• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Time to get sorted

rook09

Of science.
Okay, so I recently got beaten in my first wi-fi battle, and decided to take a good look at my team. I know the natures won't be great and one or two moves aren't any good, but I'm up for help!

• Samurott
• Torrent
• Naughty
- Surf
- Aqua Tail
- Swords Dance
- Slash

• Scrafty
• Moxie
• Naive
- Dragon Claw
- Hi Jump Kick
- Rock Climb (I'm not too sure about this move)
- Crunch

• Accelgor
• Sticky Hold (Terrible ability)
• Impish
- U-turn
- Bug Buzz
- Recover
- Giga Drain

• Sigilyph
• Magic Guard
• Lonely
- Psychic
- Calm Mind
- Air Slash
- Fly (Travelling purposes)

• Gigalith
• Sturdy
• Lonely
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge
- Rock Slide
- Earthquake

• Chandelure
• Gentle
• Flash Fire
- Flamethrower
- Will-o-wisp
- Shadow Ball
- Hex

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
If you're trying to go competitive, EV training them would help.

Samurott
Naughty Nature
~Waterfall
~Return
~Megahorn
~Ice Beam

Scrafty wants Adamant/Jolly Nature, and Dragon Dance instead of Rock Climb, and possibly Ice Punch or Rock Slide over Dragon Claw?

Accelgor wants Modest/Timid Nature. Impish belongs to Escavalier.
Focus Blast over Recover. You have Giga Drain for restoring HP anyway, and Accelgor is too frail for Recover.

Sigilyph wants Modest/Timid Nature.

Gigalith wants Adamant/Impish Nature, and Curse over either Rock Slide or Stone Edge.

Chandelure
Modest Nature
~Flamethrower
~Energy Ball
~Shadow Ball
~Calm Mind

rook09

Of science.
Thanks for the help! Much appreciated! I've tried EV training before and my brain melted (metaphorically, but it's just as bad). So maybe I should give it a go again.

Archstaraptor

Team Builder / RMT
Only one of my team members was EV trained,actually(it isn't too hard to get enough points from the subway but even the abreviated process takes years).
Accelgor could use a move like Me first or Final Gambit,since its coverage isn't too good without one of them.

I occassionally use a scarfed Staraptor to take out any ugly opponents with Final Gambit before they can attack-Maybe your Accelgor could try something similar?

Ask if you need anything-happy to help :)

Edit:Accelgor's speed is really too good to be using a Choice Scarf,so that's optional.
I use a Choice Scarf to avoid those popular rain sweepers-to prevent them from outspeeding me(swiftswimmers

Last edited:

Aura Sensei™

User Title
Here are some sets:

Samurott Mild Nature
~Surf
~Ice Beam
~Megahorn
~Return

This is a mixed set.

Chandelure Modest Nature
~Flamethrower
~Shadow Ball
~Energy Ball
~HP Fighting/Will O Wisp

Only use HP if you get Fighting,and if you don't use WOW.