• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tiisko's Mart

TheAwesome128

< Party Rocker ;)
Yeah for now, just dabbling in it - i've been playing for years but never got into it =3

Oops... I traded away my last DW Eevee. But I have new pokemon in my shop. I HAVE A FLAWLESS SHINY DARUMAKA!

jaisey89

Shiny Hunter
Hiya, I'm interested in your shiny vulpix. I have shiny Pinsir, Golbat, Lapras, Noctowl, Teddiursa, Roserade, Medicham, Abra, Garchomp, Dustox, Stoutland, Beedrill, Mienshao, Floatzel and Golem to trade in return. I can give you more details if you are interested in any of them. I also have a shiny Zorua, but I will be cheeky and ask for a clone back if you want this one =) thanks.

Tiisko

Hiya, I'm interested in your shiny vulpix. I have shiny Pinsir, Golbat, Lapras, Noctowl, Teddiursa, Roserade, Medicham, Abra, Garchomp, Dustox, Stoutland, Beedrill, Mienshao, Floatzel and Golem to trade in return. I can give you more details if you are interested in any of them. I also have a shiny Zorua, but I will be cheeky and ask for a clone back if you want this one =) thanks.

ooo, Zorua -grabby hands-

I'll haveto get my vulpix cloned again though so, can you wait?

jaisey89

Shiny Hunter
Lol yeah that's fine =) it's level one with an adamant nature. I don't mind waiting, just PM/VM me when you're ready. Am I ok to get a clone back? I can give you something else for the trouble?

Tiisko

Lol yeah that's fine =) it's level one with an adamant nature. I don't mind waiting, just PM/VM me when you're ready. Am I ok to get a clone back? I can give you something else for the trouble?

oh it's no trouble in givin you a clone back =3

jaisey89

Shiny Hunter
=) ok thanks. It's nice to finally meet a nice trade shop owner!! Looking forward to trading with you! If you change your mind and want something back for it please feel free to ask =)