• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Time-Warp Heals All Wounds! (434)

Mew2

Team Rocket's Enemy
I don't see why people are so upset that the egg hatched into an Eevee. There are many directions that this could take. There is the aforementioned D/P Eevolution, the Kanto stone evolutions, or day/night evolutions as well. I think that it would be interesting to see May with a Dark or Psychic type pokemon.

SuperSonic

I am a bit relieved that it didn't hatch into a zigzagoon, i mean come one its one of those beginning pokemon that no character gets. Now it would be cool if it evolves, but thats what people are always concerned with with eevee. We should give eevee its due without any evolution speculation. Let's consider what it could possibly bring to contests.

Jo-Jo

blows stuff uhup
An Eevee, hmm? How shocking. :p

So, uh, what about the rest of the episode that didn't have anything to do with the egg? I hear it wasn't bad. ;)

Rex Kamex

Serebii said:
Please keep discusison of the egg...whether you like what it evolved into or not, out of this thread. Thanks

Man, I had the feeling that that's what everybody would be talking about. So, what else happens in this time episode?

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
So did May and Meowth save the man's life? Or did they cause a time flux that threatens to engulf the planet if they don't gather the 4 cyber planet keys!?

JazzJazz

Mew2 said:
I don't see why people are so upset that the egg hatched into an Eevee.

There would have been complaints no matter what came out of the damn egg... there seems to be a lot of people that just don't want to be satisfied.

Jo-Jo

blows stuff uhup
Nah, it's more that lots of people seem to have this idea that if the show doesn't conform to their exact preferences, then it must be BAD BAD BAD EVIL and sucky. If May gets a Pokemon that they dislike, then it's not a matter of personal tastes; it's that the writers are stupid and have no idea what they're doing. Of course.

As a sidenote, I wasn't involved in the egg-debate, so I'm curious - were there people who seriously thought it'd be a Zigzagoon?? o_O

Lupin

Legendary Pokémon Coordinator
So did May simply find a Squirtle and suddenly relise that she wasn't wearing the right clothes for the time period?

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
Jo-Jo said:
As a sidenote, I wasn't involved in the egg-debate, so I'm curious - were there people who seriously thought it'd be a Zigzagoon?? o_O
You're damn right there were. There were also several people who were dead-set on it being Bonsly.
Tee-hee, giggle!

Bah, I just want to know more about this episode now. The only thing thats really interested me up to this point has been Meowth and Haruka's interaction, but now I'm genuinely interested in what happened, plot-wise. Similarities to the Richie hoso, references to important events in the pokémon world's past? If you think about it, theres really a lot of cool stuff they can do with an ep like this. Just wish I had seen that sooner *scratches head*

Last edited:

Rex Kamex

I'd like to know when the egg hatched in this episode, and if the Eevee had any specific role in this episode. (Luckily, I can ask this in this thread since it has to do with the episode.)

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
I wouldn't get your hopes up for anything groundbreaking, but if this episode actually had a die guy(well, until May and Mewoth save him, most likely) that's different. As no one died in the Celebi special, I don't get why people keep saying that.

SuperSonic

Wasn't there a rule that nobody could respond to an ep until they saw it or saw pics? I admit I'd be in violation. And it makes it even worse that we're flooding this episode thread with egg opinions.

Alfonso

Derpgull
SuperSonic said:
Wasn't there a rule that nobody could respond to an ep until they saw it or saw pics? I admit I'd be in violation. And it makes it even worse that we're flooding this episode thread with egg opinions.

I imagine it must be okay, since the speculation thread was closed when this was opened.

V Faction

www.faction.com
I'm thinking next time they should just skip the whole pointless plot and make the episode about the new Pokemon entirely (worked for Phanpy) or to the point where it practically is (worked for Bonsly). Obviously the highlights are evolutions and captures. Why they have to wrap them around loose plots is beyond me. Save those for AFTER we get the new Pokemon.

Puffs

...NINE-THOUSAND!!!!
I'm thinking next time they should just skip the whole pointless plot and make the episode about the new Pokemon entirely (worked for Phanpy) or to the point where it practically is (worked for Bonsly). Obviously the highlights are evolutions and captures. Why they have to wrap them around loose plots is beyond me. Save those for AFTER we get the new Pokemon.

like how they crammed Ludicolo's Bullet Seed into the end of the Mawile ep?

Or how Charmander evolved about 10 seconds before "March of the Exeggutor Squad" ended?

Or how some random Psyduck from a Celadon Pokemon center joined Misty at the end of "Hypno's Naptime?"

at least they use evolutions/captures/new moves to resolve the plot's conflict and showcase it the rest of the episode for most of the time.

V Faction

www.faction.com
Flygon Prince said:
like how they crammed Ludicolo's Bullet Seed into the end of the Mawile ep?

Or how Charmander evolved about 10 seconds before "March of the Exeggutor Squad" ended?

Or how some random Psyduck from a Celadon Pokemon center joined Misty at the end of "Hypno's Naptime?"

at least they use evolutions/captures/new moves to resolve the plot's conflict and showcase it the rest of the episode for most of the time.
Yes, like those. They don't try to resolve a conflict (unless it's TR). And more over, the showcase within in an episode... is over before it starts!

'Course, in Ludicolo's case, it's just an attack, and the episode DID pretty much center on it.

But those are in the past and I wish for newer episodes to veer away from using this method too much. The newest episode title, Grovyle vs Tropius, looks to remedy that.

Does it sound like I'm wanting to be spoiled? Eh, maybe. For now. Till I change my mind!

Puffs

...NINE-THOUSAND!!!!
Yes, like those. They don't try to resolve a conflict (unless it's TR). And more over, the showcase within in an episode... is over before it starts!

'Course, in Ludicolo's case, it's just an attack, and the episode DID pretty much center on it.

But those are in the past and I wish for newer episodes to veer away from using this method too much. The newest episode title, Grovyle vs Tropius, looks to remedy that.

Does it sound like I'm wanting to be spoiled? Eh, maybe. For now. Till I change my mind!

I think the best example of that not happening would be "Exploud and Clear," where the whole episode was centered around Exploud & Grovyle.

jeng jeng

Thought the egg was going hatch into to a zigzagoon but I think evee's beter. ;133;

CoolTrainerTerry

Rising Trainer
Okay, why the heck is Meowth in there? Is it the couple's or TR's? The egg hatching was, out-of-place, if you ask me. It sounds interesting. Can't wait for the dub.
Lady: My husband, entered...the Shadow Realm.
May: Oh, crap! Am I in an episode of Yu-Gi-Oh? I didn't sign up for a cheap Yu-Gi-Oh knock-off! Stupid 4Kids! Eevee, use the Ultimate Attack Power Attack Thing to destroy the rest of the man's Life Points! And why is Meowth with me?

Torchic23

gee that's swell
Serebii said:
May Travels Through Time!

On their way to the Battle Pike, May's Squirtle accidentally wanders off. While looking for her trusty Squirtle, May meets an old lady who has been waiting for her husband to come home for decades. Before long, once reunited with Squritle...May, Squirtle & Meowth mysteriously get sent back in time...

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

ooo, that pic is so cool! I've been waiting for updated pics all day now