• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tiisko's Mart

Nomik18

Estia
So, we will just wait for a cloner to be found? Are you ok with my offer?

Tiisko

nomik18- yes im fine with your offer and we'll just need to find a cloner then we can trade :)

craig87

sorry i didn't realise it was worth so much. Would you trade the same five but with ash's pikachu instead of celebi?

duzao

hi i have a unused gamestp suicuine, and i want your ageto shiny celebi...

Tiisko

zac - sure you can clone it :) instead of one you can get two, lava - sure when it's cloned, duazo - nty , jak - hmm i think it's a restricted pokemon instead of a legendary like manaphy because it breeds a whole different pokemon that cannot evolve into

Tiisko

jak - sure when it's been cloned, i can ask to clone your zorua so you get one in return

Tiisko

Nomik18 - yes, i've got a cloner it's just getting on at the same time. We were supposed to clone last night but had connection problems

Tiisko

-sigh- finally got my wifi sorted out but now i cannot get hold of my cloner so i'm looking for cloners...

boxnev

interested in a shiny spring dearling? do you want for trade?