• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

TikTok13's Timeless Treasures

TikTok13

Oh, I have a title?
[IMGSize=600]http://i.imgur.com/0QgICtU.png[/IMGSIZE]​
Welcome to TikTok13's Timeless Treasures​

So, hey everyone! I'm not a professional artist, but after promising my friend Nerdy McNerdface that I'd find some of my old drawings, I decided that I might give drawing another go.

This is basically going to be a junkyard of (relatively) decent drawings by me, TikTok. Enjoy my friends!

Okely Dokely, here's my first one. I did this drawing today - just a pencil sketch that I'm planning on colouring - of Morro from the Ninjago Series and Sets. Morro is a ghost, and the elemental master of wind. He has a grudge against the protagonists' mentor, Wu. He's a pretty cool antagonist who turns good just before his death (second death?), and after his second resurrection, he warns his old master of the incoming peril. Oh, and, uh, I like to type the characters I draw with the Myers-Briggs Theory. So, yeah, Morro's an ISFP.
[IMG200]http://i.imgur.com/Io381CR.jpg[/IMG200]

Last edited:
I really like your art style! The proportions for the arms can be tweaked just a little, but I overall really like it! I'm looking forward to seeing more of your stuff in future!

Badoine

Keep going ! :D
You already have a nice base, with practice you'll become a good artist ;)

Sketchie

literally some guy
Nice! Some of my friends love ninjago, so I think it's cool that you like it too. I think that the propotions are a wee bit off, like Nerdy said in the arms and I think in the neck, but it's still really good! I really like the face, especially the mask. I can't wait to see what else you have in store for us!

TikTok13

Oh, I have a title?
I really like your art style! The proportions for the arms can be tweaked just a little, but I overall really like it! I'm looking forward to seeing more of your stuff in future!

Thanks Nerdy! I was a little unhappy about the arms - this was my first try at folded arms, you see, so it was quite difficult. I'm happy you liked it! I'm gonna post the coloured version in the morning when I have some light!

Badoine said:
with practice you'll become a good artist
Thank you! I really hope I can be as good as the other people here!

Sketchie said:
Nice! Some of my friends love ninjago, so I think it's cool that you like it too. I think that the propotions are a wee bit off, like Nerdy said in the arms and I think in the neck, but it's still really good! I really like the face, especially the mask. I can't wait to see what else you have in store for us!

No way! It's not every day you find out that other people love ninjago! Proportions are one of the things I struggle with - especially since I'm drawing Lego characters - and the neck was tough, as I was trying to put an angle onto it. I'm glad you like it, and the face was one of my favourite bits to draw!

Mia Blaze

I'mma gonna Deku in the face, Kacchan
Those eyes remind me of powered down All Might, I love it!

Just keep practising and you'll get better with time! I can see you have the makings of a great artist!

Proportion seems to be your weak point (I should know, it kinda still is mine) but you can improve on it and the image is pretty cool so yeah, good luck with future drawings!

TikTok13

Oh, I have a title?
Okay, so I coloured that Morro drawing in and edited a fresh minor things. The arms were too much, but I altered the neck slightly. Anyways, I think it turned out pretty well, but I'll let everyone else be the judge.
[IMG200] http://i.imgur.com/BlbrCUD.jpg[/IMG200]

Mia Blaze

Looks better coloured, even though his torso is still a bit mis-proportioned.

Still reminds me of All Might though.

TikTok13

Oh, I have a title?
Looks better coloured, even though his torso is still a bit mis-proportioned.

Still reminds me of All Might though.

Thanks! Yeah, sorry about the torso, I found it a bit tough to do at the angle I was going for.

