am Requesting a Teampose from TSGS!
Trainer: 216
Pokemon: Houndoom, Espeon, Furret, Altaria, Ampharos, Politoed
Base(#): B-7
Additional info: n/a

Novan_Hero

omnomnomnom
OHAI!!!! I know a way to fix Gimp :3, So Now I'll get on your requests whenever I can get a hold of my Dad :3 and yes, I'll do all the people who requested for my art :3 meaning, My list is Closed :D

And @ PPL, Gothita might have to be sped up a tiny bit to compensate for some stuff and the animations will be shortened so it doesn't go past the 500KB limit (A full multi-animate could easily go over the limit (and plus I shorten gif anyway >.>)) just letting yah know because you're using animated Recolours from SWT :3 and to VM to talk about other random NZ related stuff :3

legendarycharizard

The Warrior Spirit
I Am Requesting a Dress Up from TSGS!
Pokemon: Charizard
Items (Max 5):
Cowboy Hat
Sunglass
A Wrestling Belt
A black Cape
Guitar
Additional info: Make it epic

Sietse23