• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Time-Warp Heals All Wounds! (434)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
May Travels Through Time!

On their way to the Battle Pike, May's Squirtle accidentally wanders off. While looking for her trusty Squirtle, May meets an old lady who has been waiting for her husband to come home for decades. Before long, once reunited with Squritle...May, Squirtle & Meowth mysteriously get sent back in time...

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

When was this confirmed? Hallejuah, praise the lord! YES! IN YOUR FACE ZIGZAGOON AND BONSLY PEOPLE!

YES!

Seriously though, when do you think pics, or ep/ guide will be updated?

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
I don't finally does this moment justice. I was starting to think they had forgotten about that egg. As for Eevee, I'm not the kind to say I told you so I'll let someone else say it.

PDL

disenchanted
Eevee... well I can't say I'm happy about this... now people will be clamouring about what it'll evolve into @_@

I personally hope it stays the way it is... no evolution at all.

but the biggest question remains... how on earth does May time travel?

MaskedManAbsolkid

Missingno. Master said:

I just lost all faith in the writers.

Glad to see you kept to your promises. The colour, avvy and location should be like that until the new year.

BTW, I'm glad it was an Eevee. Great Pokemon, and lots of possibilities for evolution.

Indeed, and it'll bring on the 'New DP Eeveelution' theory.

Hope that was sarcasm, I'd hate a D/P eeveelution. There's also promoting kanto and XD.

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
Former Absolkid said:
Glad to see you kept to your promises. The colour, avvy and location should be like that until the new year.
Actually, he should do it until the 22nd of January because he said he'd do it last month.

The Benmeister

Master of Magnet
I still want to know what May and Meowth have anything to do with time travelling...

Thought the egg might be Eevee. Wondering how it hatches, though. Is it the egg that is glowing?

M

Michiko

I don't care about evolution now.

I would like to know something more about her Eevee. Personality is important. I hope, it isn't as cute as Squirtle.

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

I am glad it was an eevee instead of what I thought it was, I can realy imagine May with an Eevee, my favourate character with my fave kanto pokemon I thought would be very Unlikely, but now that it has hatched into an Eevee, I can say, at least I wasn't going 'TEH EGG IZ GONA HATSH IN2 A ZIGZAGOON U SUK!!!!!' like I have seem some people doing......

anyway, can't wait for pics

Skrusti

...Does it honestly friggen' matter what her egg hatched into? ¬¬ It's a Pokémon. Just like every other Pokémon in the series is a Pokémon. Get over it. It's an Eevee.

Seriously, stop acting childish over it. There's no point in whining about it.

Joe

Lost Fan #4815162342
Skru, nobody's acting childish except MM. >_>

FormerAbsolKid said:
Hope that was sarcasm, I'd hate a D/P eeveelution. There's also promoting kanto and XD.
No, it wasn't sarcasm. Some idiot will come in here saying about a D/P eeveelution, it's obvious.

Anyway, this ep sounds quite good, May and Meowth getting some time to interact with each other. :)

Skrusti

Joe said:
Skru, nobody's acting childish except MM. >_>

o rly? *points up to Nintendo Theatre's post*

...Ok, so just two so far.

You know, I have a simple solution that I doubt anyone is gonna follow.

DON'T CARE ABOUT THE EEVEE :eek: Drop the subject, speak nice things, and eat yer wheaties, and everthin'll be fine.

*ushers his Eevee back to Fizzy Bubbles*

FA said:

Aww man, couldn't it be longer?

And for those people who are saying who's immature and who's not I advise you look at your own behaviour first ;)

Anyways, this episode was kinda good. But then again, Eevee =o ._.

Neo

Dual Psychic Trainer
I'm actually pleased it's an Eevee, but since this is about the episode, not the egg...
I wonder how May and Meowth will get on, since we haven't really seen them alone before.