I thought it would. :D

I'm actually doing another drawing right now of Cole, and he's turning out REALLY well. Might have it on tonight(Uncoloured version)

TikTok13

Oh, I have a title?
So last night I finished drawing Cole, who happens to be my 3rd favourite character. He's a ghost too, or at least this version of him is. Eventually he became a human again, but I really wanted to draw his Day of the Departed form. Tah-Dah! Introducing Cole!
6pfqhDq.jpg

Just saying, I love the facial design on this one! The eyes look really good, the hair is just so fluent and and the nose and mouth work extremely well with the drawing! The body is also pretty cool, but until it gets coloured I can't entirely see what he's supposed to be holding. Also can I just mention that you know how to do hands? That's, like, really impressive to me.

TikTok13

Oh, I have a title?
Hi again! So I've just finished colouring my Cole drawing and while it's not as good as I hoped, I still like it. I tried to give a ghostly glow to Cole's body, and I tried to factor in the light, so I tried a bit of shading. Also, the dark brown of his eyes didn't really work out that well. The skin could have been better too, but I couldn't find the right shade. His lantern turned out kind of well, but all of my yellow pencils are pretty Muk. I've also learnt to steer clear of black-heavy drawings. So, without further ado, Cole, the elemental master of earth.
r0Tgt2a.jpg

Mia Blaze

Both are pretty good! You are already improving and I like the style. Maybe you could lightly use a rubber to make the green aura make him seem more ghostly or lightly go over the outlines with the green pencil? Overall pretty good and no, I am not being sarcastic... like you were.

The picture does look really good with full colour! The eyes really stand out as being good, and I seriously like the lamp he's holding. Like Mia, I would say that the glowing effect could be perfected a little using erasers or shading with green in a certain way, but other than that I really like it!

Sketchie

literally some guy
Ooooh, you got it all colored! It looks really good with full color like that, though I will tell you the image is crazy big (I had to open it up in another window to view it, and my laptop is crazy big). Shrinking it down a tad may help it be a bit more easily viewed. I do really like his facial expression, keep up with that good work. *pulls out the pom poms* Keep drawing stuff! Get better! You can do it! Yay!!

TikTok13

Oh, I have a title?
Ooooh, you got it all colored! It looks really good with full color like that, though I will tell you the image is crazy big. Shrinking it down a tad may help it be a bit more easily viewed. I do really like his facial expression, keep up with that good work!

Thanks! I understand that it's a bit big, so I'll try and scale my next pictures down a bit. I'm actually really happy with the face, and I really enjoyed drawing it.

Anyway, last night I finished drawing Master Chen, a psychopathic cult leader who is obsessed with recreating the Anacondrai, a powerful race of Serpentine warriors. To achieve this, he kidnaps the thought - to - be - deceased Zane and invites all the elemental masters to the Tournament of Elements. But when a master loses a round, their powers are stolen by Chen, and they are sent to his factory. Without further ado, Master Chen!
[IMGSIZE=400]http://i.imgur.com/jxRQHxH.jpg[/IMGSIZE]

This one's really neat! The facial proportions are a little off, but the details in the rest of the drawing are really, well, detailed! Good job on this one! Just asking- are you gonna colour this one?

TikTok13

Oh, I have a title?
This one's really neat! The facial proportions are a little off, but the details in the rest of the drawing are really, well, detailed! Good job on this one! Just asking- are you gonna colour this one?

Cheers! I'm planning on editing his face a tad, cause I can see that the nose and the eyes aren't that great. Yeah, I'm planning on colouring too, but I'm not sure how to do the skin, because I don't have any peach/skin-coloured pencils.

Sketchie

literally some guy
I'm not exactly quite sure what's happening with his... hat? headdress? scarf with a hood? ornate hoodie??? LiSTen I don't know what to call it but it looks AWESOME. Love the snakey head. I think his face is a tad bit squished, so it might explain why the facial proportions are wonky, but that comes in time. Your hand is lookin' real good!

A typography note, it's hard to tell that's supposed to read "Only one can remain." I kept reading "Only one remain can." As a suggestion, perhaps make the "one" and "can" smaller so they both fit between "Only" and "remain."