• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

time between r/b/y

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkloid_Blues

Frivolous Dreamer
I believe at one point it was stated that it was three years after, probably somewhere in the Team Rocket storyline.

~Bent~

awhups
I believe at one point it was stated that it was three years after, probably somewhere in the Team Rocket storyline.
Yeah, TEAM ROCKET
was broken up
three years ago.

But we continued
our activities
underground.

Now you can have
fun watching us
stir up trouble!

hiou2

High-ohw-you-too
Yeah, TEAM ROCKET
was broken up
three years ago.

But we continued
our activities
underground.

Now you can have
fun watching us
stir up trouble!

thank-you.
so the story line goes:
1.red/blue/yellow and ruby/sapphire/emerald
2.diamond and pearl
3.gold/silver/crystal (very shortly after d/p)

The Mighty Wurmple

What? How was D/P made before G/S/C?

I'm confused :O

P_S_B

Shiny hunter

RandomPerson123

Oh I see, so is this going to be like eventually one of those remake chats. It looks like it, if so, makes sense.
1)Leaf Green/Fire Red
2)Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald
3)Diamond/Pearl
4)Gold/Silver/Crystal

Leaf Green and Fire Red were made to remind us how Kanto was and they put it in the G/S remake to show us how it became and the games in between represent the games. That's what I think you are sort of saying. In LG/FR you saw Team Rocket end and you also heard of the kid with the red hair so the remake would be made to sort of continue the story they left behind. Also, as many of us notice Jasmine and Pryce are in the contest hall in the 3rd games so maybe these are just clues left behind.

Shinin

Minimalist
Diamond and Pearl aren't set before Gold and Silver, they start after them, since the Red Gyarados thing happens towards the middle of G/S/C, which is at the beginning of Diamond and Pearl.

Status
Not open for further replies.