• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tiisko's Mart

KnyfeStab

PSN: blakk21
Hey can i offer both a Dreamworld Female Smeargle (which means you can breed it to make more) and an egg move Machop with Thunder, Fire, and Ice Punch for the Shiny Cressellia.

Tiisko

Knyfestab - I haven't got a Shiny Cressellia, it's just in the Legends section not in the shiny section.

ZottenDim

Breeding Rookie
hey man could offer you a Chikorita for your shiny onix if thats ok?

Tiisko

ZootenDim - Err dunno, on other shops I've noticed they offer two normal pokes for a shiny. Would you offer another pokemon along with the Chikorita. I can trade with Metal coat attached?

ZottenDim

Breeding Rookie
euhm sjuur what other pokemon are you thinking about then? :)

Afwan

<---Shiny Hunt!
my fc is POKEMON BLACK FC
5028 4842 0517
edit i lost my dialga and my celebi -.- traded with someone else so would u accept only
shiny eevee gamestp shny raikou and win2011 celebi chikorita and jirachi?

Last edited:

Tiisko

ZottenDim - I'm not quite sure, I've nearly got every pokemon or it's evolution so I just need to breed to get the preevolution. Err the only pokemons I haven't really got are event only legends such as Arceus, Ho-oh, Jirachi, Celebi and such forth. I might not have some Johto pokes, let me have a look on the pokedex

Afwan

<---Shiny Hunt!
i lost my dialga and my celebi -.- traded with someone else so would u accept only
shiny eevee gamestp shny raikou and win2011 celebi chikorita and jirachi?

ZottenDim

Breeding Rookie
so did you found out what 2 pokemon you want? :)

kyrem 67

hey ive got chickorita dialga and gamstop celibi what would you give for them pm me

ChampBlack16

Expert Trainer
I'll trade you a Chikorita for that Grimer.

Tiisko

updated pokemon list and pokemon want list. All offers concerning a chikorita are politely declined as i've obtained a chikorita.

Razor_Claw99

Dragon Master Traine
do u have these;

PCNY Salamence (English Version) UT
PCNY Altaria (English Version) UT
PCNY Flygon (English Version) UT
PCNY Kingdra (English Version) UT

10 ANIV Dragonite (English Version) UT
10 ANIV Charizard (English Version) UT
TRU Dragonite (English Version) UT

CMT my thread once it get's approved