• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Time to make some LULZ.

Razzl3erry

PWNawesome.
:]

Heyyy.

I'm Mandy.
I'm 15.
I'm a chub.
And my profile picture isn't what I really look like anymore. :/
My pink is gone.

So anyways...

My favortie pokemon character is Brendan.
My favorite pairing is DawnXCyrus at the moment. (along with MayXDrew and DawnXBrendan.)
I have Pokemon Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed, Diamond, Pearl, Ranger, Pinball (R/S), Colli...that one with Wes, and Channel. :eek:

Leave me comments and stuff. :]

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
Welcome to the forums, i hope you enjoy it.

ShinyPalkia

Oh, you like Dawn&Cyrus shipping? That's great! =D I like it too, but I'm not a fan of it, however. It's just that I love Team Galactic and Dawn is okay, especially in the fan fics, where're TG and she. =3 Anyway, I'm sure you'll do great here as well as get lots of friends, just remember to follow the rules and read the stickies (at least the stickies of the sections you post), and most of all, welcome and have fun here! I hope to see your posts here and there. ^_^