• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Thursday: New 3DS Game Announced

Oh yeah, a new one finally. Just in time. I knew it would have 3D models like Pokédex 3D (Pro)....probably PokéPark...
People say PMD games belong to 2D.....I don't blame them. It's their opinion, and opinions are opinions.

AquaRegisteel

Face Oblivion
Wow. This is out of the blue. I now face a dilemma with money. Do I get both BW2 for christmas and my birthday after, or do I get W2 and buy PMD...

A new Pokemon Mystery Dungeon? I think yes. I really hope I end up as a Snivy! I wonder what other Pokemon we can become.

Wow. This is out of the blue. I now face a dilemma with money. Do I get both BW2 for christmas and my birthday after, or do I get W2 and buy PMD...

Just get Black or White 2, then if you have enough money, buy PMD. Probably will take months to get it localized. Eh...

Taodragon

Training Anaylst
Yes! This is awesome news!

I'm curious how they'll work in the central legendaries this time around. The last game did a great job playing to their abilities so I'm excited to see how they'll use Virizion and (most likely) Reshiram/Zekrom/Kyurem in the story.

I'm thinking that besides having the previous game's starters return, and the newly confirmed four, why not add in Zorua, Litwick, and Mienfoo?

I can definately see Zorua and Litwick due to their popularity and marketability, maybe also Scraggy due to being pretty popular in the anime.

Last edited:

Nesquik3D

<-- Want a DWF
Cool. I was hoping they'd make a new PMD. I was expecting one instead when they first announced Rumble Blast.

philzone

Ready for trumpets
PMD for 3DS? Finally a decent pokemon 3ds game. Can't wait to find out what pokemon I am in the new game. Hopefully riolu is available as a starter. For half a day there, I was annoyed that there would be another pokepark game. Whew, I'm relieved :)

Bossk

Like a champ.
Is it confirmed that only those Pokemon will be playable? I'm assuming that they will have all of the other starters and some oddballs ( like they used to have Eevee, Meowth, Munchlax, ect.) I'm actually half-expecting to play as a Purrloin for some reason. Nevertheless, I'll be really disappointed if I can't play as a Treecko.

*IZ*

I'm super excited! I'm more excited for this game than Pokemon W2/B2.

Dragon Trainer X

良い感じ!
I was right...I was right? They said I was mad, but I was right!

I am proud of them for finally taking the big step and begin moving some of the Pokémon games to the 3DS. I can't wait to see what they have in store.

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
Oh how I was looking forward to this! :D :D :D
Lucky I bought the 3DS a few months ago!
(Now to make sure they don't pull a Stormy/Blazing/Lightning on us)

Inazuma Eleven?

Makes me wonder if pokemon itself is moving away fro mthe 2D or if it is jsut the spinoff titles. Anyway looks fun :D

I'm okay with the Starter Pokemon list, since I am a major Snivy fan. I'm elated, we finally have 3D models for Mystery Dungeon. And I wonder will the Pokemon say their names like the did in the Pokepark games.

Canto

You have no IDEA how bad I geeked out when I saw this! YES! This is gonna be AWESOME! Hopefully there will be other starter choices. I'm definitely gonna be Tepig, but the other four mentioned don't seem too appealing as partners to me. Fingers crossed!

Durbe

I'm tired
I saw this coming for awhile now. Why 3D, though? I would honestly prefer the original 2D. And hopefully there will be other Pokemon.