• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Time for me to list my computer problems

Sird

Johto native
Time for me to list my computer problems​

1. In the past few days, the Opera browser would not open images beyond my computer screen's resolution. It was working fine few days ago and I have not found the answer to my problem yet. Internet Explorer and Firefox opened the big images well enough, so I can be sure it is not the settings on the computer, but rather a setting on Opera. (It just opens a tab with the image and stops loading.)

2. Recently I was making a project for school, but due to miscommunications, I made a PowerPoint Presentation instead of a Video Clip, I am now looking for ways in which I can convert the PowerPoint File to a Video Clip, but the trial versions have limitations I cannot accept. Help?

3. Windows Defender or AVG Free 8.0?

Rashdan

[Insert Wacky Title]
2. Download the trial version of Camtasia. That allows you to record powerpoint presentations (record your screen, too) as a video.
3. AVG Free 8.