• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tim Burton to direct live Alica and wonderland movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

.Bambi.

Be Wise, Tell Lies.
Wait, so is Tim Burton directing a movie based on Alice in Wonderland or American McGee's Alice? Because there is a film adaptation of American McGee's Alice in the works with Sarah Michelle Gellar as Alice due to be released in mid-late 2008. It would make more sense if Burton was directing the latter as it's a dark tale with blood and gore...

Locke-Kefka

Guitar Ninja
After seeing "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" I can see that Tim Burton does a good job making children's tales into movies with a bizarre twist.

Which will give it more of a drug-trip feel than before

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
Which will give it more of a drug-trip feel than before

...Thank God. 8P

Actually, this sounds pretty cool, somehow. But then, it's been a while since I've anticipated something. Also, I'm a bit of an Alice in Wonderland junkie, so yeah.

Off-topic: This is my 1200th post.

Perfect Sphere

Wait, so is Tim Burton directing a movie based on Alice in Wonderland or American McGee's Alice? Because there is a film adaptation of American McGee's Alice in the works with Sarah Michelle Gellar as Alice due to be released in mid-late 2008. It would make more sense if Burton was directing the latter as it's a dark tale with blood and gore...

I'd sure like to know, I thought American McGee's Alice movie was being directed by Marcus Nispel. It seems weird having two different Alice movies, maybe they are co-directing?

Cutty

Forever now
Gothic Alice? Sounds cool to me. So far none of Burton's movies has dissappointed me yet.

Virolia

Wow, I'm excited for what Burton is bound to do with Alice, but I'm a little iffy with the CGI. I'd rather see stop-motion or puppets, but it should be entertaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.